So Sophomoric Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Simon sat at the desk where I had been studying before being interrupted so rudely, and then he told me, "Get over here and suck my dick, faggot." My face burned red or purple, who knows... but my dick throbbed every bit as much as my face, and I was soon on my knees acknowledging him as the superior male, admiring, pleasuring, submitting to his true Alpha masculinity. Sucking dick on my birthday - fucking loved it, humiliating as it was.

And then Wei walked in. I couldn't see at first, as Simon had about 7 inches of his dick in my throat and the rest of it rooted in my mouth and stretching out my lips and jaw... I heard her.

"Joey??!?!! What the fuck??? Simon??? How long has this been going on????" She asked him instead of me, I suppose because he was still forcing my head up and down his throb-cock.

"A few months, I guess," *Thrust, thrust* Simon fucks my face like he owns it, which he did, while smiling and calming her. He was such a perfect stud: no shame, no embarrassment, nothing weak or impotent about this man: Simon was superior, confident. He was the epitome of the Alpha male, and his take command attitude was so sexy, when I think about it.

Tears were flowing from my eyes, adding to the snot and spit I was slurping back and forth onto his masculine superiority, guaranteeing my submission to his every pleasure and need. I knew Wei, the love of my life, was watching me. I didn't know what to think. Simon talked down to me, calming me. My girlfriend stared at me and pulled down my shorts, exposing my half limp little dicklette. My throat was cock-fucked, my back arched and my ass saluting the air. I was totally naked, my shorts around my knees. They both laughed... "Watch this," Simon said. I had no idea he could be so cruel, and never would have guessed that he wanted to turn my ass out.

He gathered up some of my throat-snot and saliva-spit mixed with pre-cum from around my face and his ball sack, and after scooping a good amount up, proceeded to rub it into my recently exposed asshole. He put his index and pointer fingers right into my ass ring with no warning. Thank God for that throat snot or I'm sure I would have bawled in wild pain and humiliation. He acted like he was tickling my prostate and was only occasionally jam-fucking his knuckles in and out of my woman-hole, my ass. I grinned and bared it.

He caused this to happen, what follows... I don't know how, but his fingers were simply God damned magical: a boiling stream of piss shot the fuck out of my semi-limp dicklette... I pissed all over the floor and they both fucking laughed hysterically at me, Simon jam-fucking his knuckles in and out of my ass-cunt harder now... They soon realized how truly pathetic I was when they noticed that I had had an orgasm while pissing, my balls draining at the same time my bladder did. It felt amazing, especially since nobody had even touched my dicklette.

Simon pushed me away contemptuously. He hadn't cum yet, of course, but now that I was thoroughly humiliated in front of his real prize, my beautiful, conservative Viet girlfriend, who had just walked in the door unannounced and caught me, ass in the air, worshiping Simon.

He gave her his full and serious attention now, and was totally focused on Wei. He ignored me, and I could see Wei blushing and looking over at me to gauge my reaction as she blushed and reciprocated the flirting. Simon told me to undress her. "What the fuck?!!?" I thought to myself. Its not like I would disobey him at this point anyway... Thankfully, Wei didn't resist and seemed eager to show off her sexy Viet body, hairy pussy and all, underneath just a single bathrobe that I reverentially removed for Simon's benefit. No panties, just a wet, hairy cunt.

Standing entirely nude in front of us, she seemed possessed, so completely beautiful and desirable that one would give up almost anything to mate with her. She was pure radiant beauty. But thats precisely what I was giving up, my right to breed her... Another man would now take my place with this radiant Vietnamese Goddess. He must be a God. The stronger, more virile and masculine Alpha male, Simon, would rightfully breed my girlfriend in front of me, and all I would get in return was the amazing experience of drinking his essence from her womanhood. Watching on my knees in a puddle of my own piss and cum.

Wei, quietly and simply, while staring into my eyes, moved on top of him, sat in his lap, legs spread over his power-cock. She grasped it and slid it home. I could tell she had had him inside her before, or else she should have been screaming in pain. But his cock slid home into her. She was in love and his cock was at home in the woman I loved. She loved him. She ground her cunt into him. I doubted she would break up with me, but I was in a sense losing her to him. I was becoming a cuckold. In fact, I had been a cuckold ever since that first weekend with Mom.

I couldn't help it. My rock hard cock told me that this was the true way, that Wei should enjoy love and sex with Simon instead of me, and that I should continue to love her and him as a true couple, two mature adults falling in love with each other and breeding - something I simply wasn't able to do or be with my smaller and usually limp dicklette. I wasn't a real man. Simon was.

He deposited a thick load into the woman I love right before my eyes. Wei offered it to me to drink from her pussy. I did, I drank Simon's essence from the feminine core of the love of my life, knowing that she could easily conceive his child in her womb despite me slurping up every last visible drop. And at that moment, just like that, my life changed irreversibly and forever. I was a cum slurping cuckold.

***

I recognized Simon's superiority and we began to work things out over the next few weeks, until eventually Valentine's Day was approaching. It saddened me to think that probably they would want to do something as a couple alone, without me. As it turned out, they did make plans to go on a romantic getaway, but promised to send me pics and video of them together. I looked forward to seeing them enjoy themselves, but as I called Mom with the news, I also felt deeply ashamed. I felt like I was less of a man after everything that had happened. It proved to me that I was a Beta male for sure, but I loved Simon's Alpha masculinity just as much as Wei did, and that scared me. I wondered if I were a true faggot and not just a bisexual sissy cuck. I called Mom to tell her I would be coming home for a visit. I told her to put on her nightie and wait up for me, that I had some really good weed I wanted to share with her for Valentine's Day

I was also desperately needing a boost to my self esteem like only Moms can deliver. I knew she wouldn't let me down, but I forgot how much intimacy and affection she was likely to need after the divorce as well. A divorced MILF and her happily cuckolded son... What a combo, but to be honest, I wasn't totally happy as a cuckold. I wanted a woman to treat me like a real man, even though I knew that compared to Simon, I wasn't anything remotely close to masculine. Again, Mom proved to be the answer. She treated me like a king, and I treated her like my concubine, smoking kind bud and cuddling with her in the love seat while I showed her pics that Wei was sending of Simon's cock.

Mom said she was higher than she'd ever been in her life, and I believed her. She had totally opened up to me emotionally and personally, even her nighty had came open as if in symbolic solidarity with our stone-buzzed romance and accelerating intimacy. I don't know how else to describe it, except she was openly a full and seductive single female towards me. She was sensually delicate and fragile, yet sex hungry; Mom was just being a natural woman with me for the first time, and it was like I had gotten back together with an old long lost lover.

My phone buzzed. A video had came in from Wei, no doubt of Simon fucking her. I told Mom I wanted to watch it with her on the big screen and she seemed excited. She said she was already horny and thought that Wei had such a cute body. She told me to undress and she would make me feel like a man again. She would suck my dick. Mommy would make everything all better. I fucked her like a whore that day, chewing on her nipples, clawing at her ass, sucking her neck, her stomach, her cunt... I spewed my seed deep inside her intoxicated fuck-twat. I knew that she had her tubes tied, but I would have done the same damn thing if she were as fertile as the Virgin Mary.

For now, I need to email this to Lisa for discussion in therapy next week, so I'm going to end this chapter. I'm looking forward to writing Chapter 2 and describing in detail that first mother fuck, and a lot more also happens between Simon, Wei and I.

Lisa, Sandra and I will all be looking forward to your comments, thank you for reading.

To be continued...

12