So Wrong But Oh So Right

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amanda had her fist orgasm, an orgasm induced by another and born out of love. Amanda was shaking, moaning and spewing unintelligible jargon that I doubt that even she understood as her explosion engulfed her.

Her body began to slowly move toward normalcy, but I gave her no relief, I took her clit gently between my teeth and assaulted its very tip with a rapid left and right movement of my tongue, giving her no peace until she exploded with even more violence in a second orgasm.

I allowed her a few moments to catch her breath, and then taking her body and rolling it on top of mine, I put the tip of my cock a fraction of an inch into the heat of her entry and paused.

"Now honey, if your ready you can slowly push yourself down so you can control any pain, OKAY?"

"Isn't going slow like pulling off a bandage?" Amanda asked, but not waiting for a response. It was immediately followed by a loud scream as she impaled herself on me completely in a single thrust.

"AAAAH" I yelled as her sudden thrust forced back my foreskin, causing a jolt of pain as I entered her, my cock tip finding her hymen. Her thrust was so strong it lingered momentarily at this natural barrier then burst right through eventually finding her heavenly moist warmth.

Amanda remained impaled as she fell forward nestling into my neck as she quietly moaned into my ear. "Ooh my God, oh, ooh, ooh my God, ooh your way up inside me, ooh my god! While Amanda continued to gasp for air and moan I held her tight letting her become accustomed to my cock buried deep in her no longer virgin pussy.

Without any assistance from me, Amanda began a slow experimental rising and falling of her hips. I could feel her moistness on my cock as she moved. As her moistness began to gain in volume, so did the tempo of her hips, as did her vocalizations.

"OOH this is good, so good, ooh yes so good, I want to do this forever, OOH MY GOD THIS IS GOOD."

Amanda kept up her vocalizations as I now joined her in the movements of love.

She kept altering the depth of her plunges and her tempo, experimenting I guess.

In doing so she did me a favor as her varied tempo provided me the luxury of enjoyment and an ability to last longer.

Then as suddenly as she began, she froze in place sitting erect on my hips as her body vibrated out of control and she amazingly became silent. Orgasm struck her with a vengeance and this vocal sex kitten did the opposite, she was totally silent.

I pulled her to me again and began to rock my hips up and down, seeking my conclusion.

I whispered into her ear, "I am going to cum soon and when I tell you I want you to get off me, okay?"

"Why," she asked.

"You are unprotected and I don't want you to get pregnant, okay?"

Amanda chuckled, then said, "I planned to do this with you weeks ago so I am on the pill. Go ahead please cum in me, PLEASE!" The little vixen chuckled again as she smiled down at me.

"AAAH, you sneaky little she devil," I said smiling into her eyes as I rolled her over, grasped her thighs, pushed them up to her chest and began pumping into her with a vengeance.

"OOH I'm going to cum," I told her, but as I looked into her face I saw her eyes shut tight, her bottom lip grasped between her teeth, she looked amazing adult in her passion. Her look, the heat of our passion and the athletic motion of her hips driving up to meet my thrusts took me over the top.

AH I'M CUMMING," I bellowed as I flooded her pussy with my sperm. Off in the distance I heard from that once vocal girl, a meek almost inaudible "aah, me too," as she joined me in mutual gratification.

I fell to her side pulled her into a lover's bear hug, kissed her with a passion I had not know since my youth. Together, totally physically and mentally spent we fell into a deep satisfied sleep.

Amanda and I slept for only an hour or so when again I was awoken with the sensation of being swallowed whole. We had a repeat performance of our earlier gymnastics and then slept in each other's arms till noon.

12