Soccer Mom

Story Info
38DDs and a cock, Candi is not the average soccer mom!
6.4k words
4.42
223.1k
102
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As much as she loves her stepson, Michael, but Candi always gets so excited when she arrives back home on Friday night to prepare dinner for her and Jimmy. She and Jimmy have been together for over six years. Everyone in the neighborhood think they are the average married couple with a seven-year old son, but they are anything but average. They actually have only been married a couple years, since California briefly changed the law regarding the marriage of same sex couples. Of course, with Candi's beautiful face, incredible 38DD breasts and shapely hips and thighs, no one would ever suspect she was born a male. And they'd never guess she still has her cute five-and-a-half inch penis tucked her in sexy panties.

Candi waves at her neighbor down the street, Joanie, before pulling her convertible Mercedes into the garage. She's returning from dropping off her stepson with his mother - he stays one week with his dad and then the next with him mom. Candi closes the garage door behind her and climbs out of the shiny, silver machine. Having been with her stepson, she's dressed as casual as her style and body allow. Form-fitting designer jeans and a yellow blouse cover her body but she hustles inside to change into something sexier for Jimmy when he arrives home.

Candi pours a glass of wine and carries it into the bedroom. She unbuttons her blouse and briefly admires her 38DD breasts presently encased in a lace yellow bra. Reaching around, she unsnaps the bra and lets it fall off her body. Index finger and thumb gently squeeze the nipples before she tugs on the gold rings piercing her nipples. She has only had these incredible breasts for a little more than a year. The first pair were 38C but Jimmy wanted her to be bigger for him and Candi gets what Jimmy wants. She marveled at them a bit longer before sliding out of her jeans. Candi had been wearing boyshorts during the day but they weren't sexy enough for Jimmy at the start of their week together. Candi slipped out of them and stared at her body in the mirror. Candi stands 5'9" when not wearing heels and weighs just 135 pounds. Her shoulder-length blonde hair, large breasts, firm stomach and narrow hips and well-toned legs made her one sexy woman.

While admiring herself in the mirror , her left hand innocently rubbed the clear plastic chastity device that encased her small cock. Candi wears a chastity device called the 'complete package' that is clear plastic. A ring snaps behind her balls and another snaps in front of her balls with a short, clear plastic tube attached that restricts her cock from becoming erect or being used sexually. It does have slits in the side to allow air flow and a hole in the tip to allow her to urinate. Jimmy locks her into it every morning before leaving the house. He usually unlocks when he returns home for the night - unless he has other plans for Candi. It does allow her ball sack to hang down but Candi was never even average in size. Jimmy measured it at just over five inches long shortly after they became a couple and the sack is very demure.

Candi can barely remember the time when her cock was not encased daily, but in reality it has been nearly six years. After three months of being together, Jimmy bought the chastity device for her. Candi stepped into a sheer bikini thong and pulled up a very red skirt over her thighs. It barely covered her ass cheeks. A low-cut blue t-shirt with no bra was next. Four inch sandals completed her outfit. She picks up her glass and finishes the wine. Back into the kitchen to get dinner started and to wait for Jimmy. Candi could feel herself becoming aroused - knowing Jimmy would want her tonight without concern for his son being home. In short, it was a typical every-other Friday night!

#

Jimmy walks into the kitchen and she embraces him tightly. His kiss is warm and longing for her. She presses her breasts tightly to his chest - with her four-inch sandals, they are eye-to-eye as they kiss. Jimmy's hand slides under her short skirt and presses a finger between her ass cheeks. He finally pulls away and says he's going to change before dinner. Candi scowls as she realizes he won't being freeing her cock before dinner but she doesn't let him see her disappointment. Dinner is grilled steak and salad and they talk about the day during the meal.

"I'm going to check the ball scores and my fantasy team on the computer. I'll give you 30 minutes to get the kitchen cleaned up from dinner and get yourself ready for me." Jimmy tells Candi as he gets up from the table.

Candi dutifully kisses Jimmy on the cheek as she cleared the table and stacked the dishes on the counter. But she also knows that she needs to work quickly in the kitchen as Jimmy is ready for extreme sex tonight, with their son, Brian, out of the house for the week. Since he told her how much time she had, Candi knows exactly what he wants and how he wants her in 30 minutes.

Candi quickly rinses the dishes and loads the dishwasher. Fortunately they didn't have any leftovers she needs to deal with prior to getting herself ready for Jimmy. She checks the clock and sees she has 20 minutes as she hustles down the hallway towards their bedroom. Candi pulls the top over her head and feels the weight of her breasts swinging freely. She kicks off her sandals, unzips her short skirt and slides it over her hips and to the floor. Since Jimmy didn't unlock her CBT, her cute little cock remains confined. She had so wished Jimmy had released her - it has been over a week since he has allowed her to cum.

Their shower is a work of master craftsmanship. It was the first project Jimmy undertook when they moved in seven months ago. The shower was already very large with shower heads on opposite walls but he installed a third one directly in the center. He added additional support beams in the ceiling - enough to hold 180 pounds of weight suspended from the eye hooks.

Candi pulls out the two bars with attached cables from the hiding spot in the closet. The cables have two lengths that hang down from the ceiling of the shower. She installs both bars in their proper place and notes she only had a few minutes to finish. She gets the rest of the necessary equipment and carries it all into the shower. Candi fastens a solid bar to cuffs she wraps around her ankles - her feet are now spread slightly wider than her shoulders. She stands on a six-inch high platform and fastens stainless steel chains to the lower of the two bars. Then she hooks the chains to her nipple rings, lifting her 38DD breasts slightly. Lastly, she lifts her arms over her head and grabs onto the higher of the two bars.

Candi has only been in place a minute or so when Jimmy walks in to the bathroom and grins at her. He's only wearing bikini briefs and his nine-inch cock is already tenting. Her eyes study his athletic body (6'1" 210 lbs) and she is always amazed how much he turns her on with just his physical appearance. Jimmy places his hands on her breasts and caresses them with both hands. Candi is practically purring with his touch. Jimmy leans forward and presses his lips to hers as his tongue enters her mouth. The kiss is both passionate and aggressive and Candi knows from experience it sets the tone for their sex.

Jimmy steps back and removes his briefs. His cock is rock hard and standing against his flat stomach. His hands lightly move around her belly as he walks behind her and bends down to the platform on which she is standing.

"Candi, please step forward and I'll get this platform out of our way so I can begin to pleasure my beautiful, sexy wife."

Knowing the result, but helpless to do anything except what she is asked, Candi steps forward and off the platform. The bar between her ankles makes the effort clumsy. As her body is now six inches lower, the steel chains between the bar and her nipple rings pulls her breasts up sharply. Her breasts are now suspended by the relative height of the bar and she knows they will soon begin to ache.

Jimmy walks from the bathroom but promptly returns with latex gloves on both hands and holding a riding crop in his right hand. Without a word of warning, Jimmy flicks the crop onto Candi's tight ass cheek. He repeats this motion nine more times on the left cheek before applying ten similar slaps of the crop to her right cheek. Candi jerks slightly with each slap and her tits pull every time she rocks back from the crop. Jimmy begins to alternate cheeks and after at least fifty blows, both of Candi's sexy, firm ass cheeks are glowing red. Light tears begin to run from her eyes as she bites her lip to keep from crying out. Her hands are sweating as she holds tightly onto the bar over her head. Jimmy's latex-covered left hand rubs her cheeks and her entire body shudders at the sensational pain.

With not quite the same force, the crop is soon applied to the backs of her thighs and calves. Jimmy knows this makes her legs weak and causes her body to sag. This only increases the tension on her tits. Jimmy walks around in front of her so Candi can see him, his erect cock and the crop in his right hand. She feels her body tense as he lightly presses the crop to her belly. The crop moves down her belly and now she feels it lightly flicking around her encased cock and at her hanging sack. Her body jerks away and the pain to her stretched tits nearly make her cry out but she bites harder on her lip.

While Jimmy pulls and tugs her encased cock with his left hand, he lightly flicks the crop to her tits. The crop hits various spots on the underside of her sensitive skin with an occasional flick to her stretched nipples. He continues this long enough to turn her tits a light pink in color before he stops. Large, wet tears are now running down Candi's cheeks and dripping onto her tits. Not that it matters, but it's now been over 30 minutes since the first flick of the crop.

As the crop taps the skin between her sack and asshole, Jimmy asks "Would you like me to free your cute little cock before I continue?"

Candi knew he would ask this question yet she still found herself without an answer. If he freed it, he would probably let her cum tonight and Cindi always loves to feel it free. But if it's free, he would likely use the crop on it as well and her ass was already on fire, not to mention her tender tits. After a moments pause, Candi shakes her head no. "Please not now Jimmy but Thank You for asking." A thin smile crosses her lips.

"Very well, Candi. Before we go to bed then." Jimmy steps over to the counter and picks up a tube of lotion. Walking behind Candi, Jimmy gets down on his knees. His hands part of her red ass cheeks and Candi winces at the pain. Soon that pain is forgotten as Jimmy's face presses tightly between her cheeks and his tongue snakes to the rim of her asshole. His curled tongue darts inside her rim and Candi feels his tongue entering her. Jimmy is a master at tongue-fucking and Candi tries to twist her ass to his tongue. But like all great pleasures when one is not in control, this comes to an end all-to-soon.

Squirting a lubricant onto his left hand, he liberally coats the fingers of his latex glove-covered hand. Candi feels his fingers sliding between her ass cheeks and two fingers sliding inside her hole. After the second insertion, a third finger and then a fourth finger are now being forced into her asshole. Candi grips the bar with her hands tighter to maintain her balance. It's not abusive or rough, but the size of his hand is forcing her asshole to open very wide to take him. Candi tries to rock onto her toes to lessen the tension on her tits but Jimmy's right hand on her hip pulls her back down flat to the ground. After more than fifteen minutes, the hand slides free of her asshole and Candi hears the latex gloves being pulled from his hands.

Thinking she will next feel his beautiful cock against her rim, Candi relaxes her body momentarily. And when she does, SNAP! The crop slaps down quickly against her right ass cheek. Candi Yelps in the sudden unexpected pain. Many more slaps from the crop follow until her ass cheeks are once again crimson red. Candi's breathing shortens from the pain on her ass to the extent she doesn't realize the slaps have halted. Jimmy quickly slides behind her and thrusts his cock into her gaping asshole. The first thrust nearly buries his entire nine-inches inside of her. Jimmy pulls her tightly to him, his hands wrapping around her waist. His lips nuzzle her neck as Candi falls slightly backwards against his strong, sexy body.

Jimmy's hips thrust upward and this time his cock does fully impale her ass. Candi clinches to secure him tightly to her. Her ass cheeks are on fire as Jimmy presses against her but her thoughts are now of the pleasure and not the pain. Jimmy loves fucking her beautiful ass and he takes long, deep strokes tonight. After more than 50 thrusts inside her, his hands deftly move up her torso and he quickly unfastens the chains that attach her nipple rings to the bar. Her heavy breasts fall earthward and his hands caress her massive tits. His fingers play with her nipples and the rings that pierce them. Candi's body relaxes into his but she is ever-careful to maintain her hold on the bar above her.

Candi feels her small encased cock squirming against the confinement and it drives her to push her ass down against Jimmy's thrusting cock. It feels like he will split her open with his magnificent tool. Jimmy starts to grunt with his thrusts and Candi knows his orgasm nears. "That's it Jimmy. Fuck your Candi's sweet body! Fuck me please ... I want to feel your juice explode inside me!"

Six years of regular fucking has created a dynamic where one knows what to say to the other at just the right time. Hearing her say please causes Jimmy to thrust into her asshole and explode with a massive orgasm. He buries his cock deeply insider her and holds her still as his white-hot cum flows from his cock. Candi turns her head towards him and they kiss deeply and passionately once more. She feels his cum inside her and brings her such bliss. Jimmy takes care of her everyday and provides such a great life for her and to give him this level of pleasure is the best way she can say show him how much she loves him.

Jimmy slips free of her asshole and once again Candi is aware of the pain to her tender tits and ass cheeks. "I'm going to release your cute little cock but you're not to touch it. Understand?" Candi reluctantly says she does. She knew this would be the likely outcome when she made her decision earlier.

Jimmy took the small key and unlocks her cock bondage. He removed the hard plastic case and her small wet penis drops downward. His right hand fondles it and he feels it wiggle in his hand but then he releases it. "Now get yourself cleaned up and put our toys away. And then join me in the living room.

Jimmy towels off his cock and then turns on all three showers. The cold water on her hot skin makes Candi jump and nearly fall from being off-balance. Candi releases the bar, then bends over to unfasten her ankles. The water warms quickly as she soaps her body. She feels his cum drain from her asshole and run down her thighs. She lets the water run over her penis but is careful not to touch it with her hands in case Jimmy walks back into the room.

Stepping out of the shower, Candi towels her body dry. It's difficult as every touch of the terry cloth towel to her ass cheeks renews the pain. Lightly toweling her hair and then applying just a touch of make-up and of course, lipstick, she is ready for Jimmy. Candi slips on a short, silk robe and barely fastens it at the waist. Jimmy's watching sports highlights on TV and Candi slides in beside him on the couch.

#

The alarm clock quietly chimes to wake Candi. The clock only reads 6:30a and her aching body tells her it is much too early to be up on a Saturday, but Michael has a soccer game at nine. Candi slides out of bed and winces at the still-present pain to her ass cheeks and tits from the physical punishment they endured just a few hours earlier. She sits on the toilet and a stream of piss flows into the bowl. Washing her face quickly and applying Jimmy's favorite red lipstick, Candi climbs back into bed.

Candi opens her mouth and surrounds the head of Jimmy's semi-erect cock. Her lips move over his skin as she feels Jimmy stirring awake. The air is warm under the covers and her mouth eagerly begins to ride up and down his length. Within seconds, Jimmy is nearly erect. He has rolled from his side to his back and can now feels Candi's breasts pressing onto his belly. Candi is rarely sure what to expect when she wakes him this way. Some nights Jimmy won't pee in the night and the first thing she tastes is a mouthful of warm piss. She hates those mornings! But this morning, Jimmy peed a couple hours earlier and her mouth is soon full of his delicious cum. Jimmy pumps his cock into her talented mouth until he can hold out no longer and shoots. His large cock stuffs her mouth and his cum nearly shoots straight down her throat.

On the weeks that Michael is with his mother, Candi wakes Jimmy this way every morning. On the weeks Michael is with them, it's usually just a hand job under the sheets and then she has to shower to wash off the sticky cum from her ass or thighs.

#

Jimmy and Candi got to the soccer game a few minutes before nine. Candi put her lawn chair down next to her neighbors Joanie and Kristin. Candi winced when her still tender ass sat down on the lawn chair. "You okay sweetie?" Joanie asked upon seeing the reaction.

Blushing slightly Candi responded, "Yeah, I tripped last night and fell on my ass. It seems to be a bit sore this morning."

Jimmy walked over to say hello to his ex-wife, Cassie. "Doesn't it bother you Candi that they are so friendly with each other?" Joanie asked as she motioned towards Jimmy and Cassie.

"Not at all. I like Cassie a lot and it's great for Michael that they get along".

Joanie is divorced and never really has too much to say about her former husband. Kristin is married, but never seems particularly happy about it. Candi likes sitting with the two of them - neither seems to care how great she looks all the time. Most of the mom's avoid her. Joanie's told her it's because they are afraid Candi will steal their husbands away, or at least their fantasies.

As the game ends and everyone picks up their gear, Joanie invites Candi to stop around noon on Monday if she is free. Both Joanie and Kristin's kids are away this week and the two of them will be getting together for Sangria and sunbathing.

"That sounds great. Michael's with his mother, but let me check my calendar."

#

Jimmy and Candi run some errands after the game and stop for lunch. Candi applies red lipstick just as they get back to the house in the middle of the afternoon. Once inside the house, Jimmy turns to Candi and drops to his knees in front of her. He unzips the "soccer mom" short pants she is wearing and pulls them over her hips. Jimmy takes the key from his pocket and pulls down her panties. Quickly unlocking Candi's chastity, he slips her cock from the tube and removes the rings. Candi moans as Jimmy presses his lips to the crown of her cock. His mouth opens and he takes the crown inside with his tongue flicking across her peehole.

Candi's small penis comes to life in his warm, talented mouth. She looks down as Jimmy's lips slide about three inches up and down her cock. Candi rarely gets fully erect like she once did, but her cock will get hard when stimulated. Candi's hips sway as Jimmy's tongue teases the tip of her cock. Without getting off, but getting her very aroused, Jimmy lets her cock slip from his lips. He stands and presses his lips to hers and she pulls him tightly to her. "I think my Candi needs to 'cowgirl up' this afternoon!"

12