So Many Naked People: First Swing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lolisa
Lolisa
21 Followers

"Are you ready?" he asked me.

I could barely nod. I could barely talk. I took his cock in my mouth and he began to move. I could feel two men fucking me. It was incredible. D fucked me hard, but teased me a little by pulling all the way out and then sliding all the way in. He knows I love the feeling of the head of his cock just pushing the first few inches inside me. I pressed my lips hard against Sam who was really fucking my mouth hard ...I tried to keep up with my tongue but he was moving so hard and fast I could only suck him and occasionally nip him. I was overwhelmed with sensation and emotion and begin to come. I held D's leg with one hand and Sam's with the other as my body was overtaken and gone in orgasm, clenching D inside me, never wanting it to stop. I felt D respond as he pressed deeply inside me and came, moaning loudly. Sam moved away and we all sat to catch our breath. I had to admit, I was completely and totally spent.

"Wow," I said. Brianna laughs in agreement.

We all looked at each other: new, beautiful, imperfect sexy bodies.

"Wow," said D "So many naked people..."

We all laughed. We were sweaty and tired and covered in each other. It was 3 am and we all knew it. We didn't want it to end, and Sam hadn't come, but I had a feeling Brianna would help him with that later (which she did.) We reluctantly disentangled our clothes, dressed and gathered our things. We hugged and kissed our new friends goodbye with promises to email and call later that week. D and I couldn't stop smiling as we drove back to the house. We were stunned and thrilled and buzzing and starving. We remembered the leftovers from the restaurant and ripped open the packages like savages and tore into the pork ribs like wild animals. We ate and ate and then collapsed in bed, reviewing our night. We couldn't sleep our hands on each other, sharing our favorite parts, my experience of being with a woman after so many years, having her make me come, having my fantasy of two guys come true...We talked about what we'd do differently next time, what we liked or disliked. And the conversation continued like this for weeks afterward. We look at each other now and smile that sly knowing smile, the images of that first night vivid and still fueling our own desire for each other.

Lolisa
Lolisa
21 Followers
12