So Long, brookie, My Love

Story Info
Master bids a fond farerwell to His lover.
745 words
4.29
4k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bummer!

Hi, kiddies, BB, here. I'm feeling rather depressed right now, because my friend/ Lover/ submissive, brookie, has left. Yeah, I'm happy for her because she's moving on to the next stage of her life---Studying "Library Sciences" at a large university in Washington DC--- but it means an end to our current D/s relationship of Master and slut!

Of course, I knew it was inevitable that we would eventually part: Such is the very nature of the relationship which we have shared for all these years.

But even knowing that, it hasn't made the pain of loss any easier to bear.

Everyone who knows her or just knows OF her, likes her. Heck, my girlfriend/fiancee, Jennifer (we all remember her, right, kiddies? Right, andri? LOL) loved brookie, too. Even andri loved brookie. And brookie sincerely loved you all, right back. She is, was and will always be a really great kid. A really great person to have as a friend. She's the kind of Friend that you want to do your best around--want to BE your best because you know that she'll be her best! Just to see her smile... Oh, my God, just to be the recipient of one of her smiles... It's like being smiled upon by an Angel of the Lord!

And when she LAUGHS? That just makes your whole LIFE seem worthwhile! And the funny thing about that is, she's a Mute! So, no sound comes from her vocal chords. But that never seemed to matter. We had spent sooo much time together, that after a while, I completely forgot about that... It became a Non-Issue. We learned to communicate in other ways... Some subtle: Like glances and expressions. And others, more blatant: Like a slap up-side the head when one of us was being less-than-kind or dis-respectful or just plain rude and/or stupid! (I'll give you one guess as to which of us was like that more than the other. Hint: It was ME!) LOL

But when she wasn't swattin' me, upside-the-head, she would GIVE me HEAD! This girl was a great learner, she was. She learned, early on, how to read my body movements and sounds and then she used that knowledge to bring me to spectacular orgasms! Not just "blowjobs," from this girl. No. She would give full-body-suckings that, when she was finally ready to take your load in her mouth, you felt like you were pouring out your whole soul through the end of your erection, into her mouth and right down her throat! Or sometimes, she'd wear my cum around her neck, like, what they call a "pearl necklace?" Well, she'd actually leave it there, on her face and chest, for hours and smile and look down at her handiwork and then at you and just--- SMILE! And she acted like she was proud of her achievement. Why, she even left my home one day --after giving me one of these special blowjobs, wearing my pearl-essence on her face, neck and in her hair-- and went to her classes! All day, she wore my cum on her adorable face! Her friends all knew what it was but nobody else bothered to ask or even look at her goofy smile!

Now, I ask you, dear reader: HOW COULD I NOT LOVE THIS GIRL???

And now she's gone.

So, it looks like I'll be burying myself in my work, to avoid dealing with the pain.

Gone, yes. But not gone forever.

No, she'll be finishing up her degree in Library Sciences, going for her Masters in that field. Then getting a job in the Library Of Congress! The Library Of-fucking-Congress! That is, like, THE library to end all Libraries, here in America!

And whenever I have enough money to afford a ticket to DC, you can be sure that I am gonna go to the Library and find the cutest, most sexually liberated Librarian in the joint and I will surely have to pull her behind the highest stacks of books and fuck the living shit out of the slutty girl!

"Excuse me, Miss? I'm looking for the collected works of the Marquis De Sade. Do you know where that book is?"

And the next thing you know, the whole Library of Congress will be treated to the symphonic sounds of a young Librarian and her old Master, having their way with each other, in the reference section!

Oooooh, baby!

xo, -BB (Sad but still, strangely, horny!)