So My Dream the Other Night...

Story Info
A dream, with a lover.
796 words
3.36
3.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were kissing and fooling around with each other on the bed for a while, we slid your panties off first then kept kissing as I fondled with your pussy.

As the intensity grew you wandered your hands below and found my rock hard cock... which you then took out of my pants as I lay on my back, you were smiling up at me as you fondled and teased it for a little bit then wrapped your moist lips around the head of my penis. Whilst you were gliding your mouth up and down my shaft, your arse shifted around and was now pointing near where my hand was, so I started to caress your warm and wet pussy.

I then slid my fingers inside of you... you flinched a little as I began to play with you, I then turned my attention to your clit and started rubbing it firmly but softly.

By this stage my cock was fully aroused and starting to throb.

You took me deeper into your mouth and worked me faster until I blew my hot load into your mouth, I was still trying to massage your clit through my orgasm and as you licked my tip clean.

I then flipped you on your back and started to kiss and play with your pussy until my tongue found your swollen clit, as the pleasure for you grew your back would arch up and then back down. Your hips started working in perfect sync with my tongue... up and down... up and down, the breathing getting heavier.

I could feel you getting warmer and warmer between your legs until you exploded into an intense orgasm, as you moaned and quivered I kept lashing you with my tongue until you told me it was enough... Then you begged me to fuck you...

You said to me... fuck me, fuck me, I want your cock inside me...

I was definitely ready to go again as my cock was standing at full attention and I was just as eager to plunge into your beautiful wet pussy.

I flipped you over and slid my member slowly into your vagina, both of us feeling instant pleasure from me entering you from behind.

The momentum grew and as our intensity lifted, I would firmly pound my hips against your arse. Your head low down near the bed on your pillow you started fucking back against me, I love this position staring down at my cock driving into your pussy just below your asshole... what a view I think to myself... then as I arch over your back I begin to give your clit some more attention. You liked having your clit rubbed again coupled with my cock penetrating as deep as it could go.

I slowed the tempo of the sex down and sped up my pace on your clit...

I could tell you were nearing another climax, as you rose up on all fours I pulled my cock out.

I reached between your legs, fingers rubbing you quickly as my thumb slipped inside you... Yes, yes, awww yes keep going you instructed as I really honed in on your button.

Fuck... aww... you groan as the sensation peaked and you reach your climax again.

I rolled you over onto your back once again and nestled myself between your legs. My cock slides in to your swollen pussy as I lift your legs right up. Pumping hard at a slow tempo I see your top lip go stiff, I pick up the pace. Sliding in and out... I can't hold on much more, I pull my length out and rub it on your clit. Your looking up at me, as I look down into your eyes as I'm slowly moving my cock on your clit... I ask if I can cum in your arse, you hesitate for a second... then replied... just be gentle.

I gently press my knob against your asshole, with a bit of pressure it slides in.

You gasp at first, but then we settle in to a rhythm... both enjoying the moment.

Slowly my cock goes back and forth, I can feel the tightness around me, fuck me this feels unbelievable around my cock. The feeling and the thought of my cock inside you there is too much. It's as if you know, you grab my arse, I'm about to cum.

An intense orgasm takes over me, my arms weaken as I spurt my shuddering load inside of you.

I collapse on top of you... we are both spent.

You bring me in and hold me tight, knowing the pleasure you've just given me... We then kiss a little more and hold each other until we are no longer joined at the hips...