So Good, She Had to Share

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A slight look of curiosity on his face, Jo slid in a third finger and picked up the pace a little, fucking Cris with his fingers. Cris had not stopped moaning in time with the thrusts, but now her moans seemed a little deeper and some of them came through tightly closed lips.

"Are you going to put them all in? I asked anxiously.

"If I can," Jo said.

"I think she's up for anything you want to do to her," I told him. "She'll tell you to stop if she doesn't want it," I said, looking at Cris, "If she can say anything."

Jo continued with three fingers for a bit and then slid in his little finger with the other three. Cris moaned a little longer and deeper, her hands still gripping the headboard, head and neck arched back, her breasts heaving under my hand as her breaths came deep and heavy.

Jo played for a little while, knifing four fingers into Cris's soaked pussy up to his knuckles, He used the thumb of the same hand to stroke against her clit as he pushed in and sometimes he would stop with is fingers in all the way and massage her from the inside. Cris would open her eyes wide then gazing from the ceiling, then down to Jo and his hand, moaning almost to the point of screaming how good it was and for him not to stop.

I could tell he wanted to see if he could get more in, and as flexible as I knew Cris's pussy was, he probably could have, but, by now, my slight envy had turned into a burning sexual lust. I just wanted him to finish her off so I could have my turn. I could tell Cris, who normally took a long time to climax, had been kept on the edge by Jo for about twenty minutes and was ready to explode at any moment.

"Ok honey," I said getting Jo's attention, "go down on her like you do me to get me off."

He seemed to know that I really wanted my turn and that Cris probably had had about as much as she could take, at least in the first round. He pulled his fingers out and then pusjed the middle two back in while squaring his shoulders back between Cris's thighs. With two fingers inside Cris rubbing back and forth over her G-spot, Jo lowered his mouth back over her pussy and started sucking and licking her clit.

Cris instantly reacted, a high-pitched whine lowering in one long breath to a throaty groan. Still clenching the framework of the headboard, Cris arched her head and shoulders forward a few times, muscles tense, mouth open in a silent scream. Then she began, "Yes, yes, yes! Yes! YES! YES! YESSSSS!" in a rising crescendo, until finally her body started arching side-to-side as her legs tightened around Jo's head and shoulders. Jo held her in place, not stopping, as Cris's body convulsed. A series of low, staccato groans turned into short, high-pitched shrieks as her arms flexed, almost pulling her body to a sitting position against the headboard.

"You're going to have to tell him to stop," I instructed her.

All Cris could do through a pained look and large, semi-laughing smile was nod her head, while one hand let go of the headboard and limply patted in Jo's direction.

"Ok honey," I said. "I think she's had enough for now."

Jo let go and Cris pulled her legs up, collapsing limply on the bed in something resembling the fetal position, her body jerking slightly every few seconds.

"You alright?" Jo asked, smiling.

Cris was breathing like she had just finished a marathon, while she uttered a weak incoherent giggle every time her body jerked. Sweat glistened on her head and chest and I picked up a small pillow and fanned her. As the cool air wafted over her she seemed to become more lucid.

"Oh. . .oh. . .thank you," she said to me, still panting as I was fanning her.

She then rolled to her back and stared at the ceiling, placing the back of her hand against her forehead.

"I couldn't stop cumming!" she said in an amazed tone, "I just couldn't. It just kept on and kept on. I've never cum that many times like that!"

"How many was it?" I asked her.

"I don't know. I lost count," Cris said, her eyes still a little glassy, "It felt like my whole body was cumming about the time I started pulling on the headboard."

"I thought you were going to climb the wall!" I laughed.

"He was going to make me!" she said, nodding at Jo.

"Hey, she didn't say stop," Jo said innocently.

"I didn't want to," Cris panted.

"Marissa," Cris started, still out of breath, "can I borrow him sometime?"

"Seems like you just did," I told her.

"I know, I mean more often, I mean from now on . . . oh, you know what I mean!" she said.

We all laughed, but then my body reminded how horny I still was.

"I hope you still have some energy for me," I said.

"I've got plenty," Jo said with a smile, as he crawled over to me.

"Ooh yes," Cris lit up, turning on her side to face us, "Marissa's turn!"

Jo stalked toward me on the bed as I fell back onto the pillows. As he hovered over me, smiling, I reached up behind his head and pulled his mouth onto mine. I lost control, pushing my tongue past his lips in a firm, deep kiss that got my heart racing. Tasting Cris on his lips and tongue seemed to stoke my fires even more, as I tried to devour him with my mouth. He pulled away, and sensing my heightened state of arousal, bit down on my neck - near the shoulder – just like I like when I'm feeling really frisky. I almost came right then!

Jo started kissing his way down my body, stopping to lick and suck on each nipple. As he did so, I kept enough of my senses to know where he was going next, and as much as I wanted to feel that long, talented tongue on my pussy and clit, I knew that if he got me off that way I would be done for a while and Cris might be ready for some more by then. Well, I felt like sharing, but she wasn't going to get his dick before me tonight. I put my hands on Jo's head, pulling him back up toward me.

"C'mon," I said, "you know what I want. Besides, we have to show Cris what she will get next."

I realized, then, and so did Jo, that Cris hadn't even seen the best of his assets yet. Now, however, she got a good look. Jo by this time was as hard as a rock it seemed. He always got his hardest after going down on me or getting me off in some way during foreplay. He has one of those dicks that seems like it is fully erect and hard but then, under certain arousing circumstances, gets even longer and harder. The head of his penis, too, seems to grow wider and has that perfect conical mushroom shape. This is how his penis was at that moment.

"Wow," Cris said wide-eyed, "I don't know if I could handle that right now anyway. Give me a few minutes."

"As hot as she is right now," Jo said to Cris, nodding at me, "she won't last a few minutes."

"Well come on and let's find out!" I said, impatiently, as I pulled Jo down on top of me.

He fell into my kiss and my tongue found his again. I felt his penis trapped against my stomach, the head touching my belly-button as the base ground against my clit. I moaned heavily into Jo's mouth as he shifted down, spreading my wetness over the base of his cock. He then pulled away, pressing up on his arms, hovering over me. He wanted to watch my expression as he entered me. I felt the head slide down and part my lips, then slowly push inside. Jo was taking his time and it was torture! As I felt myself stretch open to accept the head of his cock, I heard Jo hiss through his teeth a little and then mention how hot I was inside – no surprise to me!

"Come on, fuck me!" I begged.

I didn't usually use the 'F' word unless I really wanted to get fucked, and fucked hard. This was one of those times. Jo, however, had an audience and wanted to put on a show. He took his time and pushed the his entire length into me an inch at a time, pausing each time to let me feel it even more, even though I wrapped my legs around his and tried to pull him into me faster. When he pushed the last inch into me, I let out a sigh and then a whimper as his pelvic bone pushed against my clit.

He pulled back out slowly as I inhaled a breath, thinking that he was going to continue the torture. I think Cris jumped as I cried out as he quickly thrust back into me fully. He held it there for a second and then repeated the action, pulling out slowly and then ramming it back in hard. I forget what I was moaning, but I remember felling the head of his cock as it perfectly rubbed across my G-spot and cervix as it bottomed out inside me, pressing against the back wall of my pussy.

He continued this for a bit until I reached up and grabbed the headboard, similar to Cris earlier. He then lowered himself onto me, knowing I love the feel of his hairy chest pressing against the warm flesh of my breasts, and started using shorter, quicker strokes.

It was more than I could stand. Suddenly a rush of, what felt like, heat and electricity surged from my pussy out through my body, down through my legs to my toes and straight up to my head. I had been moaning those short, but loud, "ah – ah – ah," moans up until then (they told me later), but then, seeing and feeling flashes of sparkling lights in my head, I pressed a pillow over my mouth to muffle a scream. Cris soon reached over and pulled the pillow away (she liked screaming sex) letting my orgasmic scream be heard by all. In an apartment like ours, I'm sure the neighbors heard, but it wouldn't be the first time.

I soon stopped though, being short of breath and feeling that Jo was nearing climax himself. My body still convulsing on each thrust I urged Jo to let go. If I didn't, he would continue to hold out as long as he thought I still had an orgasm left in me. As I started to regain my composure, Jo quickly pulled out, sending long milky streams arcing onto my stomach. Cris watched in amazement.

"That," she paused, staring at my stomach, "is a lot!"

"Yes," I started to explain, "but this way is much easier to clean up. You don't have cum dribbling out of you all night."

"Eww, Marissa!" Cris said, wrinkling her forehead.

She was lying on her side, facing me, still looking spent and I was still lying on my back but facing her, looking definitely spent. I sighed heavily and, staring at each other's glow, we both giggled like we had both done something bad and not got caught.

I then told Cris if she wanted to experience what I just did, she should return the favor to Jo. It would only take him a minute or two anyway, especially if she and I started playing with each other again, but we thought it was only fair this way. I would even help if she wanted, but I imagined it would be a turn on to watch my best friend's lips wrapped around Jo's cock.

Cris was hesitant at first, having a bad experience before with the taste, but I reassured her stating that I usually didn't either, but Jo's wasn't bad at all. By the look in her eye, I knew she would have done almost anything at that point, as long as she could feel Jo's manhood pounding into her.

I was running through my head all the things we could do and try, now that I could share Jo with Cris, when Jo got a call from a friend who was broke down on the side of the interstate. Jo's phone had rung earlier, but we didn't hear it over my screaming. We were upset at first that he even answered the phone, but found out that the Don was trying to pick up his mother from the airport. She was flying in from eight states away to visit him at college and Jo was the only one who answered the phone that late.

Jo told Don, he didn't even begin to understand how much he owed him. Soon, Jo was heading out, and even though I hated to see him go, his willingness to help others at all hours was just another reason I loved him. Since we had both had a pretty good night, Cris and I decided to go to the bedroom and actually sleep this time, saving any other ideas we had for another night. Jo must have, at some point, explained to Don exactly what he interrupted, because every time we ran into him after that, the very first thing out of his mouth was an apology. Several times, though, when they thought I wasn't paying attention, I did catch the winks, nods and one time, Don telling Jo he was the "man". Men are such funny creatures.