Soccer, Foot and Other Balls Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sinnaro13
sinnaro13
32 Followers

I threw my shower stuff back where it belonged as I made my way to my computer, waking it up from sleep mode and heading to the internet. I went to one of my favorite free porn sites and navigated to the gang bang section. I still don't know why, but watching a girl service all those cocks really got me off quick. I found a video that looked good, a pretty looking red-headed chick and four decent looking, middle aged guys, and set it to play. As the beginning, boring part of the video played, I dried myself off. I laid my towel on my bed, right next to my computer desk, knowing I would need it again shortly.

The movie was still in the early stages, so I skipped ahead a little and found a penetration scene. I watched as one of the guys slowly slid his manhood into the red-head from behind and my dick was as hard as a steel rod almost instantly. I sat down in my chair and fished through my bottom desk drawer for the lube I brought with me. Finally finding it, I squirted a bit onto my cock and worked it down my length. When I looked back at the scene on my computer, another guy had joined and was working his cock into the chick's snatch with the other guy already in there. This got me harder, if that was all possible, and I quickly stroked along the length of my cock. I could already feel myself close to cumming, and I picked up the pace. My hand slid entirely up and down my dick at a speed that made it look like a blur until I felt the cum boiling in my nuts, just about to force itself out. I closed my eyes and threw my head back just as the first jet of white liquid shot from my cock, landing just under my chin. The next shot actually went over my head and I only felt the tail end of it hit my face, hearing the rest hit the wooden floor behind me. The third landed just above my right nipple. I fired another few shots before the rest of my cum just dribbled out from my spent cock. I took a moment to look at my cum covered body, admiring my own work, before grabbing my towel and cleaning it off. I exited out of the internet and shut my computer off before climbing up onto my bed. I was asleep before my head hit the pillow, exhausted from practice and the intense orgasm I just experienced.

sinnaro13
sinnaro13
32 Followers
12