So Far Away...

Story Info
Internet friendship becomes something more - overnight.
2.7k words
3.92
8.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stepping out of the hallway and into the busy airport, Lillian too a deep breath. She looked around and tried to get out of everyone's way. Letting out the breath she looked down at her shoes. Perfect black pumps smiled cheerily back at her. They were a birthday present from an unexpected relative.

She stared, purposefully engrossed in her shoes, trying not to look up, trying to not be seen. She knew she probably looked nuts staring at her shoes so intently.

"I am nuts." She thought calmly. She centered her thoughts.

"It's not too late to turn back now is it?" She asked herself over and over again. Of course it was; she'd asked the airline a few dozen times that. If she changed her mind, she would be stuck here unable to turn back in her ticket and go home.

Home, it was such an odd word. She never quite knew where that was from day to day. She used to not care, but it was getting to be prevalent as the days wore on. She wanted a home, a place to call her own. She wanted to find her place somewhere, anywhere.

But first, she must figure out how to work her feet again!

"Lillian?" A male voice broke into her thoughts.

She looked up and jumped back. There he was before her. She knew it was him, but she was surprised. Jack looked identical to his picture. She fully expected it to not be accurate. "After all, that's what strangers on the internet DO, right?" She rationalized to herself. She was more disappointed that he hadn't lied than if he had.

"Because it would be so much easier if he was a liar, right? Leaving would be that much easier, right?" She forced a smile and took a wobbly step back.

He reached out a hand and grabbed her arm to steady her. Her eyes flew wide and Jack let go. She stopped and coughed to herself and began nervously looking around.

"I guess..." She hesitated, trying to fight the words coming out of her mouth. "I guess we should get going."

He smiled politely and motioned for her to walk beside him. They made their way to the luggage drop. She pointed to her bag and he picked it up. She followed him wordlessly to his car. He opened the door and she got in.

She felt a surge of giddiness at the gesture as he put the bag in the trunk and got in the driver's seat.

Throughout the drive, Lillian was too distracted by her own panic to hear a word Jack said. She just kept muttering an occasional agreement and trying very hard to focus on the facts.

They'd been talking for as long as she could remember. She had wanted to meet him if only for hugs. She had known for a very long time that he could possibly be the best friend she had ever had. It was all so easy online, not having to face this person, not having to see their eyes.

It had always been the eyes that bothered her most about people. She couldn't even look at herself in the mirror, couldn't stand the sight of her own eyes. She laughed to herself at that thought. The timing must have been right, because Jack also laughed at his own joke. It was probably some weird pun she didn't quite get.

He was smarter than her, or so she felt. He never really tried to make her feel stupid; quite the opposite, he was always trying to put her at ease, to calm her down and make her feel good. That was why she liked him so much. Why she was here was something else entirely.

She chastised herself. This was how "it" happened last time. She was in a bad place, searching for the first thing to hold on to. Her past relationship was a mistake. "This wasn't a mistake" she kept telling herself.

So why was she panicking right now? She trusted Jack, she trusted him because he didn't lie. That was the worst part; she was actually hoping he lied, so she could some how call this a mistake and leave. She just knew that some how she was going to screw something up. Make him realize he had her all wrong. That somehow she wasn't what he was expecting.

"Lillian?" He put his hand on her arm. She blinked at him stupidly. "I said we're here."

"Oh, I'm sorry." She smiled nervously and unbuckled her seatbelt. He went around the other side and opened her door. She got out and looked around as he got her bag. She breathed deeply the salty air. She loved being so close to the beach. She had looked the place up on the map. California was a far shot from Florida though, she had noticed that as she flew in. There was something different here.

He smiled at her. "You like it I see." He said quietly.

"I do." She looked away from him. "I may be half cat, but I do love the water. Maybe I'm half tiger?" She grinned and looked to the side.

"Ah, so you are the person I know." He smiled at her.

Her face fell in an instant. Fighting tears she stared at her shoes again.

"Hey, hey stop that, what did I say?" He scooted close and put his arm around her shoulder.

"Can we just go inside?" She said quietly.

"Sure. I'm sorry, though I still don't know what I said wrong..." He fumbled for his keys and opened the door.

She stepped into the living room and looked around. She laughed quietly. Again, she was expecting a mess, hoping for some sign she screwed up. She just knew some how she had.

He closed the door behind her and carried her bag to the back room.

"I figured it would be more prudent for you to take my room for now, I figured the ability to close and lock the door would make you feel better. I'm sorry I don't have more than this. You took the offer so suddenly..." He returned to the living room where she was still standing, clinching her hands together and looking around like a scared caged animal.

"I'm sorry about that." She finally took a seat on the couch. "I was just, having a bad time, and I just felt I needed to get away and clear my head. I didn't mean to intrude..." She continued to wring her hands in front of her.

Jack made his way to the kitchen and began getting stuff out. "I hope you're hungry. I went out and got the ingredients to make stuffed mushrooms. I hope you like them. I know you said your favorite was sautéed, but I didn't think that would be very filling."

"Alright."

"You can move from that spot you know. You are my guest, not some bum off the street." He smiled at her.

Lillian stood up and slowly made her way to the kitchen. She leaned against the door and watched him.

"Either you haven't heard a word I've said, or you're trying to tell me something." He grinned at her.

"What do you mean?" she asked cautiously.

"You've been... unbuttoned all day." He motioned towards her.

She looked down at the front of her dress. She had worn a purple dress with buttons up the front. The button at her bra was gapping open. Lillian gasped and turned her back towards him and fumbled with it.

Jack laughed. "I've tried to tell you several times, I guess you didn't hear me."

"Great, just great. That's all the hell I need." She muttered quietly and sat back on the couch. She put her face in her hands.

"Hey, it's ok." He slipped down beside her and put his arm around her. "It's ok I promise." He pulled her face to his chest.

Without a second thought, she wrapped her arms around his waist. She buried her face in his chest, enjoying the feel of a hug for the first time in what seemed like forever.

"All I really wanted," she started quietly, pulling her face away. "Was a hug. I have wanted to hug you so badly, you've been nothing but kind to me, I feel like I have nothing to give."

"You have plenty to give in your personality alone. Believe me." He kissed her forehead softly.

She smiled and hugged him tight.

"I hate to break this up," he laughed. "But I really must work on dinner."

He cooked the meal and they ate, both trying to come up with topics of conversation. Relaxing, Lillian fell into the way she was any other time. The night fell on, and soon she began to yawn. The time difference was a bit of a shock to her brain.

"Alright, let's get you in bed." He pulled her up and walked back to the bedroom with her. He turned to leave and she grabbed his arm.

"Wait, I..." she hesitated.

"Hm?"

"Where are you sleeping?"

"The living room."

"Oh." She said quietly, shocking herself with her own disappointment.

"I figured you would prefer that..." He began slowly.

"Well, I did need a little assistance." She wanted to slap herself, but the words were not stopping.

"Oh? With?" He asked curiously, unable to see her face.

"Well, my back is itchy, and I need to put my lotion on." She reached into her bag and pulled out the container. "Can you help me?"

"Only if you want me to."

"I do. I very much do..." She turned to him then, her eyes pleading silently, that he wouldn't turn her down.

"I think I can do that." He smiled and took the lotion from her.

She turned her back to him and started unbuttoning her dress. He grinned at her as the dress slid off her shoulders and down to the floor. He moved up behind her as she unfastened her bra. He fought the urge to chuckle at her rather... sensible panties. She felt him move her hair to the side. She shivered as the cold lotion touched her skin.

"Would you like to lie on the bed?" He whispered into her ear. "It would be a bit more convenient."

"You're right." She mumbled softly.

He watched the curve of her hips as she moved to lay face down on the bed. He climbed on the bed beside her and began moving his hand up and down her back.

She shivered under the cool lotion, enjoying his touch. She felt him carefully trace her spine, covering every inch of her exposed back. He slipped her fingers under the edge of her panties. She chastised herself for not going for something sexier. She really hadn't planned for this, but she felt that tug, the one she never could resist.

Lillian wanted, no, needed Jack's touch. It dug into her; the feeling of needing him so badly. She knew that part if it was the loneliness she had felt for so long. She wanted to be pampered, she needed to be. For once in her life she wanted to be waited on hand and foot, instead of being the convenient slave.

She felt him kiss the back of her neck and she giggled uncontrollably. She wanted badly to roll over and yell 'take me'.

His hands shifted and worked their way around her waist. She purred softly. His fingers worked their way down into the hairs, his body getting closer. She wasn't giving anything away, he was going to have to work for it, and she was going to enjoy every bit of it.

Jack kissed the back of her neck again, and trailed kisses along the edge of her shoulders as he moved his hand further down. With his free hand, he stroked her hip, tickling her and causing her to shift so he could slip his fingers down the length of her slit.

She moaned softly, he heard her purr again. He grinned to himself. He loved the fact she wasn't kidding about the cat thing.

She felt him shift up tight against her, his fingers moving up and down along her slit. He slipped a finger in and she pressed her hips against his arm and moaned. He moved another finger in, playing with her gently, his teeth grazing her shoulder. He fingered her like that; softly teasing.

She pushed back with her shoulder moving him off her. He pulled his hand back and waited as she wiggled under him, her breasts now in full view.

She shifted uncomfortably under his gaze. He murmured in her ear, she barely heard him as he kissed her softly; he then trailed his lips down to her neck. He kissed her again and she giggled and squirmed.

He quickly moved again, this time he cupped a breast in one hand and flicked his finger across the nipple.

"Mm, I've wanted you to do that for awhile... since the first time..." She mumbled.

"I wondered what you thought about that..." Jack licked the nipple carefully. He grinned as she shivered under him.

She pulled on his shoulder and he dipped his head down. He put his lips to hers and she grabbed his neck and pulled him on down. She dove and devoured his lips, fighting to kiss him. God how much she wanted to kiss someone who didn't taste like an ashtray. It was worth it. Everything was worth this moment.

To finally taste someone, to finally know what it was like to actually taste pure human, no drugs, no alcohol, no cigarettes, and it was wonderful. She released her grip and as he gasped. She grinned up at his dumbfounded expression.

He grinned down at her. She tugged at his shirt. "Why is this thing still in the way?" She pouted.

"Oh, right." Jack sat up and yanked off his shirt. He blinked down at Lillian trying to unfasten his pants. "Eager are we?"

"Oh come on, it's been years since it was ever good. So gimme. Now."

Jack threw back his head and laughed. "Yes ma'am." Together they got his pants off, he climbed back into the bed with her. He tugged at her panties. "You too missy."

She giggled as he slid her panties off. He tossed them into he floor with his own clothes. Before she could blink, he flicked his tongue across her slit. She gasped and he chuckled. He kissed the spot just above the curls. He ran kisses up her belly before taking a moment to suck each nipple carefully. She gasped softly and gripped his shoulders.

He kissed her softly at first and as she moved against him, deepened the kisses. She wrapped her arms around him, content just like this. He really could have stayed dressed for all she really cared. He was so warm, so inviting and there. He was perfect, he was everything she wanted. She felt him shift and get between her legs.

She flinched. Kisses across her brow calmed her completely. She felt his cock slide against her slit, the weight of him against her; he slipped in carefully, gently. He murmured into her ear, but she heard none of it. She was surprised. She had forgotten it could happen without pain, without fear, or hatred. She moaned softly and melted in his arms.

He began to move his hips, slowly building it up, enjoying the feel of her as she relaxed against him. He picked up momentum, following her moves, the motion of her hips. He moaned softly into her ear.

They kissed time and time again, neither one wanting the sensations flowing between then to stop. It was the most wonderful, freeing feeling to her, to be loved. Genuinely loved and adored. She felt herself shiver; she felt an odd twinge she was almost unfamiliar with.

When the shivering in her body began, she knew the answer, she purred against him, the shivering picking up speed. She cried out against him and he met her in kind. They shivered and shook as they came together in passion.

Panting and breathless, he moved only slightly to the side. He wrapped his arms and legs around her tightly. She snuggled up close to him; she wanted this feeling to last forever.