Soccer Mom Skank

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With one hard pump, Marty's cock spasmed and spurted into her hot virgin bunghole. Though spent, he continued slamming until her body went limp in his hands.

After Marty pulled his limp dick from her asshole, Joan got up and walked to the bathroom without so much as saying a word, or even looking in Marty's direction. When he heard the shower, he shuffled back to the bedroom, lied down on the bed, and immediately fell into a deep, dreamless sleep.

* * * * *

Months passed without any mention of that twisted night on the Oregon Coast. It was as if it never happened. Joan went right back to being the same woman she had always been. She doted over their two kids, continued her work on the School Board, and generally went on with her life as a typical suburban Soccer Mom.

Their sex life also reverted back to the pre-cabin stage. Marty didn't have the nerve to ever propose anal again. He decided he could live without that, rather than run the risk of stirring up any traumatic memories. He simply made due with the twice-a-week sex sessions, and occasional blow job (but only in the privacy of their bedroom) that Joan offered him.

One evening after putting the kids to bed, he passed the time in the living room reading a copy of Businessweek. It was a Wednesday night and Joan was at one of her School Board Meetings. Usually, she was back around nine, but when he glanced at his watch, he discovered it was almost ten-thirty. Assuming, she went for coffee with one of her friends, he wasn't too alarmed.

After the clock struck midnight, he started to panic. Where was she? Was she in an accident? Was she okay? His mind raced. Just as he was pouring himself a drink, he heard her car pull up the driveway. He ran out the door and onto the porch to meet her.

The door of the car opened, and she stepped out slowly. When she started up the walk, she appeared to walking funny – almost bowlegged. As she approached the porch, he saw that she was uncharacteristically disheveled. Her blouse was buttoned sloppily, her skirt rode up in the back, and her hair was a mess.

"Hi hon, sorry I'm late," she chirped. Her sunny mood seemed to contradict her unkempt appearance.

"Where the hell where you – it's after midnight?"

"Oh – I forgot to tell you. I started a new volunteer job tonight! It was so rewarding; I can't wait to tell you all about it!"

Marty felt nauseous.

"Volunteer work, my ass! You look like you've just been gangbanged!"

Joan giggled like a mental patient.

"Oh no, Marty! Those poor sweet men at the County Homeless Shelter were soooo gentle with me!"

12