Soapland Ch. 04

Story Info
Jane and Hideki take it up a notch. Monica casts Soapland.
6.1k words
4
4.6k
00

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pete happened to be in a dive bar in Santa Monica, arriving there in his new Porsche, a symbol of his recent windfall. In the passenger seat was Angie, the yin to Sunny's yang. They were best friends and usually together, and he had some delightful threesomes with them, but Monica weaned Sunny away, and almost out of spite he began to spend more time with Angie. The eighteen-year-old blonde with the vacant demeanor was easy on the eyes, and easier on the psyche. Pete liked her enough to offer her a job at the Health Club, working as Jo's assistant and, hopefully, a return to the threesomes he loved so much.

Weed turned Angie into an obedient sex doll, and she was rarely without. "Just keep that shit away from Jo; if ya gotta do it, go out to the parking lot. That's all I ask."

"You're pretty cool about it," she said.

"Hey baby, the way you fuck; are you kidding?" Weed made Pete horny, as if he needed more incentive, so he didn't mind Angie having it around.

As far as he was concerned, tonight was all about business. Monica said she was in the market for some new blood, and Pete would investigate every lead to find her some, especially when it looked like Lisa, which meant that the drinks were on Donkey's tab. Lisa was a friend of Angie, a part-time, bit player actress with several credits in minor productions. Angie asked if she'd ever consider doing porn; Lisa had reservations, but Donkey wasn't like regular porn, and after describing her recent experience, Angie's friend agreed to meet Pete.

The first thing one noticed about Lisa was her hair. It was dark, very thick and very long, extending down to the small of her lower back. Her hair was straight for the most part, but its sheer mass added a tiny, subtle curl to the lower half of it as it descended down her curvaceous frame. Lisa had a real cute face, but her hair could easily overshadow it, but her hair was a sexy beast unto itself.

The second thing one noticed about Lisa was her breasts, especially since the top she wore was tight and form fitting. If asked to describe her boobs in one word, luscious, delectable, and good-enough-to-eat, would be the top three choices.

The third thing one noticed about Lisa was her wardrobe. If today was anything to go by, she favored knee-high leather boots and short black miniskirts. Her twenty-two year old body was ripe in all the right places. Pete showed great restraint by not drooling.

"No banging, that's my only no-go. My pussy is off limits."

"You mean on the video, right?"

Angie and Lisa both laughed. "Of course, silly," she replied.

"Good to know" Pete said. "I didn't think you were a virgin. And we like to mix it up; you got that Hispanic look going on, which is perfect, because we mostly hire blondes with no brains...uh, not you, Angie, it's just a figure of speech...which is, uh..."

"What Pete's trying to say," intervened Angie, "is that you look good enough to make guys jerk-off."

"I'll say!"

"Wait, this isn't some sort of sick thing, is it?"

Pete turned to Angie. "Did you show her the video?"

"Not yet."

"Baby, we make sick shit. I'm not gonna lie to you. Some of the stuff is so sick that...well...it sells, so go figure."

"What kind of sick shit?"

"Beating, whipping, homo...a lot of masturbation...you name it. Fetish porn, my ex calls it. But there's very little fucking; hell, you probably won't even have to take your clothes off, which is a damn shame, because you look like one hot firecracker. You'll probably have to give a hand-job to someone with a giant dick, or watch him jerk off."

"I could do that," she said.

"My ex has the final say on cast, but she never says no to me. I know who's got it, and baby you got it! Angie says you're an actress. They're dime a dozen in this town. You work with us, it might lead to more gigs; you never know. And the pay is pretty good. If Monica thinks you're hot she'll pay top dollar, so think sexy when you meet her...wait, what the fuck am I saying? Look at you! Like I need to talk to you about being sexy."

"Okay, Pete, sign me up. Let's meet this ex of yours."

Pete looked over at Angie, and then at Lisa. "How the fuck did you two meet, anyway?"

Lisa gazed at Angie and smiled. "A lady never tells," she said.

"I take that to mean you'd like to come back to my place and have a threesome with Miss Sugar Cakes over here."

"Like I said, sign me up."

Pete didn't expect something for nothing; in that regard he was an old-fashioned gentleman, so he sprung for an expensive dinner - hey, it was Donkey's money - and a few cocktails at a high-end joint, before dipping his wick in Lisa's orifice. Angie decided that smoking weed would make the threesome better, and Pete made no attempt to dissuade her.

"That was one good fuck," he said afterwards, still panting from the exertion. He phoned Monica with the good news, while Lisa rubbed his tired penis with her toes. He snapped a photo and texted it to his ex-wife.

"What do you mean, how does she look in clothes? Who gives a fuck...oh, that's right...all I can tell you is I got hard as soon as I saw her...her hooters are better than Olivia's...okay, just as nice...she's a friend of Angie's; you know, Sunny's friend...You got a role for her...okay, I'll let her know."

Both ladies looked at him after he got off the phone. "Well?"

"She wants to meet you," he said, "but I think you're in. She wouldn't waste her time if you weren't a cinch."

Lisa managed to surround his cock with two of her toes and gave it a gentle tug. "I could see myself doing R-rated stuff. T and A, that kind of thing."

"This could lead to that, I suppose. I got a friend, a colleague really, who might be casting soon for an Amazon army in some flick he's putting together. You're not that tall, but he might be enough of a pussy hound to hire you anyway. As for you, Sugar Cakes, you gotta be patient. We got a lot of shit to film, and they're always looking for cunts, especially young blonde ones who like to fuck and suck."

"That would be me," Angie replied. She lit another joint.

"Let's go out to the Jacuzzi," Pete said, and they retired to his deck. Lisa carried three glasses, Pete a bottle of champagne, and Angie an ashtray and lighter. "And he's got one of the smallest cocks on the set," she whispered to Lisa."

"Hey, I heard that," Pete said. "But it's true." He grabbed his penis and wiggled it proudly. "Nine inches, baby, but Monica's finds dicks that put me to shame. That's another perk, if you're into big ones." Lisa smiled.

"My God," were Monica's first words after Lisa stripped down to her underwear. Red bras paired with black panties were a hot fashion statement. Lisa possessed an earthiness that the director found very beguiling, and it was a quality often overlooked when Donkey cast their females. How divine her breasts would be when restrained within the confines of a white Soapland bikini top. And was there a reason why her long hair couldn't be braided and tied around a young man's boner on a Soapland massage table? Could it handle a sperm shampoo? Monica's mind was racing once again, which was almost always a good sign for the person who triggered it, meaning that Lisa got the job.

So now she had three Soapland workers: Carol, Leslie and Lisa. Two blondes and a brunette; one approaching MILF territory, one in their early twenties and one in their mid-twenties; two slutty Caucasians and one earthy Hispanic. There were still two more to go, plus Mama-San. Jacky was available for that role, but Monica preferred a new face. There were a lot of Mama-Sans out there just waiting to be discovered, and once more she turned to Pete.

"I need someone over thirty-five who's a real looker, and who's stacked."

"You always come to me when you need a favor," he quipped.

"Excuse me? I thought I was talking to the Executive Producer, in charge of recruitment, who gets paid quite handsomely for his efforts."

"Alright, okay, stop bitching. I'm on it."

Monica had been thinking about something Jane had mentioned, which was to hire the tall chick, Sydney, and pair her with the smallest guy in the room. That had certain panache to it. But could she get Sydney without James? Were they even still an item? She put Olivia on the case. It turned out that Sydney was available, for the right price, and James would jump at the chance to work again, if asked.

Monica couldn't think of any reason why James couldn't play the test subject for the training lesson, but to give it a little edge Lisa, and not Sydney, would be the trainee. If James were lucky, Sydney would take it out on him later that evening.

The two of them were living together and getting serious. Sydney had retired from the ranks of professional dominatrices, and she was now more than willing to lay a heavy number on James, who loved her as the aggressor, whether it be butt reaming, spanking, cock torture...you name it. The donkey lifestyle had gotten to him, because he was now infatuated with the idea of being dominated by a strong woman he could call his own, and Sydney was the perfect tonic; she unlocked the key to his hidden chamber. Sydney, for her part, saw a trophy penis with a good-paying job. That was her idea of win-win.

With Sydney on board, Monica had one female worker left to recruit, but a thought dawned on her. Why not get a man for the fifth worker, and why not have him work on one of the straight boys? All the other workers were occupied, so it was a male attendant or nothing, or something along those lines. It was at least worth considering. But who'd be right for the part, if she went that route? She ruled William out; he was in the previous Soapland. It was too soon for Dan, after his title role in Dan's Penis? Then again, the first Soapland had a male worker, so would it be too repetitive to have it again in the next installment? There were so many things to consider. Casting, this film would be all about the cast.

Darryl and Yuri would play two of the male customers. Yuri would play the gay boy whose parents had sent him to the Soapland to rid him of the homosexual disease. Darryl would bring his yet uncast eighteen-year-old grandson on his eighteenth birthday. They could arrive with just two workers available, a man and a woman, and they'd have to choose who got which. That could be a diabolically clever plot line. She was relying on Roland to find a young stud to play Darryl's grandson, and how hard could that be? The remaining two roles were up in the air; it would depend on whomever they recruited for the video. Monica didn't know what she wanted, but she'd know it when she found it. It could be company workers sent there as a reward by their boss; two college guys out for a fun evening; a bachelor having one last experience before his marriage...and the list went on.

Monica rummaged through her database of male actors to see if anyone jumped out at her. She really liked the idea of having a male worker. Johnny was a possibility. But should the male worker look openly gay? Wouldn't it be better if he were straight? Maybe she should save that concept for the weekly Soapland series, should that ever materialize. This business will drive you crazy if you let it. Monica sighed and decided to sleep on it.

****

Hideki had given Jane the number of his assistant. "If you need anything, call him." Jane did, and that's how four prostitutes found their way to her hotel room, along with the associate. Discretion was his most valuable attribute, and having a naked young man answer the door was just part and parcel of his job.

"Tell them that he's not allowed to masturbate, which is what he'll want to do. He needs to practice his fucking technique."

Duly translated, the associate prepared to depart, but Jane needed to run an errand, and he offered to take her.

"Aren't you gonna watch," Herman asked?"

"I'll be back before you finish, but I got something I need to buy. We paid for four hours. I want you to fuck them all, got it?" And no playing with your pecker, okay?"

"Don't worry," said one of the hookers who spoke a little English, "we make man out of him."

Jane perused the adult video store. She was there to buy a cock clamp; not as punishment, but to prevent Herman from masturbating prior to the sex tape. Twenty-four hours of no orgasms was what he needed, and Jane saw no other solution. Herman was incorrigible when it came to beating his meat, and the only way to insure that he didn't whack off was to clamp it.

At the checkout register Jane noticed a round, circular-shaped container that intrigued her. She was told that it was a masturbation enhancer. A man inserts his penis and, presumably, it feels like the inside of a vagina. Could there be a more appropriate gift for her valet than a masturbation enhancer? Jane thought not.

Hideki's associate took Jane to a high-end sushi restaurant for lunch, dropping her off at the hotel around two. Herman was still at it. He was fucking one of the ladies missionary style while the other three rested on the floor. One of them noticed the masturbation enhancer; its red and white design was well known in the sex trade, and she immediately commented on it. "Tenga," she exclaimed excitedly. Pretty soon all the ladies were giggling. They wanted to try it out on Herman.

Herman continued with his poking, but as soon as the woman he was fucking became aware of the sex toy, she put a hand on his shoulder and told him to stop. Herman's cock was hard and moist when he withdrew. It was fluttering like the wind. He wasn't sure why they had stopped; he was very close to cumming.

"Has he been doing okay," Jane asked, taking notice of his erection?

"Your boy, he man now," one of them said, and they all giggled. They told her about his four ejaculations, one with each lady except the one he had been fucking when she showed up. His first orgasm happened by accident, shortly after the session began, as the excitable young lad couldn't hold his seed. They had done little more than touch it, but with Herman, sometimes that was all it took. But at least he had the ability to remain hard, and Jane hoped that he tried out multiple positions and helped get it into his thick head that a vagina-induced ejaculation could be just as satisfying as using one's own hand. Were they successful? Jane would find out tomorrow. She'd allow him one more orgasm, using the sex toy she bought, and then the clamp was going on.

One of the ladies explained how it worked, and they all squealed with delight as the Tenga tube was placed over his penis. Herman clutched the outside of the red and white cylinder and began stroking himself.

"Tenga, Tenga, Tenga," the ladies chanted.

"Does it feel like a cunt," Jane asked him? The young valet grunted something that she couldn't decipher, but there was no mistaking his excitement. It must have felt pretty good, for he had a big smile on his face. Then it began contorting, and his grunts increased in frequency, an indication that he had found a good groove. He started writhing, before finally emitting a loud grunt, followed by a loud and long sigh, and from his spasmodic movements one could tell that he was having a semen squirt.

They sat in the large bathtub afterwards, except that this time Herman was submerged in the water and Jane was sitting behind him, massaging his shoulders. She had shown him the clamp. It would hurt her miserably to have to put in on. She really didn't want to do it; he would think of it as a cruel punishment, no matter how she rationalized it to him.

"If you promise me that you won't masturbate between now and tomorrow afternoon...that's the only way you can avoid the penis lock."

"I won't jerk, I promise. I'm worn out, anyway."

"You? Worn out? I don't believe it, but it's really important that you don't jerk. We're doing the sex tape tomorrow, and you need to deliver a lot of juice. I'm talking big juice - two big juices; in fact, for breakfast tomorrow you're eating yogurt."

The tight dress that Jane had worn on her first date with Hideki had been dry cleaned, and Herman was helping her squeeze into it."

"He's already seen me in this. What'll he think?"

"He'll think you need more dresses and send you a crate of them."

"And you're sure about the red panties and black bra?"

"Red and black are in this season."

Herman was lying on the floor watching porn when Jane returned home.

"Herman! I thought we said no jerking."

"I didn't. Here, look," and he stood to allow her to examine his specimen. Jane looked at it but said nothing. She walked throughout the suite, searching for semen stains on the furniture. She checked all the wastebaskets for tissues. She even leaned down to sniff his cock, but found no incriminating evidence.

Herman helped her out of her dress. "You're not wearing your bra."

"It was still tied about Hideki's cock when I left him."

"Miss Jane..."

"I did it," Herman," she said, excitedly, "I fucked him...or rather, he fucked me. He fucked me!"

"How'd that happen?"

"Well, we got into the back of his limo after dinner and I started kissing him, and he made a grab for my boobs, so I made a grab for his bone. I rubbed it through his pants, and it was a major-league bone! I thought he was gonna cum right there. We ended up at his place. We were gonna come back here, but I think he wanted more privacy; he probably didn't want you peeping on him."

"Hey..."

"Oh, hush up. As soon as we got inside I began tearing his clothes off, and then he lifted up my dress and got it over my head. You were right, my little one, he liked the red and black. The next thing I knew I was on my back, and he was ripping me, Herman, he was fucking ripping me! It was a hard, aggressive fuck; he fucking lusted. Herman, he lusted! I turned him on!"

"Why are you so surprised?"

"Because he's a fucking sick pervert, that's why. Who knows what gets him off? Oh Herman, this marriage is gonna work. A wife wants to know that she turns her husband on. This is huge!"

Herman stared in disbelief. How could the gorgeous woman with the high sex drive be surprised that she turned someone on? But if she was happy then so was he. "Do you want a bath," he asked? Jane stood motionless as he lowered her panties.

"I don't think you understand, Herman. If he lusts after me that means I can control him."

Jane luxuriated in the warm bathwater. "Do you know what I really want right now," she asked? Herman, who by now was familiar with her whims, climbed into the bath without being told, lifted up her long legs, and inserted his tongue into her receptive vagina. Making his mistress moan with pleasure was more satisfying than he could ever have imagined. He had come a long way in less than a week.

****

Olivia's hairdresser called her to say that there was a power failure at his salon and she'd have to reschedule her appointment. Olivia didn't want to reschedule, and she was a good tipper, so Ricardo agreed to bring his gear to her house and do it there.

Ricardo was tall and lean with a wispy moustache that he wasn't having much success with. But it added an element of style. Ricardo was of Puerto Rican descent, and it was a machismo, cultural thing to grow a moustache regardless of how thin it was.

William and Dewey walked into the kitchen while he was cutting Olivia's hair. That they were naked did not concern them. Nor did it concern Olivia, but Ricardo was definitely concerned. This was double trouble for him; William's muscular frame and semi-hard genitalia was one, but cute little Dewey and his cute little boner was another. Ricardo, you see, was not only gay; he was hopelessly gay, in love with every cock he could lay his eyes on. He looked it, he acted it, and he lived it.

12