Sobriety

Story Info
Cop has to arrest his friend & strip search her.
2.3k words
4.34
101.1k
7

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/01/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kara J
Kara J
51 Followers

(This story has a slow start, but I promise it gets going and worth the wait. There will be a Chapter 2 to this story. Any feedback or suggestion as to where it should go let me know!)

Let's start this story from the beginning. A few years ago I was in an EMT class. The first few days went by like any other class where you don't know anybody. Eventually a tall, built, young man walked up to be and introduced himself as Reno. He told me that he was a cop and that he was hurt on the job so he was taking this class as sort of a career change. He said that he might still do police work on the side. Maybe as a reservist. Well we ended up being in the same study group. We got through the class practicing our skills on each other. We always flirted and it was obvious there could have been more but we were both in relationships at the time. We graduated the class and went out to look for jobs. He got a job at a private ambulance company and told me that I should come apply there. So I did. And I got the job. Now they don't usually partner new people together but because of the lack of personnel we ended up partners.

Some time had passed and Reno and I were great partners. We worked so well off each other. Since he had been a cop, when we had the difficult patients we would play a bout of good cop, bad cop. We always new what the other wanted before we asked for it. It was wonderful. As far as our relationship, the sexual tension was defiantly building. We were constantly pushing the envelope on fraternization at work.

Reno had got that job as a reserve police officer for local police department which left me with a different partner for shifts here and there. I ended up with Kate. Kate was 22 and the pinnacle Playboy centerfold. All the men in the station just drooled over her. I mean before she came a long I was their center of attention. I think I'm pretty hot, but who can compete with Pamela Lee??!!

Anyway so after working a very long Double (that's 48 hours) with practically NO sleep, Kate decided going out for drinks, since it was Friday was a great idea. I said I would drive her and she could drink. So we headed to our favorite hang out, Freddy's. Kate was being her usual self; downing one drink after the other. Flirting with every guy in the place. I had a couple slow drinks throughout the long drawn out night. At one point Kate got on the table and start to strip dance while holding a beer. I tried to draw her down and she spilled her beer all over me. I decided it was time to go. I drug her drunk ass out to the car and we started are drive home.

Kate reached over and began rubbing my crotch. I was strangely aroused, but told her to stop. She wouldn't, she just kept rubbing at my clit. I could feel my panties beginning to wet. I had a hard time concentrating and began swerving on the road. I also noticed that I had dropped my speed considerably. I glanced in my rear view mirror to see the swirl of red and blue lights. My heart fell to my stomach as I pushed Kate away. I pulled over to the side of the road. I rolled down the window before the cop had even pulled up behind me yet. I was clenching the wheel hoping that he wouldn't think I was drunk. I heard the door slam and the footsteps in the gravel got closer and closer and then stopped. I looked over and up into the eyes of

"RENO!!??"

"Karen?! -What are you doing?!" He said with a sort of sympathetic disbelief.
"Well, you see...." I explained the whole story to him. All accept the part about Kate rubbing my crotch.

"But, Karen you smell like a brewery, you've been swerving all over the road, and protocol says that I have to give you a sobriety test."

"Aw-come on, Reno, you know I would never drink and drive, we're partners this is ridiculous!"

"I'm sorry Karen, I have to do my job. If you haven't been drinking than there are no worries!"

With that, Reno opened the door and reached in to help me out of the car. He noticed Kate, "Hi, Kate"

I reluctantly stepped out of the car and walked to the back where Reno told me to stand.

All right I'm sure you know how this goes. He had me touch my fingers to my nose and a few other silly tests. But when it came to walking the line, trouble began. I was so tired from the double shift I just worked, not to mention nervous as hell. I also have horrible balance. Needles to say, I stumbled all over the place. Reno even had to catch me a time or two.

"Karen, you know what this means?!" He said sternly, but with sympathy.

"No, Reno, NO! This can't be, I only had a few beers, a long time ago, I swear I'm not drunk, Reno, you know that, Please, Please don't do this. What will they think at work."? I said as I started sobbing.

Reno grabbed my arm and let me over to the hood of the cruiser. "Karen, I'm sure everything will be fine, we'll go in for a blood test which will confirm the truth and everything will be fine. I have to do my job, I'm sorry, Karen!"

"Please put your hands down on the hood, Karen, I need to search you."

I did as he told me, and he began frisking me. He was gentle, but firm and thorough at the same time. He ran his arms first down my arms and then under my breasts. Then my stomach and back and finished, by guiding is hands slowly down my hips and legs and then up my inner thigh. As he finished my sobbing at stopped and I actually felt much better knowing that at least this was happening with Reno, until, I heard the clanging of handcuffs and the realization set in. Reno reached forward and grabbed my left arm and slid it up my back a little. I started to panic and fight.

"Reno, please, don't do this, you don't need to handcuff me, I'm not going to run away from you!"

"Karen, It's protocol, I have to, I'm sorry, please don't make this any more difficult then it already is." He said this as he was fighting me pulling my arm up higher on my back and pushing me into the hood of the car as my breasts flattened against the steel. He easily managed to wrangle me and get me in the handcuffs. As he led me to the back door of the cruiser by the arm and guided me into the car, he read me my Miranda.

"Sit there and be good, while I figure out what we're going to do with Kate" He said rather sternly. I think I was trying his patience.

I saw him using his radio outside my window and eventually another police car showed up and was helping Kate out of the car. Reno got in the car and we headed for the police station. The ride to the police station was uneventful. I pretty much just sobbed, starring out the window as I pondered what was possibly going to happen. Reno sat in silence as I'm sure as most men, he didn't know what to say when a woman is crying.

We pulled up to the police station. Reno came around and let me out. He walked me into the station holding on to the chain between my wrists and guiding me with gentle force on where to go. We went directly to the lab. Reno un-cuffed one hand and cuffed it to the draw chair. Then he stood to the side as the phlebotomist drew my blood for the blood test. After the blood draw was finished, Reno again cuffed my hands behind my back and we walked over to group that was forming with a few other cops and their criminals. I was starting to get worried as to what was to come.

"Reno, what's going to happen next?!"

"Well, I will take you to a holding cell, and you will be strip searched by a female officer, and then you'll wait until the blood test comes back"

Just as he said that, before I had time to take in what he had just said. One of his cop buddies said, "Actually, Reno, Christi is off today and there was no one to replace her, so the arresting officer is conducting the search!"

I could see the lump in Reno's throat as he glanced down at me. I was sort of relieved and mortified at the same time. I mean, Reno and I have always had this chemistry and this could be interesting. But, this is a little invading!

Reno shoots me a look I can't quite decipher. Possibly fear, possibly, excitement, maybe both! Reno guides me to a holding cell and opens the door. It is basically the size of a janitor's closet, tile floor, white walls and no window in the door. He grabs some scrubs from the table outside and follows behind me as he shuts the door behind him. He throws the scrubs on the floor. He un-cuffs my hands from behind my back and replaces them in front.

"Alright, let's make this easy, just do everything I ask and this will be over and done with in no time." He said this with an authority and a smirk on his face.

"Put your hands up on the wall, bring your legs out a few feet from the wall and spread them!" He said firmly.

He came up and knelt behind me as he picked up one foot and removed the shoe and did the same to the other. Then he ran his hands smoothly up my legs and pulled my nylons down so they rested at my ankles. He placed one hand on my stomach as his other undid the zipper at the back of my skirt. It slinked to the floor as he gathered my shirt and pulled it over my head. He began unhooking my bra. At every hook, I gasped realizing that soon I would be naked except for my thong. As the bra fell to the floor, Reno reached around front and began fondling my breasts. I realized this was no longer a professional strip search. But I wasn't arguing. He had the gun! :O) He was fondling my breasts, caressing them roughly. He pulled at my already attentive nipples. I felt my pussy swell. He stepped away and I heard the snap of rubber gloves. He pulled my thong up and gave my clit a nice jolt and then ripped my panties away.

"Bend over more, spread those legs!!!" He demanded.

He guided his gloved hand in my pussy and began exploring. He found nothing, but didn't stop. He fingered me forcefully, my body shaking with every thrust. His fingers gliding in and out. As he was doing this he began to glide hid first and middle finger in my ass. Ramming it in and out. My clit was throbbing, my pussy dripping. He withdrew his hand from my pussy and reached around to his belt and brought out his nightstick. He brought it to the opening of my pussy and teased me for moments that seemed like eternity. He ran it up and down my lips, circled it at my clit, again up and down my pussy lips and slowly entered my pussy. He was fucking my pussy hard with his big stick, pumping it in and out; the stick was bouncing of my cervix causing waves of pleasure. I heard him unzipping his pants with the hand that had just been in my ass. His cock met my ass, again as he teased me. He rubbed his penis around my ass. Just putting the tip in and pulling it out and then in one slow and steady motion his cock entered my ass. At that moment he grabbed a fist full of my hair and pulled my head back. He was fucking my ass, pounding it hard with his cock. His nightstick was violating my pussy. Fucking me hard, harder, harder. Pumping both holes. Pulling my head back further and further.

"You like that, huh?! God, I have wanted to do this for so long, you constantly teasing me, how's it feel, HUH!!! You know you're going to get it later for this!!"

I wasn't sure what he meant about getting it later, but I really didn't care!!

I was pushing myself down on his cock and stick. He was pounding deeper and harder with every thrust. Pulling my head farther back with my hair in his fist. My clit was throbbing, I could feel it coming. His cock was tightening.

"Oh, oh yes, fuck me Reno!!! Cum in me baby!!!"

Pounding, harder, deeper, faster. "Uh, uh, uh" "yes, yes, yes"
He thrust his cock in as deep as it would go as he released his load. My body shook violently in an orgasm like no other I had ever experienced. I stood there still bent over with my hands on the wall. Reno sat back against the wall. We were both panting from the exersion of sex. After moments passed Reno stood up and un-cuffed me. He helped me with the scrubs and dressed himself. He wiped his mess and his nights stick off with my underwear. He placed my clothes in a bag.

"Alright, your good, I couldn't find anything, I'll be back when the results are back"

"But, that's it you're just going to leave?!"

"Oh don't worry, even if we find out you weren't driving drunk you still deserve a punishment, you're not getting off that easy!" He said as he winked and walked out the door.

Kara J
Kara J
51 Followers