So Far Away Ch. 03

Story Info
Jensen finally encounters Dānoar.
1.8k words
4.63
15.1k
5

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 06/12/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrenCain
BrenCain
24 Followers

She had stopped sleeping. Grief had over taken her and she couldn't subdue it enough to rest her broken spirit. She waited numbly for them to come and take her.

Through all of her misery she had managed to hold onto her loathing towards the aliens who stole her from her home, then took away her only companion on the alien ship, her salvation.

Finally, they came for her, the trio that always seemed to remove her from her cell and take her to where they painfully poked and prodded her. She knew this would be the opportune time to find a way to kill herself, or get them to kill her.

Instead of letting them retrieve her forcefully, she approached them solemnly. She knew the way and let them surround her as they walked her to, what she referred to as, the lab.

She jogged her memory to see if there was possibly something she could throw herself on in the lab. She couldn't remember. She'd have to make a quick judgment and go for it.

The ship was usually quiet. There was the occasional creature sound; some sort of yowl, growl or strange sound. This time was nothing different. Except, as they walked down the curved corridor, she thought she heard Dānoar's voice. Just know that he was alive, to physically see him would be worth everything.

They kept walking; she kept her eyes on the floor, watching her bare feet take one step after another.

Within seconds she knew the voice that she heard was his. He was yelling. He was angry; every fiber in her being vibrated with his enraged voice, it fueled her; it made her angry as well.

He was close; she lifted her head and quickly looked around. To her left she saw the series of doors that she usually passed as they took her to the lab. Most of them blended in with the rest of the wall, being the same dull gray, metallic color. In some of the others though were clear panels, similar to windows. She watched closely out of the corners her eyes.

She saw him. Her heart leapt, pounding fiercely in her chest, her breath caught in her throat. She never would have guessed it was Dānoar if she hadn't heard his voice. What she saw was a man approximately her age, with a mess of very dark hair. He looked to be Caucasian, but had a darker complection. He was wearing a garment similar to what she was, a shapeless, pale gray smock, clinical in appearance.

He was strapped in to one of their tables at a 45 degree angle with tubes and wires hooked up to him. She could only see two of the gray bastards in the room with him.

When he looked up and out the window like sections of the door she stumbled slightly as their eyes met. She inhaled sharply; they had finally seen each other.

She blatantly turned her head to look fully in the window. One of her gray escorts took her by the elbow. She winced at its touch.

"Jensen!"

Again she gasped; there was no way around it. She stopped completely and stared directly at him. He was a little scruffy looking but he was handsome.

"Dānoar." she called to him through the door.

"Jensen!" He strained against his bindings. The two aliens in the room turned their attention to the door where he was looking, at her.

She took several quick steps to the door, giving the alien that had her by the elbow the slip.

"Dānoar!"

When she approached the door, it silently slid open, giving her admittance. Shocked, and seeing her moment, she ran into the room towards him. She knew that her escorts were on her heels but she didn't care. She just wanted one moment.

"What have they done to you?" She burst out even before she made physical contact with him.

She could see in his dark eyes shock, confusion, and anticipation. He strained against the white slab, veins popping out on his forehead and neck.

She quickly cupped his head in her hands as she instinctively leaned in to kiss him. It seemed like the most natural thing to do. The contact was almost electrifying, her fingertips pulsed, and her heart hammered desperately in her chest, her breath coming in fast succession.

He pressed his lips onto hers. He seemed to be just as desperate for her touch as she was for his.

There were suddenly strong thin arms around her waist and on her arms, pulling her away forcefully.

"No!" She screamed at them with more strength and determination than she ever had before, "Let me go you slimy bastards!"

She kicked at them as they pulled her away, "Let me go, damn it!"

Her right arm left the grip of the one alien, without thinking she swung at the alien on her right. She had never fought back in this manner before. She had fought against them, to not go where they were taking her, but she never physically struck out at them.

When her closed fist made contact with the pale gray face, the shock ran up her arm and rattled her chest. The contact startled her but then it made her giddy because she could see the pain and the surprise in the alien's eyes as soon as she did it. Her brain registered that the typically emotionless alien had visually shown a form emotion.

The other two halted, apparently also surprised by what had just happened. She gained a foothold on the floor while the other two were momentarily stunned by her actions and swung again at the same alien.

Her fist made contact again. As its face came back toward her, after the recoil, it hissed at her, baring a row of short, pointy and probably very sharp teeth.

She smiled wickedly at it. If this was it, then she was going to go down with a fight and wasn't going to let the fear of death, or pain, stop her. Only a few moments before she was determined to kill herself but now, she'd let them kill her for trying to free Dānoar and herself.

The alien, that had now been punched twice, swung at her with a long fingered hand. It caught her on the ribs as she pulled away, knocking the alien to her right off balance.

She felt the fingers make contact with her ribs, it hurt but they had put her through worse. She heard the five of the creatures in the room begin to chatter at each other with their clicking noises. She hoped that they were shocked and afraid of the madwoman.

The arms that had once held her were gone. She wasn't sure when, probably when she struck the alien for the first time. But it didn't matter, because she was momentarily free of restricting arms.

She noticed some of the equipment placed around the sterile looking room. She prayed that some of it wasn't connected to their torturing devices.

She lunged for the first thing that caught her eye that didn't appear to be attached to anything. She was in luck because it wasn't attached. As she pulled at it, she was surprised at how heavy it was. She realized that she wasn't as strong as she used to be, it was too late now. She'd have to use what she had in her to fight.

Without looking around she swung the thing in a wide arch. The metal object was sort of round at one end with a long, jutting piece at the other. She managed to make contact with two out of the three aliens that were escorting her. She was fairly sure that one of the aliens she hit was the one that she had already hit twice. The third had dodged her swing.

If she could just free Dānoar she knew he'd be able to help her. They could die together as they tried to at least injure the torturing, inhuman, emotionless bastards.

She quickly glanced at him; he was fighting desperately against the bindings and the table. The two aliens that were on either side of Dānoar before she entered the room were nowhere in sight. They could literally be anywhere. She decided that her main goal get the three aliens away from her long enough to free Dānoar.

They came at her again, she backed away from them quickly, holding her make shift weapon in front of her. One lunged at her, she was surprised by how nimble it was but she swung hard and hit it square on the shoulder, knocking it a few feet away.

Before she could claim victory, she was hit from the other side. She hit the floor hard, knocking the breath out of her and dropping her weapon. There were fingers digging into her sides and arms as it tried to restrain her.

She kicked, catching it at just the right angle to launch it a few feet away. She was happy to see that her legs weren't as weak as the rest of her body; all those years of jogging had done her good.

Once she was freed she noticed that she was at the base of Dānoar's table. She jumped to her feet, hoping she wouldn't be knocked down before she had a chance to help him in some way.

They made eye contact once again and she felt an energy course through her. It was the strangest sensation she had ever felt. She noticed that he was bound at both wrists, both ankles, across the chest and just above the knees.

She groped at the binding around his right wrist. She didn't know what she was looking for, her fingers fumbled helplessly.

Seconds passed, "God damn it, open!" She screamed at it frantically.

Suddenly his right arm was free. Before she could even smile at him she was on the floor, launched several feet from where she just stood.

Pain surged through her left side, she had no clue what just hit her but it hurt like hell. Her vision went a little fuzzy but she wasn't going to stop fighting until she was either unconscious or dead. Before she could get back on her feet she had arms and hands on her again, pulling at her, hurting her.

"Get off of me! Let me go!" She kicked and twisted as she screamed obscenities at them.

She started hearing angry clicking from the other side of the room where she once stood. Quickly she turned her head to see Dānoar off of the table and fighting two of the aliens. She smiled as hope coursed through her body.

Suddenly, a sharp pain shot through her head. Her vision wavered and then went completely dark. Before her consciousness was completely gone, she could still hear Dānoar fighting.

BrenCain
BrenCain
24 Followers