Sobering Up

Story Info
She is taken after a night of partying.
751 words
3.63
163.8k
8
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His eyes were watching me the whole night. Carefully following my scantily clad body move to the beat of the club DJ. With a few drinks in my system I became loose in my behavior. Randomly making innocent physical contact with a few good friends. My movements were staggering and it was obvious I was becoming more intoxicated with each glass.

Two hours later I was on my way to my studio loft. The bar was only a few blocks from my house. I crossed the street, waving at the driver who let me by. Once inside my building, I stumbled up the stairs dropping to my knees on occasion. Sighing in frustration I finally got into my apartment. I tossed my keys onto the door side table. Walking up the metal, curvy staircase I unbuttoned my blouse, pulling it from my smooth shoulders.

That’s when I noticed him sitting on my bed. His jacket was draped over the back of my chair. "What the hell are you doing in my house?" I tossed my blouse over to the clothes heap next to my closet.

"Waiting for you." His reply was laced with sexual tension.

"I thought I told you we weren’t doing this anymore?" My hands flew to my hips, as female’s often do when annoyed.

"You did." He got up walking closer to me. "But I’m not done with you yet."

"Well I’m done with you so get out!" I sighed, turning to get undressed.

Connor pushed me against the wall, leaning his body on mine. Pinning me tightly he whispered into my ear. "Don’t you even think of running bitch. I am stronger and faster than you. Can I trust you to behave?"

"Yes…" My voice dripped with fear.

His hand slapped my ass hard. "Yes what?"

"Yes sir."

"Good girl." He lessened his grip on me.

My instinct took over as I hit him across the face then running down the stairs, reaching the door. Before I could open it Connor had my arms behind my back dragging me away from it.

"Let me go… please Connor. Oww you’re hurting me."

"You shouldn’t have tried to get away. I thought you were clear on what would happen. Obviously I over estimated you, slut."

Pushing me down on the table he took some rope from a near by counter and began tying my wrists to the sides of the table. My legs kicked out at him, searching for his groin. After coming in contact with his leg a few times he slapped me across the face. Hot tears stung my eyes. Connor continued his strapping me down, pulling my legs spread eagle.

"Wow… I didn’t know you got into the habit of wearing no panties." His fingers caressed my dripping wet pussy. "You really are enjoying this you little cunt aren’t you?"

His smirk was almost sickening.

"Connor this isn’t funny anymore. Let me go."

"It isn’t supposed to be funny Victoria. I’ve waited to long to fuck you again and I’m not leaving until I do." His hands worked off his shirt tossing it aside. Dropping to the buckle on his pants he undid them and slid them down with his boxers. His penis stood at full attention topping out at about nine inches. I closed my eyes hoping this would all go away. Cold steel touched between my breasts as Connor cut away my bra. Within seconds his mouth was enclosed around my pert pink nipple. My back arched in response, giving his cock the perfect opportunity to slide into me. The head just rested inside my walls. A steady throb began to surge through my cunt as he slid further into me. His thrusts were slow and steady at first, finding a rhythm. Then gradually getting faster.

Connor’s hips pounded at my defenseless cunt with such a force it felt as though I would break in two. Grabbing onto my waist to steady himself, he moved in circles, hitting directly against my spot. A few more thrusts and I would cum. As much as I hated to admit this was feeling great.

"Oh Victoria… ugh I’m cumming." He groaned above me shooting his thick hot seed inside me.

His orgasm brought on my own. A series of shudders raked through my body until I was limp from the exertion.

"You sure you don’t want this anymore?" Smiling Connor murmured against my neck, nuzzling me softly.

"Oh I want to do this… a lot more."