Soccer Mom

Story Info
When a plan comes together.
2.5k words
3.24
86.5k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Omega12
Omega12
560 Followers

Due to a torrent of negative e-mails this story has been revised.

*

Amanda was divorced two years ago but she was building a new life for herself and her daughter Courtney in the town of Gainesville. Amanda had a job in the town library and Courtney was settled in school and had made the school girls soccer team. All Courtney talked about was soccer and Amanda ended up driving her to a lot of soccer games and practices.

One day Frank, Amanda's next door neighbor was over to see her. "My lawnmower is broken beyond repair, so I wondered if I can borrow yours? I hate to buy another one this late in the season."

I'll make a deal with you." Amanda said; "If you cut my lawn, you can borrow the mower whenever you want. Courtney was supposed to cut my lawn but all she thinks about these days is soccer."

One hot day, as Frank was finishing up her yard, she asked him if he would like to come in for a drink. Frank said sure thinking a cold beer would go good right now. To Frank's annoyance she gave him a glass of lemonade, LEMONADE, no wonder her husband divorced her. As they chatted a bit, Frank sized her up. She was a sexy thing. She had long chocolate brown hair, not parted on the side the way most women had their hair done but parted with bangs giving her an innocent look. She obviously didn't get out much. She wore a T shirt with no bra, which was sexy, but baggy slacks which had no sex appeal at all. She would look a whole lot better in tight shorts he thought, and I'd like to give her something and it wouldn't be lemonade,

A week later she came over to Frank's place almost in tears. Courtney's school had qualified for the state championship held in Drommonville, just over two hundred miles away and her car had just broken down. She thought they could get a ride with one of Courtney's friends but the only two she knew well enough to ask for a ride were Diana and Charlotte, and Diana had already agreed to give Charlotte and her daughter a ride, so now she was asking Frank.

"You're the only other person I know that has a car. If you would agree to drive us I would pay for your hotel room and all your expenses there and give you gas money." Frank thought, she'll be giving me something all right and I don't mean gas money.

Frank's cock twitched at the possibilities. "I suppose I could and it would give me a chance to get to know my beautiful neighbor."

Amanda blushed at the complement. "Just so you know, I had one disastrous relationship and I have no interest in another."

He packed a bag for the three nights and picked up Amanda and Courtney at their house. Courtney sat in the back with her I pod giving Frank a chance to chat up Amanda. He told her he had never married because his high school sweetheart dumped him for another guy shortly after he asked her to marry him. He said that destroyed his confidence and he was now reluctant to ask another woman for a date because he was afraid she would reject him also. It was all nonsense of course, he was making it up as he went but it was having the desired effect on Amanda. Women fall for a good sob story every time. "You shouldn't give up just because of a broken high school romance. You're a handsome man and I'm sure you will eventually find the right woman." He was driving with his left hand as his right was resting on his leg. "I just know you will find someone some day," she said as she reached over and patted his hand to show sympathy.

They arrived in Drommonville, checked into their hotel rooms and went to watch Courtney play in her first game. She didn't score a goal but she got in a couple good shots. Frank was more interested in the spectators than he was in the game. There were a lot of hot looking women here cheering on their daughters. Frank thought maybe he should stop going to football games and start going to soccer games. Courtney's team won the game and they celebrated with a good dinner. Back at the hotel Amanda said she was going to make sure Courtney got to bed early to rest up for tomorrows game. She said she was going to turn in early also.

Frank said, "How about coming to my room and have a nightcap? I make a mean margarita."

"No Frank, I'm tired also so we'll see you in the morning."

"Just as I thought, you're rejecting me just like everybody else. I thought maybe you're different but I see now you're just like everybody else."

"OK, I'll come over after I get Courtney to bed but just for a little while."

Frank walking back to his room thought, step one, mission accomplished. Back in his room he took off his clothes and put on pajamas and a bathrobe. He wondered how come he already had a hard on. It might be because she was sexy and didn't even know it. She had a subdued personality that really turned him on. She was sexy but not in a slutty way. He found some mood music on TV, made a batch of strong margaritas and settled down like a spider waiting for the fly.

She showed up just when Frank was starting to wonder if she had changed her mind. She was wearing the same clothes as before. Couldn't she at least dress a little sexier than that? He knew women can't become sexually aroused just by looking the way guys can; for women, they only become sexually aroused by voice and by touch, and you can't touch them unless they first feel comfortable, so after giving her the drink he suggested a card game called Hearts. It's kind of a silly game but Amanda enjoyed playing it and he could see her laugh and become more relaxed.

When he gave her a second drink she didn't object but said she would have to go back to her hotel room after that. You can ignore what women say but watch their body language carefully. When they played the first card game her feet were slightly parted but her knees were tight together. Now during the third game her knees had parted. When the 3rd game was over she stood up saying, "I really have to be going now; I'm feeling tired."

"OK, but give me a goodnight kiss first." He stood up as well and putting his arms around her he pulled her tight to his groin while he kissed her. His cock was already sticking out of his pajamas as he tried to rub it against her pussy through her dress. He was trying to stick his tongue in her mouth but she kept turning her head preventing him.

"Frank, let go of me this instant. What's got into you?" He thought, I know what's going to get into you. He grabbed her ass and pulled her tight against his throbbing cock, as she struggled to break his hold on her. He started pushing her back on the sofa. "Quit it you bastard." She thought he is a bastard so why is the feel of his cock sending tingles right to her pussy. She may not have had sex since her divorce but that didn't mean she wanted to be manhandled, so why was her pussy getting wet?

She was still resisting him as he pushed her down. Women want to be forced; that way it's not their fault if they get fucked, and their reputations are intact and nobody can call them a slut. So force them but make sure you don't hurt them or they'll turn on you and you get nothing but a slap on your face.

"Let me up. Get off me you animal." She was still talking tough but gradually he could feel her resistance lessening and her hands were no longer on his chest trying to push him off her. His hand on her breast was exciting her. Then still keeping his hand over her dress he ran his hand slowly up her leg from her knee to her upper thigh and then lightly caressed her pussy, causing a shiver to run through her. She was not even aware she had parted her legs just a little to allow him better access. Then he resumed kissing her but she was not responding. "Come on Amanda, let me kiss you."

"OK, OK, let me up and I'll give you a kiss." He did and she kissed him with a closed mouth; that teasing little bitch could have at least given him a little tongue to encourage him. No wonder her husband left her. He kissed her forcing his tongue in her mouth while he massaged one of her breasts. He could tell her nipple was hard. "I said you could kiss me not maul me."

He wanted to fuck her but he knew it was too soon; her mind was still saying no, so he needed more time for her body to convince her mind to say yes. Forcing her back on the sofa again, he was laying half on top of her allowing him to run his hand down the front of her to massage her pussy through her dress. When he met with no resistance he started finger fucking her as best he could through her clothes.

For a guy, all he needs to see is a sexy body and he's ready to fuck, but not a woman. Just looking doesn't do much for her. She needs that touchy feely stuff and lots of kissing. A guy can be horny in 10 seconds but a woman needs a slow buildup. So just watch her body language and you can ignore what she says.

Moving down her body he first kissed then sucked her breast. Good she wasn't wearing a bra. His hot breath kisses were getting to her and he could feel her resistance melting. Now he went under her dress and as his hand caressed her panty covered pussy he could feel her wetness. Women want sex just as much as men do but they don't want to be considered easy. They want to be dominated so that they can tell themselves they had no choice but to give in. Slipping his fingers under her panties he started finger fucking her varying the speed and angle of his fingers to excite her more.. Soon he was rewarded by feeling moisture on his fingers and then slight pushback of her pussy against his hand.

Now when he was kissing her she kissed him back. When he said lift up a little she raised her hips so that he could push up her dress and pull down her panties. Now his cock could kiss her pussy lips. Once a woman is horny, that's when she likes the deep hard pounding thrusts of a cock, but to build up to that most stimulation is in the first inch or two in her pussy. He didn't try and force it into her, just let it play at her entrance and twitch against her clit. At first she had been trying to push him off but as her arousal built she let her arms relax by her side allowing Frank to caress her with his mouth, his chest against her boobs and his cock against her pussy. Why that little bitch, Frank thought, she was squirming her hips against him, trying to get him to penetrate her further but he continued to tease her. Now she had her arms around him, holding him tight while she bucked her pussy against him trying to get his cock deeper in her. She was no longer calling him names, just breathing hard. Now he slid his cock into her easily. A mistake many men make is when they reach this point they just want to fuck and shoot their load. Don't. women build more slowly to a satisfying orgasm. Start with long slow thrusts in their pussy and when they start to moan or buck up against you that's the time to start fucking quickly and deeply.

Never wear a condom because it's the spurting cum of the male that often gives women their orgasm. And another thing; when a guy shoots his load, he just wants to go home or go to sleep. Not a woman, she wants the comfort of a cock in her while she slowly comes down from her orgasm. Frank still lying on top of her just held her giving nibbles and kisses to her neck. "That was wonderful Amanda, thank you soo much."

"If you're through attacking me, get off me so I can go back to my room." She dressed and left. It didn't matter that she had co-operated at some point, it was still all Frank's fault

The next day, the final day of the tournament Frank joined Amanda for breakfast. When a woman is mad at you the first thing you have to do is bring down her emotions and give her something else to think about beside how mad at you she is. Telling her you love her is a great way to start. Women are suckers for that word. Even if they don't like you they still like to hear someone loves them "I am soo sorry for what I did. I was just so in love with you I couldn't help myself, but now in the light of day I feel terrible. I'm disgusted at myself for what I did." For a woman there is no such thing as too much groveling and they never tire of hearing, I love you.

"I guess it might have been partly my fault. I may have inadvertently encouraged you a little bit."

"Last night was one of the best days of my life. I felt alive and happy and it was all because of you. Tonight I want you to come to my room after Courtney is asleep and we will make love. It's not just for sex; I want to kiss you and hug you and I want you to spend the night with me. I'll set the alarm so that you can return to your room in the morning before she wakes up. I want to hug and kiss and cuddle after we make love and I want to sleep with you holding you in my arms all night."

That night Frank lay on the sofa wondering did he overplay his hand, did he push her too quickly. Then he heard a soft tap on the door. Opening the door he saw Amanda standing there. "Hello Frank" she said with a slight blush on her face.

The following day on their way home, Courtney was talking about how excited she was that her team had made state finals in Trenton next month. Amanda asked Frank, "Do you think you could drive us again next month? I doubt if my car will be repaired in time."

Omega12
Omega12
560 Followers