So Far Away Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What about allergies?"

"Many of us suffered from allergies as well but the upgrades resolved that issue for many," Dānoar told her.

If it weren't for the fact that she was so sick in the stomach, Jensen probably would have asked much more.

"Dānoar, I would like to lie down. I am not feeling well," she told him, frowning.

He had noted that she was starting to look unwell, and detect the discomfort in her. "Please, do so. I will leave you to rest."

"No!" She almost jumped out off of the table, "Please, don't go, stay with me. I feel better when you are with me."

Dānoar eyed her carefully, her pleading, blue eyes made his stomach fall, "I will stay, if you wish."

"I do." she said as she began to lie down, stretching her legs out, "Will you lay with me?" She wanted nothing more than to have his arms around her, to have those feelings of peace, comfort and safety wash over her. She didn't understand what he did to her, what he was doing to her but she didn't care. He was the only thing keeping her sane. She was sure she'd fall apart if he wasn't with her.

Instead of answering, he simply moved to the opposite side of the scan table and stretched out next to her. As soon as he has stretched to his full length, Jensen fit her body snugly up to his, her head resting on his bicep with her breath tickling his neck.

Her closeness, vulnerability and comfort with him made him giddy inside.

"Consuming food, that is making you ill, isn't it?"

She nodded, "If I have to vomit... "

"Each room has a lavatory; you may do so in there, the doors..."

"I noticed them earlier," she said quietly.

"They are behind you, if you are going to expel your meal."

Dānoar wrapped his other arm around her. He knew that these feelings for each other were part of the bond that they had formed while on the Farrond ship. His people, the Ahl'kia, formed strong emotional bonds with loved ones and even stronger ones with their mates. He wondered if this is what happened on the ship, through the vent. He had never taken a true mate and wondered if the strong emotions that he used to empower her on the ship were strong like those of a mated couple.

However, she was an alien race, close in DNA but still an alien race. How was his bonding with her possible? Maybe it was the heightened emotions on the ship that had created such a strong bond between the two of them.

This bond, he felt, was different than some of the other bonds that he had created through his life. With his siblings, he could feel their emotions. With his mother and father, he could also feel their emotions and often sense if something concerned them, or if they needed to contact him. With his physical endeavors, there was the typical sexual bonding that occurred. But this bond with Jensen was a form of the sexual bond and the sibling bond. Where, sexually, he wanted to consume her emotions, and soak in her physical needs and desires to enhance his own for her, and the more tender, loving bonding of caring and concern and positive emotions.

He was concerned and excited at the same time.

Every exhale she took tickled his neck but he didn't mind. He closed his eyes and tried to think of calm and peace to help her sickness pass. He wanted to ask her if her race passed feelings off to each other but he didn't want to disturb her if she was resting.

Jensen absorbed every second in his arms. His arms around her, his smell, the sound of his breathing and his heart beating soothed her. This is what she yearned for while on that god forsaken ship: touch, connection and affection. She knew she had affection for him, she didn't understand where it came from or why it was so over powering, but it was there, as sure as anything she ever knew.

Jensen recalled past boyfriends, the ones she thought she was in love with but those feelings didn't even come close to what she was feeling now. A hollow chime filled the room, she instantly jumped in his arms.

"Shhh, be calm," he told her, gently tightening his arms around her, "there is someone who wishes to enter; they cannot do so until they receive permission by someone in this room."

"I'm still jumpy." she apologized softly.

"Understandably," he whispered to her, "I am amazed that you are holding up as well as you are."

"It's you," she whispered back, being totally honest, "there is something about you that keeps me together."

He knew she was telling the truth and he could feel it too, they were silent for a moment before the chime sounded again.

"You may enter," Dānoar spoke, not moving from his place next to Jensen.

Both heard the soft footsteps round to the other side of the scan table where Jensen lay with her back to the woman.

"How is she?" It was a woman's voice that asked the question.

"She is feeling ill, it may be the intake of food," Dānoar told the woman.

"Yes, this is a likely cause. If she spent much time on the Farrond ship her body may not accept the food so easily. I came to check her scratches from the Farronds, I'll give her an injection that will help with her nausea and help her natural healing process since she doesn't have the upgrades. Which side are the scratches on?"

"My left," Jensen responded to the unknown woman. It was the side she wasn't laying on because it was tender.

"Lay still," the woman told Jensen, "I can access the wound from here. I'll just lift the hem up."

Jensen didn't want to move anyway so staying where she was, in Dānoar's arms, suited her just fine. The woman gently lifted the hem of the smock up over her hip, exposing her lower ribs, where the scratches were. Jensen felt a few gentle touches and then the woman lowered her smock down again.

"The wound will heal nicely." the woman said, "What would really help is a good, long, hot shower. There is suitable clothing in the lavatory for you to wear after your bathe. Let me give you the injection first and you can bathe when you are ready."

Neither Jensen nor Dānoar bothered to move from their positions while the woman moved around the room. Dānoar was familiar with the goings on in the medical area of the SARCU base.

Jensen felt something cool press on the side of her leg and a small pinch and then it was gone.

"You should start to feel relief from the nausea shortly and this will also help aid in healing." the woman said from over the two of them, "Rest, now."

Both heard the door hiss open and then shut.

"How did she know I was nauseous?" Jensen questioned.

"There is a sensor in the room that detects your condition," Dānoar explained, "The senor send a message to one of the patient tenders and she acquired the proper medication to make you feel better."

"It's going to take a while for me to get used to all of this technology," she said to him quietly, "we are not this advanced on my planet."

Several long moments passed, neither moved. They both breathed quietly, neither relinquishing their hold on the other. Jensen felt peace and calm wash over here as the overwhelming nausea diminished. Dānoar also felt the same; he was also aware of her relaxing and was relieved that she was feeling better.

". Dānoar will I be able to go home, to my planet?"

Dānoar sighed, he knew this would be hard for her to hear, "I will be honest with you Jensen, I don't know. The scan that we did also read your Universal Aura, this will place you at a distance from the center of the universe. Once that has been measured, we can put you a general location. But to find your exact galaxy and exact planet... that could take a very long time. Or it could only take a few days. I am sorry, Jensen, I wish I had a more definitive answer for you."

"I understand." but her disappointment rippled through her and emanated from her.

"What is a Universal Aura?"

He took a deep breath, "The center of the universe gives off an energy the penetrates everything around it. It imprints on everything, the moons, the suns and all living things. Depending on how close something is to the center of the universe, it will give that thing a different intensity of the energy, an aura. It is a readable energy if one has the proper way of reading it."

Jensen astounded, "That is amazing."

"Yes, if I were in your position, I would think so as well."

They were quiet again for a short time. But Jensen was aching to remove the disgusting gray smoke and feel, what she hoped was water, on her flesh.

"I think I would like to bathe now." Jensen was the first to break their silence, "Being in this smock makes me feel dirty and disgusting."

"Do you feel well enough to do so?" Dānoar didn't want her rushing into things that she might not be able to yet.

"I think so," Jensen sat up and swung her legs off of the scan table, "I think getting out of this thing and washing off their touch will make me feel better."

Dānoar sat up and got of the scan table to walk to the other side, he extended his hand to her, "Let me show you how everything works."

Jensen accepted his hand, and Dānoar escorted her to the lavatory. It wasn't a very large room but it had the necessities. There appeared to be something similar to a toilet just inside the door off to the right, what appeared to be a sink to the left and directly before them was a small enclosed area with what looked like a frosted glass door. She noticed shelves set into the wall by the sink that had folded clothes on each shelf.

Dānoar explained to her what each thing was and she told him that she was amazed because on earth they had almost the same things. He told her it wasn't that uncommon for two similar races to produce the same inventions out of necessity and comfort.

"I will show you how the bathing unit works," he told her as he approached the frosted door panel and it slid into the wall. They both entered the shower, their hands still locked together.

The floor was rubbery, with a sort of textured, anti slip feel. There was a semicircle indentation on the far wall with a little spout coming out of it.

"The water comes from up there," Dānoar pointing to the ceiling with his free hand, "say 'water' and it will start."

Jensen saw that there were tiny holes all over the ceiling in the bathing area.

"That is where you can get soap." he pointed to the semicircular indent in the wall, "You can use it in your hair and on your skin."

"When you are done cleaning, say 'stop water' and the water will stop, if you say 'air' then the air will come on and dry you. There is a cabinet next to the shelf that has items to tend to your hair."

He watched her eye the ceiling, like a child in awe. She took a few small steps away, stretching their arms to the limit.

"Water," she whispered. It was loud enough for the computer to register and the water came over her. His hand became wet in an instant but the rest of him was dry while she became drenched.

He heard her gasp, and then she released his hand and spun to look at him with wonder in her blue eyes. She looked up again, blinking at the shower of water and then back at him.

She looked him over, "You're not wet."

He shook his head, "No, you're the one who said it so it is only on you. It will follow you around where ever you go in this space."

"That is remarkable!" she said.

He couldn't help but notice how the water poured down her tall frame, sleeking her hair down and making that horrible, ugly smock cling to her body.

She had a beautiful figure. He imagined that when she put on the weight that she lost she would be all soft curves and silky skin. Her more than ample breasts, something he had trouble taking his eyes off of, were evidence of that.

"I will leave you to bathe." he told her before he stared to long, "I will wait for you outside."

She nodded to him and turned her back on him. She tilted her face upward to the water, letting it run over her pale face and down through her long curly red tresses.

12