So This is It . . .

Story Info
Husband and wife fulfill fantasy.
1.5k words
3.9
86.9k
19
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So this is it . . .

My beautiful, sexy wife is naked and laying on the bed about to be fucked by another man. He kneels between her spread legs about to slide his hard cock into her soaking wet pussy.

I watch, excited and hard. I briefly pause to think how we got here.

For years, I've fantasized about my seeing my wonderful wife, Maria, with another man. Initially, they were private fantasies as I'd masturbate thinking of Maria having sex while I watched. I'd get Maria to tell me about her past lovers. I would get so turned on as she would tell me in detail about her past sexual experiences. I noticed she would get really excited as well telling me all about her past lovers. We'd always end up with a really hot sex session.

Ever so slowly, I began to work the fantasy presence of others into our sex-play. I was happily surprised to see how well Maria took to it. Her favorite fantasy involved getting a massage and the masseur slowly seducing her and ending up fucking her. She also loved being finger-fucked as if she was taking a hard dick while I kissed and sucked her tits. She began having the most intense, hip-bucking orgasms from this play. I decided it was time to move from fantasy to reality.

I arranged for a romantic weekend getaway at an upscale hotel near the beach. Maria readily agreed to the idea and the chance to take a break. We left the kids with family and headed for the hotel.

After checking in, we went up to our premium room. The room was elegantly arranged with a sitting area with overstuffed chairs and a comfortable sofa. The center piece was a large king-sized bed. We both agreed the accommodations would serve well for a relaxing weekend.

As Maria began to change for dinner, I couldn't keep my eyes off her body. Even as 40-something mother, she maintains a striking, though petite at 5'2", figure. Her long, flowing dark hair is perfectly matched by her brown eyes. I ran my gaze down from her face to her firm, round 36d breasts, flat tummy, and neatly trimmed dark pubic hair.

Unable to contain myself, I went up to her, pulled her naked body towards me and began kissing her. She passionately returned my kiss as I slipped my fingers between her legs. She moaned loudly as I started to finger her wet pussy, slipping a finger inside her. I felt her shudder against me as her orgasm overtook her.

Maria dropped to her knees, opened my pants and hungrily devoured my rock hard dick. Her mouth felt wonderful as she licked and sucked me. As I neared climax, she pulled her mouth from me, looked up and said, "Cum on my tits, baby!"

She arched back, presenting those great tits to me with their hard, erect nipples. I stoked my cock hard and soon released a gusher of hot cum all over Maria's breast as she fingered herself and brought herself to another orgasm.

I pulled Maria up to me and kissed her deeply, feeling my hot cum on her tits pressing against my chest. I told her that I loved her and wanted her to enjoy herself as much as possible this weekend.

After taking a shower to clean up, we finally dressed for dinner. Maria wore a nice, slinky black dress and at my suggestion, wore no bra. She looked stunning and I was sure she would attract plenty of attention when we went downstairs.

The hotel featured an up-scale night club and bar to which we retired after dinner. We had just settled into our seats in a booth near the bar when a distinguished looking gentleman came up to us. He looked to be 40ish and introduced himself as Bob. Bob said he was a businessman at the hotel for a marketing convention and apologized for interrupting us, but had seen us come in and just had to come over to comment on Maria's beauty. Maria blushed slightly at the complement, but I could tell she was flattered.

Bob motioned to the dance floor and asked if it might be alright for him to have a dance with Maria. Maria loves to dance, so I thought this would a great opening. I said I didn't mind as long as Maria agreed. Maria said she'd love that, so off they went to the dance floor.

They were both slightly flushed when they returned. I offered Bob to join us for a drink. He readily agreed. In between drinks, Bob and Maria returned to the dance floor a few more times. I was really enjoying watching Maria dancing with Bob. I became really excited when a slow song started and I saw Bob pull my wife close to him and cup her ass. I couldn't quite tell with the dim light, but I was pretty sure he kissed her neck at one point. When they came back, I figure it was now or never, so I suggested we all go up to the room to relax a little. I slightly surprised when Maria was the first one to agree to the idea and heartily suggest we head upstairs.

As we rode the elevator up to our room, Bob kept commenting on how lovely Maria looked. I could tell Maria was enjoying the attention. I could see a bulge in Bob's pants, which no doubt matched my own!

As soon as we got in the room, Bob began kissing Maria. I was incredibly turned on with his boldness. Maria didn't object as Bob unzipped her dress, pulling it down to reveal her bare tits.

"Oh, God, you have nice breasts!" Bob exclaimed as he began sucking Maria's nipples.

Maria closed her eyes and started to moan as she tilted her head back, enjoying Bob's mouth on her breasts. She put her hands around his head and pulled him to her tits.

Bob stopped sucking Maria's breast and began to remove his clothes. Maria watched transfixed. Bob pulled down his boxers to reveal a hard, thick cock, slightly longer than mine. He walked over to Maria and pulled her panties down, leaving her completely naked.

"Suck my cock, Maria." he softly ordered.

Maria knelt down in front of him and took his hard cock in her mouth. The feeling of watching my wife take another man's cock in her mouth was unbelievable! I began to take my own clothes off as I watched my sexy wife suck Bob's cock. Once naked, I began to stroke my own hard dick.

After enjoying Maria suck his cock for awhile, Bob gently pushed her back onto the sofa. He started kissing her, first her mouth, then her neck, then down to her breasts, her tummy and finally spreading her legs and putting his tongue in her pussy. Maria let out a loud moan as Bob began to eat her. Soon, Maria was moaning and shuddering as she orgasmed.

As she settled down, Bob picked her up and carried her over to the bed. Laying her on the bed, Bob knelt between her legs and holding his rigid cock in her hand, looked Maria in the eyes and told her, "I'm going to fuck you now, Maria."

With that, he began to rub the head of his cock up and down Maria's soaking wet cunt. Then he spread her pussy lips with his other hand, and slowly sank the mushroom head of his cock into my wife's pussy. Both Bob and Maria moaned loudly as Bob's cock penetrated her. I was stroking my own cock hard now watching Bob fuck my wonderful wife.

Bob's ass began to contract as he pumped into my wife. Bob's rhythm slowly picked up and soon he was pounding Maria hard. Maria was moaning loudly and steadily now. I almost came when I heard Maria say, "God, yes! Fuck me hard, Bob!" I could see Maria's fingers digging into Bob's back. In response, I could see him thrusting harder and harder into my wife. Maria's hips were bucking up to meet each thrust.

I can't even describe the feelings of seeing another man fucking my hot wife. To see my sexy, naked wife lying there, being penetrated by another man was incredible!

Maria had the loudest orgasm I've ever heard. I was half expecting a call or knock on the door from hotel security to make sure everything was okay!

Suddenly, I saw Bob's ass contract and begin to quiver. I knew he was shooting his hot sperm inside my wife. Oh my God! My wife is being filled with another man's cum! The thoughts burst threw my head and I felt fait. The thought of her taking his cum inside her was just so wild!

After a minute, Bob rolled off Maria and I could see his cum leaking from her now well-fucked cunt. I couldn't take anymore and immediately climbed on top of Maria, sinking my own cock inside her in one swift motion. Her pussy was so warm and wet. I knew I'd only last a few strokes. I kissed Maria deeply and told her how much I loved her. A few hard thrusts later, my own cum was joining Bob's inside my wife.

We all lay together for a while, Bob and I softly touching and kissing Maria. Then we all headed to the show where we cleaned up and continued our play . . .