Soccer-Mom: First Swap Party Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KissedMany
KissedMany
1,780 Followers

"I need to make my cock wet with your love juice baby. It's not a good idea to go in dry with this cock of mine." She nods enthusiastically. She is obviously worried and so am I. Dorothy has a very tight pussy and that is one huge cock. I don't want her ripped open with that equipment of his.

He slides it up and down her wet crack and occasionally with his hand strokes the wetness around his whole weapon. With his other hand, he tickles her slick clit with his thumb. She is getting SOOOO fucking horny and so am I.

Finally, he is putting the tip of his cock into the entrance of her vagina. He hesitates. WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU WAITING FOR???? I can see her strain her body forward and reach behind him and grab his ass-cheeks and try to pull him inside her. But he stays still, very still. Teasing her.

"Dorothy, my sweet, how do you like our swing club and having fun with new people?"

"It's great Mark. No, I really, really like it." She pulls on his hips harder.

"Are you going to be coming back to our little club?"

She replies, "Oh, yes. I'll be coming back real soon. Please, baby." My sweet Dorothy is begging for his cock. Fuck her for God's sake you cock-tease!

"Do you think you could have sex with a person like me in a whole room of other people not just alone like we are now?"

Barbara next to me whispers, "That's our cue to go into the room and join them in a fuck-fest. Let's go." Ahh, good thinking Mark. Get her to agree to the orgy scene. Nice. Now I see where you were going you sly fucker.

I say to Barb, "I think I'll just stay here and watch for a while. I'll be in soon." She nods and leaves with the others.

I hear Dorothy plead, "Sure, yes. Please, Mark. Please fuck me with that big cock. I need it."

Finally he stops talking and leans over and puts one hand on the bed on each side of her head. He is looking at her face to see her reaction when he drills her with that weapon. WOW. He just rammed it home! He is fucking her in a frenzy and she is bucking her hips and holding on to his hairy ass for dear life. Her eyes are bugging out and her mouth is twisted in pleasure/pain.

She is screaming. "Yes, yes, yes. Please don't stop. Ahhh. Yes, yes, yes. Oh, please don't stop. Ah, Ah. There is a cliff of pleasure up ahead that I need to leap off. Please don't stop. Yes, yes, yes. That's it. Ah, ah, ah. I'll die if you stop. Yes, yes. Use me. I MUST get to that cliff. Oh, baby. Yes, baby. I love the feel of your hard ass. Yes. Do me. Do me. Your scruffy beard is like sandpaper on my cheek. I love it. A strange man is using me. A man. Yes, a man. Yes, yes, yes. Don't stop! Don't you DARE. No. No. I am almost THERE at the cliff."

I see through the glass a group of nude people invading the room. My wife freezes when she realizes what's happening.

Mark reminds her, "You said you would fuck me in a room of people and here they are."

There goes a grey-haired man sitting on the bed next to Dorothy and he brazenly reaches over and cups her breast. "What a nice set of tits you have girl." Mark just smiles and says nothing. She looks confused by it all. Suddenly, Mark slowly withdraws his cock almost out and then plunges hard back in, deep. Dorothy stops worrying about anything else and just looks down at Mark's lower body ramming her pussy. I can see her legs tighten on his hairy butt as his buttocks flex with every powerful lunge.

She starts shouting again for all to hear, "Oh, sweet mother, that cock feels soooooo good. Yes, yes. Harder. Yes. Oh, sweet mercy I can see that cliff ahead again. Do me. Do me. Yes, do me. Oh fuck, oh fuck I am going over the cliff. I'm CUMING! Ahhhhhhh. Oh FUCK, I'm CUMMING! Oh, Oh, OH, sweet FUCK, I'm FUCKING CUMMING YeeeeeEEEEeeees." Wow, I have never heard her cum like that. Good for you, baby. I love you so.

Mark slows down gradually and continues to grind his hips slowly.

The folks shout out their thoughts about her great orgasm.

"Way to go girl!"

"I want whatever she is having. Ha Ha Ha!"

"Welcome to the promised land, sister!" It is all just friendly banter.

Dorothy coos, "Oh Mark. Ahhhhh. That feels soooooo good. Mmmmmmm. Sweet. Yes, do me slow and deep. Yes."

I see a big black man sitting beside Dorothy. He looks ready to eat her. She has told me about some of her fantasies around black men. I wonder how she will react to the real thing, Hmmm. He has a good size erection but not nearly as big as Mark's.

The new man says, "Hi Dorothy, that's your name isn't it?" She nods. "My name's Richard. Nice to meet you." And he shakes her hand like all is normal and they aren't stark naked in the middle of an orgy. WOW. All of this is blowing my mind.

He continues with a British accent, "I see you are looking at my wang, luv. Bet you never touched a black one like that eh? Here, take a good feel, bird. It won't bite ya." He takes my wife's hand and moves it to his erect cock. Amazing, she is stroking it immediately with a slight smile on her lips. We have certainly broken new ground tonight.

Mark says, "Hey, Richard. Why don't you let Dorothy suck that nice black cock of yours? I am sure she's dying to give it a taste." Is this really happening? Okay, I can see she is hesitating.

Now Mark urges her on, "Don't worry, baby. You are among friends here. Suck that cock, dear."

He leans back on his haunches to give Richard room to offer his staff to her but keeps his dick in her pussy. Dorothy reaches up quite willingly and pulls the stiff black erection to her open lips and licks the head with her wet tongue. Then she pulls it deeply into her mouth and closes her eyes like she is relishing the experience. I can see his black cock slipping in and out of her mouth and his shaven ball sack hitting her chin on every down stroke. That is so erotic. I think my dick that I am stroking might cum.

I had no idea my wife was such a horny woman. I love her even more now.

I see Mark is pulling his cock out of her pussy. Dorothy stops sucking Richard's cock and says in horror, "No, baby. Don't take your penis out of my pussy. Please." She is simply a slave to that big cock.

"Sorry, love I want you to suck MY cock." She is getting quite a cock sucking tutorial tonight. I have some homework in mind for you later.

He stands up at the end of the bed and waves his big wang in her direction. She gets off her back and crawls on her hands and knees to his waiting erection and gobbles it. Wow, she has no modesty left. Her tits are hanging down and her pussy and asshole are clearly visible from behind for all to see.

Mark says, "Richard, why don't you stroke Dorothy's nice pussy behind her there while she does me? That's a good man." At least that guy likes to have his women experience pleasure too.

Richard's expert touch on her cunny has her swirling her hips in passion as he strokes her slit with one hand and tickles her clit and asshole with the other. She is in fucking HEAT!

Mark grabs both her ears and starts plunging his dick down her throat in a frenzy of lust. I can see she is gagging from lack of oxygen when all of a sudden he cums with a huge sperm load of hot liquid that puffs out her cheeks. She gulps it all down. Nice to see now she swallows.

"Thanks babe, that was sweet. Why don't you lick that cock all clean for me." Watching her lick his cock clean like a slut is going to stick in my mind forever.

"Richard, I think this horny woman did such a good job sucking my dick that she deserves a good fuck with that black weapon of yours. Why don't you get behind her doggy style and feed her your black cock?" Richard can't get into position because her legs are not open enough. Mark looks down and says, "Now, Dorothy my girl. If you want Richard to fuck you, you are going to have to spread your knees and lift your ass up to give him a good target."

I can see my wife is pausing. My word, she just plants her face on the bed, spreads her knees, turns her head to the side and says, "How's that, Richard?" Well, my love. You horny baby, welcome to fulfilling your fantasy of getting fucked by a big black cock.

Richard answers, "That is fine, baby." He moves forward between her feet, parts her ass-cheeks and plunges his staff into her love hole, deep and strong.

My wife shouts, "Oh, YES. Ahhh that feels GREAT!" and lifts her head from the bed and throws her head back, sending her long red hair flying. Every time Richard bangs his hips forward, she moans a loud "Yes". Soon she is just saying, "YES, YES, YES, YES, YES." Over and over.

Her body rocks with every thrust. Her tits are swaying to the rhythm. Her ass-cheeks are mashed and jiggle with ever ram of his hips.

" YES, YES, YES, YES, YES."

Richard gives her ass a loud slap. She screams, "Ya baby, spank my ass. I'm BAD. Spank it!" He slaps her ass with both hands to a new rhythm.

"YES," slap, "Yes," slap, "YES." Slap, "Yes," slap, "YES." Slap, "Yes," slap, "YES." Slap, "Yes," slap.

Look at how red her ass-cheeks are getting.

Oh shit, Richard is cumming. I hear him pant, "Ahhh. Oh fuck, fuck, yes. I'm cumming! Whoa baby! Yes! Yummy. MMMMmmmmm. Yes YES YES." I sure hope Dorothy is still on the pill. A black baby might be tough to explain to our parents.

I can see they are totally fucked out and just fall in a heap on the bed.

Oh my love, my sweet, sweet baby. I must get in that room and comfort you.

I go into the room and lie beside my well-fucked wife and hold her tenderly. She sees it is me and says, "I love you so much Frank. Thanks for allowing me so much pleasure and introducing me to this place and this lifestyle. Thank you, thank you."

I think, "Thank you, thank you Mark, you conceited big dick fucker and you Richard, you wonderful black cocksucker. You have fucked my wife's pussy and showed her the pleasures of swinging. I am in your debt and looking to fucking YOUR wives next week. That's why they call it swapping."

KissedMany
KissedMany
1,780 Followers
12