Sobriety Ch. 03

Story Info
They have a kinky threesome
1.1k words
4.31
46k
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/01/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kara J
Kara J
51 Followers

I stood there attached to the wall bent over, legs spread and pussy exposed waiting for Reno to return. My mind was running with thoughts of what my surprise could be. I felt a breeze rush my exposed pussy as the door flew open. Reno had returned.

He came over to me and kissed me gently on the cheek. He then moved behind me and grabbed my hips and pulled me back so I was bending over more and my ass stuck out. Then I felt the touch of a leather paddle on my ass. I guess it to be about 3 inches wide and 1 ½ feet long. Reno was gently caressing my ass with it.

I thought to myself... This is going to be interesting.

Thwap on my ass Thwap Thwap Thwap

"You've been a naughty girl Karen!!" "Yes I have been!"

"That was just a warm up, dear!"

THWAP THWAP THWAP ...much harder the paddle hit my ass!!

"OOUUUUU" I yelped

"Keep it quiet or I'll have to gag you!!"

THWAP THWAP THWAP

"FuuuuuCCKKK!!"

"That's it... Kate, gag her!!"

WHAT!!! Did he say Kate? Before I could say anything a large ball entered my mouth and the gag was tightened securely behind my head.

Before I had much time to contemplate the fact that Kate was there... THWAP, THWAP, THWAP

THWAP, THWAP, THWAP

I was trying to scream but all the came out was grunts and drool!

I then felt soft female hands rubbing my ass.

"Awww you see what being a bad girl gets you, Karen!!" Kate said.

She rubbed my ass till the sting started to fade. The rubbing stopped and soon I felt wetness at my pussy. Kate was beneath me licking and pulling at my clit. Flicking it back and forth with her tongue and then sliding her tongue up and down my slit and then back to my clit. My clit was throbbing and my pussy was quivering. I wanted to beg for more but only managed a:

"MMPPH"

She continued flicking my clit back and forth back and forth back and forth... my clit was throbbing, throbbing.... I suddenly felt wetness at my ass and something slowly entering.

"You took my nightstick in your pussy, let's see if you can take it in the ass!!" Said Reno

With that his nightstick slowly entered my ass. Kate was still working at my pussy. Flicking my clit.. Back and forth.. Back and forth.....

I heard a vibrating sound and soon Kate had worked a vibrator in my pussy. I was now being fucked in the ass by Reno's nightstick, fucked in the pussy with a vibrator and Kate was feverishly working at my clit.

Reno was now gaining force and rhythm at my ass. The nightstick was pounding me harder and deeper. The pounding of my ass and pussy continued. Both Kate and Reno fucked my holes as hard as they good while Kate still flicked at my clit.... faster and harder... the double penetration and clit play was causing a flood of pleasure.... I was getting closer to orgasm... harder faster.. Back and forth back and forth...

"Mmmph... mmmph... mmmph... uhhhhh..."

My body collapsed in fatigue from the orgasm. It was like no orgasm I had every experienced.

After hanging there in a heap and catching my breath Reno released me from my restraints and removed the blindfold.

He gazed in my eyes intensely and said,

"I'll take the gag off but I don't want to hear a word, understand?!"

I nodded my head that I understood.

He guided me over to the other side of the room where there was a bed. He grabbed my hair in a fist and came in fast and gave me a passionate kiss. Then threw me to the bed on my knees. Kate wandered over and lied on the bed in front of me and spread herself before me. She was wearing a black latex bra and garter with black silk stockings.

"Kate was nice enough to make you cum, don't you think you should return the favor?"

I nodded my head meekly, yes..

Kate motioned me to her pussy as Reno gave me a shove from behind.

I bent down to Kate's pussy and started at her clit. I circled it with my nose and eventually I stuck out my tongue and began flicking it back and forth like she had done with me. I brought my hand to her pussy and started fingering her pussy as I flicked and licked her clit. Kate was already moaning... I could tell this would be quick. The excitement of giving me an orgasm had obviously brought her quite close to the edge. I continued flicking her clit.. Faster and harder... my nose buried in her pussy... back and forth.. Harder.. Faster... mmmmm... Harder faster, back and forth back and forth......

"AWWWWWAAA" Kate let out as her back arched on the bed.

I continued at her clit until she had laid back down on the bed motionless.

Moments later when Kate had recovered she got up and went to the other side of the room and was ruffling through a bag. Reno came around in front of me and stuck is hard throbbing cock in my mouth.

"SUCK, SLUT!"

I did as he demanded. I took his cock deep down my throat. I was slow at first.. Going as deep as I could. I started getting faster.. Sucking up and down, hard and fast... Reno began pushing my head further down on his cock... I swallowed with his cock deep down my throat causing tightness on his cock...

Just then I felt something large &hard enter my pussy. Kate was behind me with a strap on. She was guiding it slowly in and out. She began increasing her tempo as I began increasing mine on Reno. She was fucking me harder and faster... I was sucking Reno's cock... faster, deeper, up, down, swallowing... faster... deeper...

Faster and harder Kate fucked me.... Reno still pushing my head deeper on his cock... his cock deep down my throat.. All I could really do was keep swallowing....

Swallow... swallow... suck, suck Faster... harder... deeper

I felt Reno's cock begin to swell I sucked harder and faster until he came down my throat, not a drop was missed. He pulled his cock from my mouth and collapsed on the bed as Kate continued to fuck my pussy. She began smacking my ass as she fucked me steady getting faster and more forceful with every thrust... smackin' my ass... fucking me faster... harder.... SMACK Faster...harder....SMACK

My clit was throbbing; my pussy quivering.

"Yes, YES... FUCK ME KATE.... FUCK ME!!!!!!!"

"OH YEA... You like that you little slut don't you!!!"

"YES... YES!!!'

"FUUUUCCCKKK MEE!!"

"Uhhh uhhh aaahhhh" I came violently as I threw my head back and arched like a scared cat.

We all laid tired on the bed catching our breath. Reno gave me a kiss on the cheek and said:

I hope you enjoyed tonight... I look forward to doing this often!!!

Kara J
Kara J
51 Followers