So, How Did It Go?

Story Info
Wife spies on cheating husband, & is herself blackmailed.
3.5k words
4.24
119.3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Keisha sat before him, her dark blonde hair was in her familiar ponytail, tightly pulled back. It was the ultimate Keisha, gorgeous, but tightly pulled back, carefully and completely under control. Alan hardly recognized the rest of the woman before him. Even when they briefly dated, she was always under control, and had firmly and coldly rejected his advances. "I'm not that kind of girl," she had said. And she meant it. Even when she later married his good friend Tom, the coolness barely thawed. From what Tom said, things in the bedroom left much to be desired.

But today she sat in front of his desk, eyes red and swollen from crying, her hands clasping and unclasping, betraying her nervousness. Her make-up was perfect, but smeared around the eyes. What on earth could have caused such a change?

"I've done something terrible," she said, "And I don't know what to do or where to turn."

"What is it? he asked. "What could possibly be that bad?"

"I think Tom is cheating on me, and I tried to get proof." She replied.

Alan sat up, startled. It was true, of course. Tom had cheated on her, off and on for some years. "You can only take so much frustration, and so much sameness. I can never get to loosen up, or try new things. I love her, but sometimes I just want to scream." Tom had told him. But how long had Keisha suspected, and what did she mean by "try" and get proof?

"Keisha, I'm a computer programmer, and your husband's partner, not a marriage counselor, and certainly not a detective. Why are you telling me this? And how could I possibly help?"

"I know Tom is skilled with computers, and I guessed he would e-mail his slut, since I can't even turn a computer on. I guessed he would feel safe doing that. So I got some books on computers, and taught myself to turn the damn thing on, and find his e-mail. I was right. He had the computer store his password, so it automatically came up. That's when it happened."

A cold sweat broke out on Alan's forehead. He didn't like where this was going.

"What happened then?" he asked.

"I'm afraid I unleashed that Red Worm virus. I saw something come up about it, and I panicked and shut it off. But I can't tell Tom what I did. I never did get the proof, and if he finds out what I did, he'll just kill me."

Alan thought carefully. "What exactly did you do?" he asked.

"I don't remember, I was just in a blind panic then." She sobbed now, her control evaporating with her disclosures. "Can you help me? Can you fix it? I know you know computers, and I don't know anyone else who does who could look at it in the house before Tom gets home tomorrow."

"Jeez, I don't know Keisha. You're asking me to countenance your spying on Tom, and the damage you might have done could be irreparable. Fooling with Tom's computer is fooling with his livelihood. You could have compromised any number of client's projects. Their confidentiality could have been destroyed. How did you hear about this virus, anyway? You've never taken any interest in our work before?"

She sat there, small sobs coming out. "I heard it on the radio when I was coming home from shopping. I'm still not sure what it does, just that it's bad."

Alan sat there, thinking, thinking. "Tom, old buddy, you're going to owe me one. I can cover your ass on this affair, and keep her off your back for years." He thought. "And it could have a bonus for me as well."

"Keisha, if I help you with this, you will owe me big time, do you understand? For starters, there can be no more snooping on Tom. I'm not going to bail you out twice."

She nodded her head, not daring to look at him. But then she wrinkled her forehead, and asked, "What do you mean 'For starters'?"

"You tried to get into Tom's alleged sex life, and to repay me, you're going to let me into yours."

She turned white, and her hands pulled into knots. "What do you mean? Alan? What is it that you expect?"

"There are three trips for Tom this quarter, two after this one. You will be mine for those trips, starting tonight."

"What if you can't fix it? No, no this isn't right. I couldn't do it. It runs against everything I've been, everything I believe in. I wasn't raised to be some toy for someone, even someone as nice as you. I can't believe you would even ask."

"Tick tock, Keisha, tick tock. Tom comes home tomorrow. Do you really want to explain to his what you did, and why?"

"No. It would break his heart." She got up, and walked to the windows. "What would I have to do?" she asked.

He smiled." Everything."

He called her several hours later. "It's done. All fixed. Now it's your turn. Come over in one hour."

She hung up the phone without saying a word, swallowing dryly. Any relief she may have felt at getting out the computer mess was being eroded by the thought of what was to come. She dressed quickly, poured a tall drink, downed it just as quickly, and left, before she lost her nerve.

"Come on in. You look great." She wasn't so sure that looking "great" was necessarily a good thing under these conditions. But she smiled briefly, as much out of habit as anything.

'Now what? How do we do this?" She asked.

He had thought about this for some time, but his carefully calculated plans seemed to evaporate in her presence.

"Have a drink and relax," he said. He opened the wine and poured two glasses. Both were empty quickly.

"Take off all your clothes."

She breathed deeply, and with shaky fingers, started on the buttons of her blouse. It fell to the floor, to be soon followed by her pants. She hesitated at taking off her bra, but it soon joined the pile of clothes at her feet. With one sheltering her breasts, she slipped out of her panties, and stood there, one arm covering her breasts, and one covering her pubic area.

He poured a second glass of wine while she did this, and finished it as her panties hit the floor. "Damn," he thought. "She is unbelievable. Hot and frigid at the same time."

"Drop your arms." The simple order caused her heart to beat faster, as a deep blush started to rise. He circled behind her. She flinched when his breath caressed the nape of her neck.

"You haven't taken off everything yet" She frowned. "What is he talking about?" she thought.

Then, if as in answer, he took off the scrunci holding her perfect ponytail, the symbol of her self-control. He tossed it to the side of the room, and pulled her hair loose, tossing it about, while luxuriating in its silky feel. She shuddered when he took her by the shoulders, and kissed her neck, and ear. His hands drifted down passed her shoulders, and caressed her breasts. Doing so pulled her into him, and she felt his erecting pushing into her ass. His hands went lower still, tracing the curve of her hips, and the softness of her skin. Then they began their descent toward her most private parts, first feeling the silkiness of her hair, and then finding her lips, separating them, then exploring their interior.

It was time. He undressed, and took her by the hand, leading her to the bed. He lay her down, and spread her legs, crawling between them. She was visibly trembling by this point, so nervous she was almost nauseous. He kissed hip lips, then her neck, then took each breast is his mouth, sucking each nipple, and rolling it with his tongue. He traced past her stomach, and found her cunt. He opened her lips, and licked there briefly. Her taste was sweet and tart at the same time, but too much there now would defeat his intentions. He rose up over her, and began to insert himself into her. "Perfect, " he thought, "Not too dry, and not too wet." He wanted her to feel him take every inch of her cunt, every millimeter. Something not possible if she was too wet. This made taking her almost like she was a virgin. She grimaced slightly as he bore into her, not believing how long it took, and how stretched she felt. He kept pushing, stroking, until he was all the way in.

"I now have full possession of your cunt, every bit of it." He said.

She was shocked! No man had ever used that word to her before, and it sounded like a gunshot when it came out.

"He's right," she thought. "He has my cunt, and will use as he wants to, and I have to let him." Thinking the words made it all seem even more depraved, wilder. She began to lubricate more freely, and as he began to take her more forcefully and deeply, she began to move with him. He held her hands on either side of her head, not letting them move. He dipped his head, and suck on her breasts again, and this time bit her nipples gently, then a little more intensely. The increase in sensation overwhelmed her, and she came, crying out. He lasted longer, and after she came, he released her hands, and pushed her thighs up towards her shoulders, allowing him to go deeper still. Keisha wasn't used to this. When Tom made love to her, he always came rather quickly, and certainly never outlasted her. But then again, she thought, he didn't fuck her like she was getting fucked now. Sweat broke out on their bodies, making their skin slippery, and the touching even more erotic. The sensation mounted, and took Keisha toward a second climax, reaching it as Alan blasted his cum into her. For Alan, it was a culmination of all of the dreams that had gone unfulfilled for so long, and having made her wet with sweat, and orgasming while he was inside her made his release even greater.

They lay there, spent. Both struggled to get their breathing back under control, and letting their senses come back to normal. Later, she rolled over, and started to get up. He took her wrist.

"Where are you going?" he asked.

"Home," she said, her hair hanging down over her face. "I've fulfilled my part of the bargain."

"Think again, sweetheart. We're just getting started."

He couldn't be serious, she thought. Tome never tried to do it twice in the same night. She didn't think Alan would ask for more then Tom had. But the pressure on her wrist, pulling her to him made her realize than he wasn't kidding. She started to cry, and her pulled her head to his shoulder. He kissed her hair, inhaling its fragrance. Then she noticed that he was straightening up, and her head slid to his chest. She heard his heartbeats, and they seemed to be increasing. A second hand joined the first on her head, and gently pushed her head towards his lap. She closed her eyes, and relaxed, when something poked her cheek. Something both hard and soft at the same time. Something naked.

She tried to get up, but the hands held her down.

"Alan, I DON'T DO THIS! NOT EVEN TO TOM!" She protested. "I'll let you do me one more time if I must, but not that."

He smiled, and increased the pressure on her heard. "Tonight, you do, do this. Tom is crazy if he never makes you 'do this'."

She squirmed, and started to plead with him. "Alan," she started to say, but when she opened her mouth to say his name, he slid his cock in, and started to stroke inside, deeper and deeper. She tried to scream at him, but the sound was muffled by his cock, and resulted in welcome vibrations to him.

"Suck nice, Keisha. It will make thing go faster."

It already seemed like it had been forever, but she tried anyway. His hands alternately stroked her hair, and wrapped up in it, as he pulled almost out of her mouth, teasing her with being done, and the sliding back into her throat. When he was just barely in, he could see her lips wrapped around his cock, and the look on her face as he fucked her. The combination was intoxicating. Finally, he could take no more, and came inside her. The first blast was literally down her throat, but he pulled part way out so the rest would find her tongue, and she would be forced to taste it. He made her keeping sucking until he had completely softened. Surely, she thought, this had to be the end of it.

They lay together, resting. Keisha couldn't believe what had happened, it seemed like some sort of dream, without any reality in it. She closed her eyes, and drifted.

An hour later, she rose to get dressed. Alan put an arm around her, and pulled her back down. "Keisha, let me ask you a question." Alan said. "I know men have fantasized about you, and have even worshipped you. You've wrapped men around your finger and had then at your beck and call for years. True?"

"Yes, " she agreed. "Men are often foolish. They think more with the little head than the big. So?"

"Has any man ever literally kissed your ass? I know you've told some to do that, even me once a long time ago, but did anyone actually do it?"

"No, never. What a strange question. Why do you ask?"

"Because I'm going to kiss your ass now. Lay down and turn over."

Wary, but intrigued, Keisha did as she was bid. She lay there, her legs slightly open, her hair cascading over her shoulders. Alan turned around, getting off the bed for an instant, and then crawled between her legs, nudging them even more open. She tensed up, wondering what would be next.

She didn't have to wait long. Alan's kiss's started on her upper thigh, tracing the pert curve of her butt. They caressed the lift of her ass, and followed onto the broad, and firm cheeks themselves. The kisses were soft, almost feather like. The sensation was exotic, and erotic for Keisha. These were thrills she had never experienced before. She didn't even object when he separated the ass cheeks, exposing her fully to him. He bit her on each cheek, not too hard, just enough to change the sensations, before returning to the kisses. Then he changed the focus, and stabbed her gently with his tongue, starting in the middle of the cheeks, and slowly progressing inward. The slight pressure on her, and the moist feeling was more than a little pleasant. When he started on the crack of her ass, she wondered if me meant to touch her anus itself, and wondered what that would feel like. She raised herself slightly, anticipating that touch as he worked all around the spot. Then the touch came, gently, but firmly caressing the anus, and massaging it slightly, but entering. The touch was so gentle, she didn't realize that the last touch wasn't his tongue, but his finger, coated with KY jelly.

He kissed back up her ass, past the small of her back, past her shoulder blades, to the nape of her neck, lowering his body on hers as he did so. He gently took each wrist in his hands as he caressed her ear. Then, with his full weight on her, he lowered his cock onto her anus, and then, with a small move, entered her. The feeling for her was equal parts shock, horror, and excitement.

"Alan, you can't do that! It's disgusting! I've never let anyone do that. It'll hurt too much. You'll tear me apart!"

Alan smiled, he had no intention of doing any such thing, but he was too busy enjoying the sensations to respond. Keisha tried to move away from this assault, but when you're flat on your stomach, any first move always raises your ass. Keisha learned this the hard way, as her efforts to get away succeeded only in getting herself impaled further. She realized that there was no way out, and she was going to be reamed, no matter what she did. That lack of control didn't eliminate the erotic feelings she had, rather it enhanced it. There could be no guilt on her part, since she didn't permit the invasion of her ass. She surrendered to the sensations, those of being full, and on fire, and of electric shocks racing up and down her body. She moved with him, slowly at first, then with greater urgency. Alan noticed this change, and took advantage of it by releasing one of her wrists, and finding her clit, stroking it in time with his thrusts. This new source of pleasure took her higher and faster, and she rode it to the most intense, shuddering orgasm she had ever had. That turned Alan on even more, and he withdrew his hand, and began fucking her harder and harder, pounding her mercilessly, lost now to the full passion of the moment. When he came, he blasted his cum as deep inside her as he could, his face red from the exertion. Then he collapsed on her, inhaling her perfume as he slowly shrank inside her. Later, he got up and went to the bathroom to clean up. Keisha went to the other one, and did the same. She dressed and left before he got back to the bed.

"So, how did it go?" Tom asked over the phone. "Am I off the hook?"

"Tom, you are so off the hook. I made her feel so guilty about trying to get into your e-mail, and finding nothing. I assure you that she will never try that again, or try to spy on you for other proof. But please, Buddy. Be more careful."

"I will, I will. But what about the other part? Did she actually come over?"

"Oh, did she! I turned her every which way but loose. I had her everywhere. Things she said she had never done. She wasn't happy, but I swear she came more than I would have expected."

"Alan, it wouldn't take much to go beyond what we have done. I could never take her mouth, or her ass. She wouldn't hear of it. But maybe now I could, since you've broken her in a little."

"Tom, that's what I'm talking about. Being careful. You can never know what happened on the record. You can't tell her you know what we did, or the whole thing blows up, and she'll go back to trying to catch you. But there may be hope. After all, there are two more sessions. Maybe she'll get to like so much she'll ask for it."

"Maybe, Alan, maybe, but I doubt it. But thanks. It seems odd to thank your partner for fucking your wife, but thanks."

"So, how did it go?" Lauren asked.

"Alright, I guess" Keisha answered. "He was a little rougher than I had expected. I never knew he had it in him. When he gets going, it's one wild ride."

"He didn't hurt you, did he?"

"Not hurt, but it left me sore in some new places. I've never cum so hard in my life."

"Are you going to go back for the other two visits?" Lauren asked.

"Of course, silly. If I didn't, he'd suspect something. It was hard enough coming up with something that would let me "trap" me like that."

"You mean there never was a virus?"

"No, I'd never chance anything actually hurting Tom's work. That pays our bills, mine included. I simply copied an official sound warning from the paper, and had someone at the library e-mail it for me to Tom's computer, anonymously. It looked real enough, but there was never any danger. I'm not stupid, you know."

"I know, Keisha. But why couldn't you just have Tom do this?"

"Do you think I'm pretty, Lauren?"

"Yes, of course."

"So do most men. But it's sort of an intimidating pretty. I've never had a man get so carried away with passion that he was just overcome with lust, where normal limits are swept aside. When I set Alan up to 'punish' me, those normal boundaries were erased, and Alan could act out all of his desires, whatever I may say. I'd never had that. Even beautiful girls like to think they can inspire outrageous passion. I'm not a china doll. A little rough treatment is o.k. once in a while, as long as it isn't too rough, and I'm totally in charge. Besides, men are rather stupid, don't you think?"

Lauren sat there, thinking. Her friend's last comment made her think that Keisha was more than a little arrogant. Perhaps there was something she could do about that.