So, I Now Love a Succubus! Ch. 02

Story Info
Autumn and her new Master surprise the wife.
3.5k words
4.36
16k
17

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/24/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
2,011 Followers

"Oh, damn, she really was cheating on you, wasn't she?" Autumn giggled as we discovered my still frozen wife, Lizzie, in the arms of another...woman?

My wife was having a lesbian affair, I realized, which was a little bit of a shock, but then it made a certain degree of sense. Her previous partner, prior to me, was a woman named Vanessa, and sure enough, that was exactly who I found in bed with her! I also saw a wedding band on Vanessa's left hand, thus proving that she was married, too. I wanted answers, but for now, I would have my fun at both ladies's expense. My blood boiled, but my cock was hard and my balls tight, as Autumn lifted the covers to reveal the scrumptious nude form of my wife's Sapphic paramour.

"So, want to go for it? Before you start worrying about the law and the ethics of this, just consider: you're a demon now. You're above human law and rules, or beneath them, but you get the idea. You're outside of and beyond such moral considerations and scruples. I'd say pound the lover girl first, get another taste of strange. Then use your own wife afterward. Trust me, you'll still have enough left over for me. Think on it...you're expanding the dominions of Hell. Whoever takes over will be pleased with you...and me, eventually. This is an assault on Jehovah's plans for the Cosmos that even he didn't see coming. They'll be succubi before you know it, and then you can thaw out time if you wish, but please freeze it again for a while...I love it when time is frozen! By then, your wife and her lover will be your minions, trust me on that," Autumn encouraged me to take Vanessa's sweet Latin twat.

Noticing that Lizzie had been nice enough to do the foreplay for me, I slid my thick prick easily into Vanessa's fine pussy from behind, unable to resist the chance for some real payback delivered to her and Lizzie alike. The responses might have been involuntary, but they were undeniable, as Vanessa pushed back at me with her wonderfully wide hips and took me deeper inside her wet, warm, luscious cunt on each stroke. She moaned and gasped with obvious appreciation as I claimed her body and made it mine, again and again. I fucked her roughly and each thrust seemed to excite her even more. She creamed herself several times before she absolutely lost all-self control and gushed all over my cock.

"Alright, girlie, here it comes!" I shot out my jizz into Vanessa's twat from behind, and then watched with fascination as Autumn took a finger to push most of it inside her twat, licking up the excess from her hand.

"Tasty, as always, and so is she! I will love eating her out, I can tell you for sure! Especially when she's freshly fucked by you. So, are you ready to reclaim your wife?" Autumn licked her lips greedily as I stirred and slipped my stiff dick into Lizzie's eager slit.

I humped Lizzie for a while longer, since I had just pounded and spent myself inside her girlfriend already, but she was never far from a climax at any point of this whole business. She creamed herself more than once, too, and I got the distinct impression that she really was bi, not gay. I had the same idea about Vanessa, which would make sense given her marital status. Being LDS, Lizzie would have the same kind of guilt that Vanessa would as a Catholic about adultery, yet it didn't stop either of them from cheating on their husbands with each other, which was a revealing fact. Of course, Lizzie was about as devout in her Mormonism as I was in my Eastern Orthodoxy, which was not at all. If either of us had been too pious, the intermarriage would never have happened at all. Even so, the girl still wore her magic underwear and hoped to regain her temple recommend or something like that in the future.

Now, of course, such issues were moot. I was a devil of Hell, a demon, a minion of Satan, an incubus, a fiend. They would soon be succubi themselves and no longer within the reach of Heaven's protection at all. Their souls were already lost to Jehovah, so why not sin, right? That was certainly my attitude, given my disgust with the whole Christian worldview. I was quite happy to be a devil if it emancipated me from Jehovah's control and jurisdiction, gave me more freedom than Autumn ever had as a succubus. Pretty soon, Lizzie and Vanessa would be under my thumb instead of the priest's (or bishop's).

At any rate, Lizzie was soon so soaked in her juices that there was no stopping her from her release, and with her, I came as well. I spent myself, with more than a decent load of spunk in her lovely twat, filling her up with my infernal seed. As I withdrew from Lizzie, I chuckled and I decided that I would then thaw out time, albeit only as long as I wished. I felt her stir beneath me, saw her turn her head, and then heard her scream as she realized that it was me...and I wasn't alone. Autumn had been licking Vanessa's pussy and ass, which Lizzie now realized were even wetter than before. She could smell the growing arousal more by the second.

"Nick...Nick? What the hell is going on here?" Lizzie had the nerve to blurt out angrily at first, and then she remembered that she was busted, "...um, I suppose that you're wondering the same thing, aren't you?"

"No, dear, I've figured it out pretty damn well on my own. Seems that we're both cheaters, I dare say. The only differences are that you cheated first and I busted your sweet ass. It was bound to happen, sooner or later, honey. Level with me. You and Vanessa never broke it off completely, did you? How long have you been...going behind his back and mine? Fifteen, sixteen years now? I've more than earned my payback by screwing Autumn here...and Vanessa as well," I declared, just as Vanessa perked up her head.

"And, fuck, he's a fucking tiger in bed, just like his wife...and Autumn! He's better than Nels, and that takes some doing, because my hubby is no slouch in the sack, either. Look, I don't know about you, but I don't want this to stop...this, baby. You, me, your husband...and Autumn. Besides, I helped you fuck Nels that night when he was out with cough syrup and we did the same later with Nick here. Remember when they had their massive head colds and we just couldn't resist having such a naughty secret, babe? It required us to get colds, too, in order to pass it down, since Nick and Nels don't know each other, but it was so fucking worth it, wasn't it?" Vanessa confessed aloud, much to my astonishment.

"You did what?" I looked both of them while Autumn snickered.

"Looks like you guys and your wives are well-matched. I can tell that she felt awful about cheating for a long time and tried to quit repeatedly, but could never quite end it with her best friend with benefits, could she? You three at least have the same kinky sides to you. I can't speak as to Nels, of course. But that can be fixed, you know. I don't know how you guys could be married to these two women and not know each other, but maybe that was discouraged so that you two might not compare notes. Am I right, girls? 'Fess up, ladies," Autumn licked her lips as she began kissing both women on the necks and shoulders.

"Okay, so that might be a factor, plus we were planning to have them breed us, but somehow, neither of us got knocked up. Then I found out why in his case. A vasectomy. And you're right. We cheated from the outset. It wasn't because I don't love you or she doesn't love him. It was just because we were still very much in love with each other as well. It wasn't just an affair, not even a lesbian affair...it was a love affair, honey. It was sinful, it was wrong, contrary to everything that our churches teach, and yet both of us were married to people who didn't share our faiths, so we were already sinful. We just couldn't stop it!

"We married at first to get pregnant and have fathers for our babies, but we both developed feelings for our husbands, too. We justified it by saying at that least we weren't sleeping with other men...and then the cough syrup incident put the lie to that. That was the only case of straight adultery that we committed, just so that you know, which I hope will...make things a little nicer. Not as bad. By the way, did you fuck Autumn, too? I guess that you did," Lizzie rattled on incessantly while Autumn shook her head.

"Will you just shut up already? Okay, so you're bi! I get that! Both of you are into both sexes, of course! Well, guess what! So am I! So are half of the incubi and succubi, probably all of us, in fact! Yes, as you can see...I'm a demoness! I get it! You're in love! You also love your husbands! And you're afraid of the wrath of Jehovah! Well, I got news for you, babes! You're both damned already! You might as break free of the morals and rules of your churches and open your marriages completely, and that's exactly what you're going to do, dear," Autumn told the ladies, making them both turn very pale.

"Damned? Because of the cough syrup incident or the lesbian love affair?" Vanessa inquired, in spite of herself unable to keep her hands off me, just as neither Lizzie nor Autumn could now.

"Because you both got Nick's seed now, after he had been intimate with me earlier today. You see, after that, Nick started his metamorphosis, his transformation into a sex fiend, an incubus, a pleasure demon of Hell. Once that process started and he fucked you...and came inside each of you, there was no turning back. You're all damned, just like Nick and me.

"By the way, you're welcome. It's going to be the life for you, ladies, and no, you won't have a choice about opening up your marriages. Succubi and incubi don't exactly have the ability to be faithful to anyone. You weren't anyway, so what's the loss? Nick here was ripe for the plucking and I took him, good thing that I did so, too. You might well have been headed to divorce court otherwise. Incidentally, those cravings that you feel now...they'll only get stronger by the day, until you sometimes can't think until you satisfy them for a bit," Autumn elaborated, even as she climbed on top of me in front of my own wife and her lesbian lover.

If Autumn's purpose was to make a point, she did so in spades, as to my at least partial shock, neither Lizzie nor Vanessa objected to me screwing the succubus in plain sight of them. Their only protest was in being excluded so far from the action, which they remedied by means of Vanessa putting her lips around my balls and Lizzie sitting on my face with my creamy load still in her twat. Vanessa got angry and envious for a second and changed positions so that she could begin sucking my seed out of her girlfriend's cunt before I could even sniff the creampie, let alone eat it.

I took advantage of my opening to begin rimming Lizzie, who found herself unable to focus on anything but my tongue back there, lapping away at her sweaty buns and crack. She creamed herself several times, unable to deny her full enjoyment of this new life of sharing and debauchery. My dear wife, and yes, she was still dear to me in spite of her very human weakness for her long-time girlfriend, had abandoned any pretense that she wanted to be a good Mormon girl by now. She was utterly lost to the church and I couldn't be happier than this moment. Vanessa cleaned up my jizz from my bride, Lizzie welcomed my tongue work, and Autumn rode me like the demonic cowgirl that she was, taking me deeper into her hot as Hell twat.

"Oh...fuck me, this is amazing!" Autumn screamed as I spilled my load yet again inside her, and yet was unable to go soft...

I stayed hard, as before, fucking her relentlessly for what felt like hours, even as Vanessa rimmed Autumn and I did the same to Lizzie. It was fantastic, truly incredible as before, and I just kept spilling out my jizz inside my succubus girlfriend's delectable cunt. I didn't stop licking Lizzie's sweet ass, either, loving the taste of her as she moaned from every flick of my tongue. At last, of course, we all collapsed, and the girls all lay on the bed around me, planting kisses on my face and flesh.

"I think that it's safe to say that these women are yours now, just like me. Totally, completely, absolutely, irresistibly yours, believe me, Lord. I had my doubts about thawing out time this time around, but you proved to be correct in your thoughts. Looks like you've got a handy start on a succubus harem, which appeals to me because I love to fuck women, too, as well as men. What next, though? Freeze time again?" Autumn inquired, as I caressed her horns and played with her very excited tail.

"Now we collect Nels, my dear. Can't leave him out of the loop or the fun, can we? As it is, he'll be short one wife if we do, and very much worried about her unexplained disappearance. Besides, the ladies owe him for what they did to him, too. And he owes Vanessa for getting snipped. That was a very unkind cut as well, if you'll pardon the pun," I chuckled at the idea of grabbing Vanessa's (very Scandinavian, judging by the name) hubby, which prompted a shout of glee from my wife's girlfriend.

"Oh, Nick, you're the best!" Vanessa and Lizzie both hugged me tight.

"That's Master Nick to you gals, or Lord or simply Master, or Sir. He owns you both, as well as me, so don't forget it. You're his harem. I wasn't joking or being facetious. You're his fucktoys. Agreed? Not that it matters. You'll be unable to resist him soon enough. He'll own Nels before you know it as well, which means no more trying to keep the man faithful any more than you can do that with Nick. Then again, as succubi, you'll soon discover that the desire to monopolize a man's love and lust vanishes steadily until it's entirely gone, and sooner than you might expect. Monogamy is the past for you, as is your alleged freedom. For supposedly free women, you sure lived pathetic lives of humility and fear, if you ask me, terrified of Jehovah's wrath," Autumn encouraged the women to show me proper respect.

"That's not really freedom if you ask me, is it, babe?" I asked Autumn rhetorically as I stroked her ass and toyed with her tail some more.

"Well, I'm no expert on freedom, Lord, not really desiring it for myself, anyway, but from my outside perspective, no, it isn't. All in all, we girls are a lot better off as your playthings than as free women or whatever. Freedom's overrated, at least for me. Or at least free will is," Autumn smiled and her eyes danced with her playful mood.

"In any case, you get the privilege of seducing Nels, just as you did with me. Tell me, will he still be sterile as an incubus, love?" I asked for both Lizzie's benefit and Vanessa's, though they didn't really have a say in the matter anymore.

"Nope. He'll be as fertile as any incubus. Sterility just doesn't exist among our kind. We're all quite potent, quite fertile indeed. Bye, bye, vasectomy, Master. I never understood that idea, anyway. Why wouldn't a man want to breed, to spread his seed, his spawn upon the Earth. That's the primary function of a man, just as motherhood is the chief purpose of a woman. At least that's how it would seem to me, but then I'm a succubus. Cum is the essence and vitality of life for us. A man's seed is where it's at, period, Lord.

"We're all about sex, first and foremost, and I dare say that I'll take our priorities over those of humans any day of the week. You're the most undersexed species that I've ever seen in this world, woefully self-deprived. Trust me, gals, Master, you won't miss your humanity one iota. Becoming a succubus or incubus will be the best thing that ever happened to you and today is truly the first day of the rest of your lives, at the risk of waxing philosophical," Autumn assured us, even as I froze time again and we vanished from my house to reappear at Vanessa's.

The tall, muscular Dane that we saw at last wasn't alone, either, and his company wasn't precisely female, for that matter. He was bent over an ironing board, still ironing shirts for his boss, while said boss plowed his ass from behind with a rather impressive cock. Then again, they were both personal trainers and it showed. Evidently, Vanessa and Lizzie weren't the only bi mortals around. How those two got together, it was hard to say, but we demons all got a good laugh, especially as the brief flashes of jealousy from Vanessa died as quickly as they formed. The succubus inside her was already waking up within her body and soul, taking over her flesh and spirit alike.

"Alright, Autumn, baby. It's time to get back to work...on both of them. Care for a DP?" I turned to my senior demoness, my sweet favorite of them all.

"Don't mind if I do, Master. Don't mind at all," she winked at me, her tail swishing in anticipation of her delicious duty.

"Don't worry, girls. You'll get your turns, but sit down and watch a master, or rather mistress, at work. Prepare to learn from her ways," I beamed with pride at Autumn's enthusiastic pursuit of the human male and his seed.

"Wait, how are we not frozen?" Lizzie asked aloud.

"Because as demons, we exist independently from time and other aspects of the mortal plane, trust me," Autumn explained as she began really giving it up to both men, eager to take on their cocks inside her luscious body.

Meanwhile, for my part, I found the other guest, the boss's wife, who had been waiting her turn, a strap-on dildo attached to a thigh harness around her waist. I didn't take long to deduce that she was an equal part of the equation, if not more than that, in terms of Nels's infidelity to Vanessa. Then again, Vanessa could hardly judge Nels for doing that when she wasn't faithful to him, either. Speaking of which, I got another idea and acted upon it now.

"Lizzie, detach that thigh harness from Mrs. Honved's waist. Vanessa, you're the lady of the house, so put it on. Lizzie, guide my cock into Mrs. Honved's ass, be sure to add some cooking oil or butter for lube, of course. Then, Vanessa, I want you to go underneath her and impale her from below. We'll DP the boss's wife, while Lizzie gets to make her eat her out. High time that I damn this bitch, too.

"But be sure to keep an eye and ear out for Autumn, so as to learn on the job from her expertise. While Autumn gets her holes plugged by Mr. Honved and Mr. Jansen, there can be a lot to learn from that for sure," I chuckled as I began sodomizing Nels's apparent mistress (in more ways than one, it would seem) while she was still frozen...and Vanessa really started pounding her from beneath.

One thing I knew for sure...I was in for one hell of an evening, and my personal demoness was the cause of it all. I owed it all to her, but she also felt indebted to me. Clearly, this was just the beginning of a splendid love affair, and I was more than happy to give my very soul as the price for it. Who needed Jehovah and his Heaven when one could spend eternity with someone like Autumn? Heaven could wait forever, as Autumn and my other great loves, including my sweet wife, gave me one Hell of a great party forever.

"Are you still my bottom, baby?" I asked my horned goddess telepathically.

"Always, Lord. Forever. For eternity. It's my pleasure," Autumn assured me.

"No, dear slut. The pleasure's all mine. All of it," I thought back at her, making her smile brighter than she ever had.

Meanwhile, my sweet Autumn welcomed Nels further inside her cunt and Janos Honved deep inside her ass. This made her cream herself while I joined my wife and her lover in taking on Sonya. Boy were those lovers in a real shock whenever I thawed them out! Their life, indeed their eternity, would never be the same again.

SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
2,011 Followers