So You Wanna Be A Star Ch. 01

Story Info
They have surprises in their acting careers.
2.6k words
4.43
42.7k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
litman2
litman2
35 Followers

I met my wife Debbie about 6 years ago when we were freshmen in college. We were trying-out for the Theater Club at a small liberal arts college in Minnesota. The production was Sleeping Beauty and Debbie got the lead role.

To look at her, you’d know immediately why she got the part. She’s a natural blonde (all over), blue-eyed, 5’5” beauty with a smallish, but nicely rounded ass and tits that were very firm and a generous B cup. Sensuous lips below a small pert nose framed her perfectly straight, bright white teeth. Picture Jessica Simpson or one of the very cute blonde cheerleaders you knew and you’ve pretty much got the image.

On the other hand, I was kind of an average looking guy. A little shorter than average, but with an athletic build. I even have the average name of John.

I had been interested in acting from the earliest times I can remember. I was always setting up plays and seeking to be the center of attention. Debbie was the same way, though with her looks and charm, being the center of attention for her now is a given.

For some unknown reason, Debbie took notice of me and we started dating. She said she liked my smile, sense of humor and self-deprecating manner. Debbie was a very sweet girl who easily made friends with everyone. However, she was basically a “goody two shoes” kind of girl. Didn’t swear. Didn’t wear provocative clothing. Rarely drank alcohol and never did drugs.

We each continued to act in the school’s club productions and Debbie always had prominent roles. Sometimes we were cast as a couple, but more often, Debbie was cast along with another guy in relationships. Of course, I preferred to be her on-stage companion, but I got used to seeing her hugging and kissing other actors – sometimes quite passionately.

With Debbie’s beauty and her leading roles, several people from the faculty’s drama department suggested that she go to Los Angeles to get some additional acting training and exposure. She was put in touch with another acting club at small college in southern California and arrangements were made for her to spend a semester studying and acting there.

I missed her while she was gone, but we kept in contact at least weekly. Her theater club hosts were very gracious with her. Different members of the club regularly took her to dinner, school events and the beach.

One of the student actors had a beach house that his family rarely used and Debbie was invited to stay there frequently. She always seemed to enjoy her visits there. She would often call me from his beach house and tell me how much fun she was having, the people she was hanging-out with and the new experiences she was having.

However, despite all the fun she seemed to be having, I began to get a little concerned about her health. I think she may have been over-exerting herself because she always seemed to be gasping or short of breath while were talking on the phone. She would assure me that she was fine and said that, in fact, she was getting plenty of sack time while she was there.

Debbie also had many opportunities to act while there. She was invited to be in a couple of higher profile productions with a couple of community acting groups in addition to the school’s plays.

The community groups’ productions were filmed and Debbie shared them with me when she returned. I was a bit shocked at what she was required to do in these performances though.

In one performance, Debbie was wearing a sundress that, when she walked in front of the backlights, made it obvious that she wasn’t wearing anything underneath. In one of the scenes in that play, she not only had to hug and kiss her partner, but also allow him to grope her in every way imaginable. Debbie’s acting skill was quite honed by then, as she acted like she wanted and enjoyed her body being fondled by him.

Debbie said that she was taught that in professional acting, the actors and actresses could rarely get away with any undergarments. They presented distracting seam lines that showed through the costumes or the undergarments themselves were visible. She emphasized that virtually none of the major actresses we were familiar with wore undergarments while performing.

Another performance was even more disturbing. Debbie was actually required to appear completely nude on stage!

As if that wasn’t bad enough, she had to climb into a bed and under a sheet on stage with another man who was also nude. Then they had to pretend to get passionate and have sexual intercourse.

The sheet covering them was pretty thin and didn’t cover much of their activities. Their performance sure looked realistic! A little more disturbing was my reaction to seeing her perform in this sex scene. My stomach got a little tight from jealousy, but my cock got hard as a rock. It took quite a performance on my part to hide it from Debbie.

Debbie said that she also had quite a hard time with the nude scenes, especially when she would have to have direct contact with an actor while nude. She told me that she declined the first several times she was asked to perform.

However, after being shown several films that included famous actresses such as Reese Witherspoon and Cameron Diaz being involved in nude sex scenes with their male opposites, she came to the conclusion that it was unavoidable if she was to continue progressing in the acting world.

Even more surprising was that because of our rather strict religious upbringing, we did not even have intercourse at all while we were dating. Of course, as teenage college students, we couldn’t help avoid heavy petting sessions. These would occur only occasionally when we could find some private time together in a relatively non-public place. She said that she was determined to remain a virgin until we were married.

There was a heavily wooded area near campus where students could drive into for some privacy. We would go there to just talk and neck and usually we would get intimate after dark. I got to enjoy caressing and kissing Debbie’s beautiful tits and fingering her blonde pussy to orgasm at least once every couple of weeks.

Debbie seemed to really look forward to our dates, but she wasn’t very comfortable with fondling my cock. She would touch it occasionally when I put her hand on it, but she was pretty awkward with it and would stop stroking after just a minute or so. I’d usually get satisfaction from my own hand when I returned to my dorm room.

I fell in love with Debbie pretty early in the relationship and we continued going-out together throughout our college years. I considered asking her to marry me during that time, but she had made it clear that she wouldn’t consider being married until we had our degrees.

In fact, she said that we should even occasionally date other people just to make sure that our decision to marry was fully informed.

I knew that I didn’t have any choice in the matter, but I was concerned that Debbie would have a ton of guys wanting to date her and none of the coeds would be interested in me. Well, that’s pretty much what happened.

Debbie had dates pretty much every Friday and Saturday night. I would see her leaving with other guys and was aware that she wouldn’t return to the dorms until very late.

However, Debbie and I would always get together on Sunday and she would seem to be all mine. She would just give me brief comments about her dates, usually saying that they were kind of rough with her or acted like animals with her.

She said that she really liked coming back to me with my gentle ways and gentle touches. Fortunately, despite all her dates, Debbie continued to be my girl and in the second half of our senior year, she accepted my marriage proposal.

We graduated a couple of years ago and married a month later. We honeymooned for a week in Las Vegas where I finally got to fuck my beautiful bride. It was glorious, but simple. From porn videos, I had all kinds of ideas of what I’d like to do, but Debbie was just interested in fairly vanilla missionary and doggie-style sex. She had no interest in oral sex. She said she thought it was OK for people to do, but she just wasn’t into it.

After returning from our honeymoon, I got a job as an architect in Chicago and Debbie became an elementary school teacher in the northwest suburb where we lived. We settled into a nice little starter home and life became pretty routine. We had decided to wait to have kids so Debbie went on the pill.

Debbie and I were able to join a community acting group in Chicago to continue what had now become a nice hobby for us. The pattern of Debbie getting lead roles and me getting supporting roles continued. However, now it was rare that I got to play opposite her as a couple.

I also had to continue to endure watching her in the act arms of other men. This community acting group tended to be much more adult-themed than college groups. Debbie expressed her reluctance to continue with it, but I encouraged her because I knew how much she enjoyed acting.

She complained to me that it seemed that every role she got required her to have a nude sex scene. She said that during some of the rehearsals, the actors seemed to be getting aroused when she was under the covers with them and she was concerned that they might penetrate her.

I suggested that she might want to apply just a little lubricant to avoid injury just in case something like that happened. I told her that I wasn’t too concerned because I knew it was just acting and if there was penetration, it would just be an accident.

After about a year of rehearsals and performances, I think every actor in the group had a chance to fondle Debbie’s tits, ass and pussy. Some even got to do the kind of sex scene with her that she did in LA. Man, sometimes it looked so realistic I’d swear that they were actually fucking my wife!

Fortunately for me, whenever Debbie rehearsed or performed these types of scenes, she would understandably be super hot afterward and wanted to make love with me ASAP. She was always in that “sex-crazy” mode that she’d get in when she was really turned-on.

She usually didn’t want to wait until we got home. Instead, we would find an unused room backstage at the theater or sometimes we’d use the back of my Caravan. Her nipples were already rock hard and her pussy dripping wet with her womanly fluids by the time we started our lovemaking.

There would also be some of the slippery white lubricant in and around her vagina. I was a bit surprised at how much of the lubricant she had used, but I think she was just being certain that she wouldn’t be injured by accidental penetration from the other actor.

At one of the performances, my wife had to pretend to fellate her co-star and he had to pretend to perform cunnilingus and have intercourse with her, all under the sheet of course. Afterward, while Debbie was in her turned-on condition, I thought I would try to get her to actually have oral sex with me. I figured that if I went down on her first that she would be less resistant to doing me.

We went into a small dressing room backstage and I quickly disrobed (Debbie was still nude from her performance). As usual, her pussy was dripping wet. I was playing with her clit to get her even more revved-up and she was stroking my cock. I began licking and sucking at her tits and she went over the edge and had her first orgasm.

As she was calming down, I started kissing and licking down her belly and lower.

When I reached the top of her pubic hair, she lifted herself up onto her elbows and said I shouldn’t go any further.

I said that after seeing her performance tonight I was really turned-on and wanted to try this.

She asked if I was sure about this and I answered that I couldn’t wait. She said, “OK, if that’s really what you want, then go ahead.”

With that, for the first time in my life, I began snaking my tongue across a woman’s pubic hair and pussy lips. She must have really enjoyed her orgasm and was leaking her womanly fluids and lubricant all over. I wanted to get her really hot again so that perhaps she’d suck my cock. I let my tongue and lips do the work as I licked and sucked and rubbed my face into her pussy.

I wasn’t sure what the taste of pussy would be. From listening to some of my college friends, some said it was good and others said it wasn’t. My wife’s pussy actually tasted good. It had a clean but slightly salty taste and a slight bleachy smell. The consistency of the fluids varied from very watery to more gel-like. I had to swallow a few times to get the fluid out of my mouth. There was a slight burning in my throat after I’d swallow, but it wasn’t unpleasant.

After eating Debbie’s pussy for about 5 minutes, she had another big orgasm. I held my mouth to her pussy as she went through it and had to swallow again from the additional fluid she ejected.

After wiping my face and resting for a couple of minutes, I slid back up alongside Debbie and she began stroking my hard-on. As she squeezed my cock, she commented that I must have really liked doing that.

I said that it was great and would love to do it anytime she wanted me to.

She said that as long as I didn’t mind the taste, that she’d be happy to feed it to me often.

She then pushed me on my back, crawled on top of me and slid my cock into her pussy. I was happy that she was willing to try another position for the first time. She pumped me in this position for several minutes, and then I emptied my load into her.

I didn’t have the chance to ask her to go down on me, but I felt that I had crossed at least one line by getting to eat her pussy.

She surprised me by asking me if I wanted to go down on her again. I objected saying that I had just put my sperm into her. She looked at me a little funny then gave me a smile and said, “OK. If you’re full from eating, you don’t have to.”

I chuckled at her joke and said that I feel like I just had the main course and dessert and couldn’t eat any more.

She now gave me a big smile and said, “Yes, you did eat a lot. I’m sure you’re belly is pretty full by now. But you were a very messy pie eater. You got it all over your face too!”

I was still kind of surprised that she had asked me to go down on her after I had just put sperm into her pussy, but I just enjoyed the moment with her before we got cleaned-up and dressed.

End of Part 1.

Let me know if you would like me to continue telling you the story.

litman2
litman2
35 Followers