So Juicy - But Not Joanna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is everything alright...you seem a bit distant?"

"No, no, you're so fucking sexy, I want to fuck you all day" I reply.

After all, how would she know what I was like at moments like this? Some people ooze passion, some remain cool and for all I know, some sing the Halleluhah Chorus. I think I'm a bit of a cool fucker.

"That's ok then" she says and relaxes, bathed in her post-orgasmic glow.

Then she turns to me.

"Your turn next" she says breathily and she slowly slides her big fleshy tongue out.

"I think I'll start at the bottom and then work up" she says and giggles obscenely.

"Oh right! " I think and then have sudden doubts about my personal freshness.

But, "Oh fuck it" she'll have to take me like I am. She grabs my waist and now turns me around.

She bends me over the sofa arm and I feel her clammy hands on my clammy arse cheeks.

"What's she got hidden in here?" Rachel says. "Lets just have a little peek"

Rachel's a talker and quite honestly I could get a bit tired of this but I play on.

"Dunno" I say giggling. Her fingers pull me apart and I feel air on my arsehole.

Then I feel her hot breath as she gently blows on me. I feel vulnerable and a bit submissive and it's a sexy sensation.

"It's her naughty little bum hole" she says.

Her tongue touches my arsehole for a mere second and I shudder.

"Oh darling" I whisper – it's a come-on and she responds. She pushs a little further and my flesh gives a little. She tests the elasticity and her tongue slips in further.

Even that part of her is big and it feels a bit like a cock. She then tongue-fucks me and her fingers stretch my arse even further.

I can feel her face slapping against my crack. Her tongue laps at me. Christ it's a fucking sexy feeling, imagine if it was Joanna.

Imagine if it really was Joanna? Her tongue...my hole...oh God, oh God it would be fucking fantastic. My arsehole is soaking wet and slippery and so is my cunt.

"Shit, shit" I say out loud. I'm not so cool now, in fact I'm a bit out of control.

"That's ok darling" Rachel gasps, "I'm going to really fuck you now....fuck that naughty cunt of yours...do you want me to fuck your cunt...do you?

Oh yes Rachel I go to say but I can see Joanna's flushed face slippery with my cum and I'm in ecstasy.

"Oh yes Joanna" I say...

...and then wish, wish oh fuck, fuck, fuck!!! I hadn't.

"What did you say?" Rachel's voice is icy.

"Nothing darling nothing" I quickly say. But I feel my arse cheeks spring back and Rachel moving.

Then she's on me like a madwoman. She's even screaming.

"YOU SAID JOANNA...YOU SAID JOANNA...YOU FUCK...YOU FUCKING BITCH"

She starts to hit out. She's slapping my arse like I'm some child. Her big hands crack against my bum – and it's painful.

"I saw how you were looking at her...I thought you fancied me...I THOUGHT YOU FANCIED ME!"

I try to move but she's strong. I occasionally like my bum spanked but this is different, this is violent.

"Look stop it Rachel" I plead. "Please stop it Rachel"...Rachel I didn't mean it...I really fancy you....Stop it Rachel...STOP IT RACHEL!"

She hitting my bum and my back and my legs as I try to crawl away – I can't move fast enough. She kicks out and catches me in the cunt.

I yell and she kicks me there again, her bare foot slapping into my sensitive flesh.

"YOU FUCKING CUNT" she screams, "YOU WANT JOANNA" She crying now. "AND...And I thought you fancied me"

I crawl towards the door because I've got to get away from this. My retreating arse presents a too inviting target and she kicks me again, then, again and again.

"GET OUT YOU CUNT". She's sobbing now.

Suddenly she grabs my hair with one hand and pulls me up.

As I get off the floor she reaches between my crack with her other hand and sinks her fingers up into my cunt. I'm wet and gaping and three fingers slide in easily.

Then with the leverage on my hair and cunt she propels me towards the front door.

She's now very strong and I'm weak and flailing. She stops, lets go of my hair, and with her free hand opens the door.

She quickly grabs my hair and with my cunt even more violated by her fingers she pushes me out. I trip and fall forward.

She lets go of me. I lie, naked and trembling, looking up at her.

She looks down at me, her once blissful face now contorted with tears – and hate.

Her voice is icy. "Get back to your fucking slut you cunt"

And she contemptuously wipes her fingers, still damp with my cunt juice, all over my astonished face.

*********

20 minutes later I'm sitting on the bus. My bum is so sore, my cunt aches and I stink of my cum – or, at least, I'm sure I must do. All the other passengers must be smelling it and thinking they know what I've been up to.

Oh, yes, I'm also minus my knickers. Rachel kept them when she threw my clothes out and even now, I expect, she's using them in some bizarre ritual to put a curse on me.

The groupie I mentioned had an end to her story. Finally, she did fuck Mick Jagger. Her friends asked her how it was expecting great things. "He was good" she said "but he wasn't 'Mick Jagger'!"

I thought of this several months later when I met Joanna at a party in a friend's house.

Amazingly after all my long hours of contemplation it happened so quickly. We chatted, we kissed, we danced, then felt each other all over and disappeared up to one of the bedrooms.

Where we fucked each other's arse and cunt with our fingers and tongues.

And, after all this time and after the extraordinary Rachel event how was she?

She was good...but she wasn't 'Joanna'!

12