Snugglebunny Ch. 09: Weekend w/Amy

Story Info
Chris and Chloe celebrate Amy's birthday.
7.8k words
4.67
8.3k
8

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the ninth chapter in the saga of Chris and Chloe Weber. While the story can be read separately, I suggest you read the earlier chapters to understand the full context of what is happening here. For those not familiar with the earlier stories, the two main characters often refer to each other as "brother" and "sister," but there is no incest as the two are not related.

This series is a radical departure from most of my offerings in that no one is beaten, shot, blown up, nuked, consumed by flesh-eating fish or sent to an alternate universe. I hope you enjoy this little tale. If so, great. If not, that's fine too.

As always, constructive comments are welcome and please remember, this is a work of fiction...

May 23, 2016:

Chris Weber walked in the door, having finished another grueling day at the paper. Placing his briefcase and camera on his office desk, he went into the kitchen where Chloe, his wife of nearly 14 years, was putting the finishing touches on their dinner.

He wrapped his arms around his wife and gave her a kiss before going back to the table where Brian, their youngest son, was already seated. Their six-year-old son, Mike, was in the bathroom washing up after playing outside.

"Any news today, dear?" he asked.

"Heard from your mom today," Chloe said.

"Oh?" Chris asked. "What's up?"

"Well, your parents and mine are flying to Washington, D.C., for the Memorial Day weekend and they wanted to know if the kids could come along," she said.

"Sure," Chris said. "I think they'd have a great time. Is that all?"

"Well, there's something else, but we'll talk about it after dinner, okay?" she said. Chris nodded his head.

"Okay," he said.

They ate dinner and after the children were tucked in to bed, Chris and Chloe sat on the couch in the front room with a glass of wine.

"We need to talk," Chloe said. Chris looked at her, his eyebrows raised.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"Nothing with us, dear," Chloe said. "I had a long talk with Amy today. She's really down in the dumps. Sandy, the girl she was with last year, broke it off with her. It seems she's gotten involved with a man and her family is giving her a lot of grief. Anyway, her birthday is coming up this Saturday and she has no one to celebrate it with."

"And?" Chris asked, sensing there was more to the story.

"Well, I know we had talked about maybe going to the lake house this weekend," Chloe said. "But I feel really bad for Amy, and I was wondering if you'd mind if she joined us."

"Of course I don't mind," Chris said, "but wouldn't she feel like a third wheel?"

"Well, that's what I want to talk to you about," Chloe said. "You know we promised to be completely open and honest with each other, right?"

"Yeah," Chris said.

"And you know how I feel about Amy," Chloe said, nervously.

"Do you still have fantasies about her?" Chris asked.

"Well," Chloe said. "Yeah, a bit. But it's more than that."

"What do you mean?" Chris asked. Chloe took another drink and steeled herself.

"I'd like for you and I to do for Amy what you and Amy did for me in Florida," she said. Chris remembered that night at the VIP club where he made love to Chloe. He never forgot how Amy even guided his hard cock into his wife's pussy.

"Are we talking about a threesome with Amy?" he asked.

"Maybe, but only if you want to. Look, Amy is really attracted to you and it could be a lot of fun," Chloe said.

"But what happens if you decide you want to try a threesome with another man?" Chris asked. "There's no way I could do that." Chloe shook her head.

"I knew you'd ask that," she said. "And you know I would never even think of doing something like that. You're the only man I want touching me."

"I don't know, dear," he said. "You're the only woman I want."

"I know, sweetie," Chloe said. "But this isn't just any random woman. This is Amy we're talking about. She's practically family and she was there when the kids were conceived. Look, I won't do anything with her if you tell me and I promise I won't do anything unless you're right there with us." He shook his head.

"Would this finally put that fantasy of yours to rest?" he asked. Chloe nodded her head.

"Yes, I believe it would," she said. "And it would fulfill another fantasy."

"What's that?" Chris asked. "A threesome with Amy?" Chloe smiled.

"It would also fulfill a fantasy of hers," she said.

"You mean you guys have talked about this already?" Chris asked.

"We talk about all kinds of things," Chloe said. "So, what do you think? Are you willing to consider it?"

"I'm okay with having her at the house for the weekend. Let's just play everything by ear and see how it goes, okay?" he asked. Chloe kissed him deeply.

"Thank you," she said. "Trust me, it'll be a great weekend."

"Have you checked to see what's happening at the resort this weekend?" Chris asked. Chloe nodded her head.

"Yeah, there's a CMNF event at the private club Saturday night and they're open to special birthday requests and the lake club is hosting a girl-girl bikini contest on Sunday night," Chloe said. "That means you can barbecue on Monday if you want. I've already checked and we can reserve a charter flight for her to leave New Orleans Friday and take her back Monday evening, but I have to call tomorrow morning. So, what do you say?" Chris shrugged his shoulders.

"What the hell," he said. "We always have a good time when Amy's with us. Who knows?" Chloe smiled wide and kissed her husband.

"Goody!" she said. "I'll give her a call and tell her and I'll arrange for the charter flight tomorrow. Thank you so much. It'll mean a lot to her."

They made love that night and spent the rest of the week preparing for the trip. Both Chris and Chloe took off early Friday to make the two-hour trip to the lake house. The kids had already left with their grandparents the day before and were already in the nation's capitol.

After arriving at the lake house, they unpacked and made sure the second upstairs master bedroom was ready for Amy, then headed to the airstrip to pick up their friend, who would be arriving there that evening.

Amy emerged from the small aircraft and ran to meet Chloe as Chris grabbed her bags. The two girls embraced each other warmly and Amy turned to Chris.

"Thank you so much for this," she said. Chris smiled and hugged her.

They made it back to the house in time for dinner and turned in for the night. The official festivities would begin the next morning.

The next morning after breakfast, Chris and Chloe sat Amy down on the couch. Chris handed Amy a piece of paper. Tears fell as she looked at the paper, a homemade "certificate" declaring her their "adopted" sister.

"And with all the responsibilities that come with it," Chris said as he hugged her.

"I guess this makes me the kid's aunt, doesn't it?" she asked.

"Yeah, it does," Chloe said.

"This is so sweet, guys," Amy said. "Thank you so much."

"There's one more thing," Chloe said, handing her a birthday card. Amy read the card and hugged Chloe tight, thanking her profusely.

"Well, what's say we head out to the beach?" Chris asked. They headed out back to the small private cove. Chloe carried a large blanket and a small bag as Chris carried an ice chest full of sodas. Chloe spread out the blanket as Chris staged the ice chest. Without thinking, they began removing their clothes. Amy, now wearing a two-piece bikini, watched her friends undressing.

"Is this a clothing-optional beach?" she asked. Chloe, now naked, shook her head.

"Nope. It's our private beach. And since Chris and I are in charge this weekend, it's clothing not allowed," she said as Amy's eyes grew wide. "C'mon, sis," she said, "take it off." Amy shrugged her shoulders and slowly removed her bikini, a bit nervous about being naked on the beach in broad daylight.

"Do you guys do this often?" she asked.

"Every chance we get. We've been skinny-dipping out here since we were kids," Chloe said, applying sunscreen to Amy's body.

"Seriously?" Amy asked.

"Sure," Chris said. Chloe looked at the juncture between Amy's legs and approached her. She ran her hand through Amy's sparse pubic hair.

"I think we need to do something about this," she said. She turned to Chris. "Don't you think so, dear?" Chris looked where Chloe's hand was and licked his lips.

"What do you mean?" Amy asked. Chloe smiled and picked up the bag she brought with her.

"Do you trust me, sis?" she asked.

"What, you want to shave me, right here?" she asked. Chloe nodded her head.

"Why not?" she asked. "I think you'll like it. I know I will."

"What the hell," Amy said. "What do you want me to do?"

"Just sit down here and let me take care of this for you," Chloe said. Amy did as she was told and Chloe positioned herself between her legs, spreading them wide. As Amy and Chris watched, Chloe pulled out a razor and a can of shaving cream and swiftly removed the hair from between Amy's legs, rinsing her off with lake water. She sat back and admired her work.

Amy's pussy lips opened up as Chloe ran her fingers through the other girl's slit, causing her to moan. Chloe looked up at Chris, who was standing before them.

"Isn't she beautiful?" Chloe asked. Chris nodded his head. Watching his wife shave Amy, then seeing her practically fingering the other girl's pussy was making him excited and his cock began to get hard.

"Yes, she is," he told her. Chloe looked at Amy as she ran her hand through her pussy. Amy was enjoying the attention Chloe was giving her.

"You really are very beautiful like this," Chloe said. She reached up and kissed her friend on the lips. "I wonder if you taste as good as you look." Amy's eyes widened as she smiled. This was a dream come true for her. She kissed Chloe back, her tongue running inside Chloe's mouth. "Your new brother likes it also," Chloe said, putting one of Amy's hands on Chris' cock, which was quite hard by now. Amy wrapped her hand around Chris' manhood and lightly stroked it as Chloe kept whispering to her.

"Would you like to suck his cock?" she asked. Amy nodded her head. "Go ahead, you have my permission. This is your birthday weekend, you know." Amy looked at Chloe.

"Are you really okay with this?" she asked. Chloe looked at Chris, who gave an approving nod. She turned back to her friend.

"Yes, we are," she said. "This is your weekend. It's all for you." Amy kissed Chloe deeply as Chris came to her side. Amy ran her tongue along the length of Chris' cock, then slowly took it in her mouth and began sucking. Chris moaned as she worked him over with her tongue. Chloe worked herself between Amy's spread legs and began licking and sucking on her friend's open pussy, causing her to moan.

Soon, Amy felt her first orgasm of the day start to build as Chloe kept licking and sucking on her sensitive clit. She could also sense that Chris was getting close as well. She took as much of his cock in her mouth as she could and he erupted in her throat. She kept sucking, swallowing everything he gave her.

She opened her mouth as her orgasm hit and Chloe kept licking.

"Oh, God, it feels so good, baby," Amy moaned. "Don't stop, please." After she calmed down, Chloe kissed her deeply.

"You're as delicious as you look, sweetie," Chloe whispered. The two girls hugged each other as they kissed. "C'mon," Chloe said, breaking their kiss. "Let's hit the water." They ran into the water, spending the next two hours laughing, splashing and chasing each other like children.

They dragged themselves out of the water, exhausted and laid down on the blanket, taking turns applying sunscreen to each other.

"We don't want to see this beautiful body get sun-burnt," Chloe said as she and Chris coated Amy with the sunscreen. They pulled out their lunches from the ice chest and enjoyed their meal by the lake.

"So, what's on the schedule for today?" Amy asked after they had laid out in the sun for a while.

"Well, we're going out for dinner and then after that, we're off to the Lakeside Club for some entertainment," Chloe said.

"What kind of entertainment?" Amy asked. "Do they have dancing?" Chris laughed.

"I guess you could call it dancing," he said. Amy looked confused.

"It's a very private and exclusive club we belong to. We don't go there very often, but sometimes we like to go watch the performers," Chloe said.

"What kind of performers?" Amy asked.

"Strippers," Chloe said. Amy's eyes grew wide.

"Are you serious?" she asked. Chloe nodded her head.

"Yeah, they have both male and female strippers and tonight is CMNF night," she said.

"What's that?" Amy asked. Chloe smiled.

"It stands for 'clothed male, naked female.' Tonight, they pull girls from the audience who sign up and strip them on stage. Sometimes, they even have sex on stage. It's all consensual, and the audience loves it," she said. "The owners got the idea from some club in Russia, from what I heard."

"Isn't that illegal?" Amy asked.

"Apparently, it's okay since it's a private members-only club and they don't serve alcohol," Chris said.

"They also have what they call a 'birthday special,' where the performers celebrate a patron's birthday in a very special way," Chloe said.

"What?" Amy asked, surprised. "Did you set me up for something?" Chris and Chloe both laughed.

"Happy birthday! Don't worry, sweetie," Chloe said. "You'll have a blast. Or two. Trust me. And they're firm believers in safe sex."

"In fact, we'd better head back to the house and get ready so we're not late for our dinner reservation," Chris said, looking at his watch. They packed everything up and headed back to the house, still naked.

After they showered and dressed, they headed out for a nice steak and lobster dinner in the local resort community. The girls looked absolutely stunning in their short dresses and Chris felt like the luckiest man alive to be in the company of two beautiful women. He made a show of opening their doors and escorted them to the restaurant, a woman on each arm.

When they had finished their meals, Chris glanced at his watch.

"The club opens in about 30 minutes, so we'd better head over if we want to get good seats," he said. They paid their bill and Chris waited as the girls freshened up in the ladies' room. When they came out, Chris could tell that Chloe had removed her bra and her nipples were getting hard, pushing against her dress. He wondered if she had also removed her panties.

Finally, they got to the club and were fortunately able to get very close to the head of the line. Chris pulled out his club card and showed it to the doorman. He looked at his list before addressing them.

"Welcome back, Mr. and Mrs. Weber," the doorman said. "And this must be the birthday girl," he added, looking at Amy. Amy smiled nervously.

"Yes, she is," Chloe said. The doorman smiled broadly, taking in her shapely figure.

"You have yourselves a good time," he said, ushering them inside, motioning to a smiling hostess who wore an extremely short skirt and cropped top that bared her midriff. She smiled at them and led them to a table that sat very close to the central stage.

She laid out a form for Amy to sign, a disclaimer that let the club off the hook in case something happened as a result of her experience there. It also listed a number of options for Amy and Chloe watched to see what she would select. Chloe said nothing but took note of what her friend picked.

"Would you like a complimentary DVD of your visit?" the hostess asked. Amy shook her head and made the note on her form.

"Also, can we get a second copy of that DVD?" Chris asked.

"Sure," the hostess said. "We'll have to charge that to your account, though."

"No problem," Chris said. The hostess smiled.

"Great. We'll have those ready for you about an hour after she's finished," the hostess said.

Since alcohol was off the menu, they each ordered a club soda and waited for the entertainment to start. Before long, the club was packed with mostly younger people, all of whom appeared to be very well-off financially, judging from their expensive club attire. Amy started to look a bit nervous as they sipped their club sodas. Chloe put her hand on her friend's arm.

"It's okay, sweetie," she said. "It's just like Mardi Gras, only a bit more fun. Relax and enjoy yourself."

Finally, everyone had made their way into the club and the doors were closed. No one else would be allowed in, but visitors could leave if they wished. The area around the stage was packed and Chris could see a number of young faces eagerly anticipating the night's events. A well-dress MC made his way to the center of the stage and addressed the audience.

"Welcome to the Lakeside VIP Club!" he said into the wireless microphone. As he spoke, the audience quieted down. "As you all know, we have a special place in our hearts for those celebrating their birthday. And tonight is no exception. Ladies and Gentlemen, please stand and join us in wishing Amy Wilson a happy birthday."

Everyone in the club stood and sang Amy the "Birthday Song," applauding her at the end. By now, two very large, muscular male strippers had appeared at her side. They smiled at her, and before she could say anything, picked her up and carried her to the stage, setting her down on her feet after climbing the stairs to the elevated platform.

Chloe scooted closer to Chris and he could tell she was getting excited. She leaned in and whispered to him.

"This is going to be good," she said. "Amy picked pretty much the whole enchilada."

As they watched, five strippers surrounded Amy, four very large and obviously well-endowed men and one very attractive woman with large breasts who wore only a tiny thong. Two cameramen were also on stage, recording the encounter up close.

As the music began, one of the men unzipped her dress and let it fall to the floor, leaving Amy in just a bra, panties and black stockings. The female stripper picked the dress up and tossed it to Chris and Chloe's table.

One of the male strippers knelt down in front of her and removed her shoes, setting them on the floor. Running his hands up her legs, he began peeling off her stockings as another male stripper unhooked her bra and slid it off her shoulders, baring her C-cup breasts. Amy nipples were hard as the stripper ran his hands over her breasts, tweaking her nipples.

The crowd cheered as the female stripper began sucking on Amy's breasts. The man in front of her had removed both of Amy's stockings and set them on the floor with her shoes. The female stripper took her shoes, bra and stockings and handed them to Chloe. Now, Amy was on stage wearing nothing but her tiny black lace panties.

The strippers were dancing around her, admiring her body as they did so and one stripper began pulling her panties down, giving the audience a glimpse of her shaved pussy. The crowd, meanwhile, was going nuts. Seeing Amy's shaved mound, the female stripper knelt in front of Amy as one male stripper pulled her panties all the way down her legs.

The female stripper lifted Amy's feet and removed the panties, leaving Amy completely naked on stage. The female stripper ran her hand over Amy's slit and moved her mouth close to her pussy, pretending to lick her slit as the male strippers caressed and kissed Amy's body from head to toe.

Amy's eyes were closed and she was obviously enjoying the attention. The female stripper took Amy's panties and handed them to a male stripper who held a large pole. He attached something to the tiny garment, then placed the panties on the end of the pole. He held the pole up and everyone could see her black panties being attacked to the ceiling with many others already hanging there.

The four male strippers then picked Amy's nude body up and held her high with her arms and legs spread wide so everyone could see her shaved, spread pussy. They turned around so everyone could get a good look at her naked body.