So Who's the Bitch Now?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tiffany giggled, "Get used to it bitch, because it's not going to get any better from here on in, now get out of here."

As Vivian turned to leave Tiffany remembered at the last minute, "There's a parcel to go out this morning as well, take it down to the mail room. I promised Tom, Dick and Harry if they got it out on time, they'd be getting a special treat."

Sabrina frowned, "I thought those pimply faced geeks that work in the mailroom are Kevin, Dan, and Kyle? Have they been replaced?"

Tiffany shrugged nonchalantly, "Not that I know of, I just can't remember their names, and this slut will be letting any Tom, Dick, Harry get between her slut legs on our say so from now on!"

"Sabrina burst into a fit of giggles, as Tiffany dismissed Vivian with a wave of her hand, "Now get your slut arse out to your new desk and get to work, I also want that load you so gratefully left me to do, done by the finished of business today. See how you like being slave driven in a salt mine!"

With Tiffany and Sabrina smirking atrociously, Vivian turned dejectedly and headed out her one time office door with a wet face from tears, and wet inner thighs from something she didn't want to think about. Sitting down in Tiffany's old hard seat, Vivian admonished herself for ever getting herself into this situation and absentmindedly stroked her exposed slit. Her heart rate increased, as she brought herself to another body shaking orgasm, "What the fuck was I thinking?"

Tiffany offered Sabrina a chair, "We need to go over how to deal with that bitch!"

Sabrina nodded, "I agree, but I want to know just what you have on her that made her capitulate so totally. Fuck me dead! She's damn well destroyed; we could have her turning tricks on Main Street, then have her thanking us for the privilege!"

Tiffany giggled, "Don't tempt me! Just understand that I have the backing of Mr Bartholomew where Vivian's concerned. I want you to send her down to payroll and tell Clare to increase everyone's pay rate by ten percent. Since I now have her salary and she mine, I want hers cut by the same amount!"

"Ohhh my fucking god! She's really fucked up by pissing you off, hasn't she? Clare is going to cream her panties when she finds out about this. You know the bitch made Clare's life a misery with her constant taunts about her sexual preferences." Sabrina cackled.

Tiffany's face hardened, "I know and I intend to give Clare her revenge. That's only the start of it. She's made enemies of us all; we've busted our arses to do her bidding. I know I have, thinking it would all be appreciated, but that bitch just demanded more and caned me if I didn't deliver. Well her arse is in my sling now, and I intend to see to it that it gets thoroughly reamed by everyone."

Sabrina shook her head, "Remind me never to piss you off Tiff!"

Tiffany giggled, "No chance of that sweetie, I'm a good boss and as long as everyone does a fair days work, then I'm happy to hand out the compliments when they excel. There are some interesting little perks in the pipeline and that slut isn't going to like any one of them."

Sabrina's eyebrow rose in query, "Ohhh really! And what might they be?"

Tiffany studied Sabrina for a minute, "What are your feelings toward Clare and her sexual proclivities?"

Sabrina's face turned dark, "What are you getting at?"

It confused Sabrina when Tiffany smiled wickedly, "I'm not intimating that you have any lesbian tendencies sweetie, I just want to know if you're cool with Clare and her feeling for women sexually."

Sabrina cleared her throat, "Well in that case I can assure you that I have no problem with Clare in any fashion, she a nice person. I get along with her and she doesn't force herself on me or any of the other women working here. In fact we all get along with her wonderfully, except that piece shit out there!"

Tiffany pondered Sabrina's statement as Sabrina continued, "I have to admit that I have wondered from time to time, and more recently what it would feel like to have her head between my legs. The only problem I have with that is; I really couldn't see myself reciprocating the favour. It's just not my cup of tea!"

Tiffany nodded her agreement, "As I thought, and to put your mind at ease, I've wondered the same thing. Might be a thrill finding out; don't you think?"

Sabrina's face was now a mask of malice, "You could be onto something here! And we wouldn't have to return the favour. I know Clare would be over the moon about it, no telling what that woman will get the bitch to do for her."

Tiffany sat forward in her chair and crossed her arms on the desk, nestling her chin on them, tapping the manicured nails of her right hand on the desk top, and pondering the myriad of scenarios she could bring down on the bitches head, "The possibilities are endless you know!" Raising her eyes without lifting her head, she finished, "Can you get Clare, Elizabeth, Danielle and Sophie in here just before knock off?

Sitting back in her chair she continued, "I want to go over this with them and I want to write up an inter-office memo to be sent out to all employees informing them of the change of management and the new perks they'll be entitled to if their performance is up to scratch.."

Sabrina giggled, "This is going to be so cool. I'll get on it right away. God I'm going to love my job from here on in. I always said that workplace incentive schemes were a good idea for morale and increasing production output."

Tiffany was giggling to herself as Sabrina left her office, "Moral? Hmmm, that gives me an idea. What swank title can we make up for our new office toy?"

At four thirty all the females in the firm trekked into Tiffany's office, each one smirking at Vivian as they passed her. Vivian knew the office grapevine was healthy and that her demise was spreading through the building like wildfire. She watched dejectedly and wondered if what she had done was a good idea now? Her face flushed hot as they filed passed knowing full well that she was going to be the main topic of conversation, and her pussy wept at the prospect.

She forced herself not to put her hand down to her exposed sex. She never felt so humiliated and degenerate as she did at this moment. She stifled a sob with her left hand as she finally did what she promised herself she wouldn't, "Ohhh god, what's wrong with me?" She sobbed as her right index finger diddled her clit and a rush of orgasm overtook her senses.

Vivian heard laughing coming from behind the closed door and went back to working her now sopping wet pussy as she imagined what they were saying about her. She was still frantically trying to finish her days unrealistic workload, as the women filed out, laughing as they passed. No one but Clare commented to her directly, but they gave her predatory glances.

Clare blew her a kiss and quipped, "I'll be seeing you tomorrow sweet thing! Now you get your sexy arse into Tiffany Office, she has some things she wants to go over with you." The other women giggled uproariously at her comment.

Vivian's eyes showed the horror she felt, but her brain couldn't formulate a reply, so she just whimpered.

Tiffany watched as Vivian entered, "On your knees and pull that dress up around your waist, and while you're at it you can pull it down off your tits as well. I like to negotiate with the upper hand, if you know what I mean, and listen up."

Vivian hesitated only briefly before complying, "Ok, now hear me and take heed, because your whole existence depends on how well you take orders. I've just had a meeting as you well know, with my most trusted employees. We've decided to initiate some changes around here and you're at the centre of them.

Tiffany watched her reaction as she continued, "First up is a new department, and you'll be glad to hear that you are the head of that department. Don't thank me, you deserve the promotion, well it's not actually a promotion, more like a demotion but you deserve it anyway, but that's irrelevant. The new department is Morale and Entertainment, and you are the manager, of course you are the only officer/staff member in that department, so that is also irrelevant!"

Tiffany giggled as she saw Vivian's face drop, "So now let's get down to business and let me inform you of the MEO's job specifications. It's pretty simple really, I've written it up so even a moronic cretin like you can understand." Tiffany handed Vivian a sheet of paper.

Job Specifications for Morale and Entertainment Officer

1.The MEO will fucking do anything Ms Carmichael tells her to do, without complaint!

2.The MEO will, without resistance, comply with directives of any staff, which by proxy, have been given authority to use her department services.

3.Non compliance of the MEO will result in deduction of pay. Amount of deduction will be in direct proportion to said offence.

4.Office uniform will comprise of short miniskirts, no panties and any thin see through blouse and bra that allows the staff to get a good look at the MEO's erect nipples.

5.No pantyhose will be allowed, only stay up stockings are to be worn by the MEO.

6.No shoe less than five inch CFMs will be tolerated during work hours, which includes to and from her place of residence.

7.Pay will be fixed salary with work variable hours at the discretion of upper management.

8.The MEO's services are not restricted to the male staff alone.

9.The MEO is responsible for acquiring signatures with sexual favours on contracts by clients doing business with the company at the discretion of upper management.

10.Periods are not an excuse for downtime. The MEO has two more holes that can and will be offered to all male staff members and, or clients.

Management reserves the rights to add, alter, or change any and/or all of the above job specifications at anytime without notice.

I, ____________________ do hereby agree to abide by each and all of these conditions of employment. I understand that refusal of any sort on my part will be justly punished by my being handed to the relevant statutory authorities to face charges in relation to said offences perpetrated by myself while in office at Dynamics Inc. My signature on this document is an admission of guilt for said offences perpetrated by me while in Presidential Office.

~...~

Tiffany was beside herself as Vivian read her contract. It gave her sense of equilibrium a shot in the arm seeing this once arrogant, self-righteous, upper crust harlot get her dues, and was now nothing more than a glorified company whore. Watching the facial expression on Vivian's face made cause for immense amusement on her part.

"You can't be serious if you think I'll sign this? I'll quit before I sign this!"

Tiffany shrugged, "Sign...don't sign! It's all the same to me. You do have a choice though, sign that document or start stretching your arse and cunt out in preparation for some bull prison dyke to use them as a handbag!"

Tiffany got a kick out of Vivian's shudder, "You do know what a prison handbag is?"

Vivian shook her head, "When a big mother fucker bull dyke needs to carry her valuables around, and it can be anything from money and drugs to smokes and lighters, to jewellery or all of the above, you're it!. I've even heard that some have their handbags keep their illicit cell phones hidden in their stretched out cunts and arseholes! But that might be just a malicious rumour, so I wouldn't go getting too excited about that!"

Vivian's mortified expression said it all, "But this basically makes me the office punch board, and company whore! I beg you to reconsider, I have money! I'll pay anything to keep this from getting out!"

Tiffany twirled her pen around in her right hand, "If I were you, I'd just be happy I didn't put in there that you'll be working nights on the corner of Wicks and Main selling your skanky arse for five dollars a pop, but don't fuck with me or you just might be. And to add insult to injury; I intend to take control of your stock options and bank accounts well. You have twenty percent of the company if I'm not mistaken? That gorgeous mansion you live in; gone! You'll sign over the deed tomorrow, so is your car! I have always wanted to drive a Porsche nine eleven...Carrera isn't it?"

Tiffany watched as the impalpable struggle rage inside Vivian and as the tears rolled down her cheeks, "Where will I live, how will I get to work?" Vivian whimpered pathetically.

Tiffany sighed twirling her pen between her fingers, "Ok I'll lighten up on your skanky arse! You can move into my old apartment, it's walking distance from here, although in your new CFM's it might be a trial and a half but you'll get used to it I'm sure. The place isn't much, but it is clean and a roof over your undeserving arse, so just thank me for my offer." It was a surprise as she noticed Vivian's eyes roll back in her head, and a tremendous shudder took hold of the pathetic wretch as an orgasm tore through her body.

Tiffany dropped her pen in stunned amazement, "You fucking pathetic slut! You just came; again! I don't believe it, and this time without even touching yourself!"

Vivian burst out crying in shame and humiliation and clamped her hands over her face, and sobbed violently.

Tiffany picked up her pen and held it out as she giggled her head off, "So I take it you'll be signing then?"

Vivian took the pen without looking at Tiffany and through tear filled eyes, she put her mark on the contract that signalled her capitulation and sealed her fate.

"One more thing and you can get on with fore filling your now duties, just so we don't over tax your two grey cell pea brain. Your vocabulary will be limited to two word single syllable sentences, they being: Thank you, Yes Ma'am, Fuck me, Ohhh god and I'm cumming. Does that prehuman Neanderthal brain comprehend what I'm saying here? What have you got to say?"

Vivian was almost crying tears of blood as she answered Tiffany, "Yes Ma'am! Thank you!"

Vivian burst out laughing, Ohhh my god! You've managed to string two sentences together! Who said you can't teacher an old bitch new tricks? I hope it didn't stress both those grey cells bouncing around inside that cavernous skull of yours? Now get out of here and don't let me here any complaints from the rest of my workers."

From that day on Vivian's life was a torment in hell of her own making. Clare was the first staff member to be serviced, and being as homophobic as she was; Vivian threw up quite a lot in the beginning as she was forced to lick and suck on Clare's pussy while she had Clare's fingers invading hers. It was much to Clare's amusement, that is took ages before she could control herself and perform with any amount of satisfaction.

The men in the company were allowed for incentive purposes to use her services and to date there is only one or two who haven't taken liberties. If it wasn't some supply room, then it was an unoccupied office they took her in, pounding away at her sex like some deranged jackhammer on steroids and then having her suck and lick their slick cocks clean after they had finished sexually abusing her.

If that wasn't humiliating and degrading enough, it was all the women with the exception of Sophie, taking turns using her mouth for stress relief that was the hardest to take. Her mouth couldn't have tasted worse than if she was used as a urinal in some flophouse!

Even being triple plugged air tight by the pimply faced geeks in the mailroom on the sorting table wasn't as bad. Vivian thought that she might just get away with intimidating the younger geeks, but Tiffany had seen to that and they ponced on her like ravenous dogs after a bitch on heat. Mauling and probing her most private parts, before taking turns turning her cunt, arse and face into a swamp of white goo.

Sophie didn't leave her totally alone, unlike the other women who loved getting tongue jobs during the day; Sophie's thing was having her toes sucked while at her desk.

Vivian couldn't believe that walking around in CFM's, short miniskirt and see though tops was worse than being totally naked. The latest indignity was signing over title deed to her plush upmarket home in a gated community to Tiffany and having to live in her cockroach infested rat hole of an apartment.

Scraping together enough money just to pay the rent was difficult on her lower pay rate, but the consequences didn't bare thinking about. The fat disgusting landlord had made it obvious from the start that he would be willing to take certain liberties in lieu of allowing Vivian to be late in paying her rent. If she decided that she couldn't pay at all that week, then he'd work out an arrangement whereby she could entertain certain people he knew. Vivian knew full well what that meant, and Tiffany's threat of pimping her out on street corners came to mind.

Tiffany shuddered as Vivian talented tongue brought her to another glorious climax. She pushed Vivian away and closed her legs, "Get up Vivian and take a seat!"

Vivian crawled backward out from under the desk and sat meekly, still with her breasts exposed and skirt up around her waist.

Tiffany sat back a stared at this bedraggled creature in front of her and thought, "What's her game? Why has she allowed us to treat her so abominably? She knew if any of their actions got out then she herself, and most of the staff here at Dynamics were toast! She knew she had one ace up her sleeve, but if Vivian decided to fight it, then that wouldn't be of much use when push came to shove.

Why are you here?"

Vivian looked up, "Huh, what do you mean? I'm here because it's what you're making me do to get revenge on me for being so arrogantly stupid!"

Tiffany studied the wet sheen of pussy juice on Vivian's face, "Bullshit Vivian!"

Vivian stared blank faced at Tiffany and so she pursued her inquiry, "I want to know why you've allowed us to take advantage of you, and continue to take liberties with you?"

Vivian's face displayed slight confusion, "I'm still not sure what you're trying to say Ms Carmichael. I have no choice in the matter as you have so vehemently stated?"

Tiffany smiled at Vivian's reluctance in coming clean, "I believe you have always known, as I know now that that isn't so!" She pushed the folder containing the fraudulent documents across to Vivian, "You know as well as I do Ms Donohue that for blackmail purposes these documents aren't worth the paper they're printed on!"

Vivian stared at the folder then back to Tiffany, "What makes you think that?"

Tiffany was getting annoyed by Vivian's refusal to acknowledge that facts, "I'll let you in on a little secret. I got the heads up a couple of days ago about a government audit of our firm. I'm sure you know all about them, being under contract to the Department of Defence to supply certain armaments. For security reasons they happen every now and again!

Vivian suddenly thought she knew where Tiffany was going with her inquiry, but kept quiet until she spelled it out, "I was a little concerned that if they stumbled on your little back pocket lining exercise, then we could all be out one MEO, not to mention in a little strife of our own, once you were brought in for interrogation and rolled over on us for a more lenient prison sentence. Not that we couldn't get past that, but I'd rather not have to deal with it in the first place."

"So you think I set it all up to trap you in a conspiracy?"

"The thought had crossed my mind, when I was trying to clean up your pathetic attempt at covering your trail."

Tiffany leant back in her chair, "Imagine my total surprise and confusion when the paper trail of your illicit dealings led nowhere outside of this office."

Tiffany waited for Vivian to refute her statements and she didn't, "So yes, I thought you had ulterior motives for going along with the charade, but it just seemed too drastic a measure to get rid of an entire work force, and for what purpose? There was no evidence of impropriety on the part of any staff members. You'd be left hiring new and inexperienced people. You knew I'd find those bogus reports, and I'm almost sure you also knew what I'd do with them when I found them. So now I'm left wondering what your motive is Ms Donohue?"