Soaked

Story Info
What happens if you can cum like a fire hose?
1.1k words
3.72
44.8k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mandy always tells me I should be in porn. Not because I'm particularly well-endowed, but because of the amount of cum that shoots out of my cock. She says I should be the stand-in for the moneyshot.

When I cum, I cum a lot. To show you what I mean imagine having a really full bladder. Now imagine holding on as long as you can then finally going to the bathroom. Times that by about three and that should give you an idea.

Doctors say it's a one in million thing. For some reason, I produce sperm much faster than average. Needless to say, I require relieving much more often than the average man.

You might think that being able to shoot that much cum must be great, but it isn't all fun and games. Whenever Mandy and I have sex we have to make sure there are lots of towels around, which is why we like having sex outside where we can let the grass soak it all up. Then there's the problem of finding a lover who can handle all that man juice. Lucky for me Mandy can.

Mandy is 25, about the same age as me. She has long red hair, freckles and fair skin. Her body is slim and athletic and she keeps her pussy hair nicely trimmed. Although she has small breasts her nipples are large and stick out like thimbles when she's aroused.

Mandy's friend Cath had fallen on hard times on account of the economy and her family had lost their home. Mandy, being the woman she is, invited Cath to live with us. Of course I had no problem with that as like Mandy I was only glad to help her friend, even to the point of offering Cath a job at my work if one came up.

Cath is about eighteen. Like Mandy she has a hot body but her hair is brunette and she keeps it shoulder length. Her breasts are also larger, about a c-cup.

One morning we were sitting around the kitchen table having breakfast. Cath, after swallowing down a spoonful of cornflakes asked, "So, why do you two always have so many towels in the washing machine".

Mandy paused.

"Because of the amount Rick cums" she answered.

Then there was a moment of silence.

"I'd love to see that" said Cath. She looked at us and giggled.

"Well when Rick and me have sex tonight you can watch" Mandy said, smiling.

"Um, ok, sure". I think Cath may have been almost as surprised as me.

That evening I laid on the towel-covered bed. The cum had built up and my cock needed desperate relieving. Of course thinking about the prospect of Cath watching me cum didn't help any. Mandy laid next to me. She was already naked. Cath sat on the side of the bed, fully clothed.

Mandy put a hand underneath my shirt and rubbed my chest. She kissed my mouth as I unbuttoned. As things grew more intense she reached down and unzipped my pants. I felt her warm hand as it entered the front of my trousers and pulled out my stiffening cock.

Cath watched as Mandy coaxed my dick to full erection. As she watched Mandy and me she had her blouse open and was rubbing her tits.

I closed my eyes and I felt Mandy kiss down my body to my now throbbing hard cock. She swallowed the entire length in her mouth, licking off all the glistening precum. She then moved her mouth all the way up again to head. As soon as she did my cock was already covered in more precum.

Mandy continued to slowly fuck my cock with her mouth. I knew she didn't want me to cum, not yet anyway. She moved just fast enough to let me feel the pleasure but not hard enough to take me over the edge.

She then stopped and straddled me. My cock was wet with precum which was just oozing out of the head.

"Watch this Cath" Mandy said.

Mandy went down on my cock with her cunt. God her pussy felt so good. With both arms supporting her she began to ride me.

I tried to keep from cumming as much as I could. But the need got stronger as she rode me harder.

"Cum for me baby," Mandy said.

I let out a yell and came hard. Cum shot into Mandy's cunt and then flooded out as Mandy lifted herself off my dick. My cock kept going, pumping huge wads of cum into the air. It was flying everywhere. Some landed between Mandy's tits, and some on her pussy as she grabbed my cock and tried to guide it as best she could.

Cath was in the throes of orgasm with her hand down her jeans.

I grabbed my cock and pointed in her direction.

"Here Cath," I said.

Streams of cum landed on her face, on her blouse and between her breasts.

Finally my cock began to slow down until it stopped. The towels, Mandy, Cath, were all soaked in cum.

Mandy took the towels of the bed. She grabbed some clean ones and put them on the bed underneath me.

"See Cath? Now you know why we need so many towels".

Even though I had only just cum a few minutes before fresh cum was already starting to well up.

"I want to see how much of his cum I can swallow" said Cath. "Is that ok?"

Mandy nodded. I got on my knees and Cath put her mouth on my dick. My cock was already getting hard.

I began to thrust slowly, not wanting her to gag as I didn't know how much of a cocksucker she was. I needed had worried. Soon my cock was fully hard again and right down her throat.

"He's almost there" Mandy said.

Cath let out a muffled squeal of excitement. I thrust my cock as deep down her throat as I could and came.

Cath's throat muscles clasped around my cock as my dick pumped load after load of cum. But try as she might she couldn't keep up. She popped my cock out her mouth and let the excess cum flow down the sides. More cum shot out of my dick, covering her face and chest.

To my surprise Mandy then kissed Cath and they shared my cum between them. Watching them almost made me hard again. But as it was I was exhausted, even though I knew it wouldn't be long before I would start feeling the cum building in my balls.

Cath and Mandy dried themselves and I moved over so that they could lie beside me. I put my arms around both of them and we lay like that until we all fell asleep.

In the morning I woke up. My cock was hard and the feeling of having two hot women beside me was already making the precum ooze out of the head. Lucky for me, it was Saturday morning.