So You Want to be a Nurse? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If it's any consolation you do look absolutely gorgeous; even better than you did earlier today in the ward when...well you know when," she whispered.

Polly looked into Michele's pretty painted eyes and Michele stared back into Polly's heavily made up face. Michele was once again very aware how sexy Polly looked, dressed and made up as she was. Polly moved her head forward so that their faces were only inches apart and parted her red lipsticked lips. Michele felt her cock harden in her panties.

"Polly; we shouldn't. We work together, it isn't right." Michele whimpered.

"We're Polly and Michele," Polly responded and kissed Michele deeply, their lipsticked lips mashing together and their tongues intertwining.

Michele gently pushed Polly away and tried to stand up on her high heels, her hard cock had freed itself from between her legs and tenting the front of her uniform.

"It's not right Polly; it's wrong," she whispered.

"As far as I'm concerned you are Michele, a lovely fascinating woman who I find very attractive and just happens to have a penis," Polly replied.

"I can see you that you are attracted to me," she said pointing to Michele's erection visibly tenting her uniform.

"Don't you find me attractive?" Polly said standing and rucking up her skirt.

Michele stared at Polly standing there with her navy-blue pencil skirt lifted around her waist; she held the hem at her waist holding it between her red painted fingernails. Polly was wearing white cami-knickers. She reached out with one hand and placed Michele's hand on her stockinged leg. She moved Michele's fingers up her nyloned thigh until it came to rest on her panties. Michele instinctively started stroking Polly's panty crotch.

Michele moved forward and kissed Polly and felt her stiffen and groan in the back of her throat. Polly wrapped her arms around Michele and returned the embrace as Michele continued to stroke her pantied crotch and stocking encased legs.

Polly reached down with one hand and slipped it under Michele's dress and eased her thick cock out of her silky panties and began to rub it on her stockings. Michele experienced that familiar exquisite feel of diaphanous nylon against her glans, making it tingle with delight. A small trail of pre-seminal fluid began to glisten on Polly's thigh.

Michele kissed Polly deeper, loving the combined taste of their lipstick and makeup and the scent of their perfumes. Michele was rubbing her penis between Polly's legs working the shaft against the sheer nylon. Her cock came in contact with Polly's stocking top and she rubbed it there whilst her hand continued to caress Polly's mound through her cami-knickers, occasionally sliding down to caress the expanse of flesh above her stocking.

Then Michele moved her hand under Polly's cami-knickers and stroked the outside of Polly's vagina. It was completely hairless and smooth to touch.

"Yes! Please! Yes!" Polly gasped and whimpered into Michele's hot wet mouth.

Michele extended a finger inside Polly's glistening labia and felt her warm moist vagina, Polly' sex was soaking wet and inflamed with arousal. Polly stiffened slightly and then relaxed, she opened her legs slightly so that Michele had unimpeded access to her pubis.

Michele eased two fingers inside Polly's vagina and positioned her thumb over her clitoris; she slid her fingers in and out of Polly as she gently stroked her clitoris. Michele's rubbed her penis against Polly's legs whilst her free hand gently held Polly's head and stroked her hair.

Michele eased Polly back on to the bed and lay on top of her with her hand still between Polly's legs manipulating her sex. She pushed Polly's skirt up around her waist, Polly lifting her sexy buttocks off the bed to assist.

"Are you sure you want this?" Michele asked Polly, looking into her eyes.

"Oh god yes please Michele," was Polly's reply as she pulled Michele's face to hers and kissed her deeply.

She opened her legs and lifted them up around Michele's waist, her stockings rasping against Michele's satin dress and her high-heels pointing up at the ceiling.

Michel's tumescent penis rubbed against Polly's pantied mound and she could feel the hot folds of Polly's labia. She opened the leg of Polly's cami-knickers and pushed forward. It was like entering a hot buttery cave as Polly's labia opened and Michele's penis slid effortlessly inside. Polly's silken-clad legs gripped Michele and commenced pulling and pushing her back and forth in a slow rhythm as Michele fucked her.

Polly's vagina was tight and wet and Michele loved the sensations of the hot folds her sex against her hard shaft. Polly's labia wrapped around the base of Michele's cock as their pantied crotches slammed together. Polly gripped Michele tight with her stockinged legs.

"Oh god Michele, this feels so good, please take it slowly or I'm going to orgasm and I really want to us take our time and enjoy this," Polly whimpered in Michele's ear.

Michele eased the tempo; she began to thrust in and out of Polly with long, slow, deep strokes.

Michele's cock slid in and out of Polly's slick wet folds and Polly's labia greedily wrapped around the base of Michele's cock when Michele entered her fully, their pantied crotches rubbing against each other increasing the intensity of the pleasure they both felt.

Michele felt her orgasm approaching and began to thrust harder as Polly's legs locked around her waist.

"I'm coming Polly'; I can't help it! I'm coming!" Michele screamed into Polly's mouth, crushing their painted lips together and driving her tongue deep inside her hot mouth.

"Oh yes please Michele! Come in me! Come in me!" Polly groaned and bucked and wriggled.

Polly gripped Michele by her satin pantied buttocks and slammed her mound up to meet Michele's thrusts. Polly ground her pubic mound against Michele as she thrust forward and Michele was delighted by the added sensation of Polly's mound grinding against her scrotum encased in her satin panties.

Polly moaned into Michele's mouth, "I'm coming! Coming! Coming!"

Michele thrust forward and pushed hard against Polly and emptied her seed deep inside her. Polly whimpered and moaned; their tongue's intertwined and slavered as Michele's hot seed shot deep inside Polly's pulsating cunt. Polly dug her painted fingernails into Michele's satin pantied buttocks and shook in ecstasy as they orgasmed. Polly's vagina quivered and pulsed as her orgasm shook her, squeezing the last of the semen from Michele's penis.

They lay in each other's arms, kissing and caressing each other as Michele's penis slowly deflated. After what seemed like eternity, Michel extracted herself from Polly's embrace and she lit cigarettes for them both.

Polly took a long pull on her drink, finally getting her breath back. She took a drag of cigarette and blew a cloud of blue smoke towards the ceiling.

"I can stay the night if you want?" Polly snuggled up to Michele and nuzzled her ear playfully

To be continued...

12