So Dirty

Story Info
His wife took more than he bargained for.
3.5k words
4.46
222.3k
34
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Couture
Couture
3,839 Followers

(MF, Strapon)

Please do not read if under 18 years of age or offended by sexually explicit stories and situations.

(c) 2002 Couture

***********

It had started innocently enough. I had always fantasized about my wife taking more control in bed, and when she asked if she could tie me up, I jumped at the chance. She got some of my old ties out of the closet and tied me spread-eagled to the bed. Then instead of mounting me, she blindfolded me. That was okay, not what I expected, but a nice touch. At last my wish was granted, but it seemed like I had forgotten something. Something fairly important.

Like I said, I had always fantasized about my wife taking control. I just never imagined she would be so good at it. She teased me relentlessly, sucking me to hardness and then sliding her juicy sex over my chest and back to my mouth for me to service her, all the while pinching my nipples or slapping my cock against my stomach.

"Please Mistress, I need to cum. I need it really bad." I wasn't sure when I had started calling her Mistress during the night's games, but it seemed much easier now that I had started.

"Mmmmm. . . Is Her horny? Does Her want to be fucked?"

I didn't even have time to wonder about her change in tone or in what she called me, for there was an intrusion where there ought not have been one. She was worming a lubricated finger into my tightly clenched arse, something no one had ever done before.

"No-uh-huh," I grunted, trying to stop her, but it was too late. She pushed the probing digit home and then began pushing it in and out of my arsehole. The more she did it, the more I realized it wasn't as bad as I first thought. I felt full and on every out stroke it felt dangerously like I was using the bathroom, but once I got over that, it actually felt kind of nice. Hell, who was I kidding, it felt really damned good.

"Her likes it doesn't she?" my wife asked.

I was hard to admit, but I nodded my head. "Yes . . ."

She withdrew her fingers. I prayed she would do it again and masturbate me at the same time. But instead, I heard her squeeze out some more lube and tease the entrance to my arse again.

"Does Her want two fingers in her ass?" she asked.

I had never heard my wife talk dirty before. Except for the few times she was close to orgasm and would tell me to fuck her cunt. Even then, she would hesitate, as if she were scared to be saying such a naughty word. This new attitude of hers was totally unexpected. After years of being the adventurous one, it was a big change to suddenly be the one whose boundaries were being pushed. It was erotic, yes, but it was also scary.

"Yes," I answered.

"Say, yes Her does, Mistress."

Why did she keep calling me Her? It must be some sort of role-play. It was scary and discomforting, but not so much as to quell my need for release.

"Yes, Her does, Mistress," I said.

She pushed her fingers into me. Before I felt full and it was a little weird, but this time, it was like I was being stretched . . . widened. And when she started to fuck me, I could hear the wet sounds of her lubricated fingers entering me. It made me feel a little dirty. I knew somehow that I had given up something more than my anal virginity, but the feeling of control I had when I was with her.

I tried my best to stop my body from reacting, tried to stop the grunts and moans that wanted to come out of my mouth, tried to stop the thrusting of my hips and the widening of my legs, but it was useless.

"Such a slut. Her loves it, doesn't her? Her loves being fucked in her arse. Her loves being *used*."

"Yes," I admitted, not able to stop myself from getting into it, accepting the role, and opening myself to her fingers. Before long, I was pushing back against her. "Her loves it. Her wants to cum," I begged.

My wife held her fingers still and I continued to move against her as best I could despite my bonds. I knew what I was doing. I was admitting that I wanted it. That she wasn't forcing me. And I didn't care.

"Her loves it. My slut loves it in her dirty ass, doesn't her?"

"Yes, Her does."

She felt of my cock. "Her is so hard. Her is such a slut for loving this. I bet Her wants to cum very bad."

"Mmmm-" I moaned. "Her wants to cum really bad."

"But would Her do anything to cum, hmmmm?" she asked.

"ANYTHING!" I moaned.

"Anything?" she asked. "Is Her sure?"

"Yes," I was almost breathless. "Her is very sure."

"Would Her let Mistress's lover fuck her? Would Her let us to it right here with Her in the room?"

Whoa, that was pretty confusing. I was my wife's lover, wasn't I? And the house was empty, wasn't it? A game. . . it had to be.

"Yes, Mistress," I replied.

She got up from the bed, leaving the room and me still wanting. I heard the muffled sound of talking. There couldn't be anyone else. I was sure the house was empty. But if it was empty, then who was she talking to? I wished I wasn't blindfolded.

The room suddenly became very cold and the game didn't feel so much like a game anymore. My helplessness and the situation I was in finally struck home.

The door opened and I did my best to close my legs in an attempt to protect whatever modesty I had left.

"Here she is," my wife said. "The one I told you about. The slut that likes to get arse fucked."

It dawned on me what I had forgotten earlier - a safe word. I didn't have one. My wife had mentioned fucking her lover, but from the things she was saying, I could be the one getting fucked.

I broke. Even if it was a game, it had gotten too intense. I tugged at my bonds. "Honey," I implored her. I couldn't breathe. Tears flowed and were absorbed by the tie covering my eyes.

"Shhhh," she said, stroking me, reassuring me. "Is Her scared?"

"Yes," I admitted. I could breathe a little easier, but I was still shivering.

Thankfully, my wife removed my blindfold. I looked around the room. There was no one else there.

"Better?" she asked.

"Yes," I sighed in relief.

"Good," she said, as she got on the bed and straddled my face. But her sex was out of my reach. She spread the moist lips of her sex and slipped a finger inside, fucking herself, taunting me, teasing me, asking me how bad Her wanted it. Then she held her sex open and lowered herself to my waiting mouth.

However, when I tried to kiss her and give her pleasure, she pulled away, giggling.

"See," she said to no one in particular. "I told you she was a slut. My own little Pussy slave."

She pushed a wet finger in my mouth. It was soaked with her flavor. I sucked it clean as she pushed it in and out my lips. "Yes, Her is *my* pussy slave, isn't she?" she asked me, as if talking to a baby.

"I am- I mean Her is your pussy slave, Mistress," I answered.

"Her is turning her Mistress on and Her is making Mistress want her lover's big fat cock." My wife reached back. I was expecting to feel her hand wrap around my cock and masturbate me while I pleasured her, but instead when her hand returned, it held something I never knew she had - a dildo!

And not just any dildo either. It was large. Much larger than my cock and it was black. She kissed it, then rubbed it between her breasts, and finally slid it back and forth between the lips of her sex.

"God, I can't wait to feel your big fat cock in my pussy," she said, then put the dildo to my lips. "Suck my lover's cock slut. Make him hard for your Mistress."

I looked up at my wife's eyes, half expecting to see a smirk. A smirk that would have killed me, but it wasn't there. Instead her eyes were half-lidded with pleasure.

I opened my lips and took it in, tasting latex and the musk of her sex. She pumped it in and out of my mouth for a few minutes and over my lips while I kissed it. "Her is Mistress's cock slut too, isn't she?"

I couldn't answer, but the dildo in my mouth spoke volumes.

"He's ready now, don't be greedy little slut." she said, taking it from my mouth. "I'm going to let Her loose now. Is Her going to be a good little pussy slave for her Mistress?"

"Yes, Mistress," I answered, as she undid my bonds.

"Just remember that THAT," she said, pointing at my cock, "Belongs to me."

When I was free, she moved me to the middle of the bed, still on my back. Once there, she mounted my face and then reaching behind herself, and pushed the dildo into her sex.

"Oh God," she gasped, as she pushed it home. "What a cock. Ugh-ugh-so goddamn big."

I felt momentarily jealous - yes, jealous over an inanimate object. From my vantage, I could see that it was stretching her and filling her in a way I never could. I tried not to let it bother me as I attacked her clit with my tongue with renewed enthusiasm.

"See," she said, talking to her imaginary lover. "See, I told you the little slut wanted to watch while you fucked me. Oh love, your cock is so big and feels so good. You're gonna make me cum - gonna make me cum all over her face."

She cried out in pleasure and her body tightened. She pressed her sex against my mouth with crushing force, as she ground against me. "Fuck-fuck-fuck-fuck."

She pulled the dildo from her sex, and covered my mouth with the opening of her sex. "Taste my cum- drink it," she ordered.

While I drank from her well, she pumped my cock. As I bucked my hips in response, I felt the dildo pressing against my arse.

"Spread your legs slut. Give yourself to my lover," my wife demanded.

I wasn't ready for this and it was going too far.

"Do it slut," she said. Her voice brooked no disobedience.

I spread my legs. Not only was I being called a slut, I felt like one as well. She pushed the dildo against my arsehole, trying to force it in. It wouldn't go. I tried to relax. I tried to bear it, but it was just too damn big and hurt too damned much. I yelped each time she pushed.

"He's too big for Her, isn't he?" she asked sympathetically. "He's too big a man for her dirty little arse."

I nodded, relieved. My arsehole still burned.

"Say it!" she demanded.

When I wanted my wife to take control, I didn't plan on this. She was supposed to tie me up and then do what I wanted her to do. Instead, she was making me do what *she* wanted to do and say what *she* wanted me to say.

"He's - he's too big," God it was difficult to say. I almost had rather fucked it than admit this, but I knew there was no way I could take it. "He's too big for my dirty ass."

Thankfully, she put the dildo down and pushed her fingers against my puckered hole. They slipped in easily. I groaned in response.

"But Her likes Mistress's fingers, doesn't she? Her needs to spread her legs more and hold them out of Mistress's way."

"Yes, Her likes that much better." I did as she said, placing my hands behind my knees and pulling my legs to my chest.

"More," she said. "Give it up to me."

I pulled back harder. My arse left the bed. I could easily watch as she pumped my cock with one hand and buggered my arse with the other.

"Oh yes, that's it. Give it up to me." She looked down at me as if she owned me. "It's all mine, isn't it?"

"Ugh-yes," I grunted.

"Does Her feel like a slut?" she asked. "Does Her feel like *my* slut?"

I did feel like a slut. No self-respecting man would be in the position I was in. Worse, I loved it. "Yes," I grunted in response. Was it my imagination or was my voice higher pitched.

"Yes, Her looks like a slut and Her even sounds like a slut. How could she not feel like a slut?" she said, and I moaned in response. "You want it don't you slut. Her is gonna give me all her cum, isn't she? Oh yes, her wants to cum so bad, but what would Her do to cum?" She said, letting go of my cock and rolling my swollen balls in her hand, while continuing to probe my arsehole.

"Anything," I answered and meant it. My balls felt like they would burst.

"Would Her drink her Mistress's lover's cum? Would Her clean his dirty cock?"

"Yes! Please - anything, please just let me cum."

"Then moan for me slut."

"Ugh, oh yes!" I cried in response.

She held my cock at the base and blew against the underside, teasing me. "Slut's don't moan like that do they? And Her did say she was my slut, didn't she?"

"Yes. Yes . . . Her is . . . your slut," I answered and was rewarded with a tiny kiss on the head of my cock. I steeled myself inside. Could I really do this? What would my wife think of me when I did? What would our relationship be like later?

I couldn't help it. "Mmmmmm-" I moaned softly. It wasn't a masculine moan. It was a long ways from it. It was the mewling moan of a woman. The kind I had heard, not from my wife, but from watching sex tapes.

She rewarded me by sucking the head of my cock in her mouth and then popping it back out. "That's better, but Her can do better than that, can't she?"

I could feel the cum boiling inside me. "Mmmmm- uuhhhhh" I groaned louder.

She pulled her mouth from my cock with a smack. "Yes, that's it. That's the kind of sound a slut makes. That's the kind of sound Mistress wants to hear, but Mistress wants more before she lets her slave cum. She wants the whole package."

The whole package? What did she want? It was so difficult to think. My body was on fire. I was desperate to cum. I thought back to some of the porno tapes I used to watch. Which girl was the best? Which did I think was the biggest slut? What did she do?

I remembered the tape and I remembered the girl, a skinny blonde. She looked like she was being killed as she was fucked, but she gave as good as she got. She spread her legs and pulled them back with every thrust. She bit her lip, she played with her nipples, she sucked her finger. She talked dirty. She was a squealer.

But, dear Lord, could I do that? Was I even sure it was what my Mistress - I mean my wife wanted? I prayed it was.

"Mmmmmm-fuck me. Give it to me hard." I pulled my legs back, giving myself to her, and bit my lower lip. I hoped it was what she wanted. If it wasn't I just made the biggest fool of myself.

I felt her add another finger to the two she already buggering my arsehole with and she sucked my cock back in her mouth. It *was* what she wanted.

And I discovered I give it to her. It was easy once I started. I pinched my nipples. I bit my lip. I pushed myself on her fingers. I talked dirty.

Oh God, I hate to admit it, but I even squealed.

She pumped her mouth up and down my cock in short strokes that kept in time with the fingers pumping my arse. Up and down, in and out, with me crying on each thrust.

"Ugh-Ugh-Ugh-Oh God- mmmmmmmmmm-cummmminggg!" I squealed.

My balls spasmed, pumping out hot cum, and my cries were smothered by her sex, as she lowered herself on me once more. It felt like my very soul was escaping in powerful bursts from my dick and it all being sucked into the vacuum of her mouth. When it was over, I was weakened, dazed, and lay strewn out over the bed like a wrinkled sheet.

She moved up my body and straddled me, kneeling over me, and trapping my arms beneath her knees. She smiled, her eyes gleamed with power and lust. My cum gleamed from between her lips against the smeared red of her lipstick.

She picked up the dildo and placed it beneath her mouth. Her smile turned wicked as her lips pursed and my cum leaked from her mouth in a long strand, landing on the black cock and running down its length.

"Suck it baby. Let my lover cum in your mouth."

I didn't want to do it. I probably would have been eager a few moments ago, even when I said I would. But now I was no longer turned on. I was satisfied and the game should be over. I didn't want to play anymore.

"Her promised, didn't she?"

My semen was already pulling away from the head of the cock, forming a long strand toward my lips. It was going to hit me anyway wasn't it? Then what would I look like with cum all over my face?

I opened my mouth. The string of semen entered.

"Yes. . . " my wife hissed, her eyes on fire. "Yes, that's it. Let my lover cum in your mouth . . . but don't swallow - not yet."

My wife pushed the cock between my lips. I could taste the bitter flavor of my semen against the latex flavor of the cock. It wasn't the first time I had ever tasted it. But having a mouthful of semen sticking between my teeth and coating the rubber dildo was a far cry from accidentally tasting my spendings from my wife's lips after I received a blowjob.

My wife's hand went to her crotch, fingers spun about her clit. "God, you are so hot, my little pussy slave!" she groaned. "So dirty. Little slut."

She pumped the dildo in and out my mouth. "You're gonna make me cum again," she gasped, pulling the dildo from my mouth and casting it aside. "Open your mouth. Open it Cumslut and let me see it - let me see my lover's cum."

I opened my mouth and rolled the semen around on my tongue. My wife stiffened, her pelvis pumped as she orgasmed. She clutched me with her arms and legs, holding me tightly. She kissed me hungrily and we passed my semen back and forth, swapping it.

She collapsed on top of me and didn't move. I couldn't either. Our two bodies tangled together like some sort of sweaty jigsaw puzzle. I was exhausted and I ached. But it was a good ache.

I wondered about what had happened and how this would affect our relationship. It was awesome; I had never cum like that before in my life. I wondered what if it had been a real lover. Would I still have enjoyed it? I wondered if she would want to do it again. I was wondering about a lot of things.

My wife pulled her head from my chest. "Wow," she said.

It was the understatement of the year, but I felt a lot more sure of myself.

"Wow is right." I answered.

She smiled, not a wicked smile like before, but slightly playful and if it wasn't my imagination, maybe a little bashful as well. "Do you think that maybe next time we can see if my lover has a friend he can bring along, maybe someone who is a teensy bit smaller for you."

It was amazing how she could say things that could mean any number of things. But whatever she meant, I knew the answer. "That would be nice," I answered.

"Mmmmm. . ." she kissed me again. "So dirty."

* * * * *

If you enjoyed this work, take a moment to email the author. Your comments are their only payment. Pursuant to the Berne Convention, this work is copyright with all rights reserved by its author unless explicitly indicated.

Couture
Couture
3,839 Followers