Soccer Dads Ch. 02

Story Info
Dads make a decision to stay away from daugthers.
5.4k words
4.69
240.4k
107
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 07/06/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,174 Followers

Note: Please read Soccer Dads Ch. 01 first. The Dads thought that the daughters would coward away but now realized that they wouldn't. Will the Dads play defense or head towards the taboo soccer goal? All rights reserved.

*

Alexis found herself alone in bed and saw that her father had already left for breakfast. After a quick pee she knocked on Manni's door and heard her say come in. She peeked inside and saw Manni lying naked on the bed.

"Is your dad here?" Alexis asked as she walked into the room in her shirt and panties.

"No, I scared him off," Manni frowned. She brought her legs together and turned on her side. "But last night was wild."

"Same here," Alexis smiled. "You tell me first."

Manni told her how they had French kissed and how she had jerked him off during the night. "God Alex he is so big. I couldn't even get my fingers around it and it was so long."

"We kissed too," Alexis started. "But after we were asleep I felt him pushing down my panties. I was facing away from him when he pushed his...his thing against my butt. He started humping me and I started pushing back." She laughed. "He climaxed on my ass. God, I so horny."

Manni moved onto her back again. "Me too. I was taking care of that before you came in."

Alexis watched as Manni lightly touched her stomach and light fuzz. "You were touching your.."

"Pussy," Manni said without smiling. "Why don't you join me?"

"Now? Here?"

Manni reached out for her arm and moved to the side to make room. After Alexis was next to her Manni turned and faced her while lifting her left leg. "I want to watch you do it while I do it."

Alexis was on fire as she pushed off her panties. She didn't bother with the shirt before reaching between her thighs and finding her raised and ready clitty. "Oh God I'm so hot."

Manni had been thinking before Alexis arrived and decided to hit her with her idea. "I think we've gone as far as we can with our own fathers." She watched Alexis push two fingers up into her moist hole and knew that she was not a virgin.

"But it was so good last night," Alexis complained.

"What would you say about swapping dads?"

Alexis stopped fingering. "Are you suggesting that I sleep with your father and you with mine?"

Manni was getting close just thinking about it. "Yes."

"But I doubt if my dad will let me sleep with another man."

Their fingers were moving faster as they thought about it.

"He will if he can have me," Manni grinned.

"Ohhh," Alexis moaned. "I'm so close...Ahhh."

Manni shifted forward until their faces were inches apart. "Let's do it at the same time." Their eyes locked as they raced to the edge of satisfaction. "Almost...," Manni moaned.

"Me too...Manni...Manni.."

"What?"

"Kiss me!"

Their lips came together at the right time to muffle the cries of their orgasms. It was the best one for them ever and now their tongues were mixing and twisting together.

Manni's mouth moved away. "NOW! NOW!"

"OH YES...I'M CUMING!" Alexis screamed.

After landing back on Earth Manni pulled Alexis up. "Come on. Let's shower together."

Alexis didn't hesitate to follow her into the bathroom and a few moments later under the warm falling water. They took turns washing each other's backs and buttocks but stayed away from the front sides for now.

*

John was asleep until he heard the bathroom door open. He was rubbing his eyes when he turned and saw his daughter's shape coming around the corner. His vision quickly appeared when he saw her naked breasts and patch of dark pubic hair between her thick thighs. "Jesus Dora."

"Sorry I thought you were asleep," she said standing proudly.

Seeing her breasts while she was standing was amazing. Her nipples pushed out like rocket cones. "You are so beautiful."

"I'm yours daddy. Whatever you want I'll do it." She walked to the edge of the bed and reached down to take his trembling hand. "Anything you want."

John knew he should pull back but he was weak, too weak to stop her from guiding his fingers to the love nest between her legs. She pushed his middle finger between her outer and inner lips until half disappeared. "We don't have time now but we will tonight." She moved her hand away and smiled when his finger started moving in and out of her depths.

John was too paralyzed to move so it was her who pulled back allowing his finger to make a popping noise when it released. "I...uh better take a shower."

*

Dan found Paul sitting alone in the breakfast dining room and walked over with a cup of coffee. He could tell that things must have gotten out of hand with him and Alexis. "I guess they wanted to go further than we thought."

Paul jumped and relaxed when he saw Dan. "Yeah, definitely too far. I'm thinking about getting a separate room for the next two nights."

"That's a good idea but I think they are sold out because of the tournament."

"I guess we will just have to say no," Paul stated firmly.

"I tried that last night. I was good until we woke up in the middle of the night."

"Oh God, you didn't...you know..?"

"No, we didn't get that far but another night we might...who knows?"

"Let's think about it today and maybe by dinner we will come up with a plan?" Paul said as others came into the restaurant.

It was twenty after eight when they saw John walking in. They waved him over. "So how did your night go?" Dan asked. They both knew that they had French kissed their own daughters but neither had known about the rest.

"Good," John smiled.

Dan and Paul looked at each other. "So it didn't get carried away?"

"Not really," John lied as he waved for the waitress to bring him a cup of coffee.

"Well...uh.Paul and I were thinking about getting another room if one is available."

"Na, I'll stay with Dora. Everything is cool."

A few minutes later the girls walked into the restaurant but sat with other members of the team. Nothing was said about what happened on the way to the field, during the match or even on the way back to the hotel. But when they returned Dan pulled Manni aside.

"Uh Paul and I decided that we...we will share our own room tonight. Alexis and you can have the other bedroom. We think we need to stay in our own bedrooms."

Manni wasn't expecting it but it kind of played into her plan. "Alexis and I talked about it also. We decided that we didn't want to sleep in the same room as our dad anymore."

"That's good."

"Yes, so Mr. Johnson and you can stay in your own rooms."

Dan was confused. "But that won't work because you will be in my room."

Manni gave him a sly glance. "No, I'll be in Mr. Johnson's room and Alexis will be in your room." She turned and took off before it sank in.

"Wait!"

*

Dora twisted her ankle during the game but they did not think it was broken. They taped it up so she had to hold onto her father back to the vehicle. The hotel had a wheelchair so it was easy getting her to the room.

"Let's get you on the bed," John said after closing the door behind them.

"I need a shower first," Dora smiled. Her ankle was feeling better but she didn't tell him. "Will you help me get undressed?"

John's heart raced as he helped her to sit on the bed. He knelt by her feet and pulled off her other shoe, shin guard and sock.

"My shorts," she grinned while lifting upward with her arms.

John grabbed the soccer shorts and pulled them under her butt and down her legs. He looked at the white panties and when she lifted up again he pulled them down and off as well. As she sat back down her legs opened to show him her hairy mons and her pink glistening pussy.

Dora let him look for a few moments. "My shirt."

John moved next to her on the bed and pulled off her soccer jersey. All that was left was her enforced bra. He fumbled with the clasp behind her back and when it released he moved to the front and pulled it down and off her pink mounds.

"I don't think I can take a shower by myself. I...I need you to wash me."

John had anticipated some fun later than night but it was only 4:00PM and the bright sun radiated into the room. "Are you sure?"

"Yes."

Dora sat waiting for him to decide. She leaned back on her elbows, which pushed out her full breasts. "Help me up."

John moved closer and held out his hand. As he pulled her up onto her good leg she leaned into his body for support. He started to walk but she stopped him.

"You need to get undressed too silly." She got her balance and pulled off his shirt. He started to reach for his belt but she pushed his hands away. "Let me."

John's hard-on was pushing out the front of his shorts and when she pushed them and his briefs down his pink rod popped out proudly.

Dora had lost her virginity but not to a real penis. This was a first for her so she didn't hesitate to reach down and grab it.

"AHHH!" He groaned from the tightness and the pleasure.

Dora explored the spongy crown and sides before reaching under to cup and gently squeezed his balls. "You have so much to teach me."

"I know," John smiled. "Let's get nice and clean first." After she let go of his cock she stood and walked into the shower without any display of injury. "HEY!"

"My ankle suddenly feels better," she giggled. "Come on."

As she adjusted the temperature of the water John cupped and squeezed her soft buttocks. They grabbed the liquid soap they had brought and moved together in the confined shower.

"Turn around," John ordered. When she faced the spray he squirted the green liquid onto her shoulders and quickly gathered it in two hands. The hands moved down her arms to her hands and then back up.

Dora sighed feeling hands on her body like this for the first time. He touched and squeezed down her back until he cupped both butt cheeks. As he caressed and washed his middle finger pushed into the crevice and jabbed into her small rear hole. "Oh God," she moaned as she reached forward to brace herself on the wall in front of her. She opened her legs and felt his finger move into her anus. She had read about anal sex. "Are you going to...to...you know?"

"Not now baby. Maybe later," he answered. He pulled his finger out and moved under her ass until he once again pushed into her tight pussy. "I thought you were a virgin."

"I am..I mean no man has ever...ever fucked me."

He grinned. "You found your mother's dildo." His soapy finger moved in and out until she couldn't stand it anymore. She pulled away from him and turned. Their eyes locked as their bodies came together before their mouths and tongues.

They were no longer father and daughter. They were man and woman in need. Her fingers again found his hard shaft and stroked it as he fondled her breasts. Suddenly there were no boundaries. She sucked on his tongue while they touched everywhere they could reach.

Her lips moved to his earlobe and suckled. "I'm ready daddy." They both knew what it meant.

*

Dan couldn't catch Paul to tell him what the girls had planned. He had left the group and didn't know where he went. After looking around the lobby he hurried up to his room and opened the door. "PAUL?" he yelled into the adjoining door, which was open. He heard Alexis' voice.

"He's not here," she said as she moved up from behind him.

"Alexis," Dan gasped. He turned to look at her but his eyes quickly fell to her naked breasts and dark trimmed bush. "What...we can't do this." But he was frozen and couldn't move back.

"Actually we can," she grinned as she took his closest hand and brought it up to brush lightly over her nipple. "I'm not your daughter." As the hand rubbed back and forth she saw him getting harder. "No one will know but the four of us."

"Alexis. You're so beautiful."

"What if they come back to the room?" Dan asked bringing both hands up to caress her titties.

"Manni gave me her key so they can't get in. Close the door to the other room and I'll be ready."

Dan didn't want to move his hands from her titties but had to in order to close the door. He turned the dead bolt and hurried to the bed and saw her lying face down. Her wonderful ass was his to touch.

She turned and saw him reaching out but stopped him. "Undress first."

It felt so strange getting naked in front of a young girl that he had seen growing up to the woman she was now. When he pushed off his boxers and his long hard cock appeared she smiled. "Promise me that you will go slow."

"Oh I will definitely go slow," Dan whispered. He sat down on the bed next to her hips and lightly caressed over her two buttocks. He left his left hand fondling her butt while his right hand explored down her thighs to her lower legs. As he moved back up her inner thighs he saw her opening her legs and saw the pink pedals of her pussy opening up as far as they would go.

Alexis waited expecting his fingers to touch her pussy but they never came. She started to turn around when she felt his lips pressing into her left buttock. "Ohhh Mr. Dan!"

Dan took his time caressing and kissing the young woman's nearly perfect ass. As his tongue strayed down into her crevice she giggled when he licked her rear hole and then lifted upward to allow him access to her slit. As he teased over her anus his middle finger explored and probed into her sex. He discovered that she was not a virgin but was very tight.

Alexis felt hot and wonderful under the touch and spell of this experienced man. She knew that she could easily move up onto her hands and knees for a doggie fuck but wanted more.

Dan felt her pull away and moved back onto his knees until she was on her back smiling. He once again kissed towards her moist pussy but when his tongue licked up the length of it she grabbed onto his shoulders and pulled him up between her legs. "Alexis."

"Shhh, come here and kiss me. Touch me and kiss me first."

Dan did as she asked. He fondled her nipples while their tongues met and mingled. Her hands moved around his back to squeeze and rub while his cock rubbed dangerously on her opened gash. As much as he wanted to fuck her he wanted her to ask for it first.

Alexis had given up her cherry on her eighteen birthday to an inexperienced guy who didn't last more than five deep strokes. Now she wanted to experience foreplay. Her mouth moved from his lips to his chin and slowly down his neck.

*

Manni waited by the elevators in the main lobby for Paul to return. She didn't know how she was going to seduce him when he came into the hotel.

"Hi Manni," he grinned. "Where is Alexis?"

"I'm not sure," Manni lied. "But I don't have my room key. Would you let me into our room through the adjoining door?"

"Uh sure," he gulped glancing down at her nice firm round ass. He followed her into the elevator and moved to the other side to create space. "You played very uh..well in the matches today."

"I hurt my leg," she said seriously before sticking out her left hip and pulling up the nylon light blue shorts. "See."

Paul was seeing her smooth thigh all the way up to where her leg met her torso. She was holding the shorts up so high that he thought he saw a few wispy blonde pubic hairs. "It's just...a...uh..uh..small bruise."

Manni thought about asking him to kiss it to make it better but wanted to wait until they got into the room. She giggled when the door opened. "We didn't go anywhere." She pushed their floor and looked up at the small lit numbers above the door increased. "Here we are." A few seconds later his hands trembled as he tried to use the plastic pass key. Finally the green light came on and he pushed open the door. "Alexis?"

Manni followed him inside and closed the door behind them. "I guess she's not here." She pulled open the adjoining door and tried the other door but it was locked. "Fuck!"

Paul had never heard Manni curse and was shocked. "Is...it locked?"

Manni had cursed to see his reaction. "Yes, sorry I said you know..that word."

Paul's hand fell down to try and hide the fact that we were excited. "That's OK. It's used so much it doesn't mean much."

Manni tapped on the adjoining door hoping that they wouldn't answer. "Looks like my dad is not over there. Can I stay with you until he gets back?" She didn't wait for an answer as she walked by him and sat on the nearest bed. "Fuck does mean a lot." She leaned back on her elbows and pushed out her chest.

"Shit," Paul thought realizing that Manni was coming on to him. "I uh..need to use the bathroom." He turned and almost ran into the tiny room.

*

"Don't answer it," Alexis whispered to Dan when they heard someone tapping on the adjoining door.

"But it's Manni," he said. "She's with..," he said stopping. It hit him about what they had planned. "Your father. She's going to...to.."

"Yes," Alexis smiled before turning over onto her back and slowly opening her tender white thighs. "See anything you like?"

Dan watched the pink petals open up and realized that she was not a virgin. "You are so beautiful."

She closed her eyes when his right hand moved to her ankle and then slowly up the warm flesh until his thumb branched out and hooked into her outer lip. He felt the seeping juices and saw her swollen clitoris when he pulled the lip to the side.

"Mr. Dan..would you...?"

Dan smiled and rubbed over the pleasure button. "What Alexis? What do you want me to do?"

She blushed not from having her pussy open but from what she was about to say. "Would you kiss my...my pussy?"

Dan forgot about Manni in the other room because his tongue wanted to taste the sweet nectar of Alexis' pussy. Her eyes locked onto his until his mouth was posed above her lower lips. Both sets of eyes closed when his tongue searched outward against the hooded mound of pleasure.

"AHHH Mr. Jenkins!" Alexis cried out from the new pleasure. She had heard so much about oral sex but never thought it could be so...so intense. She leaned upward and watched as the older man suckled and tasted in and out of her moist lips.

Dan's hands slid under her wonderful ass and cupped her buttocks to lift his teen meal upward. As her ass rose and her legs fell outward her pussy opened more until he was able to glide his tongue into her tight depths. "OH MY GOD!"

*

Paul had cooled off in the bathroom and was somewhat under control when he walked out. As he passed the adjoining door he heard his daughter's scream. "ALEXIS! ARE YOU OK?" He cried into the locked door.

He didn't hear a reply and listed more when he felt Manni's body pressing into his back. "She's more than OK."

"Man...Manni..this is...crazy," he said realizing that he could feel the sharp points of her nipples through his shirt.

Manni had removed her shirt and bra waiting for him so when she lifted the back of his shirt and pressed her bare tits into him she heard him gasped. They both heard Alexis moan again but this time Paul didn't comment. He was wondering if Manni was naked behind him. As she rubbed her boobs he reached down and backward and felt the thin strap of her thong.

"I want you to make me moan like Alexis," Manni whispered. She reached around and released the snap on his shorts and quickly pushed them and his boxers down over his hips until they bunched at his feet. He lifted his feet and allowed her to make him naked. He looked down and saw his hard six-inch cock pointing straight outward. He was about to turn but her hands reached up onto his hips and turned him around. She was still on her knees with her eyes on the same level as his shaft.

Manni had only seen her small boyfriends and her father's last night in the dim light of the room. Now in the bright lights of the room Paul's penis looked so huge. She just stared at it for a minute before looking up at him with "can I touch it" eyes.

Slickman
Slickman
8,174 Followers
12