So Fucking Kinky

Story Info
They're busted and have to pay the price. (Sequel)
1.9k words
2.95
129.9k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is truly fucked up," he laughed, pressing "Pause" on the remote control. "Dude, get your ass in here! You have GOT to see this shit!"

Paul stumbled into the living room and glared at the television. "Billy, what the fuck, man? What the fuck are you watching?"

"Paul, shut up and sit down!"

The bassist threw himself into a chair and glanced upward. Billy allowed the tape to continue, and the pair sat in stunned awe.

"Is that?" Paul whispered.

Billy nodded. "Yeah."

"They're?" Paul stammered.

"Yeah," Billy grinned.

Paul's jaw was on the floor. "But they're..."

"Yeah," Billy snickered. "Isn't it brilliant?"

"It's....." Paul couldn't complete his sentence.

"Incest!" Billy shrieked. "It's fucking kinky!"

The camera zoomed in and focused on Matt and Tony Lovato, their naked, sweating limbs entwined into one another. They were laying on the floor near someone's sofa, Tony on top of Matt, rubbing his shoulders slowly as Matt stared downward.

"Shit!" Paul shrieked. "This is fucked up! This is just..."

"So wrong," Billy smiled. "So very, deliciously wrong."

"You're deranged!" Paul grinned.

Billy winked at his bandmate. "I never claimed differently!"

The camera's focus broke from the tangled cousins and zoomed in on two very similar bodies. The twins. Joel was straddling his twin, his petal soft lips trailing butterfly kisses down Benji's tattooed neck.

"Sweet jesus!" Paul gasped. "They're....?"

"Bisexual!" Billy clapped.

"I didn't know," Paul frowned. "I had no clue."

"I knew about Benji," Billy beamed. "But Joel....That's news even to me."

"You're loving this?" Paul smirked, shaking his head at the younger male.

Billy nodded. "Indeed I am, and there's more- watch!"

For the next several hours, Paul watched in shock and amusement as the tape ran through a veritable plethora of couplings. Matt's fiancee, Madison, seemed to be the center point of the majority of the scenes. There was her riding Tony and screaming his name for to the Heavens; Tony and Matt sandwiching her small body between them; Benji reaming Joel; Madison and the twins; Benji and Tony rolling around; Joel and Matt sharing Madison. The combinations were endless, and all there in startling technicolor. Whoever had decided to capture these events on video, they'd clearly never wanted anyone to discover this priceless VHS.

As the screen faded to black, Paul glanced at his silent bandmate. "Wow," he grinned wide-eyed. "That's....wow."

Billy cleared his throat and grinned. "It's gorgeous."

"I'll say," Paul nodded.

"It's perfect blackmail," Billy smiled brilliantly, his blue eyes glinting.

Paul's eyes lit. "Oh?"

"Oh, Saint Paul," Billy scoffed. "Listen up, I have an INGENIUS idea!"

Benji

"I'm kind of confused, man," Benji sighed. "You think I did what?"

Billy grinned. "You fucked Joel and I have it on video."

"WHAT?" Benji shrieked, staring at his best friend.

Billy sneered. "You fucked Joel, at Madison and Matt's house, and someone shot a video."

Benji's memory was very clear on that night. He'd fucked Joel, he'd fucked Tony, he'd been fucked by Tony. He'd even fucked Madison. It was all on a videotape somewhere, one that he'd hoped would never be released to anyone other than the five individuals that were privvy to the activities of that adventurously long night.

"You're a liar," Benji growled defensively. "You're making this up!"

Billy shook his head.

"Why are you doing this to me, Billy? You're supposed to be my best friend! What's wrong with you?" Benji argued.

Billy smirked and rose from his chair. "I don't care if you want to deny it, Benjamin. Deny all you like. It's all here, clear as day, on this little videotape that I have in my hand. Would you like me to play some of my favorite selections for you?"

"No!" Benji hissed.

"Then I suggest you calm yourself and listen to what I have to say," Billy grinned. "Because it's of great importance to you and Joel."

Joel

Joel sighed. "I'm confused."

Billy grinned. "You fucked Benji and I have it on video."

"WHAT?" Joel shrieked, staring at his best friend.

Billy sneered. "You fucked Benji, at Madison and Matt's house, and someone shot a video."

Joel's memory was very clear on that night. He'd been fucked by his twin while three people watched. They'd had an audience, and one of their audience had a camcorder. It was all on a videotape somewhere, one that he'd hoped would never be released to anyone other than the five individuals that were privvy to the activities of that adventurously long night.

"You're a liar," Joel denied, guilt clearly spread across his red cheeks. "You're making this up!"

Billy shook his head.

"Why are you doing this to me, Billy? You're supposed to be my best friend! What's wrong with you?" Joel whined.

Billy smirked and rose from his chair. "I don't care if you want to deny it, Joel. Deny all you like. It's all here, clear as day, on this little videotape that I have in my hand. Would you like me to play some of my favorite selections for you?"

"No!" Joel sobbed.

"Why not?" Billy inquired. "I have a favorite part, oh what is it? Oh yes, you're taking Benji up your ass and I believe you yell, 'FUCK ME HARDER BENJ' while looking directly in the camera lense."

Joel was crying.

"That's hot, Joel," Billy grinned.

"Please stop!" Joel sniffled. "I'll do anything, just don't....Don't let anyone else see that tape!"

"Oh good," Billy grinned. "You want to cooperate. I like that."

Madison

Madison's eyes filled with tears as she watched the images cross the television screen.

"Don't cry," Paul smiled warmly. "I didn't play it for you to make you cry!"

"Well then why did you bring this to me?" she growled, full of anger.

Paul paused and scratched his facial hair. "You can have the tape."

"Good!" she hissed.

"But I need something in return!" he winked.

"Of course you do," she sneered. "What the fuck do you want from me, Paul? Just tell me and get the fuck out!"

"Patience, patience. Calm your temper," he teased. "It's unbecoming for a lady to snap."

"Fuck off!" she hissed.

"No, sorry," he winked. "I have a much better idea."

*****

"Paul, please," she hissed. "You're hurting me!"

"Sure I am," he beamed and continued to pound violently into the small girl's body.

Madison cried out in pain. "You are, please stop!"

Paul continued to thrust inside Madison, driving himself into her at a frantic pace. His breathing was labored, signaling that he was so close to reaching oblivion.

"Paul?" she sobbed.

"WHAT?" he growled down at her angrily.

"Are you wearing protection?" she sniffled, wiping a tear from her eye.

"No, I'm not," he grinned.

"Please stop this! I....I don't care if people see the video anymore. I don't care!" Her tears continued to stream down her face.

"Too....fuckin....oh....fuck," he moaned and shot his load inside her.

She sobbed as he removed his quickly softening cock, rubbing her thighs and grinning. "So beautiful, such a waste."

"A waste?" she cried. "Of what?"

Paul nodded and began to re-dress. "You with Matt! Such a fuckin waste!"

"FUCK OFF ASHOLE!" she screamed, throwing the nearest object she could find at the large male.

"I'm leaving, jesus," he laughed. "Hey, Madi?"

She was curled into a ball in the middle of her mattress. "Yeah?"

Paul was all smiles. "Thanks for the hot fuck!"

Matt

Matt was tired from a long day of rehearsals. The hours seemed endless, the work rewarding yet difficult at times. He loved making music, but it wasn't always all fun and games. This was when the band had to get serious; to be everything they had the potential to be. If not, there was the fear of losing their record deal. That meant losing their everything.

"Hey baby," Madison smiled nervously.

Matt gave her a quick peck on the lips. "Hey babe, what's up?"

"Oh nothing," Madison sighed. "It's been a long day at the office. How was rehearsal?"

"It was rehearsal," Matt groaned.

"Yeah," Madison frowned.

"Baby," Matt sighed. "Something's wrong."

Madison's eyes widened. "Yeah?"

Matt reached a hand across the table and clasped her hand into his own. "Yeah, with you. What's wrong?"

"Oh, like I said," Madison tried to dismiss his concern. "It was just a bad day at work, and then I had that doctor's appointment and I'm just beat."

"Yeah," Matt wrinked his nose. "I'll bet."

There was a long silence between the couple.

"Baby?" Madison whispered.

Matt's eyes met her troubled ones. He knew something was wrong, he didn't need her to tell him so.

"Madi, talk to me," he pleaded.

"I'm pregnant, baby," she whispered.

"Oh Madison!" he practically shrieked. "This is wonderful!"

He grabbed her into a passionate embrace and began to weep softly. "This is so wonderful!"

She was crying.

"Baby?" he asked, concerned. "This is a good thing, no?"

"Matt, it might not be yours," she sobbed violently.

Twins

"I said HARDER Benji!" Billy yelled, spanking the other man.

"He's hurting me!" Joel cried in pain. "Please let him stop! I can't take it anymore."

"Nope, sorry," Billy laughed. He stared at the youngest twin, on all fours, crying openly as his brother drove into his ass with powerful strokes.

Benji stopped his movements and stared at Billy. "I can't do this anymore, I won't hurt him anymore."

"That's fine," Billy smirked. "Let him take a rest."

Benji pulled himself from his twin's ravaged body, and Joel fell to the bed crying.

"Benjamin?" Billy called flirtatiously across the room.

Benji glanced from his defeated twin to Billy. "What?"

"Come here!" Billy teased.

Benji shook his head. "What more do you want?"

"I want this," Billy gestured toward his erection. "In you!"

Benji shook his head frantically. "Billy, please. We did what you wanted, isn't it enough?"

"NO!" Billy yelled, grabbing Benji by the throat. "It's not over til I say it's over. Now get down on your hands and knees, bitch!"

Benji did as he was told, his eyes welling with tears as the younger man pushed his hard erection inside him.

"You're so fuckin tight, Benjamin," Billy hissed as he drove into the other male forcefully. "So dry, so tight."

Benji was in tears, hoping that the pain wouldn't last much longer. "Please," he sobbed repeatedly. "Please."

"Benji?" Joel sniffled from the middle of the bed. "Benj, are you okay?"

There was no response, only Billy's leering grin.

Joel climbed toward the edge of the bed, glancing down at his brother.

"Oh my god," Joel began to cry again. "Benji, you're bleeding!"

Tony

"You know," Tony laughed, glancing at his boyfriend. "I find it rather odd that no one questioned how you got ahold of that tape."

Billy grinned. "Maybe they're all just dumber than we thought?"

The two erupted into laughter.

"No, I mean, I expect at least Benji to have the sense to wonder," Tony pondered aloud. "He's not stupid, you know."

"Dude, whatever," Billy dismissed and began to climb out of bed.

"You liked fucking them, didn't you?" Tony called after the younger male as he plodded into their bathroom naked.

There was silence, then a flush. Billy's naked form came back into view.

"Yeah," he grinned. "I did."

Tony nodded. "You liked fucking with their heads."

It wasn't a question, but Billy pondered it just the same. "It was a turn-on, what can I say?"

"You're a sick fuck, William," Tony laughed.

"You love me for it," Billy winked and climbed back into bed alongside his boyfriend.

"I do," Tony laughed. "Oh believe me, I do."