Snugglebunny Ch. 10: The Snake

Story Info
Chloe is targeted by man seeking revenge.
6.9k words
4.58
16.6k
18

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the tenth chapter in the saga of Chris and Chloe Weber. While the story can be read separately, I suggest you read the earlier chapters to understand the full context of what is happening here. It would also help to read "No Greater Love," as this is a follow-up and takes place about 4 years after the events in that story. For those not familiar with the earlier stories, the two main characters often refer to each other as "brother" and "sister," but there is no incest as the two are not related.

As always, constructive comments are welcome and please remember, this is a work of fiction... Please refer to my profile for more on my personal policy regarding comments, feedback, follows, etc.

*****

January 17, 2093:

Chris Weber sat at his computer, going through the entries in his personal journal, something he had kept up for many years. The file told the story of his nearly century-long love affair with Chloe, his wife of 90 years. Someday, he thought, he would have to close it out and hand it over to his children and grandchildren for safe-keeping, and he wanted to make sure it was just the way he wanted it.

Although his marriage to Chloe was what most would consider idyllic, it had moments that could be described as "challenging." That was to be expected, Chris thought. At least he could say there was never a time when she ever cheated on him. But there was one incident that took place about four years after the death of their son, Mike, when he thought it would all come crashing down.

Friday, July 27, 2040:

Chris and Chloe was busy helping their daughter, Marilyn, load up her car for the trip to her college. They finally got everything loaded and tearfully hugged their child, making her promise to come home to visit from time to time. Marilyn was their youngest child and they were a bit anxious about finally being alone with no children in the house after 31 years.

"Of course I'll be back," she said. "The college is only 150 miles away."

"I hear George is going there as well," Chloe said. Marilyn and George Freeman were a couple in high school and seemed to be very serious about each other.

"Yes, he is," Marilyn said. "He's going for an engineering degree. And yes, we're still dating." Marilyn looked at them one last time. "I love you guys," she said. "And I'll call when I get there."

"Make sure you do, dear," Chris said. One last kiss, one last wave and they watched as she pulled out of the driveway and headed off to school.

Chloe and Chris looked at each other, realizing that they were now "empty-nesters." Chloe smiled.

"Race you to the back yard," she said.

"You're on," Chris said in response. The two 56-year-olds ran out the back door, tearing their clothes off as they went. Chloe grabbed a blanket on her way out as Chris grabbed a pillow. Finding their favorite spot, Chloe spread out the blanket as Chris tossed the pillow on it. They finished taking their clothes off and embraced each other, naked, in the back yard, the way they used to do before they had children.

"God, you are so beautiful," Chris said as he ran his hands over his wife's body, kept in shape through years of exercise.

"You're not so bad yourself," she said, rubbing her bald pussy against his crotch, causing his manhood to respond.

Chloe pushed Chris down onto the blanket and put the pillow under his head. Straddling his crotch, she began to rub her pussy along the length of his cock, bending over him so her long dark hair fell over his face.

"You know how long I've wanted to fuck you out here in the backyard?" she asked.

"It has been a while, hasn't it?" he asked in response.

"Too long," she said.

She took one of his hands and placed it on her left breast.

"Feel that? It's all yours," she said. "Come on, suck it. Lick it. You know you want it." Chris smiled and took his wife's breast in his mouth and sucked on her nipple just the way she liked it. "Don't forget I have another one of those," she whispered. Chris turned his attention to her other breast, causing her to moan in pleasure. "You know what I want?" she asked.

"Mmmm, what?" Chris asked. Chloe smiled and moved down his body.

"I want to suck my brother's cock right here in the back yard," she said, taking his hard erection in her hand. She licked the length of his organ, and worked the head of his erection into her mouth. After nearly 40 years, she knew exactly what he liked and what would bring him off. She worked him over for several minutes until he felt himself begin to explode.

"Oh baby, that feels so damn good," he said. "I'm getting ready to cum." Soon, he shot a load of semen in her throat, and Chloe expertly swallowed as he pumped into her mouth. Licking her lips, she moved back up his body.

"You know I love swallowing my brother's cum," she whispered in his ear. "Now, baby, you know what I want to hear," she said as she moved herself closer to Chris's face. Yes, after 40 years, he knew, and he relished it.

"I want to eat my sister's pussy so bad," he said. She smiled as she put her shaved mound close to his face.

"You're such a naughty boy," she said. "Do it, eat my pussy, baby. Worship it." Chris ran his tongue over her soft, smooth mound, admiring the way her lips slightly protruded from her slit. She first shaved herself for him back in 2001, on their 18th birthday, when they gave each other their virginity and she kept herself smooth for him ever since. Several years back, she even had electrolysis done to remove all the hair follicles and spent a great deal of time keeping herself soft and smooth.

He moved his tongue up and down her slit, sucking on her lips the way he knew she liked it, inhaling her aroma. She gasped as he took her clit in his mouth and gently sucked on it.

"Yes, baby, eat my pussy. Suck my clit. Make me cum on your face," she said, moaning. He kept up until she grabbed his head and pushed herself on him, her orgasm coating his lower face. She lowered herself and moved onto the blanket, spreading her legs for him while opening her pussy with her fingers.

"Come here and fuck your love goddess," she said, her eyes half-closed with desire. "Make me your woman. Stick that lovely cock inside my pussy and fuck my brains out." Chris smiled and climbed on top of her, positioning the head of his cock at her opening. "Do it, now," she said. "Quit teasing me and fuck my naked pussy."

Chris gasped as he entered her, her wet pussy milking his cock as he slid into her. He moved inside her, slowly, causing her to moan. She wrapped her legs around him and bucked up to meet his thrusts.

"Oh God, baby, your cock feels so damn good inside my pussy," she said. "Fuck me. Don't ever stop."

"Ohhhh baby," Chris moaned. "Your pussy is so tight, so warm and wet."

"That's it, baby," Chloe said. "Fuck me good. Fuck me the way I like it." He began picking up his pace a bit and soon felt the urge to ejaculate building up inside him.

"I'm about to cum inside you," he said.

"Then do it, baby," she said. "Cum inside my pussy. Cum inside sister's pussy." He exploded inside her just as her own orgasm hit. They held each other tight as their mutual orgasms subsided.

This was a familiar dance for the two lovers, and they never tired of it. Chloe had always been something of an exhibitionist who was very vocal during their love-making, and Chris had always been something of a voyeur who loved looking at his wife's gorgeous, well-maintained body.

Anyone not knowing their history would no doubt wonder at some of the words they used during their trysts, "brother" and "sister" being just two of them. They weren't related, but when they were younger many mistook them for siblings, even though their parents had DNA tests showing no relation. So they began calling each other "brother" and "sister" just to tweak those around them.

"I love you so much," Chris said, kissing his lovely wife.

"I love you more," Chloe said in response.

"Nuh uh," Chris answered. "I love you more." They kissed and held each other for a few minutes longer.

"Let's go for a swim," Chloe said. Chris smiled and got up, offering her his hand. They had been skinny-dipping ever since they were youngsters, and always enjoyed hopping in the water with each other, naked. In the last 30 years, they had to limit it to their visits to the lake house, but now that the kids were gone, they could go in the pool any time they wanted. And since they lived in the country, no one was around to see them. They padded to the pool and jumped in, laughing and splashing each other they way they used to when they were much younger.

Later that day, as they were cleaning up and moving things around, Chloe came into the garage, where Chris was working.

"Look what I found," she said, holding up an old nightshirt. Chris looked and recognized it right off. It was the nightshirt he gave to her on Christmas when they were just nine years old. It had a goofy-looking rabbit with long floppy ears and a caption that read, "Snugglebunny."

"Oh my gosh," Chris said. "Where was it?"

"I found it in a box my mom gave me a while back," Chloe said. "She had it in one of those vacuum-sealed bags so it wouldn't get ruined. I think I'm going to frame it and hang it up in our bedroom."

He remembered the Christmas he had given it to her and the way her face lit up when she saw it.

"Am I your Snugglebunny?" she asked. He nodded his head. She came to him, wrapped her little arms around him and kissed him. "I love you," she said. That was the first time she had ever kissed him or told him that she loved him and he knew from that moment on they would be together for the rest of their lives. And from then on, "Snugglebunny" was his nickname for her.

A few days later, she reminded him of an annual event at the hospital, so he had his best suit cleaned. He wasn't a huge fan of these events, and to be honest, neither was she. But her position as the head nurse of the maternity ward pretty much dictated that she show up.

He got ready on the night of the party and gasped when he saw Chloe come down the stairs. She wore a nice evening gown that hugged her curves but didn't show a lot of skin. Even so, he thought, she would be the most beautiful woman there.

He escorted his wife into the event, which was held at the hospital's conference center. All of the big brass were there and welcomed them both to the party. They ended up sharing a table with other nurses and a couple of doctors who worked in the maternity ward.

Chris had met some of the others before, and had gotten along well with them but there was one doctor he had not met before. He was a rather tall muscular black man who spoke perfect English with a very distinctive African accent. He sported a tattoo of a snake coiled around his neck.

"Your wife is a very beautiful woman," he told Chris as Chloe walked to the ladies room with a couple of other nurses.

"Yes, she is," Chris said. "Thank you."

"You are a very lucky man," the doctor said.

"I like to think so," Chris said in response. The doctor turned to Chris and extended a hand.

"Please forgive my manners," he said. "I'm Dr. James Ktume." Chris shook his hand.

"I take it you're not from around these parts," Chris said. James shook his head and smiled.

"No, I am not," he said. "I graduated from the University of Nairobi in Kenya and came here as part of an exchange program." Chris was aware of these exchange programs where U.S. doctors would travel overseas while foreign doctors temporarily took their place. It was supposed to be a way to exchange cultural and medical information between the parties involved.

"I've read and enjoyed all of your books, Mr. Weber," James said. "They're quite popular in Africa, you know."

"Thank you," Chris said. "I didn't know that."

"Yes, they are. I especially enjoyed your tribute to your son, Mike," he said. "It's not easy losing a loved one in a time of war. Like you, I also lost a family member there - a brother."

"I'm sorry to hear that," Chris said. James waved his hand in dismissal.

"The misfortunes of war," he said. "I am curious, Mr. Weber, what would you do if someone were to tell you they were going to have sex with your beautiful wife?"

"I would probably tell them that if they valued keeping their private parts connected to their body, they should forget it. You know, Dr. Ktume, I really don't think this is an appropriate topic for discussion here," Chris said. "Have you mentioned this to my wife?" James smiled.

"Oh, no," he said. "Where I come from, men do not negotiate with women unless they are prostitutes. We simply take what we want."

"And if the other spouse complains?" Chris asked. "What then?" James shrugged.

"Then, in that case, there is a dispute," James said. "The two men fight. The loser dies and the winner takes the prize. Honor is restored."

"Survival of the fittest," Chris said. "I can understand that. But here, we would call what you do rape. And in these parts, if you happen to piss off the wrong husband, you'll end up dead. That's just the way it is. You'd be better off just forgetting the whole thing."

"I see," James said. "I have read many stories since I have been here, you know. It seems that many of your western women are very attracted to well-endowed African men."

"Maybe," Chris said. "But not my wife. We've been happily married for nearly 40 years and we've been in love with each other for almost a half-century. I suggest you stop reading those erotic fiction sites and stay focused in the real world."

"Maybe you're right, Mr. Weber," James said with a crooked smile. "Please forgive my indiscretion." About that time, Chloe and the other nurses showed back up at the table.

"Sorry I was gone for so long," she said, kissing her husband. "You know how it is when we start talking."

"Yes, I know," Chris said with a smile. James got up and asked Chloe to dance, throwing a knowing smirk at Chris. He didn't expect her to refuse him.

"I'm sorry, Dr. Ktume," she said. "I only dance with my husband." He bowed his head in contrition.

"My apologies, Mrs. Weber," he said before moving on. Chloe looked at Chris.

"What was that all about?" she asked, concerned.

"I think your Dr. Ktume wants to get into your panties," Chris said. Chloe laughed.

"Fat chance of that," she said. She grabbed his hand and led him to the dance floor. "C'mon, husband, let's go cut a rug." He joined her on the dance floor and held her tight through three slow songs. They both noticed James looking at them with jealousy in his eyes.

Chloe stayed close to Chris for the rest of the event, but they discussed what happened with James on the way home.

"What happened with you and Dr. Ktume?" Chloe asked.

"He made some very inappropriate comments to me about you while you were gone," Chris said. "Has he said anything to you or come on to you at work?"

"He hasn't been overtly inappropriate to me, but he has made some advances toward some of the nurses," she said. "I've had to warn him a time or two about hospital policy on sexual harassment. He has a tendency to get as close as he can to the girls so they can feel his crotch. It's really quite embarrassing."

"Something about him really bothers me," Chris said. "Just something I can't quite put my finger on. I think I'll have Ron check him out and see what he says."

"I think that's probably a good idea," Chloe said. "Let me know what he says."

The next day, Chris contacted his friend, Ron Wiseman.

"What do you want to know about this guy?" Ron asked.

"Everything," Chris said. "Something about this guy gives me the creeps, and I didn't like the comments he made about Chloe."

"Alright," Ron said. "I'm in the middle of a couple things right now, but I'll put his name in the hopper and see what comes out."

"Thanks, I appreciate it," Chris said, ending the video call.

A couple days later, Ron called Chris at home with the results of his search.

"Hey, Ron, how's it going?" Chris asked.

"Good, thanks," Ron said. "I've got some info on your doctor and you're not going to like it. Tell me, does this guy have a tattoo of a snake on his neck?"

"Yes, he does," Chris said. "Why? What's going on?"

"Well, your doctor friend really is a doctor and he graduated from the University of Nairobi," Ron said. "However, he also works for the faction your son fought in Africa."

"Oh?" Ron asked.

"Yes, his moniker, translated from his native language, is 'the Snake.' Apparently, he thinks that strikes fear into his enemies," Ron said.

"So that explains the tattoo," Chris said.

"Yes, but there's more," Ron said. "It took a bit of digging, but I learned that his brother commanded the enemy forces your son fought in Africa. In fact, he was killed in the battle with Mike's unit. Also, it looks like this Ktume character is the one Gen. Masters met up with on their cruise. I wouldn't be a bit surprised if he's the one who provided the Super-E for Lynette."

Chris remembered the whole sorry incident from four years ago. Mike's wife, Lynette, was cheating on him with Gen. Masters, who also happened to be her boss. She lied and said she and the general were on a fact-finding mission to Europe, but in reality, was on a sex cruise, engaging in what was described as a creampie gangbang tournament to see who would be crowned the cruise gangbang queen.

It turned out that Lynette had been given multiple doses of the Super-E to help her get through the tournament by her lover. Lynette later committed suicide, but it was generally believed she was suffering from the side affects of the drug. Now, it appeared that this Dr. Ktume may have been the source of those drugs.

"I was lead to believe the military had taken out that whole network," Chris said.

"Apparently, this one slipped through the cracks," Ron said in response.

"Do you think he's here under false pretenses?" Chris asked.

"Yes, I do," Ron said. "I wouldn't be a bit surprised if this Ktume guy is here looking to get revenge for his brother's death."

"I remember he said something about his brother being killed in combat," Chris said. "Called it the misfortunes of war or something."

"It seems he's taking it personally," Ron said. "There's one other thing. This guy never works alone. But I don't have any information on who he might be working with. I do, however, believe he may be targeting your daughter as well. I've taken the liberty of contacting Brian and his team is looking into it and I've contacted Homeland Security, so they're on it as well. Right now, the first thing we need to do is get Chloe away from Ktume."

"I'll take care of that," Chris said. After they ended their call, Chris called Chloe on her cell. She never answered and the call went straight to voicemail. Chris was now very concerned, as she always kept her cell phone turned on. He sent a text message, but didn't receive a reply.

Just then, he got a call from his son, Brian. Brian had followed his brother into the Special Forces and was now an intelligence analyst for the Army currently working at the Pentagon.

"Dad, I got off the phone with Ron and I'm looking into the situation with Dr. Ktume," he said. "I can't tell you much, but I will tell you that we've already dispatched assets to keep an eye on Marilyn, just in case they're going after her," he said. "You need to get Mom out of the hospital, immediately."

"Thanks, Brian," Chris said. "I'm on it now."

He jumped in his car and headed for the hospital.

What he didn't know is that James had already removed the battery from Chloe's phone and was preparing to make his move on her that very day.

Chloe's shift had ended so she went to her car to leave for home, but for whatever reason, her car wouldn't start. What she didn't know is that James had already sabotaged her car so it wouldn't start. Frustrated, she pulled her cell phone from her purse, but saw that it wouldn't turn on. Just then, James tapped on her window.

12