Soaked To the Skin Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What like this? No, I hung around the hut. It would have been nice on a sunny day. I thought it was working but then I came back into the hut and..."

"Sorry."

"No, don't be."

"Perhaps, after all, seeing such a large erection..."

"Oh, a compliment, thank you."

"Well, it is."

"I haven't a tape measure."

They laughed. It eased the situation.

"I truly am sorry, I thought the rain... you see I've always had a problem with erections. Once I am 'up' I tend to stay that way until... well... until."

"Good for the ladies. No erectile dysfunction or going soft on them then?" She was at it again but she didn't care.

"No, not that."

"The magazines are there. Why don't you?"

"I couldn't. No!"

"I could look away."

"No, really it'll go down of its own accord. I'd be embarrassed."

But it didn't and she could not stop looking at it.

"If I joined you..." What was she doing? "You know if I did it here and you did it there. We wouldn't need the magazines."

The man looked at her quizzically. "You are suggesting that we each sit here and masturbate watching each other; effectively to save my own embarrassment at having this stubborn erection?"

"I sort of thought it might help." She could not really be suggesting this.

"It's a bit more than Freikörperkultur. People don't do that in the saunas."

"It must happen somewhere."

"Well, of course there are saunas and saunas; and with those men do go there for, how shall I put it, relief. But it would cause great consternation in a normal sauna. Nakedness does not equal sex. But I suppose you could imagine a country might have a rule about no copulation, no touching but bringing yourself off just by looking at others might be regarded as natural and acceptable. A group of young girls out with their friends watching the boys and the boys watching the girls. A bit much, perhaps, for the solitary girl in the sauna alone with all those men wanking away around her!"

"Oh, I don't know. She'd have lots to see after all!"

Despite what she had suggested the conversation was easy and amusing; moreover his suggestion of being alone in a sauna of erect men had excited her further.

"You mentioned the Kyno whatsit..."

"The kynodesme?"

"Yes. If you were circumcised then it wouldn't work?"

"No. But the Greeks regarded circumcision as barbaric because it resulted in the permanent exposure of the glans; the knob end."

"So a cultural thing?"

"Yes as so much is - like Freikörperkultur."

"The kynodesme must be uncomfortable if you get, um, well, hard.

"Probably but it would depend on the length of the foreskin; whether the expansion could be easily accommodated. It must have happened. Spontaneous erections in the exertion of wrestling."

"Really?"

"Yes. Not uncommon - all that friction!"

"Amusing to watch."

"You'd like that?"

"What naked guys - good looking guys wrestling naked. Yeah, please. A wet dream! Not if they were gay though."

Hannah was even more surprised at herself. Talking about what her sexual fantasies might be. It was warm, hot even in the hut and the man easy to talk to. The talk had not helped his cock. It looked almost painfully swollen.

"Shall we?" she said. She wanted to.

"What, wrestle?" He was smiling - he knew what she meant.

"No!" Her hands touched her breasts. It was deliberately sexual. Her fingers toyed with a nipple. She was giving him licence to touch himself, to give himself relief from his 'problem.' The nipple was already swollen and sensitive. Her other hand moved to her lap, touching her thighs where they were soft and tingly close to her sex.

"I've never done this before - I mean not with someone else."

The man did not answer. Did that mean that he had? He was staring, watching her moving hands. He had not yet touched himself. Hannah wondered if her actions were sexy enough could she cause a spontaneous ejaculation, the man just coming by seeing what she did; a tribute to her sexuality. Of course when boyfriends had come too soon, what was called a premature ejaculation, she had not been flattered. It had been a nuisance and a disappointment but she had learnt to be patient and how to make them hard again.

Hannah's finger moved to trace the little vertical valley of her hairless mons. She was suddenly worried he thought her a little girl.

"I shave," Hannah said, "I'm not usually like this."

"I can see! Your preference?"

Who else? And then Hannah realised it was a subtle question about a boyfriend. "Yes mine, I was tidying for a beach holiday and got carried away! It made me laugh when I saw myself in a mirror." Her finger was sliding up and down her slit. "What do you like?"

"Oh well, I am of course easy. You look charming like that. If I was to express a preference then it would be for the natural look."

He was still not stroking. Hannah looked down at him. It really was a big cock. She did not think she had seen one so big. He, of course, did not shave. Men did not, she supposed, well there anyway, but if he did it would probably make the cock seem even bigger. She wanted to see him stroke it.

Hannah's fingers slipped lower but she realised her hand was hiding her sex from him. Carefully she lifted first one foot, then the other up onto the seat so her thighs splayed and her sex was open and visible to him. He had, after all, in the hut seen pretty much everything of her and he might as well see it in detail. Her fingers ran down the smooth rounded hairless edge of her sex - the labia major - it had been a careful shaving there! Her wetness was leaking out onto the smooth skin making it slippery enough even for a razor!

At last the man began to stroke. Hannah watched as his hand moved from his hairy thigh onto his cock. Thumb on the top, fingers below and then he began sliding the foreskin up almost to cover the head and then right down again exposing it. A man masturbating.

Hannah's fingers moved further. So strange to be watching him: and he watching her. His fingers sliding; her fingers stroking; her fingers entering and seemingly making him move a little faster; so strange to be so exposed and doing such an intimate act - with a stranger.

"I wonder if there's a tissue." It was so matter of fact. There they were facing each other and masturbating together, which was such a weird thing to be doing, and yet the man was being so practical. Of course his 'stuff' would need to go somewhere. For a moment Hannah thought of offering to swallow it for him, suck his penis and save the mess. Her fingers moved a little faster. She would not mind at all doing that, it would be good to feel that big shiny head in her mouth, roll her tongue around and feel the hot pulsing come. Her fingers slipped inside herself again - very easily. Was she turned on or was she turned on? It was no use pretending to herself. She knew what she wanted.

"I'm sorry. Would you mind if we did this properly?" She had no sooner said it than she was walking across the floor to him; she wanted to feel what that big erection would be like in her; wanted to feel full and sliding on something a little more substantial than her own fingers. The fact of his age seemed to make it acceptable.

His hand stopped moving as she stood before him. Slowly he rose. They were very close. They had not been so close before; he had not touched her before, not even their fingers had touched as he had handed her the mugs of tea: but now the very end of his engorged penis just lightly touched her tummy. It was damp at the end. It marked a change.

"You wish to copulate?

It was a funny, seemingly old fashioned expression but yes that was it precisely. Hannah nodded.

"Well, I'd hardly wish to refuse if you are sure?"

She reached out and touched his erection near the end and with pursed fingers pulled his foreskin right over his head.

"There you are. Not rude at all now!"

It would have been unfortunate if that had set him off, a sudden bubbling up of white semen from the wrinkled folds of his puckered foreskin, warm dollops of cum splashing into her hand. A big disappointment to her.

Hannah let go and the foreskin retracted all on its own. Revealing, once more, the big shiny head, all smooth and rounded - just the right shape, of course, to penetrate a woman.

Hannah got up on the bench, a knee either side of the man's lap and hovered over his cock, her sex splayed, wet and ready to receive him.

"Ready? Here I come!"

Hannah held him and slowly let herself down, her eyes closed as she felt the knob touch her, savouring that delicious feeling of being penetrated, of being opened. She could feel it was big.

Her breath eased out of her with a sigh.

"Big, big, big," she breathed as she let herself down. The man, this stranger, a man over twice, probably three times her age, this naked man in a hut just sat there as she slid his big penis up into her, ever so slowly. She could feel it opening her as it rose up inside her. "Oh lovely, you're so big in me."

Hannah paused; the penis lodged deep inside her, and opened her eyes to look at the man. "Oh, that's nice, oh, not rude at all now, all hidden!" Hannah bit her lip as she moved back up the penis, sliding easily on her own wetness.

The man smiled at her, "No, not rude at all now." His hands went to her breasts. Men like breasts. "Slowly, Hannah, not too fast. Let's make this last."

Hannah did not notice he knew her name.

The clothes side by side, together on the radiator, the man and woman joined, he sitting, she sitting astride his legs and bouncing up and down on his cock; the hut warm and comfortable: the weather outside atrocious.

Hannah managed to come first. It would have been such a disappointment, such a letdown had the man ejaculated and she found herself trying to bring herself off on an in increasingly insubstantial cock until with one desperate unsuccessful bounce it slipped from her, There was, though, none of that. The cock was as hard and big as she could wish as she felt her orgasm building; she slipped a hand between them and played with her clit as the orgasm hit her. Her eyes squeezed tight shut and her mouth open and panting. It was good - very good.

Hannah rested and then opened her eyes. "You haven't come." It was a statement really.

"No, whilst my erection persists almost too much I find coming, ejaculating, takes a bit more effort these days. A problem of age I suppose."

Hannah began to bounce. She liked to be helpful. It felt as firm as ever.

"I wonder if a different position would be possible. I think it would do the trick."

Lifting herself off, Hannah stood. "How?"

The man's penis was as hard as before but now it was simply dripping with her wetness - almost, Hannah thought, as if it had been rained upon!

"There's no bed for the missionary position, so could you perhaps... kneel and I could come in behind?"

And so Hannah found herself kneeling on the bench, legs splayed, her face to the wall and bottom raised so the man could approach her from the rear. She knew her bottom hole would be exposed as clear as anything in the fluorescent light - perhaps he liked that, not that she would let him try anything! It was perhaps a little undignified, but when was sex dignified? It was perhaps a little animalistic, but her desire had indeed been just that - the desire to rut.

Beneath her, Hannah felt the smooth head of the stranger's penis once more at her entrance and then sliding easily within until the man's thighs were tight against her bottom, his hands grasped her hips and then he began to fuck. It had been her doing the fucking whilst seated: it was now him doing the fucking, steady purposeful fucking with long regular thrusts. With one hand Hannah reached under herself and cupped his swinging balls. She knew men liked that and, to be fair, so did she. His hand reached under her and held a breast and then she felt him coming, a hard thrust at each spurt, each thrust pushing her against the wall and him against her bottom.

There were a lot of thrusts, there were a lot of spurts, there was an awful lot of semen.

The train pulled out of the station. Hannah's clothes were all dry on her and she looked almost presentable. She smoothed down the material of her skirt. It was so pleasant to have on dry underclothes. Her new white bra and lacy panties had been as warm as toast from the radiator when she had put them on. They had felt lovely. The only dampness now came from a slightly spreading wetness in her warm panties; the sort of spreading wetness that comes from recent intercourse; a mixture of her own lubrication and a man's semen seeping from her - quite a lot actually. She was not quite sure why she had done that with him, the stranger - had he somehow, perhaps, hypnotised her? She was unsure of her reasons: it did not seem like her at all to have engaged like that with a stranger.

Nor was she quite sure why she had agreed to meet him again the next day at his home perhaps, no probably, for some more Freikörperkultur and, no doubt, ficken.