Soccer Mom Scores! Ch. 02

Story Info
Married hot wife continues to get wild.
1.6k words
81.5k
17

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 10/29/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eren woke the next day, crazy thoughts running though her brain.

She couldn't believe she had sucked off someone other than her husband, and wondered if she could convince him to give her his big, hard cock as well. He tasted so sweet, and he had so much cum. She needed a good fucking, and soon!

She decided to go over to his house to borrow some sugar. She picked out a thin, black, form fitting tube skirt with an elastic ring on the bottom that barely covered her sexy butt. The top of the dress had two small spaghetti straps, and no bra. Just the slightest faint outline of her nipples was obvious in the right lighting! She also picked out some wedge style sandals with a cork heel that made he appear a few inches taller, and made her tight curvy ass wiggle just a bit more when she walked.

Marco was at home, alone when he heard the doorbell ring.

"Come on in," he answered. "What can I do for you to day?" he asked. He already had a pretty good idea what he wanted to help her with!!

"Where's your girlfriend?" Eren asked.

"She's still on her business trip until the end of the week," he answered.

"I'm baking a pie, can I borrow some sugar?"

"Sure, follow me," he said.

While Marco filled the measuring cup with sugar, Eren leaned seductively up against the kitchen island, slightly bent over, reading one of Marco's cooking magazines. As she leaned over, her dress rode up slightly, exposing more of her gorgeous freckled legs and just the bottom of her ass.

Marco glanced over and thought, damn, what a nice tight butt. I wish I could give her more than just sugar! Marco had been thinking about her too since yesterday's encounter. In fact, he woke the previous night with a hard-on just thinking about how erotic his blowjob was the day before, and had to beat off after thinking about how sexy Eren was and what it would be like to actually fuck her!

"Man, you look great in that dress," he said with a smile. "Are you sure you just want some sugar or are you just here to tease me?"

"Oh, that's not teasing" she said, "This would be teasing." Eren reached down with both hands, bent over more, grabbed the bottom of her skirt and slowly raised it up over her hips, completely exposing her entire tanned, freckled ass and a microscopic white satin thong that barely covered her pussy lips and asshole. Now her beautiful butt was sticking out all the way!

This was too much for Marco to resist. His cock was already stirring against his jeans, and it was only getting harder the more he looked! He walked over towards her, moved in behind her and rubbed his now rock-hard erection on her butt and asked, "Can I get some sugar too?"

Then he moved his hands down to to hips and began to kiss her neck, massaging her naked butt at the same time.

Eren's face got flushed as his tongue moved up from her neck and snaked into her wet mouth. She french-kissed him deeply for an entire minute, heating up every second.

"That's teasing," she said, squeezing his erection through his pants.

Marco began to finger her thong and now swollen pussy lips, pushing it aside for better access.

"You think so?" he asked.

Her pussy swelled up even more, and became dripping wet! Eren could only moan because she was close to cumming from the movement of his frenetic fingers on her labia.

"No, I think THIS is teasing," he exclaimed, and moved his face behind her ass and began to probe her moistness with his firm, hot, tongue. As soon as his tongue entered her even slightly, she came on it hard, her hips bucking into his face!! Marco now held her hips with both hands and dove in farther, continuing to lick every inch of her pussy and clitoris, and even a few small licks on her virgin asshole, which drove her even wilder!

"MMmmmmm... that's good," she moaned as he bathed her clit with his saliva, preparing her for his rock hard cock. He knew today he would give her the fucking she deserved!

Marco then lifted her left leg up on the kitchen island, completely exposing her ripeness, and after some more tongue lashing, Marco started finger fucking her to her 2nd orgasm!

After Eren regained some of her consciousness as the next orgasmic wave passed over her, she knew she wanted to drain Marco of his sweet tasting cum, especially since his girlfriend was coming home soon. Eren wanted to make sure that Marco didn't have anything left for Anne, who Eren considered a complete bitch! All his cum is mine today, she thought! When I'm done with him, he won't be fucking her for awhile!!

Eren turned around and sat on the couch facing him, her pussy and tightly trimmed red bush exposed. She first kissed Marco deeply, then unzipped his fly, freeing his cock from its cotton cage. After pulling down his pants, she began licking his shaft up and down, sucking his balls, and inhaling his turgid cock into her mouth.

She was already an expert at fellatio, but was even more so after watching an Asian documentary on the forbidden oral sex topic, Tai Blow. She continued to lick and tongue his erection until it was very hot in her mouth. She could feel his balls tighten up as she increased the vacuum on the monstrous mushroom tip, and knew it wouldn't be long until she had her molten reward!

Marco reached his full 7 inches of length in less than a minute, as he prepared to cum in the sexy redhead's mouth! Eren could feel it too, and gave him one last deep plunge down into her mouth, deep-throating and sucking as hard as she could. Marco could take this no longer, grabbed the back of her head by her pony tail, and stiffened up, exploding down her throat, his cock pulsing several times as he unloaded a huge load into her!! He almost blacked out as his orgasm overcame him, and he continued to shake with several orgasmic aftershocks, as Eren continued slowly stroking and milking all the cum out of him, then swallowing every sweet drop! She was proud of herself, Marco had cum a lot, and she had not missed any!

He was still hard even after every drop was gone, so she asked: "Do you want to fuck me now?"

"Is that a trick question?" he asked. "I've wanted to since I first saw you!"

Marco lifted her right leg up, and moved his angry cockhead near her moist red lips, already coated with her own love juice.

The tip slid right in with no resistance, and he eagerly sank it in a few inches into her forbidden burning flesh!

Then he began pumping his cock into her, almost all the way in then out to the tip, then halfway back in. Next, he lifted her up in the air above his hips, and in one motion, dropped Eren on his cock, sinking all of it completely inside her!

She gasped as the huge cock slowly stretched out her pussy with each stroke down, and she began to ride it like it was the last cock on earth!

Marco held her hips against the kitchen wall and drove his manhood into deeper with each down stroke. He knew his next load was going inside her wet, fertile married pussy. He was going to make this woman his own!!

Eren came quickly from the hard pounding, her tight vaginal muscles clamping down his rock hard cock. Her hips continued to move back and forth on his body, spasming uncontrollably, as wave after wave of pleasure filled her being.

After she came again, Marco laid her down on the couch in a missionary position so could fuck her even more, and finish his building orgasm.

He grabbed the top of her dress and slid it down off her breasts and sucked hungrily on her swollen, hard nipples, which drove her crazy with lust.

Marco was now slamming his cock deep into her, pistoning into her faster and faster. Eren moved her knees towards her chest to allow him deeper penetration into her body. She could feel herself cumming hard again, and involuntarily wrapped her legs tightly around his, pulling him into her farther and grabbed his ass with both hands as he fucked her!

"Oh, Marco, fuck me," she cried out.

"Do you want my cum?" he said. "Where do you want this load?"

"Inside me", she gasped.

"Are you sure it's safe?" he asked. It wasn't. In fact, it was one of the most dangerous times of the month for Eren and she knew it. But Marco's cock felt so good inside her, and it turned her on even more thinking that Marco might knock her up!

"Give to me!" Eren insisted.

Marco couldn't hold back, and felt his balls swell up, then tighten and explode into the sexy redhead! He released a huge stream of molten sperm into her slick, fertile cavity, and held it inside her as he continued to pump load after load into her moaning body!!! She was nearly unconscious as he filled her pussy up with his illegal love juice! There would be no quick pullout here!

It was the best fucking she had had all year!

to be continued..................

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

No BC involved

perfect situation for impregnation, with an unsuspecting hubby she can easility raise her lover's baby.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Second story in series was even more boring and mind numbing than soccer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Sexiest Kind of Woman- a married woman who has extramarital sex using no contraception with her lover. Hoping that future episodes will result in a cuckold pregnancy, and she manages to fool her unsuspecting cuckold hubby into thinking he fathered the baby.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Interesting isn't it?

Two female commentators agree that cheating in thier marriage is not only acceptable but encouraged? WHAT THE FUCK? WHY THE FUCK ARE THESE TWO MARRIED? Except of course for the meal ticket. I would hate to be married to HORNY MOM FROM NEW JERSEY. And the othe rpefemale from the usa Imagine living with a slut like that? Just because she sees some good looking man she will fuck him! if this woman has kids and if her husband reads these stories he better get a DNA test to find out who the fathers are. Chances are of course that there are far too many men out to question or get DNA from. Well they say that females are deadlier than the male! Well in her case look out every good looking man married or not in New Jersey there is a horney mother out there and she isn't afraid to use her cunt! I am sure she does take American Express.

ChagrinedChagrinedover 15 years ago
Not terrible writing.....

But not great either. Kitchen, couch, wall. Cute. Next time try having them swing from the fucking chandelier!

Anyway, pretty vanilla tasting.

Oh, and on the cheating rational. Two wrong never make a right. It is trite, but also true.

C

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Mom's Night In The Van His mom gets nailed by one of his good friends.in Mature
Suburban Mom Young black athlete seduces suburban momin Interracial Love
Neighborhood Milf Life long dream fulfilled when he has her.in Mature
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Bumpy Ride Horny wife has fun in the back seat.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories