So Hot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their schedule hadn't really let up much since their last rest-day, either, and they'd been taking turns rotating through a series of photoshoots for each member today. He glanced at his lover. Jaejoong was beautifully styled in a suave, tailored suit - posing eloquently in front of a piano as he peeked teasingly from under the fringe of hair over his face; his tongue poking from between those soft, luscious lips.

He gives even the photographer more attention than Yunnie Jr. is getting lately, he scowled to himself.

He shook his head gently, as if trying to get the doubts and thoughts out of it. He couldn't shake the familiarity that last letter seemed to imply and it had started to bother him the longer he thought about it.

Joongie loves me, he thought to himself, he wouldn't..

Flashes of words came to him then, making him doubt his thoughts even more.

I know you would melt with just a brush of my lips.. a touch of my tongue.

"..can we just sleep tonight? I'm so tired..."

can't believe I finally got to taste you

"... might not be back in time for dinner. Don't wait up."

... he wouldn't cheat on me! Yunho told himself sternly. I know he wouldn't! It's just some crazy fan and their fantasies!

He managed to shake himself from his plagued thoughts just as Jaejoong was walking towards him, the photographer yelling "Break!" in the background to get situated for the next set.

"Yunnie, I can't wait to go home. This feels like it's going on forever," Jaejoong sighed, leaning his head against his boyfriend's shoulder - completely unaware of the battle being waged within Yunho's thoughts.

"It'll be over soon, Boo," Yunho carefully touched his fingertips to the small of Jae's back, glancing around and aware of potential eyes watching their motions. He didn't want to be too obvious and set off a fan riot or scandal again - the last one was ridiculous enough to handle.

"Let's go in the dressing room so we're not standing out here in the open, baby," Yunho softly whispered into Jaejoong's ear, his breath causing the hairs around it to stir and tickle.

Jaejoong shivered at his lover's voice so close and nodded, blushingly following Yunho's lead as they walked to the dressing room and closed the door.

"I missed you," Yunho whispered into his lover's neck, hugging him close between his own firm body and the door he'd pushed Jae's back to as he'd closed it.

Jaejoong caressed Yunho's face lightly, gazing lovingly at him before kissing his nose. "I missed you too, baby," he said softly.

"You've been so tired and distracted, or going out on your own... we haven't had a moment to ourselves like this for a while," Yunho nuzzled Jae's nose in return, murmuring softly - still aware of the many workers behind the door of the dressing room, but not caring as he ran his hands softly up his boyfriend's sides and kissed his neck.

Jaejoong chuckled softly and pushed lightly at his lover's body, giving him a look of gentle understanding but saying, "I just needed some me-time, baby. You know how I get in those moods.. but we can't do this here. There's too many people out there and your set is up next."

Yunho paused, frustrated.

"You know the photographer's going to take a while to set up, we've got time... I really missed you," he pouted, but Jaejoong noticed he seemed irritated beneath the usual aegyo. Yunho moved back in towards his neck, nuzzling his collarbone and brushing his lips lightly over it in the process. Jaejoong shivered in response, but tried to control himself.

"Baby... we really can't," he whispered a bit breathlessly.

Yunho growled in irritation, at this point getting fed up with his every advance being brushed off so easily for so long. He pulled back to meet Jaejoong's eyes with his own.

"Why are you like this..? We finally get a moment to ourselves, and you don't want me?" He asked accusingly.

Jaejoong stared in shock, not knowing where this sudden accusatory jealousy came from.

"What?! Of course I want you! But we're not in the best place.." he trailed off, glancing around and looking a bit unsure. Yunho got the impression he was making up another excuse to get out of spending time with him again, however, and it frustrated him even more.

and you were so amazing.. repeated in his head.

Scowling, Yunho swore to himself that he would prove once and for all just who one Kim Jaejoong really belonged to. With that in mind, determination to reclaim his lover set in and he wrapped his arm around Jaejoong to lock the door behind him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Part Three

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yunho pushed Jaejoong's back flush with the door firmly as he locked it, causing a small squeak to be forced from his lips from the sudden movement. A gasp sounded as Yunho grasped a piece of his lover's skin between his teeth lightly; flicking his tongue over the spot and sucking it into his mouth as his hand moved to push Jae's hips closer to his own.

Yunho growled low in his throat.

The feeling of his lover's low rumble against his throat made Jaejoong shiver and moan softly, the sound vibrating against Yunho's lips and cycling back again to Jaejoong through the moan he gave in return.

"Yunho," Jaejoong gasped, "People could find u..sssss!" Jaejoong's soft protest ended in a hiss as his hips canted towards Yunho, desire sparking low in his belly. It really has been a while, he thought.

"I don't care," Yunho said firmly, his tongue trailing upward from Jaejoong's throat to his ear, nipping at the lobe there as his hand moved firmly up his lover's body to the back of his neck; bracing him for the crushing kiss that came immediately after.

Jaejoong groaned low in his chest as he brought his arms up around Yunho's neck; body capitulating to its most base of desires after a prolonged time without his lover's touch as he returned the kiss - greedily sucking on the tip of his lover's tongue. His back arched, pushing him into Yunho's body and stoking the fire within them both.

Yunho tore his mouth away; a fierce motion resulting in a loud and wet smacking noise as their lips separated. His eyes narrowed in a controlled jealous rage, and he reached up to grasp the sides of Jae's shirt, ripping them easily apart and pulling both it and his jacket off after. Jaejoong had barely recovered from the force of the kiss as buttons went flying, startling him in his reverie.

Jaejoong's eyes flew wide open, about to voice his protest at the obvious disregard for the wardrobe he was wearing just as Yunho fiercely untied the tie at his throat, slammed his arms above his head, and kissed him forcefully again - tongue invading his mouth and cutting off any protest he would have made. His lover's body slammed his hips into the door again, forcing their erections to rub against each other harshly inside the dress pants they wore. He whimpered in response; an intense and sharp spark of desire shooting up his spine.

Yunho used the tie to fasten his lover's wrists to a hanger hook above the door; kissing him into submission and thrusting his hips sharply in time with the thrusts of his tongue into Jaejoong's mouth. The sounds of their heavy breathing seemed to override the thumping noises they were making against the door as Yunho fumbled to secure the knots holding his boyfriend's arms in place above him.

"Yunho, what ~" Jaejoong spoke through a haze of confusion and lust, breathlessly gasping for air when Yunho pulled back again - only to move down his throat harshly, nipping and sucking every patch of skin in his path towards his lover's chest. Jaejoong's body shook and his back arched, offering said chest up as though he were a sacrifice on an alter, a low "oh, God!" resounding in his chest; turning into a whimper halfway through.

Yunho worshiped him - his hands roaming Jaejoong's body and palming his lover's erection roughly through his pants before yanking the belt away after fighting with it for moment. He bit Jae's hip after unfastening the pants, jerking them roughly down and leaving them hanging from one ankle before licking and sucking around the soft flesh towards his lover's manhood. Through his excitement, Jae thought he heard, "show you who you belong to!" uttered beneath Yunho's breath just before his cock was enveloped in the warm, tight heat of his mouth.

"Fuck! Yunho!" Jaejoong gasped, the back of his head hitting the door. He wasn't sure if the bright lights he was seeing were from that or the intense pleasure of his lover doing a damn good impression of a human vacuum, and his arms jerked in their restraints in response; wanting to touch him in return. Restrained as he was, though, he could do nothing but lift his knee upward to cradle his lover as he felt the world tilting in his vision and his lover's hands reaching to grasp the cheeks of his ass firmly to pull him even deeper within his throat.

Yunho licked around the head of Jae's cock, his tongue probing the slit and roaming just beneath the ridge. His cheeks then hollowed as he took him back inside his mouth fully, tongue roving the length within his mouth and driving Jaejoong insane with want.

This wasn't the pretty, sensual loving of a couple in the confines of their room, though - this was the rough, blatant need of a rushed and heavy fuck in a photoshoot dressing room, and he didn't make any pretense of a slow seduction at all. He wanted to own every part of his lover, and he made it well known as he took him.

Jaejoong's hips were pushing towards his lover's face, wanting more - needing more - as he felt a sudden climax building low in his belly. He cried out as drops of sweat appeared on his brow, matting the tips of his fringe to his face and dripping slowly down the column of his throat to the dips of his collarbones. He bit his lip, helplessly trying to muffle his cries - though they seemed just as determined to rip from his throat as his lover was to rip an orgasm straight through his cock.

His bound hands clenched tightly, pulling at their bonds as a mix of saliva and precome dripped from Yunho's lips to his balls, messily making its way towards Yunho's hands gripping his ass and causing him to cry out helplessly as he felt his lover's fingers move to penetrate his entrance soon after. Minimal lube paired with taking two fingers at once caused a delicious burn across his most intimate place, and he moaned in want as he was stretched.

"Yunho... god, please... want you now!" Jaejoong whined as Yunho stood, his fingers slipping out briefly. He moved to unzip his own pants and pull out the length of his cock.

"Now, huh? Just now..?" Yunho scoffed through the heavy-lidded gaze he gave his lover. He reached to pull Jaejoong's thighs around his waist, positioning himself at Jae's entrance with a steady hand while the other came to wrap around the back of his neck, pulling himself closer to whisper across Jaejoong's lips.

Jaejoong shivered and whimpered, groaning at the feel of his lover's lips brushing lightly over his own. He didn't have time to question Yunho's words before he was thrusting sharply into him, however, causing him to cry out wildly at the sudden feel of his length pushing through any resistance the awkward position and minimal prep might have given.

"Nnnnng! Fuck! FUCK! Oh god, fuck me... please, please," Jae whimpered against Yunho's mouth, desperately pushing against him and forcing his length even deeper. Yunho's cock ran across his prostate in the process and caused a flutter of sparks to run alone his spine, leaving him speachless in the aftermath.

Yunho licked Jae's soft lower lip as he gently pulled back; torturing his bound lover as whimpers and whines came from his throat just before plunging back in forcefully and slamming his own mouth onto Jae's to muffle his outcry. He continued plowing into him, slamming them against the door. Jaejoong's wrists turned pink as the soft material of the tie rubbed against them harshly with every pull against it he made fighting for balance as his prostate was abused relentlessly. His thighs clenched tightly around Yunho as he thrust back against him for more.

"mmmmf, unnng, AH!, unh... god, Yunho!" Jaejoong cried out against their continued kiss with every thrust - if it could even be called a kiss. Their harsh breath mingled between them, the overwhelming feelings of approaching orgasm causing a fierce distraction as they simply breathed each other. Yunho's return grunts and groans intermixed between them in those shared breaths, each word punctuated with a hard thrust into Jaejoong's clinging heat.

"So. Fucking. Tight! Hot.. Fuck, Jae!"

Their coupling intensified as Jaejoong's bonds suddenly released, the hanger hook having no chance against the strength of their combined efforts as both it and the tie around Jaejoong's wrists came unhinged - along with him. It scraped across Yunho's back alongside Jaejoong's nails as he clutched him tightly; hanging on for dear life as he felt what seemed like all of him about to shoot straight through his cock onto Yunho's stomach and chest..

..and, barely a few moments later, it did as Yunho climbed the precipice to his own completion, thrusting deeply and hard in spasmodic jerks while growling, "MINE! You're fucking... mine! nnng... fuck! Say it!"

"Yours.. god Yunho..Yours! Yours!" Jaejoong whimpered loudly, not caring who heard him as he hit his peak; his entrance clasping and releasing Yunho's cock wildly and sporadically, muscles jerking in spasms, and thighs clutching his lover tightly as if attempting to ground his very soul from flying off by gluing himself there. He cried out loudly in sheer ecstasy, too consumed to care who heard what at that point.

Yunho let go soon after, a final plunge into the depths of Jaejoong's clenching channel and repeated grunts of "mine, fuck! yes, MINE! unf!" announcing his own completion as he released deep within his lover, claiming him.

They slumped to the floor together in one breathless, sweaty mass, and Yunho cradled his lover closely, kissing and nuzzling into his neck as he tried to calm his breathing. Jaejoong fared no better, his mind suddenly whirling with questions as his body calmed and his brain kicked in again. He shivered in Yunho's hold and kissed his lover's throat gently.

"Not that I'm complaing... 'cause damn... but what was that, Yunnie? What's wrong..?" he asked gently, nuzzling into him and holding him just as closely as he was being held himself.

"I thought you were leaving me.." Yunho said, sounding a bit broken; his voice catching with the emotion.

"What?!" Jaejoong pulled back sharply, his voice rising in alarm as he cradled Yunho's face in his hands, bringing his gaze to him. "Why would you even think that?!"

"I saw the letters, Boo," Yunho met his gaze with a steady disappointment showing in his expression.

Jaejoong's sheer confusion punctured through his own emotions.

"... what letters?" Jaejoong asked, utterly lost.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Part Four

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"...on the damn couch!" Yunho said, frustrated. They'd been arguing for a good while now and were in the process of getting dressed.

Well, he was at any rate. Jaejoong's shirt was a lost cause and he was attempting to secure his jacket around himself for some amount of cover after discarding it. He was just as frustrated with Yunho and this conversation, since it seemed to be running around in circles.

"And I'm telling you for the THIRD time now, I don't know anything about any LETTERS, Yunho! Aish, this is getting on my nerves!" Jae ranted, scowling at his lover.

"Well they were to Hero and hidden away like someone had been reading them and shoved them in the couch before they got caught doing it, so tell me how that works, huh? They just magically appeared there on their own?" Yunho asked, hurt.

Jaejoong, fed up, stalked to his lover and grasped his face between his hands; bringing him closer and looking him dead-on in the eyes.

"Yunho," he began softly, "I love you. I would never - NEVER - cheat on you. I. Do. Not. Know. Anything. about any letters - and I certainly haven't even had time to be reading them at all, let alone hiding them after."

Yunho sighed, feeling the sincerity in Jaejoong's voice and leaning his forehead against Jae's before kissing him softly. "I'm sorry... I just get so jealous sometimes..."

Jaejoong smiled softly at him, "I know, baby, I know. I'll try to be with you more often, okay?"

Yunho nodded in acknowledgment, nuzzling Jaejoong and simply relaxing in each others' embrace for a moment.

No one asked why Yunho looked dissheveled for his photo set - they assumed it was just his concept.

On the way back home afterwards, though, a sudden thought occured to Yunho and he tilted his head towards Jaejoong in confusion as they walked in the apartment together. The other members had been done with their sets earlier and came home already.

"Boo?"

"Hmm?" Jae asked a bit lazily, the long shoot paired with the pounding he got after combining to make him one Very Tired Joongie.

"I believe you weren't reading those letters..." Yunho started out gently, hoping to not set off another argument, "I don't even know where they came from... but if you weren't reading it, then who wa.. ~?"

Yunho's question was cut off abruptly by a door's slam echoing through the hallway, causing both him and Jae to jump, startled.

-------------------------------------------

"YAH! JUNSU-YA!"

Yunho and Jaejoong both turned quickly at the bellow coming from down the hall, hearing what was obviously a very pissed off Maknae stomping his way through the apartment before seeing him appear in the living room; an accusing look on his face.

Junsu looked up from his seat in the living room anxiously at the noise, almost expecting a herd of elephants for all the racket Changmin was causing. "What?! What?" He said quickly, somewhere between anxious and scared.

"YOU TOOK IT AGAIN - DIDN'T YOU!" Changmin snarled.

"What??! I didn't take anything!!!" Junsu exclaimed defensively.

"MY NOTEBOOK! You took my notebook again for your damn English practice!"

Junsu cowered against the couch, curling slightly into himself as Changmin stomped forward. Were his nostrils flaring?!

"But I gave it back!!! I swear I did! I put it on yo..." Changmin let out an exasperated noise and flung his arm out towards Junsu, causing him to flinch back a bit - expecting the occasional violence they all knew Changmin capable of in his ranting explosions.

"LOOK!" Changmin said sternly, angrily holding out what appeared to be a tattered notebook - open, with what looked like tear marks from pages being torn out.

"... is that a picture of ice cream Dots?" Jaejoong asked curiously, cocking his head to the side to see a photo taped to the top of the front page.

"Yes... my beautiful, cold love... my Hero... I nearly died of the heat! ..you saved my life!" Changmin whimpered, gazing at the photo longingly and even brushing his fingertips across it like he would a longtime lover.

"Why do you have a picture of..." Yunho started, but paused mid-sentence, zoning out as memories flashed back to him.

"Ugh! When are they going to fix the AC, hyung?! It's so hot..!"

I'm so hot right now... I want your icy cold against me so bad I can taste it!

my Hero..