So You Want to Take a Ride

Story Info
An afternoon on the river; part 3 of So You Want series.
3.1k words
4.24
13.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tbabyhot
tbabyhot
30 Followers

Part 3 of So You Want series

*

I awoke totally naked, alone. Glancing over at the clock I realized it was almost ten o'clock in the morning. Where was Rick? When did he leave? Thoughts of the previous night flooded my mind. His mouth had explored every inch of my body. He had brought me to orgasm with his tongue. He left me wanting...more. The last thing I remembered was falling asleep next to him.

"Coffee, need coffee."

As I walked into the kitchen, everything was ready in the coffee maker. Rick must have prepared everything before he left. I pushed start to brew the coffee. Looking on the counter, I found a note...

Good morning Darling,

I had to run home and take care of some business. I want to take you out on the wave runners today. Be ready at 11, I will pack a lunch and pick you up at Linda's boat deck.

Rick

It was a beautiful day to go out on the river. The coffee finished brewing and I poured a cup and headed to the bathroom for a quick shower. I turned on the shower and went to gather my toiletry bag, and finish my cup of coffee. Climbing into the shower, the warm water a welcome feel on my body, I stood under the water letting the water warm my body. As I soaped, I could almost feel Rick's hands on my body. I started playing with my breast, the shower gel gliding across my skin. My nipples became erect; I started rubbing them between my fingers.

Reaching up, I removed the hand held shower wand. Turning the dial to pulsate, I angled the wand so the water would massage my clit. The warm water massage was ecstasy. I reached for my water proof vibrator, poured some bath oil on it and sat down on the ledge in the shower. With my legs spread wide, one hand holding the shower wand, I slowly inserted the vibrator up inside myself. The dual vibration of the showerhead and vibrator produced a quick and intense climax.

"Cup of coffee and a quick orgasm...that is just what I needed"

I finished my shower, knowing I was running short on time, and quickly brushed my teeth. I did not want to keep Rick waiting. As I walked into the bedroom, I could see Rick at the river checking out the wave runner. He looked up and saw me wrapped in my towel and waved. I waved back, as I did my towel dropped to the floor. Rick stopped what he was doing to watch me. I let him. I turned to the bed and picked up my red bikini bottoms. Bending over, in full view of the window, I stepped into the leg holes and slowly slid the fabric up onto my hips. Before putting on the top, I smiled a mischievous smile, licked each nipple a few times, and then put on the bikini top.

Grabbing my bag and towel, I locked up and headed down to the dock. My heart was racing, my mind was wondering what the afternoon had in store for us. I casually strolled across Linda's backyard down to the deck at the river. Rick looked great, his hair windblown, his tanned chest bare, and his blue swim shorts. His eyes were fixed upon my breast, barely covered by the thin red bikini top. As I approached he flashed his sexy, mischievous smile then slapped me on my ass.

"Hey, what was that for?" I asked in a playful manner.

"That darling... was for the little window show," he teased.

"Not like you have not seen it before," I said as I started toward the wave runner.

"It's different now that I've had a taste, I want you so bad at this moment I could take you right here, right now... but I will control myself... I have a surprise for you," Rick said in his low voice.

"Shall we go then?"

We walked down to the wave runner and put on and adjusted our vests. Rick took my bag and stuffed it under the seat, then turned to face me. He placed his hands on my hips and pulled me up against his body, leaned his head down and lightly brushed his lips against mine.

"You look incredibly sexy in red," he whispered against my lips.

"Glad you like," was all I managed to get out before his mouth overtook mine in a slow passionate kiss.

"Guess we better get going before I drag you back inside and ravish your body," Rick whispered in my ear.

"Tease," I said playfully.

We climbed onto the wave runner. Rick started it up and we were off. The river was calm, and being a weekday, we were the only people out on the water. The scenery was beautiful, the lush green trees so thick that they formed a wall along the sides of the river. We rode for about five minutes at a fast pace, the vibrations from the motor, combined with my body pressed up against Rick's made my body tingle. I could feel my bikini bottoms starting to get wet, and it was not from the water.

Rick slowed down, as he did my hand moved from his hips to the front of his swim shorts. I started massaging his cock through his suit. He slowed down to an idle. "Why did you slow down?" I asked

"We are almost there," he said as he let out a soft moan.

"Feel good?" I teased

"Damn good, Darling," he growled.

As I massaged his rod, it grew harder and Rick adjusted on the seat. I moved back on the seat, and he snapped his head around to inquire why I moved away from his body.

"Why did you stop?"

As he was asking, I started to slowly maneuver my body in front of his facing him. The wave runner rocked and we caught our balance before it tipped over. Rick scooted back on the seat allowing me to sit between his body and the steering column.

"Damn, girl you almost sent both of us into the river..."

Rick placed his hands on the sides of my head and leaned forward to kiss me. This kiss was not quite as gentle as the earlier kiss. This kiss was a strong, powerful, passionate kiss. Our tongues feverishly danced in each others mouths. His teeth nibbled my lower lip, and I responded with the same. As we were kissing, my hands started at his knees and worked their way back to massaging his groin area.

"Scoot back a little," I instructed.

Rick moved back and assumed a reclining position, propping himself up with his hands resting on the back of the wave runner. I pulled down the front of his shorts and his cock sprung out. I placed my hand around it and started slowly stroking up and down the shaft. Rick closed his eyes and leaned his head back. I lowered my head and licked the head of his cock. My tongue then licked all around the outside. My lips parted and I eased my head down, working my way down his shaft, licking as much of it as I could while holding it in my mouth. My saliva coated his entire cock and was running down into the mound of hair at the base.

I removed my mouth and Rick raised his head to look at me. His dark brown eyes filled with pure lust. I felt a tingling sensation between my legs. I moved my bikini bottoms to one side and lifted myself up onto Rick's lap. He grabbed his cock and guided it up inside me. I was so wet it glided in with ease. With his hands on my waist, he guided my body up and down his hard shaft. I closed my eyes and leaned my head back. His hard cock up inside me felt so damn good. I let him guide me at a steady pace; I was just delighting in the moment.

"Damn, baby...my first time inside you and we are on a wave runner in the middle of the river."

"I just could not wait any longer," I whispered. "I have wanted to feel you inside me for weeks."

Rick lowered my body, grinding his cock deep inside, then reached up and unfastened the clips on my life vest. His hands lifted my bikini top, freeing my breast. He cupped both breast in his hands and rubbed his thumbs across my nipples. They instantly became much harder. I continued grinding my hips slowly atop his rigid, cock, stopping at intervals to avoid a climax. I wanted to savor this feeling as long as I could. His tongue flicked each one of my nipples, his head moving to each one, back and forth. He then put his warm mouth on my tits, sucking each stiff nipple into his mouth. My body was brought to the brink of an orgasm...I had to slow this down.

"Did I hear you mention lunch?"

"What?" Rick said lifting his head from my breast.

"Lunch," I asked

"Yes, I was taking you there, before your little distraction."

"Do you think you can drive this thing with me on top of you like this?"

"I can give it a try."

I moved my bikini top back down over my breast and buckled my vest. Rick eased the wave runner into gear and my body jerked moving his cock further inside me. As Rick increased the speed, my body bounced atop his cock. The feeling was incredible, I held on tight to keep my body firmly planted atop his. Our bodies bounced together as we made the short trip to the beach area. Rick drove the wave runner up onto the shore. One last thrust inside me...I let out a heavy sigh. I eased myself up and off of Rick's stiff cock, moved my suit back into place and eased myself into the water. The cool water felt so good against the heat of my body. Rick eased his shorts up and just watched as I removed my vest and splashed the cool water onto my breast. My body now ached to have him inside me again, but that would have to wait. I wanted our next joining without interruption, and preferably on dry land.

Rick removed his vest and climbed off the wave runner to join me in the water. I could see he did not welcome the cool water as much as I did. He made his way to me in the water, grabbed me around the waist and pulled me hard up against his body.

In my ear he growled, "We will eat lunch, but then, we finish what you started on the river..."

Taking me by the hand, Rick led me up onto the beach.

"Where are we going?" I asked

"Come with me," Rick said.

About a hundred feet from the water, behind a tall patch of grass, a quilt was spread on the ground with a cooler set at one corner.

"When did you do this?" I asked surprised.

"This morning, Darling, while you slept in," he smiled knowing he had succeeded in his surprise.

I reached up and kissed his lips gently. "You are too much," I said, before kissing him again.

Rick walked over to the cooler, opened it up, and started laying out the items inside. He had made sandwiches, bought cheese with crackers and lemonade. We sat down on the quilt and enjoyed our lunch. The spot Rick had picked out was shaded lightly by an old oak tree. The mix of sun and shade made the temperature very pleasant. After eating, I laid down on my back, just enjoying the peace and quiet. A light breeze was blowing and the birds were singing. I closed my eyes and breathed deeply, savoring the moment.

When I opened my eyes, Rick was reaching for some oil from a bag he had brought.

"Want a massage?" He said with a sexy smile as he raised his eyebrows.

"How could I say no?"

"Roll over!"

I did as instructed. My arms folded, I rested my head upon them and closed my eyes. Rick reached over and untied my top, moving the strings out of his way. After rubbing the oil in his hands, he started massaging my neck and shoulders with just the right amount of pressure. Not too hard, not too soft, just right. As he moved down to work on my back, his fingers lightly brushed across the sides of my breast. My nipples tightened, and hardened. I wanted to roll over, but Rick was kneading my back and holding me in place. His hands slipped down to my waist, his fingers slipped into the waistband of my bikini bottoms and he eased them down my legs and over my feet. Starting at my feet, he slowly massaged his way up my legs. By the time he reached my thighs, my pussy juices were flowing.

My eyes opened as drops of cool oil were dripping on my ass. I strained my neck to look back at Rick. He grinned as he placed his hands on my ass cheeks and began to rub the oil around. My hips thrust into air about three inches as his finger quickly ran down the crack of my ass. Rick spread my legs and moved himself between my legs. His hands raised my hips up. I was on my knees with my ass in the air. He started rubbing the oil between my legs with the palm of one hand, while the other hand rubbed my ass. His hand was rubbing hard against my slick pussy. The pressure produced intense pleasure. I closed my eyes and let out a soft moan. His fingers slid in between my lips and were working my slit into a wet, slick, throbbing state.

My breathing became deeper and faster causing my chest to rub against the quilt. I adjusted my upper body so I could play with my nipples. Rick was now working his fingers on my clit. He would rub very slow adjusting the amount of pressure he was applying. I could not stop my hips from rocking against his hand. My fingers were twisting my nipples, producing a painful pleasure sensation.

"I want you inside me,' I said breathlessly.

Rick placed the head of his cock against my slit and moved it up and down the full length. My body was shivering with anticipation. I felt his rigid shaft between my butt cheeks. His cock then eased back to my clit. My body could not take much more teasing; I needed to feel his cock filling my hole, stimulating my "sweet spot". I needed it now!

"Rick, Please! I need you inside me"

The head of his cock penetrated my pussy. I thrust backwards suddenly, sliding his hard rod completely inside me. Rick took in a quick breath as he grabbed my hips. Slowly he started guiding my hips back and forth. After he set a rhythm, he moved one hand to my ass. His thumb was lightly massaging my tight puckered hole. I reached one hand up under my body and started to rub my clit. Rick gave one quick forceful thrust inside me then his hand left my hip to retrieve more oil. He stopped rubbing my ass just long enough to drip more oil, and then I could feel the pressure of his thumb easing into my tiny hole. I had used a small vibrator to stimulate my anus before, but Rick's finger was a new sensation, and I loved it! I could feel my orgasm building. My feet felt like they were on fire, my clit was throbbing with a prickly sensation.

Rick increased his thrusts; he was now rocking hard, his cock filling me completely each time his hips would slam against my body. I could not quiet my moans of pleasure. His thumb slid further into my ass. My body started to quiver, an intense orgasm was building. I rubbed my clit harder, all of my sensations intensified. His thumb was now completely inserted and he was starting to slowly move it in and out. The dual penetration drove me over the edge. My body was trembling...Then my whole body went rigid, as I rode wave after wave of climatic release, my juices soaking Rick's cock.

"Oh Yes! Yes, Yes, Yes! Oh my... Yessss!" I said through clenched teeth.

Within seconds Rick removed his finger and both hands grabbed my hips. He continued to thrust hard and deep inside me, my moans got louder. Just when I thought I could not take any more, Rick pulled out.

"I am going to cum all over your beautiful ass, Darling!"

Just a few strokes and Rick's cum sprayed all over my ass, with full force. Exhausted and sweating, I lowered my legs to lie on my stomach. Rick grabbed a towel and cleaned both of us off, and then lay down beside me on the quilt. We both rested and caught our breath for a few minutes, and then he pulled me close.

"Wow, that was intense," I whispered.

"I could not have said it better myself," Rick replied. "Are you thirsty?"

"Mmmm, cold lemonade sounds wonderful right now," I said, as I sat up to get my swimsuit back on.

Rick pulled up his shorts and poured both of us some lemonade as I got dressed. The cold lemonade was in fact, just what I needed, but my body was still hot.

"Want to go for a swim?" Rick suggested.

"That sounds great!" I said.

We cleaned up the quilt and picnic items quickly, then headed back down to the water. Just before we entered the water, Rick grabbed me under my knees and behind my back, raising me up against his body and kissed me softly... just before he tossed me into the water,

"It is on, you know that, right?" I said playfully.

Rick and I spent approximately the next half hour, just having fun in the water. Our bodies were now rested and refreshed from our earlier sexual encounter. I looked over into Rick's eyes and he was staring back at me with hungry lust in his eyes. He walked over, grabbed me around the waist and pulled me up against his body.

"I already want you again," Rick hissed into my ear.

"Here, right now, in the water?" I teased.

"No, I am thinking in a bed, this time," Rick said shaking his head.

I smiled back, "Only if I can ride on your lap on the way back!"

Rick smiled back, "I think that can be arranged, Darling!"

tbabyhot
tbabyhot
30 Followers