So Hard to Shop For

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood up, gently grabbing her waist, and pulled her into me gently. I kissed her, and yet again it started sweetly but slowly became more passionate and insistent. I reached down and kissed the side of her neck, and she cooed appreciatively. I ran my hands over her back and softly caressed her ass, and she ran her fingers through my hair. I began to kiss down her chest slowly, unclipping the first two clasps in the front, then slowly working down her stomach. I came back up, and palmed one of her breasts lightly—it was a large, firm handful, spilling a bit over, and I have decently big hands. As I cupped her right, I gently kissed and then ran my tongue around the left nipple. She shuddered slightly, and I felt her other nipple stiffen against my palm.

I moved my hand slightly and traced a gentle circle around her areole, then switched my mouth to the right nipple and began tracing the left. Another gentle moan ran through her throat. I reached down and undid another clasp, and pushed the straps off of her shoulders, slowly peppering her breasts and her stomach with kisses. Her skin was incredibly soft, inviting, and perfect, and I was enjoying every moment of contact. I traced back up to her neck, gently kissing her throat, as she tilted her head back to allow me easier access. "My god," she murmured.

"What?"

"This," she said, taking my hand and placing it firmly on her clit. She was soaked, dripping down her thighs, her clit hard, and as ready as I've ever felt any woman be. Instinctively, I gently massaged it, which elicited a deep moan from her, and she ground herself against my hand. I curled a finger upward, intending to slowly tease her open, but she pushed down a bit as I did so, and I was in to the second knuckle. I slowly dragged my finger towards me inside her, and felt around for the rough patch, surely finding her g-spot. She groaned and her legs quivered a bit, and I took that as a sign to keep doing it as I kept kissing her neck, shoulders, and breasts, occasionally moving in for a desirous kiss from her.

She methodically humped back at my invading digit, her pussy a tight, smoldering furnace that had my index finger encased tightly, and as I kept rhythmically moving it in and out of her, she got louder and began a steady open-throated growly until finally, she began to quiver slightly, and then more insistently. Finally, she began quaking, grabbing onto me, and I used my free hand to wrap around her waist, halting my penetrating hand and just pressing forward firmly on her inner button, as she released a feral groan and then slightly slumped. Her pussy clenched, then slowly relaxed without releasing its elastic tightness, and I felt a flood of liquid descend on my fingers and palm.

Our eyes locked, and though her chest and neck were already spreading a flush into her face, she reddened even more and said "I'm a bit of a squirter. Sorry."

I slowly withdrew my hand, looked at it, and licked my fingers as I gazed back into her eyes. "Don't apologize. That's incredibly hot." I was determined to get more from the source, but as I tried to bend downward, she quickly disengaged and pulled my underwear down. My cock sprang into view, and I was almost startled to realize I was incredibly hard.

She quickly went to her knees and began giving it some gentle, caring licks up the front and the sides. After maybe a dozen, she began swallowing my length, gathering around 2/3 of it in the first pass. She rippled her tongue, then slowly drew my dick out of her mouth to just the head, before quickly swallowing me again. She repeated this over and over again, and even though it didn't seem like she could get my entire length into her mouth before she got uncomfortable, she was enthusiastic and definitely knew what she was doing. I looked down and brushed some of her hair out of her eyes, and she stared back at me adoringly. I was smitten, and my temperature raised a few degrees with just that stare from those gorgeous orbs.

Without warning, she stood up abruptly, kissed me roughly, and then pushed me back on the bed. I came to rest seated on the edge, my feet touching the floor, and she quickly straddled me, lowering herself onto me almost violently and wrapping those incredibly long legs around me. She ravaged my mouth, and muttered "I couldn't wait any longer" as she began pistoning on me vigorously. "I needed you inside me."

I kissed her back and began pushing back up at her as I wrapped my arms around her, running my hands over the skin of her back. I marveled at the feeling of her skin, and the incredibly tight, molten wetness of her cavern—she was hot inside, and wrapped my tool up like an absolute glove. I moved my hands down, cupping at her muscular yet fleshy ass, enjoying the ripple as she moved up and down on me. I was so overwhelmed by the perfectness of her pussy and the rapid pace she set initially, I was almost worried I was going to blow my load prematurely. I pushed off with my right foot, quickly rolled her onto her back, and hammered at her hard for a few strokes. Quickly, I pulled out, and began lapping at her clit with vigor, putting a finger in her and going back for her g-spot. She started to protest when I pulled out, but it quickly transitioned into "Oh my god...holy shit that's good."

"Thank you," I responded with my mouth occupied and slightly muffled. I really had wanted to taste her since her little tease in the elevator, and the source did not disappoint. She was tangy, not even musky, but aromatic and a very slight touch sweet. I've always been a fan of eating a woman out—there's just something so hot about a woman getting off, and it turns me on to be part of it. She began to undulate her hips under my mouth, and I responded by wrapping a arm around the base of her thigh near her hip and pulling her in harder.

She squealed and giggled out some noises of surprise and pleasure, and I really went to town, working her clit side to side as it seemed that she liked that movement the most. She quickly confirmed by spitting out a "Yes baby, just like that." I smiled into her pussy, and then went back in. She rose slowly, surely, and it took about another five minutes at least, but within a few minutes I was rewarded with a hard squirt from her pussy as she clamped down firmly on my finger and pushed me off of her, groaning out a loud "Oh my fucking god!"

"Jesus Kaitlyn..."

"Yeah, I know it's a mess..."

"No, it's fucking hot." I indicated down to my cock, which was solidly extending out and up from me.

"Glad to see that turns you on," she replied, somewhat quizzically. "Come here and fuck me, then."

I wasted no time, lifting her feet off the floor and pushing her onto her back on the edge of the bed. I pushed into her with no resistance this time, and after about three slower strokes, began quickly picking up steam. "God yes..." she spit out, and I reached forward and kissed her as she practically devoured my face. "You're covered in me."

"That's the way it should be," I replied.

"Well as long as you don't mind..." I responded by simply pulling out to my head and pounding in as hard as I could, producing an audible clap as our pelvises collided. She shrieked, so I did it again, and again, and continued the heavy impact for a good minute plus until I started to get fatigued. As I slowed a bit, I pushed upward with my prick as I went inward, and she began to convulse a bit, pushing me off again as she once again squirted all over my crotch area. The quaking lasted a good 20 seconds, and was seriously porn-worthy. I was in awe, and was so turned on I could feel that I wasn't going to last much longer. "Sorry, get really sensitive when I cum," she said, less apologetically this time.

"I love it," I replied, pushing back into her with all I could manage. I was so far gone I couldn't hold back, and as I hammered at her with all I had, it was probably less than a minute as I felt the familiar pulling sensation behind my balls, and I exploded deep into her, unloading at least a half dozen hard squirts into her.

Before I could even steady myself, she began slapping at her clit maniacally, and after about 15 seconds, her tunnel literally forced me out as she gave a smaller yet still sizable spray accompanied by a moaning "Holy fuckkkkkkkkk...." I looked down at her, probably grinning like a dork. "Sorry," she gasped, "I was so close there. Didn't mean to force you off of me that quickly."

"It's fine. That was honestly one of the hottest things I've ever seen."

"Glad you approve."

"Oh, so much..." She responded with another one of her melting smiles, and I couldn't help but smile back. She flopped back on the bed, repositioned herself to put her head on the pillows. As she settled in, she smiled up at me again and patted the spot right beside her. I walked over, and crawled beside her, kissing her as I settled in. She hummed appreciatively into my mouth and broke away.

"Damn, that was good. I was really hoping to suck you off, but maybe later?" I smiled and nodded at her, and she just smiled wider and added "Cool!" I didn't know what to add to that, so I just kissed her again. We spent a few moments kissing, and then she excused herself and got up to use the restroom. I did the same after she came back, and came back to find her under the covers. "Want to come here and warm me up?" she asked sweetly. I quickly crawled in and spooned into her back.

"Thank you for not getting weirded out by that. Some guys seem to have issues with me cumming so hard."

"Seriously?"

"Yeah, it's like a weird thing. Eric used to always complain about having to change the sheets and whatever. A boyfriend in college did, too."

"Then those guys were tools. I seriously think it's a huge turn on."

"Awesome," she giggled. I swept a little bit of her hair aside and kissed the nape of her neck. "Mmm, I like that."

"I'll keep doing it then."

We laid like that for a while, chatting about nothing in particular. She told me the extended story of their planning of this event, and how she wasn't sure if Melissa was serious at first, and how Melissa had been nervous about asking her, but it had all eventually came together. "Our only slight worry was the slight possibility you might get weirded out, but we both knew the odds were definitely in our favor that you would be more excited than anything."

"You figured I'd be powerless to resist your feminine charms?"

"We both figured you'd be powerless to resist my ass, since you seem to like it so much," she replied with a giggle, wiggling it back on my crotch.

"Sorry, I've tried not to perv on it too much, I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable."

"No, not at all, you weren't bad in the slightest. It's just that Melissa and I both noticed you sneaking peeks at it a few times."

I reached out and caressed her butt, running my palm up and down it a bit gently, then grabbed one of her fleshy globes firmly in my hand. "It is pretty damn perfect," I replied, releasing it. She hummed in appreciation, and arched back into me.

"It seems like you do appreciate it quite a lot," she said lowly, and as she pressed it into me I realized that I had started to rise again. "I like it when you touch it. Maybe you want to fuck me from behind this time and spank it a little bit?"

"Fuck. Yeah, yes, I mean, I do." She giggled a bit, and as I went to kiss her and make some sort of move, she reached down and inserted me into her channel. "I'm still pretty wet from the last round, and you contributed a nice little bit of lube there too." I pushed in almost tentatively anyway, and felt zero resistance. As I pulled out, I pushed in harder, and within a few strokes we were in a good rhythm.

"I want you to fuck me doggystyle," she groaned, so I turned her face down on the bed, pulling her up with me as I got to my knees. As I buried myself as deep as I could go, she uttered a little feral groan. "God yes, just like that." We picked up speed, and as I began plowing into her, I dug my hands into her hips, pulling her back into me. I resumed my previous worship of her ass, caressing it, grabbing that impossibly firm yet fleshy feature, and then finally pulling back and spanking it.

She shrieked, then cried out "Fuck yessss! Do that again!" Encouraged, I pulled my hand back and whacked her left cheek, satisfied as I began to see pink form on both her cheeks. "Keep doing that! Harder!" I began to put some more love into each smack, and as she began to redden up, she practically yelled "Now fuck me harder!" I began to pull back and smack into her with serious impact, and as her grunts began to escalate, I pulled on her hips again and drove my cock home hard. Suddenly, she screamed a long howling climax, pulling her hips forward and squirting on my rigid pole again as her legs and torso spasmed involuntarily. Fuck, that was hot to watch and experience. After about 30 seconds, she looked over her shoulder at me lazily with slightly hooded eyes and said "You're getting better at making me cum."

"What can I say," I quipped, "I'm doing something I enjoy."

She giggled, and turned around, taking me in her mouth. After a few leisurely sucks, she looked up at me and said "Would you like to fuck my ass?" My cock involuntarily jerked in excitement, and I just nodded as she giggled at my reaction. It had been many years since I'd done anal, as my wife wasn't a fan and I certainly wasn't the type to push it. She smiled, reaching over to the nightstand and pulling out a bottle of lube. "Something told me to bring this," she said, handing it to me before she moved back into doggy position and put me back in her pussy. "Use a little with your thumb and work it around into my asshole. Start off with little circles and then move inward."

She began slowly working my cock in and out of her, almost torturously slow, as I set out on my new mission. Within a minute, I was steadily pushing my thumb into her, first up to the knuckle, and then slowly all the way in, and she was groaning her appreciation. "Okay, take it out, I think I'm ready for the real thing now. Lube that beautiful cock up." I did as she asked, making sure I was liberal with it, and as she slowly widened her "stance" on the bed and bent forward as far as she could, I lined myself up, pushing just the head in, then slowly pulling out, listening for sounds or signs of discomfort from her. She breathed deeply a few times, and then pushed back, so I moved forward a bit, and shortly was in about three inches, pausing to let her get used to my girth.

She took several more deep breaths, and as I backed off again, she let out a low moan. This time, as I pushed back in, I tried to give her just a bit more, but she pushed back fairly hard, and I was almost shocked to see all but the last inch or so of my cock disappear into her butt. I had to pause for a moment to adjust to the change in sensation, but then pulled back to mid-stroke, and pushed in to the root. I was almost expecting her to wince, as I'm rather thick and long, but she didn't, in fact she just grunted harder. "She said you'd like fucking my ass, I think she was right." I couldn't think of a good response, so I just grunted an affirmation. "I don't always want it up the butt, but I do really like it. I'm glad you do too. Yeah, keep going just like that..."

I was mesmerized, watching the ass I had so often stolen glances at swallow my rod, as I sawed in and out. After a while, she started to pick up the pace, and she reached under with one hand and began to steadily play with her clit. I reached over, lightly toying with and then tugging on a nipple, and as she sucked in air between her teeth, I felt her reach back and lightly fondle my balls. The whole experience was almost a sensory overload, and I was working hard not to lose it right then and there.

I needed to make her cum at least one more time, so I quickly used the other thumb I hadn't worked her backdoor open with, and pushed it into her pussy somewhat roughly, pushing down on her g-spot while I plowed into her with purpose, and almost without warning she slumped forward onto the front of her thighs and began quaking again, flooding my hand and gripping my now trapped digit so hard I thought it was going to be wrenched right off. My cock, although not fully buried in her sphincter anymore, was still deep enough to be along for the ride, and as she clamped down on me almost to the point of pain, I felt myself lose control and empty another decently sizable load into her, groaning my release powerfully as she was still shaking and squirting all over me.

As her spasm slowed, she let out a powerful "Fuuuuccck!" at damn near the top of her lungs. As I recovered, I slowly snaked my hand around her stomach and gently rolled us both onto our sides, still very much deep inside her rear, though I managed to free my other hand in the maneuver. I held her for a minute or so as we slowly came back to earth.

"Holy fuck," she finally managed.

"Yeah," I agreed.

"That was intense. Did I hurt you?"

"Only my thumb. My cock didn't seem to get it as bad."

"I usually push a guy off when I cum because I'm sensitive and I tend to clamp pretty hard," she said, gently grabbing my hand and kissing it. "It's overstimulation to the point that's almost unpleasant, but it was fun having you in my ass when I came this time." She gently sucked my thumb into her mouth, giving it a slow oral treatment. "Plus I liked cumming together with you."

"That was a lot of fun."

"Any chance you have another round in the chamber?"

"Sure, but I will definitely need a break. Shower, maybe a snack. I am 47, after all." Almost on queue, my shrinking prick slipped out of her.

"Fair," she giggled. "Why don't you hop in the shower first."

"You sure you don't want it first?"

"Yeah, it's fine. You came way up there. It's gonna take a while to work its way down." She twisted her body over, gently grabbed my face, and kissed me with fervor. Our tongues dueled for a few, and then I pulled away and went to clean up. As I got done, she passed me into the shower, kissing me again as she got in. I dialed down to room service and ordered up a little snack as she cleaned off, and as she got out, room service rapped on the door. We both threw on robes, and as I signed the slip, the young man gave me a bemused grin at noting Kaitlyn and mine's obvious age difference. I just shrugged, and he grinned even more as he left, wishing us a good night.

"I think the waiter thinks you're a stud, fucking a younger woman," she observed.

"Right now, I almost feel like he's right."

"Well you've definitely not disappointed tonight," she added, kissing me again. We sat down on the little couch, slowly eating, chatting, and touching lightly. I had to admit, this was nearly perfect. She went through a large liter water bottle fairly quickly, and then half of another, and I smiled a bit. "Yes, cumming leaves me dehydrated, in case you were wondering."

"How could it not when you squirt like that?"

"I'm glad you seem to like it."

"It's a huge turn on. Never been with a woman who could do it that hard or that much."

"Well, the night isn't over, you know..."

"Really?"

"Oh yes, not even close," she said, standing and letting her robe drop. She leaned in, and I took in the floral scent of her body wash as she climbed up on to my lap, wrapping her arms around my neck as she snaked her tongue into my mouth. I slowly ran my hands up and down her back as we lazily made out, kissing down her chin and her neck as she cooed lightly, moving down her chest and lightly tracing kisses first around one nipple and then the other, then back up her neck. She groaned softly and whispered "Tease."

"Guilty," I replied, returning down her sternum slowly. I traced back over to her left nipple slowly, softly licking around her pretty coral areola as I worked toward the nub so slowly it was torturing me. As I kissed it and finally worked it into my mouth, she sucked in air abruptly through her teeth.