So Many Lies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come on in." Jinks asked.

She lifted one leg and stepped into the tub, exposing the mass of flesh between her legs.

Then she slid beneath the water, squeezing down so her breasts were out of sight.

They sat and looked at each other, neither one of them quite sure of what to say.

+++

Sally walked into the house, it was quiet for a change. Usually when she got home Gary had the TV set blaring, he spent most of his time watching that silly news channel that repeated itself over and over.

She set down her purse, thought about what to fix herself for dinner. She was looking forward to the two days of peace and quiet, since Gary was off at some business meeting in Portland.

Her body still burned from the workout session at the gym, and after she had gotten Carlos to give her a nice massage.

She always loved those massages. Carlos was one really nice looking man, well muscled, his head shaved. He had his hands all over her and that felt great, but he never crossed the line at all. He was careful with the drapes, keeping a towel over her breasts while doing those delicious circles on her tummy.

A few times when he was stroking up the insides of her legs, so gently, she had felt herself heat up and almost wished he would go further.

But he never did, always stopping six inches short of her privates. He had never even touched her breasts, either.

A couple of times while lying on her tummy she thought that maybe he could see her under the towel but she was not sure of it.

Carlos always wore a tank top and those tight bottoms, when he reached for his oils she would sneak a peek at him.

It looked like he had a nice sized package there but it was hard to tell.

Carlos was always completely professional though.

Gary she knew would never understand, he would throw a fit at the idea of some good looking strange man rubbing her nearly naked body.

Her women's club that met once a week made a perfect cover, she just told Gary that it was twice a week and he paid no attention.

In fact, he was either watching that news channel or up late on the silly computer nearly every night. A few times she had been in bed, wishing he would come in with her, but she usually fell asleep long before he did.

Sally was thinking of making herself a Tuna fish sandwich, maybe a small salad for dinner. She wasn't in the mood to cook.

Glancing at the computer, she noticed the light was on. That silly man, what a waste of power. He was going to be gone for two nights to that business meeting, and he hadn't even bothered to shut the thing off.

Reaching over to the mouse to turn it off, a screen popped up.

"What's this?" Sally thought.

+++

Frank has his cock in his hand, the video showed a guy's behind pumping away at a woman, her feet were in the air.

All of this was a surprise to him, he had no idea at all why the scenario excited him so much but it did.

Right now, right at this very moment Jeanie was in a hotel room in Reno and maybe the guy's cock was in her, right at the moment.

He had just gotten off the phone with her, she was there in the hotel room with the man.

"Make sure he sees everything!" Frank told her. It excited him to even say that.

"I will honey. I promise." Jeanie had answered before hanging up.

Frank returned to the video, the man was now pulling all the way out before ramming himself back into the woman.

Just then he heard the email tone go off.

Looking, he saw it was from that Jinks guy.

Suddenly excited, Frank opened it.

"Who are you?" It read. That confused him some.

"This is Frank. Isn't Jeanie with you?" He typed back.

"I don't know who Jeanie is, who are you?" Came right back.

"I'm Frank. Jeanie is my wife. Who is this?" He typed.

"Sally. I don't recognize this email address, what's going on?"

"Oh shit!" Frank thought. He knew who Sally had to be.

Jink's wife.

"Nothing. Just a mistake I guess." He typed back.

"Don't you lie to me, I read some of those emails. Where is Gary? You tell me right now!"

Frank sat there for several moments, thinking. This woman apparently had no clue.

"Where are they??" The next email demanded before Frank could figure out what to say.

He sighed.

"Reno." He typed the single word.

"That prick is supposed to be in Portland, what is he doing still here?"

Frank gave up, it was now obvious she had a pretty good idea of what was going on.

"Jinks and Jeanie are at a hotel." He typed.

There were several long minutes.

"My Gary is with your wife at a hotel?"

"Yes." Frank answered.

"And you know about it?"

"Yes."

"Where are you?" Came in the next email.

"We live in Denver." He sent.

"Just a minute." Came back almost instantly.

There were more long minutes.

"So. What do you look like?" Was the next email.

Frank opened the files, found a recent picture of himself and his wife, loaded it and clicked "send."

Almost instantly one came back of a nice looking housewife type, and she appeared to be slender.

Frank stared at the photo.

"Wow!" He typed.

"LOL." Came right back.

"If I am on the Southwest flight that makes Denver at 12:30, would you like to pick me up?"

Frank stared at the screen.

"Yes. Very much!" He typed.

"Good. I want to teach my asshole husband a lesson! See you then."

Frank sat there for several minutes.

Then he broke out into laughter, this was hilarious!

+++

"I think I am starting to shrivel up here." Jinks told Jeanie.

"Yes, we can get out now I guess." She stood up.

They climbed out, both shyly not looking at each other. Jinks tugged a towel around his waist, grabbed another one of the towels and began to dry her off. She stood simply and allowed it. Then smiling, she took another towel and dried Jinks off.

When she felt his groin through the towel it gave her a little start.

"You are nice and big." She said, looking up at him. Jinks put his arms around her, kissed her. She met him willingly, the towels dropped to the floor and their naked bodies pressed against each other.

He turned her and lay her back onto the bed. Jeanie allowed her legs to part, watched as his eyes dropped to her hairy pussy.

It was just like in her fantasy. She saw his cock twitch, felt herself begin to flood in anticipation.

As his erection entered her she felt her inner flesh pushed aside.

Then he was fucking her, she was doing it! She was fucking another man.

+++

Sally was full of mixed emotions as she looked out the airplane window at the lights below.

That asshole husband of hers had lied to her!

Sneaking off to have sex with someone else.

Then she felt some guilt, their sex life had been so poor lately. But that was partly his fault, always up so late on the computer, saying he was "working."

That caused another flash of anger, working the bastard said. She saw those emails, those photos that woman had sent him.

Angry, she had sent that first email, and it sure hadn't taken her very long to figure out what was going on.

But this was crazy, she was on an airplane to a city she had never been to, to meet a man she didn't know?

For what?

Revenge? Revenge sex with a stranger?

She let out a giggle, the man sitting next to her glanced her way, then back to his book. He was a nice looking young man, way younger than she was.

Her mind drifted off into a fantasy, she was thinking of Carlos and when he touched her body at the gym.

In her fantasy his big hands slid down between her legs, he leaned forward and suckled on her breast. Sally felt the beginnings of an orgasm, brought herslf back to the here and now.

The young man next to her was looking at her again.

"I must have dozed off, I hope I wasn't snoring." She told him, blushing.

"No, it's just that for a moment there you looked...you are really pretty!" The young man told her with a smile.

Sally blushed furiously at that.

If they had been alone instead of on an airplane, she would have reached for the young man.

Sally's mood at the moment was crazy, flashing back and forth between anger at her husband and what she was doing.

She felt the plane slow, they were landing.

"We will just meet and talk, get to the bottom of all of this." Sally told herself.

+++

Jinks and Jeanie sat in the cafe at the casino hotel, eating. It was now nearly one in the morning, but that didn't matter.

Nothing ever closed in Reno.

They were both fairly quiet, even though less than an hour before they had had sex for the third time. The first time was right after they got out of the hot tub, the second time was later in the shower.

Even being a bit overweight, her pussy was nice and snug and Jinks had loved those big nipples.

She had even gotten down and sucked on his cock a little bit, he was thinking that after some rest so that he could get it up again, he might just return the favor if they showered together again.

Just then her phone rang.

"Hi, Frank." She said.

"Yes, we did."

"Twice now. Once in the shower."

"Yes, I did, I don't know why, it just seemed right."

"About the same size, I guess."

"Yes, I did. Many times, you know me."

"OK. I will be home Saturday. I love you."

Jeanie hung up, looked at Jinks and blushed.

"That was my husband."

"I gathered that. He is all right with this, then?"

"Yes, it seems to excite him."

"I have heard of that, it seems strange to me but we are having fun."

"How do you feel about it, I mean. Like if your wife was to be with someone else?" Jeanie asked him.

"I don't think I would like that, but then I know she wouldn't anyway. I know her very well." Jinks said with some pride.

"My Frank is the same way, I know he would never cheat. He just gets excited at the idea of...you know." She smiled at him.

"Let's go back up to the room." Jinks said.

"OK." Jeanie answered.

+++

Sally spotted Frank within seconds, he looked just like his photo. He actually was a reasonably nice looking man.

She walked up to him just as her bag came down the conveyor, he took it out of her hand as she reached for it.

They walked in silence to his car. It was less than five miles to his house. On the way, he dialed a number, had a short conversation.

"They are still there, Jeanie says they had sex." He told Sally. Sally didn't say anything, just looked out the window.

Inside, she looked around, it was a neat and well kept home.

"Like some wine?" Frank asked her.

"Sure." She sat in a chair as he poured two glasses.

"So. How long has my husband and your wife been carrying on their affair?" She asked him.

"It's just this weekend."

"Really? And you know about that, you allow it?" Sally asked.

"Yes. I know it sounds strange but..the idea was exciting and our sex life had gotten boring."

"Yea. I know what you mean." Sally said.

"Anyway. Here you are." Frank smiled at her.

"Yes. Here I am. I was going to..It was a crazy impulse, I wanted to get even but..."

"And now?" Frank asked her.

"I guess I am not sure, I just don't know." She looked up at him.

"If we were just going to discuss it, we could have done that by email..or on the phone."

"I know." Sally said.

"But you are here?" Frank grinned.

"Yes, I am." Sally felt her nipples begin to stiffen, a quick flush ran through her body.

They smiled at each other, Frank stood up, held out his hand.

Sally got up, and allowed him to lead her into the bedroom. They both eagerly began to tug at each other's clothing.

Frank saw Sally's quick flush as her smallish breasts came into view, then he leaned down and licked her nipples. She swooned at that, she loved that part. She felt his hand on her bald crotch, one finger explored her insides briefly. Then he used both hands to slide her panties down and off.

Her fingers fumbled with the catch on his slacks, as her hand wrapped around his already firm member, she realized he was circumsized.

Sally had only been with two men in her life, one young man in college and her husband Gary.

Both of them were not circumsized, she felt an intense flush of excitement wondering what that would feel like.

The man took her the first time right on top of the covers, he pressed her knees back, she reached down to grasp her legs for support.

His pubic hairs began to mash against her, she felt her mind lost in the moment.

Her husband Gary was forgotten.

+++

"Honey, I'm home!" Gary called out when he walked in the door.

"Hi, honey." Sally told him, walking into the living room and giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Well, did you have fun?" She asked him innocently.

"It wasn't all that much fun, not with all of those long boring meetings." He told her, reaching over to click on the news channel.

"Uh huh. Well, I will have some dinner ready in about a half hour, OK?"

"Great, I could eat a Horse." Gary said.

"I just bet you could." Sally mumbled, heading back to the kitchen.

She still felt sore between her legs, that Frank must have really loaded up on Viagra. The thing would not go down, it seemed like. She had had so many orgasms that at one point all she could do was lay there and gasp.

Frank wasn't quite as big as her husband Gary but good lord was he hard!

Sally giggled to herself, remembering some of the hijinks.

"Hi..jinks?" She thought, then she broke out into peals of laughter.

"What's so funny?" Gary asked, appearing in the doorway.

"Nothing. Dinner is ready." She told him.

+++

A week later, Sally finished her workout session, then looked around for Carlos.

"Hey, got time for a nice rubdown today?" She asked him.

"Sure Sally, for you I will make time." He smiled.

"Good." Then she leaned in close to whisper in his ear.

"I was hoping you would not mind if we don't use a drape today? I like the feeling of freedom it gives me, and with you, I am not the least bit bashful."

Carlos looked at her, mildly surprised. Sally raised one eyebrow, smiled sweetly.

Carlos flushed, then grinned.

"For you Sally, I will enjoy that very much!"

"I sure do hope so!" Sally winked at him and headed for the massage room.

+++

Jeanie lay there as her husband Frank pumped away at her.

He seemed so much more interested in having sex lately, he was reaching for her several times every week.

She had stepped on the scales and found she had lost two pounds, too.

She had not emailed Jinks and he had not emailed her, maybe that was over, maybe?

That didn't matter, so far just mentioning it to her husband set him off. He had even suggested that maybe they could do something like that again, just with someone else?

"Maybe." She had told him.

She had found the reciept, it was printed out online and somehow ended up in a wastebasket.

A flight from Reno to Denver and back? She stuck that in her purse.

She and Frank would have a talk one of these days, but not right now. She was enjoying what he was doing far too much.

+++

Jinks sat at his computer.

The photo on the screen was cool, the blond pubic hairs hid nothing at all.

"I came in 20th in a local marathon, I even have the T-shirt to prove it!" He had typed.

"Wow, that's neat. You and I will have to get together one of these days, my husband watches me like a hawk but I have a bowling tournament coming up on Reno in June." Kitten typed back.

"The ElDorado is right across the street, that would be perfect." Jinks typed.

As he typed that, he glanced at the clock, it was about 4 PM.

About time to shut down, Sally would be home in less than an hour from her silly women's meeting she went to every Saturday.

She sure was acting fussed up lately, he wasn't sure why but now she wanted to fuck two to three times a week.

Hell, Jinks didn't mind that one bit, he was feeling pretty randy himself after getting some of that Crystal gal. What did she call herself really? Jeanie?

Funny but he would always think of her as Crystal.

+++

Down at the spa, Carlos finally withdrew from Sally. Her eyes had sure gotten big when she saw the size of his weapon, it was a solid 8" long and very thick. He had even used some of the Almond oil on her to slicken her up and it was still a struggle.

This was pretty cool, over the many months he had worked at the spa he had gotten several housewives, but Sally was the best one of all by far.

He never made any passes, ever. No point in one of them creating a fuss, he just waited until they asked him.

Usually it was little hints, and he had to wait until he was damned sure. But Sally had just stripped naked in front of him, and he was not even a third of the way through the session when she had simply asked him if he would like to fuck her.

That was hot! Sally was one fine piece of ass and he was reasonably sure he was going to get himself some more of that.

Life was sure good.

12