So Cali Candace

Story Info
Love in the 1980s.
1.3k words
4.11
4.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I met Cancace, in the fall of 1988. We were both members of a Christian dating service in Orange County, California.

Each week, the service held a "group" session which was, sort of, a psychotherapy, group where people discussed their "issues."

I was a passive member, who supported others, and didn't really go beyond the "I am still looking for love" statement.

One week, which Candace attended, another member, who sat next to me, tearfully blurted out details about an affair that she just ended, and how it was "great sex" but she couldn't get past the guilt of sleeping with a married co-worker. I held her hand, for support, and didn't make some of the, cruel, judgmental, comments that others made, instead offering that, "I doubt there are many virgins in the room. Most of us haven't waited until marriage."

Unknowingly, Candace remembered that statement, and, a month or two later, looked up my profile and sent a request for a date.

By that time, I was dating a woman and declined Candace's offer but said "maybe later."

During my months, with "Liz," a 26-year-old, Latina, Catholic virgin, we struggled with her chastity, and overly-sensitive hymen, but eventually crossed the "love line" when I retutrned from a business trip and she, boldly, surrendered her virginity and stated, "I wish I hadn't waited."

Though we had an active and enjoyable sex life, Liz insisted on condoms and struggled with guilt (Catholicism) in the hours after our pleasure.

Eventually, Liz broke things off, regretting our sex life, though she invited me over for one last encounter, even allowing me to leave the condoms in the nightstand as her period was starting the next day. We enjoyed ourselves and had numerous mutual orgasms - including a shower session that was our first.

Despite breaking things off, Liz invited me to her bedroom, later, which I declined as I wanted a long-term relationship.

A few weeks later, I was at the dating center office and discussing the "Liz situation" with one of the managers who was familiar with our relationship, sex life, guilt struggles, etc.

Midway through our conversation, Candace walked in and smiled when she heard I was "Available." Boldly, she asked me out on a date that afternoon. I cautioned, "Are you sure you want a 'rebound' guy? One that was sleeping with another woman a few weeks ago?" Candace replied, "I've been waiting for you for months. Her loss is my gain. I don't care if you slept with her, as long as you aren't sleeping with her anymore."

I explained that I'd turned down the opportunity, because I don't have "casual sex."

For visual purposes, Candace is a blonde, busty, 5-4, Meg Ryan look-alike, about 20 pounds overweight. I am 5-10, about 195, brown hair. Just an average guy.

We agreed to go to a late lunch, and a walk on the Huntington Beach pier. During our drive, I asked Candace, "Why me?" She responded, "Similar church beliefs, similar interests, music, photography, sports (Dodgers, Lakers and Rams), you're cute, neither of us are virgins."

My response was, "Do you have guilt issues?" Candace said, "No. However, I've only been with two guys. I lost my v-card on prom night, had sex with him a few times, only to have his family move away. The second guy had "guilts" a few minutes later and ran out. It was humiliating! We always used condoms and I never spent the night. No one has "gone down on me." I want to get a tongue orgasm, I want a long-term relationship, condom-free, and to wake up in my lover's arms. I want commitment. I like how you didn't judge the woman for having an affair. You were kind. I already sort ofg fell in love with you. Can you handle that?"

"Sure," I said. Let's see how things go. "Do you want to sleep with me?" I asked.

"Months ago," Candace responded. "You aren't like these Christian guys who have had sex but want to marry a virgin."

"That would be a double-standard," I replied.

We went to the pier, had lunch, walked the pier, and enjoyed our first kiss as the waves crashed below. Candace was cute, adorable and tender. We then went to the Dodgers game and watched the Blue Crew crush the Cubs. It was a nice Friday night.

I took Candace home and kissed her goodnight and offered to return to take her out for breakfast and spend Saturday with her.

The next day, breakfast at a local restaurant, a trip to the beach (we went body surfing) and I enjoyed how Candace "filled out" her blue one-piece. Lunch at In & Out, (Double-Doubles and vanilla shakes and "animal fries" then a visit to Exposition Park for the museums.

During our drive, Candace brought up sex, asking what my preferences were. I told her "mutual loving, no anal, tender and respect, giving women orgasms, giving them head, waking up together and having morning sex."

"Sounds fun," Candace replied. Too bad my sister is in town. She will judge me if I sleep with you, this soon. I asked "Would you like to sleep with me?" Candace replied, "Yes." We met months ago, so we aren't exactly rushing to bed."

We continued our Saturday, with Candace buying me dinner, and me, taking her home. Our good night kiss was far more passionate and I remember wishing her sister wasn't visiting.

When I arrived at home, Candace phoned me. "You aren't going to believe this, but my sister and her boyfriend got back together. She is on her way home to San Diego and I would love for you to come and spend the night. I know this is short notice, but I want to enjoy you."

I agreed, packed an overnight bag, and headed back to Candace's place, wondering if she wanted us to have sex.

She greeted me with a wonderful kiss, was wearing her same polo shirt and jeans skirt, and we, mutually undressed each other in the living room. I enjoyed her matching, white, lace underwear, large breasts, big areolas, and stroked her hairy, natural blonde, plush bush before she took my hand and led me to her bedroom.

Once on the bed, we kissed more, I lovingly licked each breast, for about 20 minutes, gave her an orgasm, then stroked her pussy for another orgasm, then went down on her and gently tongued her for orgasm number three as she screamed in pleasure. She stroked my hard shaft, but I don't like getting head, so I asked her if she wanted to make love.

"I thought you would never ask," she said. "I need a few minutes to recover."

We kissed more, and Candace asked, "Can I have the honors?" as she slid me in. "I'm on the pill, which is why I'm chubby, so we can enjoy each other without worrying about making a baby. My period ended 48 hours ago."

We both smiled and made tender love.

My size is average, but I know how to use it, and, in about 15 minutes, Candace was hit with her fourth orgasm as I filled her with my love juice.

We then kissed, cuddled, and fell asleep.

At about 2 a.m., Candace was stroking me and said, "I've never had overnight sex. Would you like to go for it?" We did, though there wasn't much foreplay, had another mutual orgasm, and slept until about 9:00 when we woke up in each other's arms and made love again before having a naked breakfast, dressing and going to her church.

I was concerned that Candace would get "the guilts" while at church. She didn't. We held hands through the service, went to lunch and confirmed that we wanted to continue dating, having sex, and Candace asked for a relationship commitment. I agreed and stated that we are Christians but God made our sex drives and we weren't married off at 13 as in the Biblical era.

I took Candace home, after lunch, and we continued dating, sleeping over and were engaged a few months later, then married and started our family.