So I Impregnated My Cousin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhhh...I'm comminnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng," Aunt Mary shrieked loudly. I could feel her asshole clenching on my hard cock, nearly making me cum. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh goddddddddddddddddddddddddd!" She moaned riding the waves of her orgasm. I held her hips tightly as I continued to fuck her.

"I'm going to cum," I groaned. "I'm going to cum in your tight asshole!" My cock grew even harder as my balls tightened against Aunt Mary's wet pussy. I could feel my cum ready to spurt out as I thrust into her tight asshole faster and faster. The friction was exquisite with each thrust. "I'm commmmmmminnnnnnnnnnngggggggggg!" I yelled as hot bursts of cum splashed inside Aunt Mary's rectum. This triggered another orgasm from her and her frenzied licking set Alyssa off as well.

"Jesssssssssssussssssssssssssssssss!" Alyssa screamed, her ass raised completely off the floor. Her pussy was shamelessly thrusting at Aunt Mary's face, begging for her tongue. "Ohhhhhhhh godddddddd...I-I just came so fucking hard!" She said, relaxing a bit as she lowered her ass to the carpet. I rolled to the side with my cock still buried in my aunt's tight asshole. We all laid around for awhile, catching our breath. My cock finally went limp and slipped out of Aunt Mary's asshole, releasing a torrent of my cum.

"That was the best orgasm I have ever had, Sam." Aunt Mary said, sighing. "You are a fantastic lover." She said, snuggling her ass into my crotch. Alyssa got up and walked over behind me, laying down to spoon me as I spooned my aunt. She pressed her tits into my back and thrust her wet pussy at my ass.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm...yes he is." She said, giggling. We talked for around an hour before drifting off, sound asleep. Finally around 9:00AM, the phone ringing woke us up. None of us were coherent enough to answer it, so we let the answering machine get it.


"Hello, Mary. This is your cousin Lena, I took a taxi from the airport instead of troubling you. I should be at your place in ten minutes or so, see you soon." We stared at each other for a few seconds then scrambled as one to disguise our latest bout of incest. I could almost swear I heard a car pulling into the drive as I wheeled through the hallway naked.

Or maybe it was just my imagination?

12