So You Were Watching? Pt. 02

Story Info
Dirty talking Stepmom and son get involved.
1.8k words
4.43
47.7k
35

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/17/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you are under 18 please go away.

Otherwise, since this is a series, I recommend you click on my username and read part one because it sets the scene.

This is a story about consenting adults who just happen to be distantly related. All parties are 18+. I don't condone sex with minors, or disrespect or violence against women.

Thanks to those who have emailed me. One in particular Mmmm. Please come back. If there is enough interest, demonstrated by voting and/or emailing me through my contact tab, I'll be happy to post the next in the series.

Enjoy!

++++++

Glenn

A little later that morning Marie and I were in bed mostly recovered. She lay on her side with her head propped up, smiling dreamily and gently rubbing my abs. I haven't quite lost my six-pack yet. I was still wondering what the hell I'd had gotten myself into. But this was too exciting to stop. I said, "tell me about yourself."

"I was born in..."

"No I mean about you."

She giggled. "Oh that! Aren't you the horny one? I guess I'm just a woman with big tits and a very willing cunt, among other places. Does that shock you?"

"No. It's exciting."

"I should have been a man. No-one judges when a good looking guy gets laid."

"True. But that sounds like you are judging yourself."

"Nope. I'm comfortable with who I am. I'm a hedonist. I love all kinds of sex."

"Are you gay? Bi?"

"Not really." She chuckled. "I love to be pleasured, and love to give it, or be made to, but I'm pretty much straight. I do love the power trip of dominating a woman, though."

"I'm totally hetero too. Have you always been like this?"

"Yes since a friend of my father, I guess woke me up when I was just 18. I took to it like a fish to water. The wonderful fucker changed my life and I'm very grateful. I'd done everything you could imagine before I even left home."

"Everything?"

"Yes with he and his horny fucking friends. They used to love fucking my little pussy in my schoolgirl outfit, or seeing my pretty little face looking up at them with their cocks in my mouth. Guys like that very much, although I don't fit in outfits that small now."

She sighed against my chest. "Then he moved away and I moved on to boys my age. Looking for love in all the wrong places as the song goes. Real disappointment. They either wanted to hold my hand like I was a virgin queen, or put me out as a whore. Assholes."

"Did you find a replacement for your older man?"

"Never until your dad. That's what bonded us. He was incapable of judgment. He set me free to be myself."

"So it was the perfect relationship?"

She was quiet a while. "I wouldn't say that. He was non-judgmental because he LIKED what I did, not because he just accepted it. It was an enormous turn-on for him. Probably if he simply accepted it, it wouldn't have been so exciting."

"So that's the ultimate for you. Acceptance?"

"Yes. I can be very wild. To have someone accept me at my most sluttish, because it's as beautiful to them as it is to me."

"Such as?"

"It's easier to show than tell."

"I will hold you to that."

"Please do. Just remember, what you wish for..."

...

I had some running around to do, but when I got home later I found Marie still in bed. I remembered the 'wild' and 'liking being told what to do' stuff. I asked, actually probably ordered, her to parade down the stairs in her sexiest outfit.

She appeared in the lounge bare-assed in a black corset with a built in lift bra, which had straps at the bottom holding up sheer black stockings. Her pussy lips bulged and reflected the light. She laughed and did a twirl before taking up a mock-submissive pose. "I await your orders."

Tell me more about my dad."

"Sure," she answered brightly. "We met at the Velvet Glove in Newport Beach. Do you know it?"

I did. A lot of Navy guys frequented the place and I'd been a couple of times myself. A big sprawling bar with a Hooters style restaurant and some pole dancers. Sleazy but fun.

"Your dad was a regular and he was nice to me. We used to tease each other. He'd say my clothes weren't sexy enough, so I started to dress for him. After a while we began dating. We fell in love, and I wanted to make him happy. But his idea of fucking was pretty vanilla. I tried to dig out of him what he liked.

Gradually he loosened up and told me he liked a few things but only did them with whores. He didn't think nice ladies did those kinds of things. He didn't really know my past. I'd been afraid of telling him in case I lost him"

"Okay."

"I got him to be a more open. Eventually he'd tell me his fantasies and we'd role play them. I used to dress slutty for him, a lot of cleavage, make up. I'd play with his cock all the time when we were out to keep him horny."

"Oh wow!"

"You ain't heard nothing, as some folks say. Anyway he loved me talking dirty to him, the dirtier the better. It made it easy for us to explore our fantasies. Also he loved big tits, sucking and biting them, watching them bounce up and down in porn movies. We watched a lot of those. His main fantasies had him being rough and demanding with me. I got to really like it.

When he asked me to marry him, I said yes, if he would get me a boob job. After that he couldn't get enough of them, sliding his cock between them or watching me play with them as I described every sexy thing he wanted to hear. I was crazy about him. He was the love of my life and there was nothing, and I mean nothing, i wouldn't do for him."

"Okay."

"Our fantasies and role playing got kinkier. We began playing out me fucking and sucking guys while he watched and directed me. By that time I was into it even more than him. The thought of crawling on my knees to lick a guy's balls just gave me shivers. I'd finger-fuck myself crazy. Before too long sharing other women crept into it and I loved that game too.

I still worked part time at the Glove and there were some wild women working there. One night I was drinking shots after work with this one gal, Melanie. I always thought she was cute. We were playing this game of drink or tell, and she mentioned she and her husband were into the same stuff as us.

She told me they did dressing up, rough sex, bondage, threesomes. Her favorite was being used by a man and a woman. Held down by the guy while the lady ate her cunt, then the woman holding her down while the guy fucked her mouth and then her cunt. She was a big girl with a mouth that was a real turn on. Her huge tits were even perkier than mine. I knew your dad would like her.

One day I invited her around to the house for coffee when her husband was out of town. I grabbed her. She played along, laughing, as I cuffed her and put a ball gag on her. Cut holes in her top for her tits to stick out so I could slap them, tore the front out of her hose. Kept her as a present for your dad when he came home.

Well actually I used her a bit while I was waiting for him. Slapped her ass until she promised not to yell if I took the gag off, then sat on her face and made her lick my cunt. I tried all my toys on her while I told her everything we were going to do to her, and what we expected. When I was done, she was deliciously submissive. It was such a trip.

When he came home I gave her to him as a gift on a leash. We kept her as a sex slave for a couple of days. Fucking and sucking her and making her suck his cock and eat my cum filled cunt. I even pissed on her in the shower a few times and then made her lick me clean. She had constant orgasms It was wonderful for us all. When she left, she kneeled and kissed our feet to show how grateful she was.

A few days later she bought her husband to the house and your dad said, 'fairs' fair.' They all used me the same way. She fucked me with a strap on; I had one or other of their cocks in my mouth most of the time, and her husband's was huge. I loved every fucking second of it and from that moment on I was totally hooked.

That was the beginning of our adventure really, doing everything consenting adults can do, though over time it narrowed down to a few particular things he liked most. He liked me bringing people home to fuck us, particularly really young guys and older slutty women. The young guys could cum so many times and he loved seeing me with cum on my face and tits. The older ladies would do anything we said. Anything at all.

Then he died. Of a heart virus we thought was just a bad cold. He was in bed and I was talking to him from the lounge downstairs and he went quiet. I went up and he was gone. I cried for two weeks.

A month later I went back to the group and had to be initiated all over again now I was single. After a bunch of times being used by everyone in every way possible, Maurice took me under his wing to act out his nasty sex slave fantasies, usually involving me and another woman. That's why the collar you saw. Then last night you saw us and here we are."

"Now on your knees by the bed."

"Are you going to face fuck me?"

"Yes I am."

"Make me gag?"

"Fuck yes!"

"May I beg for something?"

"Sure."

"Will you handcuff me so I'm helpless? The cuffs are in that drawer."

I went to get them, thinking, this lady is amazing!"

"Will you call me a slut-bitch and a whore? Slap my tits to make me perform and talk dirtier? And make me beg you to come on my face and tits?"

"Get on your fucking knees on a pillow, and shut up!"

"Yes dear," she said happily.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I hope you enjoyed, please vote, and I'm happy to reply to comments by mail via my contact tab.

LOHL