Soccer Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Jimmy," Candi squeels, "do you mean it?" Candi knows that Jimmy will let her cum when she rides him hard.

"Of course my sexy wife! Why don't you go get naked and I'll grab us a couple beers." A couple moments later, Jimmy walks into the bedroom to find Candi lying nude on the bed with her head propped up by a couple large pillows. Her large tits draped over her torso, her nipples already rock hard and her little penis pointing upwards. Jimmy handed her one beer and set the other on the nightstand. He quickly strips out of his clothes and joins her on the bed. Candi took a couple long pulls from the beer as she watches him undress. His cock is semi-erect and his big sack swings between his legs.

After the first night when Jimmy had picked her up in a bar, she was in love with his body. As they got closer and he told her about having an ex-wife, Candi couldn't believe anyone would ever leave Jimmy or his magnificent body. Of course, when Jimmy told her that Cassie had decided she liked women more than men, it made sense to her - and she was the fortunate girl that took advantage of the opportunity.

Candi lay on her back with her head elevated just enough to drink the beer and watch Jimmy as he kissed down her body. Unlike the previous evening, Jimmy was very soft with his pleasuring this afternoon. Jimmy started by kissing her lips and then her neck. Candi was in heaven as he spent more than ten minutes kissing, nibbling and caressing her breasts. He commented that he never grew tired of her breasts. His lips kissed her tight stomach and Candi thought about all the gym work she does to keep her body fit for him. Candi's cock was standing about three and half inches tall by the time his lips reached below her belly button.

Much to her dismay, Jimmy kissed around her cock and moved down to her upper thighs. Candi put the beer to her lips and tried to relax but ten days without cumming was a long time! Jimmy kissed and nuzzled and caressed her thighs and shins and calves. After nearly twenty-five minutes of sexual pleasure and agony, he reached her toes. Sucking on each one while looking up at her, Candi absent-mindedly played with her breasts. She even would occasionally lift one to her lips and suck on her own nipples while Jimmy sucked her toes. He finally crawled between her legs and put her cock in his mouth. He used his index finger and thumb to stroke her cock as his lips slid over the crown.

Jimmy sucked her small balls into his mouth and coated them with spit from his tongue. Candi could feel her balls being rolled by his tongue as he continued to stroke her small cock. Jimmy crawled up her body until his ass was sitting on her 38DD tits and his cock was nearly to her lipstick-covered lips. Candi bends over head forward and takes his cock inside her mouth. She works the tip with her tongue and can taste his sweet precum as he slowly rocks his cock deeper inside her mouth. Once she has him good and hard, Jimmy looks down and says, "It's time for my cowgirl to ride her cowboy!"

Jimmy rolls off of Candi's body and she gets on her hands and knees, presenting her asshole to him. Jimmy's fingers poke and prod her rim before he spits into it. His fingers push his spit around her rim to get her ready for him. When Jimmy rolls onto his back, Candi knows it's her turn. She lifts her leg over his body and straddles him. Jimmy holds his cock straight up and Candi presses her spit covered rim to his cock. She slowly slides down his long, thick shaft pausing about half-way down. Jimmy releases his cock and Candi slides down the shaft. She feels him going deeply inside her asshole as she relaxes her muscles to take him. Finally she is completely impaled as she feels her little ball sack resting on him. She leans forward and they kiss as his hands reach out to squeeze her big tits.

Candi slowly rides up and down his cock at her pace. She knows this is the only time when Jimmy lets her be in control. Candi presses upwards until she barely feels his cock inside her and holds still a moment before sliding back down his cock. The sensation is always magical for her. Jimmy reaches up and pulls gently on the rings, "You are going to let me watch that cute little cock of yours bounce up and down, aren't you?"

Jimmy loves seeing her cock flip-flopping as she rides his cock. "Patience sexy! You know I will but I'm just enjoying the feeling of you inside me!" Candi fucked up and down in a slow, deliberate manner for a few more minutes before she increased her pace. Soon, her tits were bouncing all around her chest and her little cock was flopping up and down as she fucked his cock with her asshole. Jimmy's head was on a pillow and he was smiling as he watched her enjoy herself - and him.

After a few minutes, Jimmy gave Candi the ok to get herself off if she was ready. Candi reached down with her index finger and thumb and stroked her cock up and down as she rode his cock. Her hand moved quickly up and down her short shaft and breathing quickened. She rocks her head backwards as her cock cums for the first time in more than a week. She splashes on her belly a small jet of white, sticky cum. Jimmy waits until she is finished then his cock shoots inside her hole. Candi continues to ride his cock as she tries to milk him by tightening her rim around him and pulling. When she senses he is done, Candi lays forward onto Jimmy's heaving chest. She can feel her wetness between them and his cum dribbling from her asshole as she relaxes in his arms. She thinks about how lucky of a girl she has become with Jimmy.

#

The remainder of the weekend Jimmy leaves her cock free. Candi relishes the feeling of her little cock tucked, but free, in her sexy VS thong. Sunday afternoon is spent at the movies. Jimmy told her to wear a loose skirt and cotton panties before they left home, then proceeded to play with her little cock all through the movie. They sat off to one side of the theatre and Jimmy kept his hand under her skirt nearly the entire time. Candi could feel her cock untuck and press against her thin cotton panties. She was good and wet by the time the movie was over. Jimmy was feeling frisky and wouldn't let her re-tuck her cock before they left the theatre for dinner.

They grabbed dinner in a sports bar and of course, they sat at one of those high tables they have in bars. Leaning over just after they sat down, "And don't cross your legs pretty lady." Candi couldn't believe how brazen Jimmy was acting this afternoon. The cute waitress took their drink orders and smiled at Candi the entire time. "You know only get all the guys looking, but also the girls. Damn your sexy!" Jimmy kissed her on the cheek as Candi found herself squirming on the seat. She felt so exposed but really no one could tell a thing.

The garage door closed behind them and they get out of the car. Jimmy comes around to Candi's side and presses her against the front fender. His hand moves under her skirt and slips inside her wet, cotton panties. Candi closes her eyes as his hand caresses her cock. Jimmy bends down and takes her cock in his mouth. She feels his lips sliding over her cock and she is quickly as hard as she has been in some time. Her body is pressed over the fender and Jimmy's mouth is sliding over her hard cock. Candi runs her hands through his hair as he pleasures her in the warm garage. "Oh Jimmy! You're gonna make me cum!"

Jimmy continues to ride her cock with his mouth and five strokes later she cums into his warm mouth. She feels him sucking her cock and a drop or two more dribble from the tip. Jimmy stands up and presses his lips to hers. His tongue forces her cum into her mouth as they kiss. Twice in one weekend and she feels like she's in heaven! When they finally break off the kiss, "Thank You Jimmy! You are so wonderful to me!"

That night they fucked for the fifth time since Friday afternoon, not counting the wake-up blowjobs each morning. This was more like traditional sex, at least as traditional as it gets when both partners have a cock. Candi fell fast asleep with Jimmy's cock buried in her asshole and his hands wrapped around her and holding her chest.

#

This started out like any other Monday morning when Michael was at his mother's. Candi's mouth got Jimmy awake just after six in the morning. By 7:15, Jimmy had once again encased and locked Candi's cock in place and he is kissing her good-bye.

Candi was off for a pedicure and manicure and stopped by the mall to buy a new bathing suit for Sangria with the girls. She found one that covered a bit more of her breasts than she wears on vacation with Jimmy. Those usually cover her nipples and not much more. But for the neighborhood friends, that style seemed a bit too inappropriate. The bottoms did show quite a bit of cheek but it also had ruffles to help conceal herself from the girls while she lie on her back in the sun.

Candi hopped out of the Benz at Joanie's house. Checking her make-up in the mirror, she determined she was ready for relaxing in the sun. She could hear voices in the back so she hollered at the gate and walked into the yard. Joanie was just pouring the Sangrias and Kristen waved at Candi.

Joanie's suit is white and barely conceals a thing. Kristen's is light blue and a bit more concealing but Candi was surprised given how conservative she always appears. Being in the neighborhood just a little over six months, this was the first time she'd ever seen either of her friends 'behind closed doors' as Candi found herself a bit surprised. As she got nearer, Candi was certain she could see a thin stripe of pubes through Joanie's suit.

They each hugged hello and Joanie put glasses in their hands. The sun blazed warm as they first sat, then lay by the pool. Candi found herself between the two girls and felt that they were both eyeing her body - as if checking out her curves much like the guys usually do at the beach. At some point, Candi noticed Joanie sported a tattoo that disappeared into her suit bottoms. Joanie hopped up and dove into the pool. She swam a couple laps then pulled herself out of the pool right in front of Candi. When she was out of the water, there was no doubt about the pubes. Candi, surprisingly she thought, found herself a bit aroused at the site.

By the time the second glasses of Sangria had been consumed, Candi felt herself a bit buzzed by the sun and the alcohol. Looking to her right, Kristen was removing the top of her bikini. Her breasts were small with large brown areolas. Her hands rubbed suntan lotion on the freshly exposed white skin. Picking up the cue, Joanie too removed her top. Her breasts looked similar to Candi's prior to her latest implants (38C) but Joanie's were real. "Would you be a dear and put lotion on my back?" Joanie asked Candi as she held out the tube of lotion. Candi sat stunned for a moment then took a drink of Sangria before accepting the lotion in her hands. Rubbing the lotion onto Joanie's warm skin, she could feel her move to her touch. Just as she thought she was done, Joanie turned around to face her. "Since your hands already have lotion on them, would you do my tits as well?"

Candi was shocked - she had never in her life touched a woman's breasts - and now she was being asked to do so with Kristen watching. Not missing a beat, Joanie squirted more lotion into Candi's open hands. Tentatively, Candi reaches out and covers Joanie's breasts with her hands. The lotion coats the lightly tanned skin of her breasts. As her fingers slide over Joanie's nipples, Candi is sure she hears the slightest of sighs from Joanie. Finally the lotion is well rubbed into her skin and Kristen, topless Kristen, refills the glasses.

"Why don't you join us, Candi? Take your top off - we're all friends here."

"I don't know. I've never done that except with Jimmy."

"Well Jimmy's not here and we won't tell him if you don't want, will we Kristen?"

Candi looked towards Kristen. Her eyes were glued to Candi's large breasts as the glass was pressed to her lips. She really wanted to do it and after a moment's internal debate, Candi reached up and untied her bikini top. Candi slowly lowered the bikini away from her breasts - her 38DD with upturned nipple breasts - and bared them for Joanie and Kristen to see.

She could hear Kristen cry out, "Oh my Candi! They are beautiful!" Kristen walked around Candi's chaise lounge on slightly unsteady legs, "Can I touch them? Please, can I?" Candi was surprised and perplexed and slightly aroused at the attention.

"I guess so. You really want to touch them?" Kristen bent down and took the two large breasts in her hands. Actually Candi's tits were much larger than her hands but Kristen did her best to cup them. Her hands lightly squeezed the globes and when her thumbs lightly stroked Candi's nipples and rings, Candi was surprised by her body's reaction. She felt her little caged cock wiggle and begin to press against the hard plastic walls that held it. She had never had this reaction created by a woman before today.

Finally, Kristen released the largest tits she had ever held but Joanie's hands quickly grasped Candi's tits. "They really are quite exquisite Candi! And those rings are crazy!" Her thumbs quickly pulled on the rings before she released them. The two girls asked Candi some questions about her tits and what Jimmy liked to do with them when they were alone. Candi enjoyed being able to talk about some parts of her sex life with 'real' girls even if she did keep her big, little secret just that - a secret.

As the clock neared 4 in the afternoon, she told the girls she had to be going. She needed to clean herself up and get dinner going for Jimmy before he got home. They both watched as Candi pulled the bikini top back over her incredible breasts. Candi hugged them both before she walked out the gate.

As soon as she heard the Benz motor start, Kristen moved over to sit on the side of Joanie's chaise as Joanie sat upright. Kristen put her hands on Joanie's lotion-slicked tits, "I thought yours were big but that girl is huge!" Kristen leaned forward and pressed her lips to Joanie's. They kissed as lovers do. "I've only got 30 minutes before I need to get going myself. Let's go inside Joanie."

#

Candi was a bit buzzed from the sangria and also from the attention Kristen and Joanie showed her. Fortunately she just had to drive down the street. She had barely had enough time for a quick shower and slip a light blue sundress with no undies underneath before Jimmy got home from work. Candi greeted him with a passionate kiss hello as he took her in his arms.

"I see your glad to see me. I've been thinking about you all day long. Can dinner wait an hour or so?" Jimmy grinned at Candi as he squeezed her bare ass cheek with his hand under her dress.

"I thought you'd never get home!" Candi led him by the hand down to their bedroom and then he surprised her by immediately freeing her little cock from the hard plastic. Dinner ended up being later than an hour.

12