So Close

Story Info
Epic sexiness.
1.2k words
4
10.1k
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 12/28/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He held my hand gently as we walked down the hiking trail. I glanced around at the beauty surrounding us, caught off guard when he shoved me to the side.

"Wha..." He kept pushing me until I was backed into a tree, the bark scraping my back through my thin, gauzy shirt. His hands were on my shoulders, firmly pressing me into the tree until the bark dug into my back. "What are..." Joe smashed his lips into mine, kissing me harshly, one hand now roughly gathering my hair. His body was pressed up against me, and he forced his leg between mine, rubbing my crotch. I wrapped my arms around him, but he pulled them away and pinned them above my head. He was kissing me passionately, fondling my breasts with one hand. My pussy responded and began aching. I bucked my hips and rubbed my sex against his leg, shamelessly turned on as Joe licked my neck and sucked on my earlobe. I let out a breathless, "Oh," beyond excited, in both ways, that he was finally making a move.

We had met a couple weeks prior and since day one, I had been waiting for him to fuck me. We discussed it quite explicitly, and something told me it would be memorable.

My mouth found his once more and I slid my tongue into his mouth. He grunted and nipped my bottom lip sensuously, slowly pulling back. Holding my face, he kissed me softly before releasing me and simply walking away. He just...walked away. From that. From me. I was enraged, pent up, frustrated, and a little too ready to be fucked mercilessly. I was not in the mood to be teased. "Okay asshole," I called out. He smiled at me and held out his hand once more. I ignored it and walked past him. We finished the trail in silence; I was pouting. I enjoyed being submissive but that day I just wanted to be fucked.

When we returned to the campsite, Joe pulled me to him, hugging me tightly. I left my ars at my sides. He looked at me.

"Would you like me to fuck you now?" he asked.

"Yes." I replied sulkily. I was angry, but I needed release more than I needed my pride. He grinned and kissed me. Taking my hand, he led me to the van where the seats were folded down in the back. I sat on the edge of the "bed" and waited for him to kick off his shoes, admiring his body as he did so. He leaned down into a kiss, and shoved me onto my back. I grinned. This is what I wanted! Straddling me, he began kissing me roughly, and I opened my legs wide in invitation, so he could settle his jean-covered cock against my already throbbing pussy. He kissed and nipped my neck, my shoulders, my earlobes, and finally the top of my breasts. He kissed lower, his chin moving down my shirt. I moaned as I felt my nipples tightening, ready to be teased. He looked up to kiss me once more, but I pushed his head back down in an impatient gesture.

He smiled broadly and pulled my shirt over my head. He held my tits and began teasing them with relish. I held my head up to watch him, breaths coming rapidly, but when he began sucking my nipples into his mouth, my head fell back and my eyes closed in pleasure. I gripped his hair, pressing him closer to my breasts. He kissed between them and buried his face there. I had always thought motorboating was crude, but god did it feel good. I moaned for him, and he grunted into my chest, continuing onto my other breast while squeezing and cupping the other.

I pulled him up and kissed him, reaching under his shirt to run my hands down his chest and abdomen. Joe watched as I slid my hand just underneath his belt, his stomach flexing in response. Watching his face, I slid my hand to where his pubic hair began, rubbing my hand up and down but never touching his increasingly hard manhood. I removed my hand and pulled off his t-shirt, exposing his muscled chest. I sat up and kissed it, kissed up his neck, back down to his abdomen, and ran my tongue just beneath his jean button. He inhaled sharply as I unbuttoned his jeans, pulled down the zipper with my teeth, and briefly put my mouth over his twitching cock.

He shoved me back down and kicked off his jeans, taking my sorts off as well. He pressed our bodies together and resumed kissing me all over. Joe half kissed half licked down my torso to where my panties protected my dripping cunt, licking my clit through my see through thongs. I gasped, having never had oral sex before. He nibbled on it, drive his tongue in circles, and in short, drove me frantic with need. He watched my reaction as he pulled my g-string to my ankles, his face hovering right over my tightening pussy. I watched him kiss the inside of my thighs, and then my belly. I bit my lip trying to wait patiently, but my body was giving me away with squirms. Joe swung my legs over his shoulders and held my ass as he examined my pussy and the rest of my exposed body.

"You're perfect," he said into my sex. I gasped as he dove into my soaked cunt, devouring it, moving his face side to side vigorously, sucking on my clit and fucking my spread open slit with his tongue.

"Joe!" I gasped in shock. One of his hands clamped down onto my throat and I could not breathe, but it only heightened my arousal. I held onto his sculpted biceps as he continued to eat with hunger, driving me closer and closer to abandon. When he finally set me down, he released my airway pinned my hands above my head once more.

"You want me to fuck you?" he asked again.

"YES!" I begged. He looked at me, as if debating whether or not I deserved it. I was rubbing my pussy up and down his member, coating it with his own spit. He grabbed my face, and brought it to his, so I could taste myself. I sucked on his tongue and he grunted into my mouth, slapping my pussy as he did so. My back arched, involuntary offering myself to him. "Fuck me." I demanded. Joe cupped my snatch firmly. I exhaled into his ear and he slapped my mound, making me rear up into his hand. I moaned and he grabbed my ass, massaging it with both hands. I ground my clit against his bulge, making us moan together.

He pulled off his boxers and I grabbed his cock, slightly shocked at how much there was to hold. He lay down as I stroked his cock, stuffing his fingers into my hot cunt. I moaned loudly and fucked his fingers, not giving a shit if he thought I was a slut. He leaned over and sucked on my tits as he fingered me, making me breathe,

"Fuuuck..." Joe lifted his sopping fingers to his mouth and sucked them off before offering me some, before urgently climbing back on top of me, teasing my clit with his cock. I bucked my hips, trying desperately to make him enter me. He kissed me once more and rolled onto his back.

"I think that's enough for today."