So In Love With Mother Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Andrewdust
Andrewdust
361 Followers

"How dare you disobey your mother! You dirty little boy; you'll learn to listen when I tell you something. You are such a bad little boy!" She spanked me even harder. "You want to fuckin' disobey me? Momma will wear your ass out every fuckin' time. Do you understand me?"

"Yes Momma," I said loudly. My backside was really starting to hurt, but when I looked back at her in that latex outfit, enjoying the spanking she was giving me so much, I couldn't help but want more. Beads of sweat were forming on her forehead as she looked back at me. She was breathing heavy and I could tell she was trying to regain control of herself.

"Get up," she said sternly. "Get on the bed." I stood up and then crawled onto the bed. She turned her back to me and took off the catsuit. My mother was completely nude. Still looking away, she spoke to me. "I almost came while I was spanking you. Look at me, I'm still trembling. You bring out a wild animal in me. Holy shit! I'm so fuckin' turned on right now." She looked back at me and we locked eyes. "I want you inside me."

She pushed me back on the bed and straddled me. She looked at me with her teeth gritted. "Do you want to touch me?"

"More than anything," I begged.

"I think you've waited long enough," she growled through a clinched jaw. "I'll tell you when your allowed."

"Please Momma," I begged again, "please..." I was burning for her. She grabbed my cock and slid her wet pussy around it.

"Ooo baby," she moaned as she slowly started riding me. "You," she breathed as she rode my cock harder, "can... TOUCH ME!"

I grabbed her and buried my face in her perfect tits. She moaned in pleasure as I squeezed and licked them; running my tongue up between her beautiful breasts. I sucked hard on her left nipple, making her cry out. She tried to grind down on my cock with her pussy, but I had other plans. I rolled her over so quickly she let out a loud gasp of surprise. I slammed my cock into her pussy. She screamed as I started pounding her. Our bodies were slapping together and the whole bed was rocking.

"Fuck me!" she screamed. "Fuck me hard Andrew! That's it! Just like that! Oh my fucking god! Yes! C'mon baby, fuck my goddamn brains out!"

Without mercy, I drilled my mother's cunt. I pounded her so hard, I thought I was going to split her open. Our bodies continued to slap together as I relentlessly thrust my cock into her pussy. The harder I fucked her, the more she screamed, squealed and said all the things I wanted to here.

"C'mon little boy; c'mon little boy; fuck your mother! Pound Momma's pussy with your sweet cock! Harder baby! Fuck Momma harder!"

"Turn around," I demanded; only pulling out long enough to let her turn over on her hands and knees. Placing my hands on her hips, I slid my rock hard cock back in her hot cunt and fucked her doggie-style.

"Oh fuck!" she cried. "Give Momma that big cock! You feel so good inside me baby! Bang me hard, little boy! I love the way you fuck me, baby; you fuck me so deep and hard!"

Reaching up, I grabbed a handful of her beautiful blonde hair and pulled. She squealed even louder. Over and over, I plunged my cock into her. She pulled away from me and turned to face me. She pushed me back on the bed and straddled me again. She slammed her body down as I began thrusting my hips up. Our bodies slapped together louder and louder the harder we fucked. She was bouncing on my cock and crying out like mad.

"Look at me Andrew," she panted. "I want you to cum for me. I want you to cum for your mother. Fill me up with your hot load! C'mon little boy; I want you to cum deep inside your Momma's pussy!"

"Oh Momma," I yelled, "I'm gonna cum! Oh god Momma, I'm gonna cum inside you!" She leaned over me and was pumping her pussy on my cock as hard as she could.

"Cum for me baby! Cum for Momma!"

I shot my huge load of cum deep inside my mother's pussy. It gushed and gushed out of me, filling up her aching, swollen cunt. Her juices covered my dick, so our fluids mixed together. We were both screaming in complete ecstasy; totally lost in the moment. We were gasping for air. My head was spinning. She collapsed on top of me; we were spent. I wrapped my arms around her as we tried to catch our breaths. Sweat was pouring from us. I had never been so exhausted, yet, so satisfied in my entire life.

We lay next to each other, finally calming down. We stared into each other's eyes. I brushed her sweat soaked hair out of her face. She looked a mess; my beautiful mess.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah," she replied. "We got a little carried away." She smiled at me. "Did I go too far with the spanking?"

"Hell no," I exclaimed. "That was so fucking hot. I can't believe how it got you going. It was awesome." A look of relief came over her. "We need to do that more."

She laughed. "There was something else you really liked. You liked titty fucking me, didn't you?"

"Oh my god! I liked it almost a little too much. I'm glad you let up when you did or I would have came right then."

"Next time you can," she said as she touched my face. "My dancing for you made one thing very clear; your mother has no rhythm." She laughed again.

"It was great! You look so fucking amazing in latex." I said. "And, I didn't know you were so flexible."

"Momma's got quite a few tricks up her sleeve." We lay in silence for a while, just gazing into each other's eyes. She reached over on the night stand and picked up her promise ring and put it back on her finger. "I took it off when I changed outfits. I was hoping things would get crazy and I didn't want anything to happen to it. I'm going to buy you one too."

"You are?" I asked.

"Absolutely; I want you to have a symbol of how much I love you too. I want anyone who sees you to know you are taken."

"I'm yours," I whispered, touching my forehead to hers.

"And I am yours," she replied. "From now until forever."

"From now until forever. I love you."

"And I love you."

Epilogue

The vows most people make with silly promise rings usually don't mean that much in the long run, but for my mother and me, it was different. We gave ourselves to each other that day; totally and completely; for the rest of our lives. From embarrassing moments, to candlelit dinners; holding each other close as we danced; to wild love making with no taboos; there was no one else I wanted to share those experiences with other than my mother. When it is all over and I look back on my life, there would be one statement to sum up my heart. "I'm so in love with Mother."

The End

Andrewdust
Andrewdust
361 Followers
12