Soccer Dommes

Story Info
He is part of an exquisite strap-on fantasy.
5.9k words
4.66
132.3k
63
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rick_oh
rick_oh
1,079 Followers

Part 1.

The three girls performing soccer practice appeared to be having a lot of fun. I stopped to watch as I walked home from the corner store. A well-built brunette with long straight hair in a ponytail, and a leggy dark-haired girl easily ran across the field with the ball. The goalie was a slender, small-breasted blonde with a ponytail and a salacious smile.

After a while I heard one of them shout, "Let's take a break!"

The athletic brunette saw that I was watching, and came over. "Hi!" she said, and sat close to me on the bleachers. "My name's Cindy."

I shyly mumbled my name and shook her hand. She was certainly not shy - she sat so that her bare knee was in contact with my leg. I enjoyed the sensation.

"Do you have a girlfriend?" Cindy asked after a moment.

"Not right now."

"I have a boyfriend," she said, and paused. "See the blonde over there? She doesn't have a boyfriend. I wish she'd find one - she likes to practice on the rest of us."

I looked at Cindy. I didn't know what she meant. Then she giggled.

"We're all roommates, and Kimber - the blonde - is taking some classes or something. She has to practice giving enemas and physical exams and things. She really enjoys it. I guess that was too kinky for her boyfriends."

I developed an erection from Cindy's talk. By that time the other two girls were on their way over to see what was going on.

"Hey Kimber," Cindy enthusiastically shouted, "I think I've found you a subject (giggle) I mean a friend!"

Kimber was more stunning up close than from a distance. Her slender legs appeared smooth and strong. A dizzy smile graced her freckled face as she extended her hand. Cindy got up and put her hand on Lorraine's shoulder and said, "Let's leave these two alone." They walked back to the field.

Kimber took Cindy's place, and also sat as Cindy had - with her bare leg in contact with me. That aroused me and I felt the firmness of her leg through my jeans, and knew that my erection probably showed.

I felt awkward and at the same time I wanted to talk to Kimber and get to know her better. "Cindy tells me that you are all roommates," I said.

"Yes," she replied in a soft and sensuous voice. "I'm taking classes, Cindy works at State, and Lorraine is a paralegal in a law office."

"When Cindy said something about finding a 'subject'..." I said, and then paused.

Kimber gave me her dizzy smile again. "Oh yes," she began. "I need to practice... frankly, I need to practice giving enemas and other health exam kinds of things. I've been practicing on them a few times a week, and they're getting kind of tired of it. I wouldn't mind practicing on you - but only if you don't have a girlfriend."

I gazed at her face as fantasies raced through my mind. If I don't say yes, I thought to myself in spite of the nervousness in my stomach, I'll probably regret it.

"Yes," I replied. "I - I'd like that."

"Good - I practiced on them yesterday, but I'd like to do you right now. You can come with us - the others won't mind. In fact, they're probably relieved that I wont be doing them!" She put her hand on my thigh, and I nodded in assent.

Kimber grasped my hand and stood up, and shouted to the others, "Cindyyyyy! Lorraine! We're going to the house. See you later!"

They waved in acknowledgment, and Kimber kept hold of my hand. She walked briskly, and in a few short minutes we were at her place. She let us in the house and got us each a glass of cold water. We made small talk for a few minutes, and then she said, "Okay, let's go into the practice room."

She opened the door to one of the bedrooms and there was what looked like a massage table in the center. It had been modified and appeared considerably sturdier than a regular massage table. Then, there was a portable metal stand, and a cabinet with several drawers and compartments. Finally, there was a small bathroom adjoining.

"Strip down to your undies and lie face down on the table," Kimber instructed. "I'll be back in a little bit."

When she left I hurriedly removed my clothes. The feeling in the pit of my stomach was similar to that which I remember when a new lover and I were on our way to bed. It was a mixture of anxiety and excitement. My heart raced as I climbed onto the table and lay face down as instructed.

A few long minutes passed and then Kimber came in. She had changed clothes and wore a clean white uniform dress. The hem of the dress came down to mid-thigh. She also wore white sneakers with anlke socks, and had let her hair down.

A knowing smile illuminated her face as she stood where I could see her. She snapped on a disposable glove and said, "I want you to address me as 'Nurse Kimber' when I wear this uniform. You'll find that I'm quite strict about that."

She paused for effect and said, "First I'll take your temperature. Stay on your tummy now."

She walked around, grasped my briefs and slowly slid them down so my bottom was bare. It felt so sexy the way she ceremoniously did that. A moment later she spread my bottom and inserted the rectal thermometer. She kept it almost constantly in motion, either twisting it from side to side or pushing it in further or withdrawing it a little. Every time it contacted my prostate a sensuous feeling zinged through my body. A few minutes later she withdrew the thermometer.

"Okay, now I'm going to check your prostate," she almost sang in her beautiful voice. "I want you to get down, slip your briefs off, and bend over across the table."

My erection pointed straight out. I leaned across the examination table as she lubricated her gloved middle finger. Again I felt her spread my bottom, and then she inserted her finger. She pressed hard against my prostate.

"Uhhhh!" I groaned. She kept up the exploring and the pressure. "Ohhhhhh." I felt little squirts of prostate fluid seep through my cock. After a few moments of this, she withdrew and discarded the glove.

"You certainly do need an enema!" Kimber exclaimed. "I think we should start with a two quart soapsuds retention enema. You may need a second, bigger one." She spoke in an almost official sounding voice. "You can watch as I prepare it," she smiled.

I stood up and turned around. Stringy droplets of pre-cum dripped to the floor from the tip of my cock. Nurse Kimber retrieved a red closed-top enema bag. Then she put some water in a canister and checked the temperature, adjusting it until she was satisfied. Then she put a generous amount of enema soap in the solution and stirred it. Finally, she transferred the solution to the red enema bag and closed the stopper. She attached an inflatable nozzle to the enema hose, flushed some water through it, and hung the bag on the metal stand.

"Okay, up on the table, on your hands and knees," she instructed. When I was in position, she donned a latex glove and thoroughly lubricated me back there. Then I felt the tip of the nozzle at my entrance. She pushed steadily until it was in, and then inflated the portion that was inside me.

"Ohh! Ah!" I exclaimed as the nozzle literally filled me up. Nurse Kimber giggled.

"On your back, now!"

When I repositioned myself, Nurse Kimber lightly grasped my cock with her firm feminine hands, and released the hose clamp. The enema began to flow. As soon as the warm soapy water started coursing into me, there was a knock on the door.

"We're back," Cindy announced.

"Come on in!" Nurse Kimber said. I immediately startled at the prospect of the other females seeing me like this. Kimber giggled and said, "It's okay if they watch."

Cindy and Lorraine were all smiles as they approached the table. Kimber's sexy fingers almost absent-mindedly manipulated my cock, bringing me to an erect state in spite of my anxiety. By that time the enema was really filling me up, and I could not keep quiet about my predicament.

"Unh! Ahh! Please! Please stop the flow..."

"You're supposed to address me as Nurse Kimber!" she snapped. "I'll deal with your insolence after the enemas. And no, I won't stop the flow. It's all got to go in."

The girls giggled at my moans and writhing as I struggled to take the enema. At that point I wished that I had not agreed to the enemas. Kimber kept the flow of the enema going, and a few minutes later the bag was empty.

"Ohhhhh... Ahhhhhh... Oh, I'm so full!"

"You're going to hold it for a few minutes now," Kimber said in her sweet voice.

"I'm glad it's you and not me this time," Lorraine admitted to me. "I went through this yesterday."

I felt a sensuous throb course through me at the thought of The slender Lorraine, naked on this very table, getting the same treatment. Lorraine continued to describe her session.

"She pumped me so full of that enema! Then she made me hold it forever. Yes, she really did me good."

My rod stood straight up in spite of my fullness. Kimber looked at her watch and said, "A couple more minutes and you can get rid of it."

Cindy stood with her hands on her hips, a slight smile on her face. I sensed arousal in the girls, and their arousal added to mine. Three athletic girls in the same room, all sexually aroused.

"Okay, let's get this nozzle out and then you can get up," Kimber announced. She deflated the nozzle and tugged until it slid out. I got off the table and hurried to the bathroom.

"Be sure you get rid of all of it," Kimber commanded. "Then take a shower and come out to the living room." The girls then left me alone.

I spent some time getting all the enema out, and afterward took a quick shower. When I dried off, I noticed that my clothes were not in the room. I had no choice but to go to where the girls were, in a naked state. They all giggled at my embarrassment as I gingerly stepped into the room they were in.

"Come sit over here," Kimber said. She and Lorraine were on the sofa, and she made room for me to sit between them. Cindy was in an easy chair across the room. It was a tight fit between Kimber and Lorraine - it felt good. Lorraine had dispensed with her knee socks and shoes; Nurse Kimber was in her uniform dress. It almost appeared that they deliberately planned the situation so that their bare legs were in contact with mine. The pleasurable sensation from that contact, of course, caused me to develop a raging erection. The three girls made small talk among themselves about that day's sports practice. Finally, Lorraine asked Kimber, "What's next with your new friend? How are you going to deal with his earlier insolence?"

Kimber flashed a sweet smile and replied, "I think the Lorraine S-O treatment would be good."

"Oooh, yeah!" Lorraine's eyes lit up and she squirmed.

Kimber got up and instructed, "Come with me."

I followed her to her bedroom and she got on her bed, hiked up her dress, and spread her legs. I was treated to the most delectable sight I had seen in a long time. Nurse Kimber's firm smooth legs and an absolutely delicious-looking pussy.

"Let's see if you're any good at eating pussy," she said.

I gladly placed my mouth up to her blonde mat. Her pussy exuded a scent that I can only describe as that of a horny athletic girl. The sweet nectar of her natural cream made this task a pleasure. I kissed; I licked; I sucked on her pussy. She let herself go and writhed in pleasure, and finally climaxed hard.

I wanted to enter her, and she sensed that. She nudged me over on my back, and got on top of me. We kissed in a frenzied manner for a while. I was intensely aroused and getting really impatient for relief when she said, "I'd like to spend the night with you - but not here. Can we do that at your place?"

I quickly said yes, and Kimber replied that before she'd do that, I had to submit to Lorraine and her strap-on. "The thought of seeing you done that way gets me so hot!" she said. "I want you to fuck me good - after Lorraine does you and we get to your place."

I simply could not pass up the opportunity to take this blonde and horny female home to bed, so I grudgingly assented. Lorraine had put on her strap-on while Kimber and I were in the bedroom. I knew this because Kimber left the room only for a minute, to bring Lorraine and Cindy back with her. I had to admit that Lorraine looked rather sexy with only her T-shirt and strap-on. Her long firm legs were spread apart, and the strap-on probe flopped up and down with every movement. Her straight black hair did not reach her shoulders, and it accented her rather serious and determined expression.

"Get on the bed. Face down," Lorraine ordered in an aroused and at the same time no-nonsense voice. When I positioned myself as she had directed, she asked Kimber for the 'long-lasting' lubricant.

"Spread your legs a little more," Lorraine directed. Then she worked in a copious amount of the thick lubricant. I had involuntarily grasped the bedspread with clenched fists.

"Okay, we're ready. Cindy, help hold him in place."

Cindy knelt on the bed and pinned my shoulders down. "Oh, look at that ass!" she exclaimed. "I want to do him, too!"

Lorraine giggled. After a minute or so, she placed her hands on my buttocks and put a considerable amount of her weight on them so that I was forcefully spread apart.

Then came the inevitable - the tip of the strap-on probe nestled up to my sphincter. A slight thrust of her hips, and part of the probe suddenly entered me.

"Ahhhh!" I exclaimed, and my whole body shook. Lorraine and Cindy both giggled.

"Go easy at first," Kimber admonished. She stood at the side of the bed with her hands on her hips, looking on.

Still holding my buttocks apart, Lorraine drove the probe in all the way.

"Aaaaaugh! Ohh!" I exclaimed as Cindy pressed down on my shoulders.

Lorraine pulled her hips back, and the probe slithered outward. Then she drove it in again to the hilt.

"Ahhh-ahhhhh!"

Cindy was still pinning my shoulders to the bed, and Lorraine's hands held my bottom exactly where she wanted it. Lorraine slowly pumped the strap-on probe into me several more times; each pump was complete and forceful.

"I love the way he tries to squirm," Lorraine giggled. Then she sped up the tempo of her thrusts. My squirming and my exclamations, of course, became more pronounced.

Lorraine paused and told Cindy to let go. Then she draped herself on top of me and grasped my wrists and pinned them to the bed. With her legs against mine, holding me in place, she pumped her hips and fucked me. She fucked vigorously; her insatiable lust pounded and pounded while I had no choice but to submit. She relentlessly fucked me until she climaxed. When her orgasm took hold, she sank her probe all the way in and kept pushing as if trying to penetrate me further. Her moans actually stimulated me to some extent despite my predicament.

She lay on top of me for a minute or two, panting, with her probe filling me up.

"Oh, I haven't had a cum like that in a long while," she finally exclaimed, and pulled out of me. I saw the arousal in Cindy's eyes, and hoped that Kimber would not have me submit to her that day.

"Your clothes are in the living room," Kimber said. "Get dressed and we'll go."

When I had my clothes on, Kimber came out to the living room carrying a travel bag. She was still dressed in her uniform dress, and white socks and sneakers. "I'm spending the night," she announced to her friends. Then we left.

I had been sexually stimulated for much of the day with no relief. My entire midsection tingled with anticipation as the sensuous bare-legged Kimber accompanied me to my place. I showed her to my bedroom, and she placed her travel case down. Her dizzy smile radiated from her face, and she threw her arms around me. Our lips met and I hungrily pressed in for kisses.

"Let's get naked," she said. We removed our clothes and she sat on the edge of the bed with her legs spread. I instinctively knelt before her and inhaled the scent of her womanhood. I knew she was aroused from the droplets of creamy lubricant on her labia. I kissed and licked her pussy until her climax. I got up on the bed, and my hard erection prominently stood at attention. While I didn't want to rush things, I was definitely impatient for relief at that point.

We cuddled up on the bed. Kimber pressed her chest against mine and rubbed her smallish breasts on me while we did more exploratory kissing. When I got so aroused I could hardly stand it, I nudged her over on her back. With wide excited eyes, she opened her legs and thrust her hips forward, signifying that she was ready. I wanted to savor every sensation with her, so I entered her slowly but steadily. Her warm vaginal muscles sweetly caressed my erection as I repeatedly thrust my hardness into her. Her body sensuously moved under me as our encounter became more and more passionate. I felt my orgasm take hold, and I surrendered to it. Kimber whispered "Yes! Yes!" as I spurted and spurted into her sweet pussy.

Our sexual appetites sated for the moment, we went out for a meal.

"Lorraine gave a good ride with the strap-on," Kimber said as she sipped her wine.

"Yeah, she really went at it," I replied. "At the time I didn't think it was a lot of fun, but looking back, it's kind of arousing." I felt a slight twinge of an erection forming as I recalled the vigorous fucking that Lorraine had given me with the other two girls watching.

Kimber smiled knowingly. "I got so hot watching that too. Cindy wants to do you. She thinks you have a nice ass. She's right - but I want to do you first, before she does. I want you to get accustomed to taking it before she does it." My erection became harder. Kimber reached over and grasped my hand. "Will you submit to her - and to me?" she asked. Her eyes were bright and wide from renewed arousal.

I knew what my answer would be.

"Come on, let's finish up," she said. "I want to give you another enema and a good fucking with a strap-on. By then I'll be so hot that I'll do anything for you!" Her sexy fingers felt my erection through my jeans under the table.

Back in my bedroom, I was on my knees with my head down. The enema gurgled inside as I moaned and Kimber giggled. It was difficult to hold it for five minutes, but I had no choice. Although still wearing her uniform dress, she had taken her panties off.

When I had gotten rid of the enema and cleaned up, I went back into the bedroom and saw Kimber, naked except for her strap-on, standing spread-legged with her hands on her hips and a wide smile. "Get on the bed, lover, on your tummy!"

There was that fluttering feeling in my tummy again, and I did as Kimber instructed. She sensuously applied the lubricant and gently inserted the probe. When she had it in all the way, she lay on top of me and gently, steadily, and sensuously pumped. It felt a lot better than Lorraine's frenzied fucking, although I did a fair amount of squirming and moaning.

"Oh, that feels good," Kimber whispered repeatedly as her hips continued her relentless pumping. The probe repeatedly snaked in and out, and pressed against my prostate each time, giving me a sexual thrill.

"Are you enjoying this?" she panted.

"Aaaugh! Yes!"

"Yes, what?!"

"Uhnn! Yes, Nurse Kimber!"

"I'll have to (uh!) punish you for your (unh!) insolence!"

Then over the next several minutes she pumped, and pumped, and pumped, interspersing her thrusts with giggles and comments about how good it felt.

Kimber paused, her strapon probe all the way in, and said, "For your insolence, maybe I should let Cindy do you without giving you any more 'training' back there. What do you think about that?"

She had indeed sprung a trap. I was in the position where I either had to ask her to keep 'training' me back there, or to let Cindy have her way before that, possibly in a way that I would not like.

"No, Nurse Kimber! Please do as much training as you can before letting Cindy do me."

rick_oh
rick_oh
1,079 Followers
12