Soames's Submissives: The Twins

Story Info
The Leibowitz boys need supervision since Nana's gone!
785 words
3.11
11.3k
1
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 03/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ewing and Anders Leibowitz were a little nervous with the idea of a live-in Dominant. "But you see" Ewing said nervously, "My Nana would, when we were in our twenties, even, cane us and give us enemas if we weren't in our PJ's by six pm."

"You were in your twenties?" Jip asked. Jip, Soames's cute strawberry blonde niece gazed at the balding brothers.

It had been with some trepidation that Soames had asked his niece, Jessamyn P. "Jip" Soames to intern with him, but she seemed quite popular with the clients.

A nineteen year old cock tease, Jip often was called out more than Soames was, although Soames did bring out the bisexual in constrained males.

"Dude, you were like, over twenty-two, and you went to live with Granny?" Jip shook her head as she applied lip gloss.

"Yes." answered Ewing. "We were pretty wild in our childhood and our teens, and then Mother sent us to Nana after college, and she got quite strict."

"Of course." Soames said gravely.

"And we had to record the size of our stools." Anders added.

"Excuse me? Carpentry?" Soames was trying to focus, but crazy folk bring out the ADD in a man.

"No no," Ewing corrected, giving a reproachful eye at his twin brother. "We had to weigh and write down the size of our uh, you know, after you do number two?"

"Your turds?"

"Yes, but Nana gave punishments for naughty talk. That's right though, our, er, turds."

"We worked for Nana's real estate company, collecting rents and so forth, and then she left it to us when she passed." Anders said, looking like he might weep.

"And now we need some discipline, because we're--"

"Just shitting and not taking it out of the bowl to weigh?"

"Well, more than that. We've begun reading naughty magazines and--"

"Porn?"

"No, someone sent us a "Victoria's Secret" by mistake, and then we began subscribing to it, and also "Fredericks of Hollywood"

"You guys sound hard-core." Thank the Lord these two little creeps are rich, Soames thought, or I'd run so fast...

"Nana was very strict about us not touching ourselves." Anders said. "But Ewing and I used to pull each other in secret. When Nana caught us, she got very annoyed."

"So I take it the business has gone to hell because you two are in a tug-of-war." Jip said with a giggle, and a toss of her strawberry blonde curls.

Soames gave her a reproachful look, which made Jip laugh so hard she fell off her chair.

Anders seemed fixed on Jip's long legs, coming out of her cut-off denims like glorious writhing snakes, they crossed and re-crossed time and again.

Then Jip wiggled her tits at him, and Anders gasped...

"Uncle, I'm going to take Joy-boy into the other room." Jip winked at Soames and grabbed Anders by his necktie, dragging him off.

In the back parlor, Jip told Anders to disrobe, and then snickered as he stood with his erection bouncing.

"You really do need some discipline, don't you, worm?" Jip snorted.

"I--well, you know, Miss Soames, I-it's been very hard."

"Yes, I see that." Jip got up and produced handcuffs, which she affixed to Anders's wrists, behind his back.

"They're a little tight." Anders complained.

"Jesus, what a whiny little bitch you are." Jip shook her head. She walked up close to Anders, and began casually stroking his penis.

Anders almost immediately began moaning, and his eyes closed.

"Don't you get sick of fooling around with your brother? Are you a virgin?"

Anders nodded. He opened his lids for a quick peek at Jip's cleavage.

Jip giggled. "So how did you find us--my uncle, and the whole master/slave thing?"

She raised her little fist, and then lowered it, and casually whacked Anders between his legs, jouncing his scrotum.

"My sister--our sister--Biranne, used to come to your uncle for sessions."

Jip resumed masturbating Anders. "She is--isn't Biranne the chick who likes jumper cables on her nipples?"

Jip pulled her hand away, just as it seemed Anders might orgasm, and then kicked him viciously in the balls, and he fell over, moaning, and looking a little ridiculous with his hands still locked behind his back.

Jip took one of her heels and began rubbing Anders's dick into the hardwood floor, as if extinguishing a particularly obstinate cigarette end.

"N-no I don't think Biranne--" But Anders's soliloquy was interrupted as Jip began dancing around on his cock and balls and singing to herself.

In the other room, Ewing was giving Master Soames a long and involved blowjob, with Soames offering tips about moving the tongue around the frenum, that sort of thing.

'Twas business as usual...