So Long

Story Info
This was actually a dream I had.
1.1k words
4.63
9.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It has been so long since any one last caressed me purposefully, with that dark glint in their eyes, that look that says they know exactly what they want to do to you and they're almost 100% certain that you wont say no. Gods! How I missed that look. It's been so long since anyone has even looked at me with anything other than contempt in their eyes.

You know you are desperate when the accidental touch of your co-workers skin on yours instantly makes you hot, sets those dark fantasies tumbling, running through your mind, flooding through veins that are now pulsing with desire. It is then that you know you are in trouble, or close to it.

I live and breathe sex. Naturally, I am attracted to physical touch, all forms of it. I need it. My energy is all Earth and I am perpetually stuck in spring. In the time when the earth is ripe and eager for fertilization. I am beyond ready for it. If I could put out pheromones, I would.

Last night I dreamt of being tied and held in the darkness. My hands were bound behind my back with silk, tight enough to hurt. That, in and of itself, causing things low in my body to clench tight, leaving me naked and now dripping.

I am on a bed, swathed in silk sheets, alone in the dark. My legs are bent, spread wide apart so that the majority of my hot, wet pussy is pressed to the bed. And then I hear it, the all familiar sound of leather sliding across carpet. His heavy French accent fills the air seconds later, "I have been expecting you, ma minet."

And with no further warning there was the hiss of the whip soaring through the air and the resulting orgasmic, skin-splitting slap of the whip as it struck my breasts, wrapping around to my back, ending at my spine. I cried out and barely held myself upright on the bed, my juices soaking through the sheets now. Mini-orgasms continued to pulse dully through my body just to become full blown once more when I felt the crack of the whip on my body and the blood dripping down my stomach to mingle with my pussy juices.

When I come back to myself, I am lying on my back, my hands pinned painfully beneath me. The bed dips and he is crawling towards me. He ties a blindfold across my eyes. And there he leaves me. A few moments later he comes back and I am flipped roughly onto my side where my hands are freed of their bonds. He jerks my left hand above my head, my pulse racing, knowing he is about to chain me to the bed.

"Ma minet, tonight, your orders are do to exactly as I say. You are not to speak a single word, ever. No screaming, you know I hate it."

There was a long pause.

"Do you understand me slave? ANSWER ME!!!"

"Yes Master, I understand you perfectly, Master."

"Good. Good, this is good."

I breathe a sigh of relief, glad to know that I will not be punished just yet. The bed moves, he is crawling towards me. He comes close enough for his knees to touch my right side. He grabs my hand, drawing it to his long, hard cock. I moan as he wraps my fingers around himself and commands me to squeeze, hard, and to stroke him fast. I am doing so before he can finish the order. He laughs at how eager I am for him, for just his cock in my hand. I love the feel of all that velvet muscle in my hand.

I am moaning and arching my back before I start to beg, "Please, Master, fill me! I'm so empty...I need you in me! Ohhhh Goooodsssss!! Please Master!"

He laughs, dragging my hand away from him, even though I am trying so hard to keep him in my hand. He is backing away, I can feel it, and I try to follow, only to be reminded that I am chained to the bad. I am so wet and needy. Just the thought of him down my throat or buried deep between my legs causes me to cry out, body clenching.

Somewhere from the surrounding darkness his voice comes to me, "Ma minet, you have been so long denied, oui?".

I whisper back a simple, "Yes", to his question.

"Ma minet, tonight, it would give me great pleasure to watch you pleasure yourself," There was a short pause, "Do it! Now!"

I knew this game.

I slowly trailed my hand across the sheet to caress across my stomach, tracing the new cuts on my chest, wincing slightly at the fresh pain, pinching and rolling my nipples before inching south. I teased myself, and my master, by skirting the zones that most needed to be touched and touched only my inner-thighs, the skin where my thigh met my hip, getting so close to my weeping pussy that I trailed my juices everywhere. I couldn't stand it any longer, and so, with a moan, I inserted two of my fingers deep inside my hot, juicy core and began to flick my fingers over and over that one spot. The infamous G-spot. I could fell the pressure build, like my body was a glass and every flick of my fingers was a drop added meant to spill me over the top. And at that moment I was halfway there. I moaned and whimpered, back arched, squirming, begging for release when I felt his tongue start licking my hard, sensitive clit and then he began to suck. It was then that the cup spilled over and I came screaming off the bed, body clenching and unclenching around my fingers. I am seeing white where there had been nothing at all.

As I am coming back down from my high, I feel him suck lightly on my clit, causing me to squirm all over again. "Very good, ma minet. Very good," lick, "indeed. You have served me well this night. You may rest, "and he lays a gentle kiss on my lips, "until I call for you later, in the morning."

With that, he was gone, leaving me chained and blindfolded to the massive, silk covered bed. I manage to fall into a restless sleep, to try and obey.....

I am awakened to the sound of the alarm going off, telling me that it is time, yet again for work and that I am still alone, with no one to sex me...