So Many Naked People: First Swing

Story Info
A wife recounts her first experience with another couple.
4.5k words
4.35
94.9k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lolisa
Lolisa
21 Followers

My husband and I have known each other since we were teenagers and while we did some wild and crazy things as kids, nothing comes close to the intense experiences we have had since we decided to include others in our sex life. The emotional and physical intensity we experience from watching each other with our friends was a total surprise to us.

Our first time with another couple was almost unexpected, despite the months of plotting and planning that led up to that night. We had only been talking about including new people in our sex life for about six months, and at first D had confessed he wanted to see me with another man. He had expected me to be shocked, or upset, or something other than the reaction which he got from me, which was a sly smile and infinite gratitude. I was not only flattered and intrigued by the idea, but I was also forced to confess that being taken by two men at once was one of my bigger fantasies. For as long as I could remember I had had fantasies of giving head to one man while being fucked by another. D also knew that I had had a few limited experiences with women and really enjoyed them and wanted more. So the librarian in me went to work and the more I looked into adult dating sites, talked to friends or found information online, the more I kept coming back to swingers. We both liked how the lifestyle stressed honesty and communication and a strong foundation relationship, and viewed sex as fun and recreational but also required respect and trust: sexual non-monogamy with emotional monogamy. We found a regional swinger's social networking site and put ourselves out there. Brianna and Sam were one of the first couples we talked with. They were new like us and we clicked quickly through online chats and emails. They were both younger than us, in their early 30's, but smart and funny and down to earth. We kept stressing we wanted to take it slow, and they agreed, so after a month or so of sexy back and forth, we decided to meet. No pressure...no expectations...just to meet in person and get to know each other. We were thrilled and really really nervous....

We were to meet at a large Chinese restaurant outside of the city, see how it went and go from there. That night I was a wreck. I was visibly shaking. I hadn't dated in 15 years...my confidence was all over the map...feeling like a sex goddess one moment and then like an utter and total fool the next. D was calm and cool but I knew he was feeling the same inside. I kept thinking of the advice a more experienced friend had given: Just remember that once you do it, you can't take it back. Yikes! But D and I had both talked and talked and become wildly excited and fucked thinking about this night for weeks and we knew we were ready to do...no expectations...no pressure. Sure. OK!

We looked great. I had on a black cocktail dress, knee length, short-sleeved, low cut. I wore a drop necklace with a red stone that lay perfectly against my breasts. Red leather heels and black lingerie...just in case. D was handsome, dark, tan and strong. We looked great but were mush on the inside. We arrived early, and the hostess seated us at a table next to a child's birthday party. The place was packed. We couldn't ask to be moved. We tried not to laugh but knew our conversation would be strained trying not to mortify the kids' parents! I walked to the front to use the bathroom and on my way back saw them. Brianna is tall, curvy, long light-brown hair, beautiful eyes and mouth...I recognized her instantly from her profile and we hugged hello. Sam came in then..also tall, boyish good looks, nervous smile. I hugged him too and brought them over to our table. My hands were shaking as I ordered a drink. D squeezed my hand and I calmed, but I was sitting across from Sam and he across from Brianna and I couldn't concentrate. Brianna was beautiful...her low cut dress clearly highlighted her large breasts, and she wore a long pendant similar to mine. We were all nervous and as Sam took off his coat he paused and looked at us all and said,

"Can we all just get it out in the open right now that this has been pretty nerve-wracking leading up to this?" We all laughed and the tension was broken.

One of the biggest hurdles I knew I would have would be feeling comfortable with another guy. Women were not so much of a concern with me, but I knew I would not be able to just have sex with any guy. I would have to like him, respect him, feel comfortable with him and obviously be attracted to him. I looked at Sam across from me and caught his eye. He looked back at me and grinned and gave me a very quick wink. I squeezed D's thigh. I suddenly realized that I was in. I could see D and myself doing very dirty things with these people.

Dinner was a blur or nerves and small talk. I felt like I had made a connection with Sam and D and I needed to get a feel for Brianna who seemed much more nervous. In our chats I had mentioned that I had never been to a strip club and she suggested that they pop my cherry and take us to one that was nearby. After our meal everyone kept asking,

"So, what do you want to do now?"

I kept looking at D. He seemed to want to defer to me, and I wanted to defer to Brianna who suggested the strip club. We drove there in separate cars. D and I desperately needed some caffeine. It was 11 pm and we were already tired, but every store was closed and the strip club didn't help any, strippers plying us with drinks and massages. D and I had talked in the car and we were both ready and willing to go with them to their hotel, but we both felt unsure about how Brianna felt. At the club we chatted and flirted a little. It was all I could do to not look at Brianna. I suggested we go to the bathroom to commiserate and she happily agreed. My intention was so corner her, tell her how hot she was and then kiss her, but a slew of off-duty strippers paraded in behind us and the opportunity was missed.

"Sooooo...what do you think?" I managed to ask her.

She smiled at me and said, "I'm having fun. Let's just see how it goes."

Ahhhh!!...ambiguous...intriguing, frustrating...We sat back with the boys who had grins on their faces...D and I were tiring of the club. The dancers weren't very good and we were now pretty positive we would rather be getting down in their hotel room.

Sam and I had a great flirty banter going. I was complaining about how all of the coffee places were closed on a Friday night and he said,

"We have coffee in our hotel room."

"Really?" I said

"Sounds good" D put in

"I'm ready for some coffee." I added

"Me too" Sam answered.

"Let's go get some!" I said authoritatively.

We all looked at Brianna who seemed to be weighing her next move very very intensely.

"Sounds good." she said and smiled. And we left and went drove to their hotel room....

We talked and we talked. We put on music and talked about Led Zeppelin and Halloween and how good coffee is. Sam made a pot and I made a pot. Brianna and I went and got ice...again I asked her how she was doing and she said she was having fun. My garter popped off of my thigh-high so I asked her into the bathroom to help me. She knelt down behind me and I lifted my skirt so she could slip it back on.

"You are so good to be wearing these," she said and smiled up at me.

I thought I had her but we went back and talked some more until after midnight when D finally pulled me onto his lap and kissed me. Sam's eyes were glued to me. I could tell he was ready whenever his wife was ready but was holding back waiting to make sure she was comfortable. D slid his hands along my body, along my legs and arms, slowly revealing my stockings and garters. We continued to talk about mundane things, but I knew Sam was watching every inch of fabric go up my thigh and when he caught me watching him he looked at me hungrily. I smiled and allowed him to watch as D pulled my dress to my waist, running his hands along my thighs. I could feel him getting hard against my ass. Brianna was fiddling with the computer across the room and would look back every once in a while. I got up and went over to her and felt the men's eyes follow me.

"Hi!" she said to me.

"Hi!" I said to her.

And in an instant she held my hand and pulled me to the king-sized bed on the other side of a small partition and in a split second her hands were on me, her lips were on me and she and I fell to the bed hot for each other, nervous and excited. She was so soft, her hair her skin, her dress. I hadn't kissed another women in years and I was instantly hot and wet for her. We kissed and licked each other. She lifted my dress off and I glanced over and saw D and Sam carrying the couch from the sitting room over to the bed.

"Wow, make yourselves comfortable." I said

"Oh we are!" D replied as they cracked open two beers and sat down to watch.

The smile on Sam's face was like he was the luckiest boy in the world as he watched me unzip and remove Brianna's dress. We lay down against each other on the bed kissing, our hands very quickly finding each other's breasts. Brianna pulled off my teddie so I was only in my black lace panties. I rolled onto my back as she pulled off my stockings and I looked up at Sam who stood at the end of the bed, fully dressed, holding a camera.

"Is this OK?" he asked.

I had a moment of panic, but it wasn't about the camera. I looked up at him, naked except for my panties, his cock visibly hard in his jeans and I knew this was my last out. I looked over at D and he smiled at me and looked so in love with me. I was overcome with lust and love and caffeine and alcohol...I wanted to make sure we were in this for the right reasons and looking at him then I realized I totally trusted him and he totally trusted me and whatever would happen would be wild and emotional and unbelievably sexy but it would be about us and our relationship and what we wanted it to be. So I smiled back at Sam and nodded and he took the first of many many pictures...

Brianna lay me down on my back and began to suck my nipples. He soft hair fell against my body and her tongue swirled around, giving me chills. I was already wet. I had been soaking since we sat down for supper but her tongue and lips on me gave me shivers. I looked at the guys looking at us enjoying putting on a show for them. Brianna's hands slid down my body between my legs, quickly dipping under my panties and against my clit. I gasped. I had told D I doubted I would I would be able to come with another couple because I would be too nervous and too excited. Brianna proved me wrong in about 10 minutes...her hands rubbing me, her fingers sliding in out of my pussy, fingers on my clit. She quickly slid down my body whipping my panties off in the process, pushing my legs apart so she could kiss my knees and thighs, teasing me as she worked her tongue up toward my clit. I was overwhelmed. I felt drugged running my fingers through her hair, watching her suck my clit, feeling her fingers moving quickly inside of me, all the while aware of the D or Sam moving around the bed taking pictures or commenting "nice" or "god that's hot." For all of Brianna's earlier apprehension she was devouring me, completely unleashed. I was so grateful for all of us giving her the time to feel comfortable letting go. A hand suddenly against my breast. It was D and he rolled my nipples between his fingers watching Brianna between my legs. He moved next to me and kissed me as I began to come, sucking my nipples, kissing my face. He laughed and said,

"And you said you wouldn't be able to come."

It was my turn now and I sat up and rolled Brianna onto her back, pulling off her bra and panties. I was afraid of hurting her newly pierced nipples and D must have noticed my timidity because he came over next to me and began playing with one as I played with the other. The thrill of sucking on a woman's nipple while my husband was doing the same was indescribable. We looked at each other and sort of nodded, confirming to each other how awesome we thought we were! I left D to her breasts as I licked my way down her curvy body to her thighs, running my hands along her legs as I kissed her belly down to her pussy. I had never gone down on a woman before and I was nervous. D was so good at it, I had been making mental notes on his technique for months! I didn't know what to expect, but as I slid one finger inside of her and felt how lusciously wet she was I knew I had to taste her. I spread her open with my other hand and licked her clit lightly at first. She tensed and moaned and I continued. She was so sweet. I rolled my tongue against her clit some more, harder, up and down and in small circles the way I liked it, continuing to slide my finger inside her. She was really wet so I thought I would try two fingers and see how she liked it. She raised her hips and I fucked her a little harder. D continued to play with her nipples, tugging lightly on the rings and she moaned louder every time.

Sam was standing behind me taking pictures and his leg bumped against my foot as he stood. I ran my foot up along his side until my toes were against his cock, still in his pants. I could feel him press against me and it got me wetter knowing he was so turned on watching the scene on the bed before him. He pulled me up so I was slightly on all fours and began to run his hands over my back and ass. Slowly he moved a hand against my pussy covering me like that then slowly sliding first one then two fingers inside. I love anything from behind and the combination of his fingers moving in and out of me slowly and the taste of his wife's pussy had me starting to come again. Sam was tentative...I wanted him to go hard and fast and deep but I knew he was very aware of D and I respected that he didn't want to overwhelm anyone. I rocked back against his hand.

"Tell me if I'm distracting you," he whispered as I turned back to look at him. I laughed and replied,

"Oh I am distracted, but don't stop."

He liked this and as I bent back over his wife's pussy he fingered me harder and I began to feel the familiar ache of an orgasm coming on. I rolled my hips against him and D, seeing me distracted, moved down next to me and took over licking Brianna. He and Sam were still completely clothed. I didn't want to come quite yet, so I crawled across the bed and kissed Brianna's mouth and watched as D made her come. She was writhing against him and I was completely overwhelmed with love for him, and filled with pride at how great he was and that I got to share him with this cool woman.

I rolled onto my back and Brianna came back to me, kissing me, sucking my nipples. Sam stood behind me and I reached up and unbuckled his belt. I could see him smiling above me as I unzipped his pants, his wife between my legs again. I pulled out his cock and held him in my hands as he pulled off his jeans. I was swimming in ecstasy at this point. I felt like I could have had orgasm after orgasm or not have any at all and still feel incredible. Sam was completely shaved, totally hairless, smooth. Its a totally different sensation for me and I enjoyed touching his smooth skin, his cock and balls but what I really wanted was his cock in my mouth. I propped myself up and tilted my head back and started licking the head, circling him with my tongue. I could feel him shaking and I ran my tongue up and down his cock, finally sliding him into my mouth. He is not as long as D but about as thick and I could take all of him in my mouth, especially in that position. He began to move against my mouth as I licked and sucked him. My arms were wrapped around his thighs as he stood behind me and he started to really get into moving his cock in and out of my mouth. Soon he really got into it and started fucking my mouth. I had never done this before and was a little overwhelmed, but felt great. He pulled away from me and I caught my breath, but still eager to have his cock in my mouth. I looked for D and saw he hadn't missed a thing and was watching us intently, smiling at me.

Sam slid his cock into my mouth again and I taste his precum...warm and dark and musky, it was like honey and I wanted to taste more of it. I could see D out of the corner of my eye, lying on his back, his clothes finally off. Brianna knelt next to him sucking his large cock. She moved her hand up and down the length of him, jacking him off as she slid the head between her lips. I slid my hand between my own legs and rub my clit, enjoying the view and the sensation of Sam's cock in my mouth. D suddenly looked panicked. I know he can't withstand too much oral without coming and I felt like I needed to save him so I jumped up and went over to him .

"How are you doing?" I asked.

He looked very happy and very worried. If Brianna is as good at blow job as she is at going down, I knew he was in trouble. So I kissed her and ran my hands along her body and she she stopped and is distracted and comes back to me. Soon both Sam and D are getting involved too...D between her legs and Sam with his cock in her mouth.

I took a break and got the camera. There have been flashes going off all night and I had been so entranced with the sex that I barely even noticed...the adrenaline makes my head swim and I feel like I am drugged. I took a few pictures of the three of them and am hit by the reality of the live porn that is in front of me. I watched Brianna come, Sam's cock muffling her moans as D worked her with both hands and his tongue. They all collapsed and we look at each other and laugh.

"Wow!" said Sam, "This is fantastic!"

Yes, it is!

We took a bathroom break, drank some water, D had a cigarette. I felt like I was floating, like I was in a dream. The reality of what we were doing hadn't really hit me, but I was also still slightly shaking, from nerves, from sex, from caffeine! I looked at the bodies around me and appreciated their familiarity, their newness, the tattoos and love handles and birthmarks, freckles, muscles, softness, hardness. Sam and Brianna were kissing on the edge of the bed and looking at each other with so much love that I felt I had to turn away and let them have the moment to themselves.

"Hey come here!" Brianna said and held her hand out to me.

D picked up the camera and took pictures as she and I knelt on the bed in front of Sam. She and I kissed slowly and passionately, then turned to Sam and kissed him. It was the first time we kissed and we were both not sure if it was OK. I knew D wanted to see me kissing another man, and I really enjoy kissing, but it is one of the things some couples deem off-limits to others. Brianna doesn't seem to mind because she was trailing kisses down Sam's belly. He and I picked up the intensity a little and started really making out. I kissed his neck and sucked on his earlobes. I looked up at D every once in a while and gave him a commiserative grin. Brianna put her hand on me and tugged me down. She was running her tongue up and down Sam's cock and wanted me to join in. I started licking his cock too and our tongues intertwined every once in a while and we had to kiss. Sam was in ecstasy. His hands were in our hair, he was moaning with pleasure. I slid the length of him in my mouth and lightly held him in place with my teeth while I swirled my tongue over the head of his cock. Brianna was massaging and licking his balls. The guy must have been on cloud 9. I really wanted his cum and I wanted it on my face. It became an intense desire and I was hot and wet again thinking about him coming on on me... while Brianna continued to work him, while my husband took pictures. But he moved away and rolled his wife over onto all fours.

"God I want to fuck you.." he said to her, looking at me, meaning both of us...

I was nearly swooning with pleasure at the prospect of seeing other people fucking in front of me. D came over and lay on his back on the bed. We were both watching them as he took her hard from behind. Holding her hips he plunged into her and fucked her hard, the pent up desire of the past 2 hours obviously in his intensity. She loved it, holding onto the bed for all she was worth. I climbed onto D and straddled him, sliding him inside me without any foreplay. I wanted him, I wanted him to feel me coming on him. We were both trying to hold back...going slower as I was grinding my hips in slow circles. But D stopped me as Sam and Brianna stop. D lay me on my back with Sam standing behind me again. His cock was still hard, but wet from Brianna and I reached up and stroked him. D spread my legs wide and began to fuck me. Oh god....I suddenly realized what has about to happen: I'm going to have two cocks. I can't believe what is going to happen. I had been fantasizing about this situation for years. I looked up at Sam who was watching D fuck me. He had the camera in his hand and was smiling down at me very sweetly, considering what I was about to do.

Lolisa
Lolisa
21 Followers
12