So... Close

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, so perfect," said Sarah, as she massaged, bringing her thumbs up to rub the rosy nipples. Eileen's head rolled from side to side as she realized she had never been so turned on in her life. It got better, significantly better, when Sarah lowered her mouth to her left breast and began to gently suck and tweak on the very erect tip. Eileen's legs were now making involuntary scissors-like movements and her fingernails were digging into the mattress. She was being taken somewhere else, somewhere she never wanted to leave.

Sarah went back and forth, giving equal attention to Eileen's breasts. She couldn't get enough and would tweak one nipple while sucking the other. She knew what a reaction she was getting and loved what she was doing to her willing partner. It was time, she realized, to share the sensation.

So, Sarah sat up and, again maintaining a most sensual eye contact, undid her own bra and allowed it to flutter to the bed. Her breasts were considerably smaller than Eileen's but fit her frame perfectly. She sat over Eileen and, taking the two mounds in her hands, asked, "Like them?" Eileen nodded feverishly and Sarah sat forward, offering them to her. A tentative reach of her right hand and Eileen was in contact with another woman's breast for the first time. She caressed it as Sarah softly cooed. And then she kissed it. And sucked it. And surrounded it with every form of attention she could. And then the other one, all the time asking herself, "What took me so long? My, God, this is fantastic!" This tribute went on for rapturous minutes.

Just one thing remained in the way - one more material boundary in the form of two pairs of panties guarding the most private of feminine regions. Sarah was ready to cross that line and put it to Eileen in the form of a question. "Are you ready, Eileen? Ready and willing to move on?" Eileen gave an action answer, lifting her hips from the bed and sliding her hands under the hem of her panties. She pulled them down quickly, realizing a slow approach might lead to second thoughts. When the panties were gone, she lay there, totally exposed, and surprisingly comfortable under Sarah's examination. Her wiry dark-brown pubic hair was trimmed neatly to a small triangle above her pussy lips and seemed to point the way to Sarah's target area.

Sarah didn't say a word. She simply mimicked the action and joined Eileen in total nakedness. Sarah turned so that the two women's bodies were reversed and each had a view of the other. Eileen took advantage of the situation and studied the clean shaven Sarah, all the while wanting to explore what she could now see. But, Sarah had other ideas first.

"Touch yourself, Eileen. Show me how you like it. I'll do the same." With that, she brought her right hand to her lips and immersed three fingertips in her mouth. Slowly, she opened her legs just enough to reveal the pink cleft which parted invitingly and touched her fingers to it. Her head went back for a moment and a soft murmur escaped her lips. It was the single sexiest thing Eileen had ever witnessed. She was so taken by it she didn't even realize that her own hand had made a similar journey. No saliva was needed as Eileen's finger slipped effortlessly into her oh-so-moist center. A guttural, "Ohhhhhh," was all she could say and she knew that an orgasm would be the easiest thing to achieve. But, why hurry? Instead, why not just look at Sarah and revel in the beauty of this moment? It really was quite a sight, the mirror image of two beautiful young bodies being self-pleasured while on display for a willing partner. As they continued their actions, Sarah moved forward to kiss Eileen's knee and the erotic level just heightened. Her eyes closed, Eileen gave in to the rolling waves of pleasure. Those eyes opened, however, when she realized the finger that was pleasuring her labial lips was no longer alone. It had been joined by one of Sarah's and, indeed, was being pushed aside as the insistent new digit sought, and found, the little nub that was the center of Eileen's sexual core.

"She's touching me," thought Eileen. "Her finger is inside me. Oh. Ohhh, it feels so good." Sarah's touch was gentle and rhythmic, slowly moving in and out and widening from side to side. She put special emphasis on finding and caressing Eileen's clit, using tiny circular thrusts on the highly sensitive nub.

Sarah knew she was in control of the situation and should take the lead. So she sat up and urged Eileen to lie flat. "Let me do you." It was a simple request, maybe a bit coarse, but Eileen was happy to comply. She lay back on her pillow and stared at the stunning sight of this woman -- whom she had not known four hours ago -- kneeling above her, totally ready and planning to service her sexually.

Sarah looked back at Eileen, loving what she saw. She took hold of Eileen's left knee and gently pulled it outward. This gave her room to crawl between Eileen's legs. She stared down at a very excited young woman, her body writhing, eyes half-lidded in outright lust. Eileen opened her legs wider, inviting Sarah to do with her what she would. Sarah kneeled and leaned forward, bringing her hand up to Eileen's pussy lips. She gently rubbed around them -- teasing, coming ever so close -- but always pulling back just enough. When she did strike, it was sudden and firm, two fingers finding the slit and pushing into the sodden wetness. Eileen gasped and instinctively tightened on the digits, rhythmically riding them up and down. Sarah came closer and soon her head was right above the spot. She knew what she wanted to do and trusted that Eileen wouldn't object. So, she slid her fingers out and used both thumbs to press into the lips, spreading them, before bringing her mouth to the scene.

Eileen gasped and lifted her head from the pillow. Oh what a sight she beheld! She was receiving oral sex. From a woman. And, she couldn't believe it. And, she was loving it. The sight of Sarah, engrossed in her task, licking away, was stunning. Her eyes were looking up at Eileen's face and the expression was one of supreme focus. Her tongue was making slow lapping strokes the length of her slit, always making contact with her clit as she completed the move. Eileen could feel that Sarah was doing this for her, to allow her to experience a wonderful first time. And, oh how she was succeeding. Eileen wondered if she'd be able to repay her in kind but pushed that thought away. For now, she decided just to enjoy, to luxuriate in this throbbing, thrilling madness.

Sarah, meanwhile, was loving her role. The taste of a woman -- at least this woman -- was intoxicating. And, so moist. She just wanted to keep on licking up the juices and increase Eileen's pleasure. At one point, she decided to add a finger to the mix, thrusting it slowly in and out while using her mouth above it on the pearl that had seemingly doubled in size. The effect was immediate. Eileen's soft whimpers grew louder and her bottom lifted from the bed, her pussy pushing into Sarah, begging for more.

"Oh, God, oh Sarah, oh my God! This . . . is . . . incredible. Don't stop, don't ever stop." Sarah somehow managed to smile with her tongue inside Eileen and thought that it would take an army to get her to stop. And then, the moment was at hand. Eileen's breathing changed, turning into short gasps, and guttural moans became heightened. "Oh, now," she sighed, and fingers and tongue did their job, increasing the rate and thrusting against the pounding they were receiving from a woman in the throes of an earth-shattering orgasm. Eileen grabbed the side of her pillow and covered her face, screaming into it as she came, exploding in a daze of colors and lightning bolts. On and on it went, as she rubbed herself into Sarah's face, wanting to ride the crest as long as she could. Finally, she stopped dead and fell backward, releasing her joy-giver from her clutches. Her chest heaving, Eileen lay back and gasped for air.

Sarah couldn't help thinking, "Not bad, kiddo. I think you did it right," as she ran her hand across her mouth, a mouth coated with Eileen's juices. Her jaw was a bit sore but, as she worked it back and forth, she knew it had been worth it. She crawled up the bed and gave Eileen the most proper kiss imaginable on her cheek and lay down beside her. Repayment could wait. They both needed a moment.

Surprisingly, it was Eileen who stirred first. "Okay," she said, half gasping, "it's official. You lied to me. No one could be that skilled on their first time. You're amazing."

Sarah smiled. "Well, if it was your first time, how would you know whether I was good or not?" She paused and then shook her head, adding, "All right. You got me. I told you about my roommate. Well, it didn't stop with the kissing. We got pretty hot and heavy. But, really, I don't remember much. It was years ago and I was plenty toasted."

"Then, how did you know? I mean . . . you pushed all my right buttons. Literally."

"Eileen, be honest. Haven't you ever checked out things on line? I refer to those little films that I prefer to call erotica. I hate the word porn! You can learn a lot about techniques, including girls with girls."

Eileen looked shocked. "Omigod, no! I'd be afraid I'd get caught by some national porn board or my computer would explode or something! I couldn't." She calmed down a bit and smiled, saying, "I'm kind of glad you're so brave, though. Problem is, there's no way I can match what you just did."

Sarah propped herself up on her elbow, looked into Eileen's eyes and said, "Whatever you're comfortable with, sweetie. I was just happy to make you happy."

Eileen sat up, faced Sarah, and took her by the shoulders. "Happy? My, what an understatement. Well, ready or not, here I come." She leaned in and kissed Sarah, noticing immediately that her own scent remained on the other woman's lips and, more so, on her tongue. Eileen wasn't put off by it but, instead, was determined to see if Sarah's womanly scent was the same.

She stayed on that mouth for a bit, hating to say good bye. Then she began to kiss her way lower, taking quite a bit of time with fluttery kisses on the neck, as that was a favorite receiving area of her own. Sarah seemed to be responding favorably, judging by her little sighs and head rotations. Onward and downward went Eileen, paying homage to Sarah's sweet little breasts with sucking and licking and the tiniest hint of biting. "Yeah, this is new to you," moaned Sarah, with a hint of skepticism. "Hah!"

Eileen was truly enjoying herself. She was unused to being in a position of command and loved the feeling of strength it gave her. She kissed on lower now, starting with the underside of Sarah's breasts and on to her tight stomach. She allowed her right hand to move on further south, finding Sarah's labial lips, stroking them softly as if to say, "Here I come, get ready." Sarah, meanwhile, was looking down at the highly erotic sight of Eileen's full breasts swaying above her. She reached for them briefly and was able to give them a quick but firm squeeze.

And then, there Eileen was, her eyes wide open as she stared, inches from another woman's private parts. She so wanted to do this right and started by exploiting a little white lie of her own. Eileen had, in actuality, checked out more than one erotic video and had picked up an idea or two. She started by kneeling beside Sarah and using her hand to gently pinch those lips, almost daring the clit to pop from its protective sheath. Sarah's intake of breath let Eileen know her actions were having the desired effect. She lowered her head until she was close enough to blow a stream of air on the area and took a first, tentative lick at the baby smooth skin. She worked her finger in and followed it with her tongue. Eileen was licking a woman's pussy and loving every moment. She was using both hands to spread Sarah wider and started using her tongue like a mini-cock, in and out, in and out. She felt her own passions growing as Sarah's arousal became more and more obvious. The pushing at the back of Eileen's head told her that Sarah wanted more -- deeper and harder. When her tongue isolated Sarah's clit, she made every move she could think of, surrounding it with swirls and sucks and probing darts. Sarah's legs, bent at the knee, thrashed about and told Eileen what was coming. Namely, Sarah, who was kind enough to announce the fact, thusly, "Oh, Eileen! I'm . . . I'm . . . there! Oh, oh, oh . . . OH!" She stiffened, her toes digging into the mattress as her heels lifted. A marked increase in wetness and an electric-like quivering at the area under Eileen's soaked mouth brought Sarah's grand moment to a heavenly, and prolonged, climax.

Eileen moved immediately so that they were side by side and wrapped her arms around Sarah who returned the gesture. They lay wordless, two hearts pounding. Their bodies damp with perspiration, sated and more than happy to close their eyes and take in what they had just experienced.

About ten minutes passed and Sarah opened her eyes to find Eileen's focused on her. They exchanged beatific smiles that told a story. Both women were comfortable and not at all regretful of what had transpired. Sarah reached across and cleared a stray lock of hair from Eileen's forehead. "Hi," she purred as she did so.

Eileen sighed and answered, "Hi yourself." After a pause, she asked, "Was I dreaming?"

"No, Eileen. That was no dream. Just dreamlike. I have to tell you something."

"Oh?" Eileen was suddenly worried. She needn't have been.

Sarah hesitated, trying to find the appropriate words. Finally, she forged on. "You need to know. That's not always that easy for me." Eileen looked quizzical. "I just mean . . . cumming . . . orgasming isn't something that just happens for me. I don't think . . . no. I know I've never been so sexually excited in my life. I need to say thanks." She looked a bit embarrassed but was glad she had said it.

Eileen hardly knew how to respond. "Sarah, I'm . . . honored. Really. But, it's me who should be thanking you. That was just incredible." She leaned across and kissed Sarah, briefly but fervently. Then a hug that felt heavenly for the two of them. "Hey. You haven't seen my bathroom yet. There's a shower in there plenty big enough for two. Care to?"

"I'm guessing we could both use a shower but I hate to give up the smell of you on me," Sarah replied.

"I think you'll be wearing Au d'Eileen again, at least I hope so. Come," said Eileen, taking her hand and leading her to the shower, strangers no more.

12