So In Love With Mother Ch. 02

Story Info
Mother and son have a romantic evening together.
1.8k words
4.47
95.4k
58
5

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/24/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Andrewdust
Andrewdust
360 Followers

Was it all a dream? Did it really happen? I had to check my surroundings as I woke. I was in my mother's room, in her bed and felt her arm around me as I lay on my left side. I could feel her body behind me; pressed up against me. Light was just starting to come through the window. I knew it was early. I turned my head slightly and caught a glimpse of her blonde hair. Her scent filled my nostrils and it was intoxicating.

My mind flashed back to the night before; I remembered cumming all over my mother's face, and then she left the room. I first thought she was having regrets, but then she returned with her face clean; wearing a white, sexy, low cut nightgown with spaghetti straps. We cuddled and kissed in her bed before falling asleep. She told me over and over again how much she loved me. I think she knew I was hers and hers alone.

I closed my eyes and the next thing I heard was her cell phone ringing. She rolled over and answered it.

"Hello," she said in a sleepy voice. "Yes... no, it's alright... yes I can... no that's okay... it's nothing I can't handle... I'll be there about eight... okay... see you then." I heard her set the cell phone back on her night stand and she rolled over and put her arm back around me. "Are you awake, sweetheart?"

"Yeah," I said, breathing deeply, "was that work?"

"Fuck yeah," she said in an irritated voice, "I was hoping to have the day off, but they need me at the office." As she got up she kissed me on the cheek. "Rest for a little while longer and I'll wake you up when breakfast is ready. Are you scheduled to work today?"

"Just for a few hours this afternoon." I had gotten a summer job working part-time at a local hardware store. I didn't make a lot of money, but I wanted to help out with what bills I could.

We sat at the kitchen table. She was ready for work and I was fresh out of bed. Her hair was done up and she looked great in her business blouse and slacks. She looked at me and giggled.

"What," I asked, smiling back at her.

"Your hair looks marvelous dear," she laughed. I ran my hand through my messy bed head and laughed too.

"Thanks."

"I'll be home about six tonight," she said. "I'll make us some dinner." She didn't know it, but she had given me an idea and I instantly knew what I was going to do when I got home that afternoon.

After breakfast, she gathered up her purse, keys and cell phone. She came over to me while I was still at the kitchen table. "I'll see you tonight, honey." Our lips met and I could taste her lipstick and smell her perfume. My heart skipped a beat when the kiss lingered and did not immediately break. She looked at me with her beautiful brown eyes and said, "I love you, Andrew."

"I love you, Momma."

After work, I stopped at the store and bought my supplies. When I got home, I started making dinner and then dressed in a nice button-up shirt, dress pants and my Sunday best shoes. I hung a note on the dining room door for Mom to see when she got there.

"Andrew," she called as she walked in the door, "where are you?"

"Read the note," I called back from the kitchen.

She took the note from the door and read it out load, "Mom, go upstairs and get ready for your date. I am making dinner and I even picked out an outfit for you. Surprise! Love, Andrew." A big smile came to her face. "Andrew, that is so sweet." I popped my head out from the kitchen.

"Thank you, but dinners almost ready; go get dressed." She continued to smile and walked upstairs.

"Are you almost ready?" I called to her. She walked downstairs and my jaw hit the floor. She was wearing everything I had picked out for her.

"Is this what you wanted?" she asked as she got to the bottom of the stairs.

"Yes ma'am," I beamed. She wore a sleek, black, full sequin evening dress that was low cut with long sleeves. Her hair was down and flowing beautifully. The gold earrings she was wearing sparkled in the light. Her make up was just right with her ruby red lips glistening. The black high heels looked so sexy on her. I just stood there in amazement and stared at her.

"Are you okay sweetheart?" she asked, bringing me out of the daze she had me in.

"More than okay; are you ready to dine?"

"Why, yes I am," she said, holding out on arm. We walked into the dining room arm in arm. "Oh my god," she exclaimed when she saw the candlelight dinner I had prepared. "You did all this for me?"

"Of course," I said, "I'd give you the moon if you wanted it."

"Oh honey, this is fabulous," she said as I handed her a glass of wine.

We ate dinner and talked for a while. The closer we came to the end of dinner, the more nervous I became. I finally cleared the table and we walked into the living room. I turned on some soft, romantic music and held out my hand. "Would you like to dance?"

"Andrew, you are too much," she said smiling. She took my hand and we swayed together to the music. Even with her heels, I was still half a head taller then her. She looked up at me with those beautiful brown eyes and I melted.

"I love you, Momma."

"I love you too, sweetheart." We stopped swaying and stared into each other's eyes. This was the moment I had been waiting for and I was not disappointed. We shared the deepest, most passionate kiss I had ever experienced. I thought my heart was going to beat out of my chest. I felt her lips pressed against mine. Our tongues met and explored each other. Her breathing became more rapid, as did mine. Her perfume was incredible and I could taste her lipstick again. She was perfection. We wrapped our arms around each other as we continued to kiss wildly.

"C'mon," she breathed, "come with me." She took me by the hand and led me upstairs. I was shaking by the time we got to her bedroom. She pulled me close and kissed me hard again. She ran her fingers through my hair as we made our way to the bed.

"Let Momma," she said as I was about to take off my shirt. She unbuttoned it slowly, but her hands shook like she was holding back; maybe she was; maybe she wanted this moment to last as long as I did. We were standing next to her bed. She unbuttoned my pants as I slid my shirt off. I stepped out of my socks and shoes; only my boxers remained.

"Do you want your Momma to suck your cock?" she whispered in my ear.

"Yes," I breathed back.

"Then tell me; tell me what you want."

"I want you to suck my cock."

"Say it again; louder; tell me what you fuckin' want."

"Momma, please suck my cock!" She dropped to her knees and yanked my boxers off. Her mouth wrapped around my hard cock and I let out a yell of pleasure and surprise. She worked my shaft up and down with her hot, wet mouth. Her blonde hair was whipping as she devoured my prick. I wrapped my fingers in her hair and she cut her eyes up at me. I pushed her head harder onto my cock. She was moaning and squeezing my ass with her hands.

"It feels so good," I panted. I think she saw how close I was getting and she stopped.

"I want you to see my body, Andrew," she said as she took off the shimmering dress revealing her black lace panties. Her breasts were completely exposed and I couldn't help but gape at them. "You like Momma's tits?" She saw me staring at them. "Go ahead baby; touch them." I gently caressed her big, beautiful breasts and I started to kiss and suck on them. She leaned her head back and moaned loudly. Then, without a word, she took me by the hands and pulled me onto the bed. I fell on top of her with my face buried in her tits.

"Oh shit," she moaned, "suck on them baby; suck on Momma's tits." I put my mouth around her left nipple and sucked while licking like crazy. She squealed with her teeth gritted. "Oh yes, honey; just like that!" I pinched her other nipple with my left hand as I flicked my tongue across her swollen nipple. I moved to the other breast and repeated the same process. She was grunting and moaning with my every movement. "Go down on me!" she wailed, "lick your mother's pussy Andrew; please baby; lick my cunt!"

"Say it again," I teased, "tell me what you want."

"Please lick my pussy," she cried.

"Say it again."

"Lick my pussy, baby; goddamnit lick my pussy now!" I jerked her black, lace panties down her legs and over her heels. Then I slammed my tongue hard against her clit and licked upwards. She screamed so loud, I thought the neighbors might hear. Over and over again I jerked my tongue up her clit. I was relentless and did not stop. "Oh fuck, baby; that's it; you're gonna make me cum!"

I buried my tongue as far into her pussy as I could and rubbed her clit with my fingers. Her whole body was bucking and writhing as she screamed, "I'm cumming! I'm cumming! Oh goddamn I'm cumming for you Andrew!" I pulled my face back just in time for her to gush cum all over my face and upper body. With every gut wrenching scream more and more of her juices flooded my face. I opened my mouth wide as she came so much, it had filled my mouth and was running down my chin and chest.

"Oh my god; oh my god; oh my god," she repeated as she tried to catch her breath. She looked down at me in amazement. "I've never done that before. Is all that my cum?" I stuck out my tongue so she could see it dripping from the tip. "Oh my god!"

"That's all you, Momma."

"That was fucking awesome, baby," she panted, still breathing hard.

"I love you Momma."

"I love you too, honey."

The night was just getting started.

Andrewdust
Andrewdust
360 Followers