Soccer Mom Slave Ch. 02 of 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stepped around in front of her. He saw a long string of drool hanging from her chin.

"You enjoy being touched don't you, slave?"

Brenda nodded her head,"Mm mm." A moan was all she could manage through the ball gag.

Without hesitation he gave a full slap to Brenda's left tit, then her right. Brenda was caught by surprise and began to make a sound somewhere between a moan and a cry.

"HHHMMMMPH!" She shook her head from side to side, spreading drool across her reddening tits.

He chuckled and said, "Don't enjoy it too much, slave."

He turned around walked over the bench. Reaching into the bag, He pulled out a pair clover nipple clamps attached together with a silver chain. He faced Brenda stretching out the chain in front of him. He held the clamps with his fingertips so she could clearly see what was coming next.

"MMMMmmmmm...." Brenda gave a long moaning sigh.

Drool was running off Brenda's chin onto her tits. The flesh was quickly becoming soaked. He walked directly to her and started to rub the taught chain over her nipples. He alternated between up and down and side to side motions. Satisfied that her nipples couldn't get any harder, he spread one of the spring loaded clamps in front of Brenda's face. The clamps were the type that attached snugly with spring tension. Once attached, pulling on the chain squeezed the clamp tighter on the nipple.

Holding one of her tits with one hand, he attached the clamp to her nipple, then repeated the process with her other tit. Brenda squirmed and moaned. Even though she knew from experience the clamps were attached tightly, Brenda moved her upper body back and forth trying to shake the clamps off.

Her tits swayed and bounced provocatively. When she opened her eyes, Brenda saw Master watching, thoroughly enjoying the view. He walked back to the bag, Brenda followed him with her eyes.

"I have something new today. I think your going to like it, slave".

With his back to her, Brenda, had trouble seeing what he was doing. He reached into the bag, took something out and started to walk back to her. He was holding a piece of black nylon rope about 4 feet long and about ¼ inch in diameter. He held the rope in front of her so she could see it.

One end had a small loop. He stretched the rope in front of her and began to rub it up and down her body. He hooked the rope under her tits lifting both up until the rope slipped past them allowing her tits to fall. He then ran the rope back down the front of her body to the tops of her thighs.

"Just a piece of rope, slave," He said with a smile.

Reaching behind her, he passed the end of the rope with the loop around Brenda's waist encircling her body. He then passed the other end of the rope through the loop and took out all the slack. Brenda looked down and saw the rope around her waist with the loop positioned just below her bellybutton. The loose end was hanging down in front of her legs, not quite reaching the floor.

Puzzled, Brenda watched him walk back to the bag and take something out. As Master walked back towards her she could see him holding up a six inch red dildo. Other than the color it was very life like, with a large classic domed head and raised veins around the shaft. Near the base of the dildo there was a large hole through the center.

He held the dildo up for her to see but didn't say a word. Then he picked up the loose end of the rope and ran the end through the hole at the base of the dildo. He held the dildo in front of her again briefly, and then began to touch her face with it. He rubbed it first on one side of her face, then the other, then on her chin. Brenda realized he was using the drool from her gagged mouth to lubricate the dildo.

"Oh my God!" thought Brenda. "He's going to tie the dildo in my cunt!"

Breathing heavily through her nose, Brenda's tits were heaving. He lowered the dildo from her face to her tits to wipe up the drool there. He rotated the dildo while rubbing it over her tit flesh, coating the entire rubber surface. Brenda eyes followed the dildo as he lowered it between her legs. She was so excited her cunt lips had parted like petals of a flower. Her clit was enlarged and hard. Her wet cunt glistened in anticipation.

He started to rub the dildo against her cunt, slowly rotating and moving up and down. He used the head of the dildo and then the veins on the shaft to directly stimulate Brenda's clit.

"MMMmmmmm..." Brenda moaned and began to hump the hard rubber cock against her clit.

"I'm so ready to cum," she thought, "I'm so ready!"

He continued to pleasure Brenda for a minute or so. All the while she was becoming more aroused and humping the dildo harder. Suddenly He pulled the dildo away from her cunt. Brenda continued to hump her hips hoping the dildo would return. She looked at her Master with pleading eyes.

"What's the hurry slave, we have lots of time," He said.

Brenda stopped humping knowing that he was not ready to release her desire. She thought she was going to cry, so close to an orgasm and she could do nothing. He held the dildo between her legs, the head just touching her cunt lips. She tried to hump again.

"Hold still slave, don't move!" He said in his authoritative voice.

MMMMmmmmm..." Brenda moaned again and tried to hold her trembling body still.

He stepped behind Brenda and slowly slipped the head of the dildo between her cunt lips, then stopped. Brenda looked down and could see the tips of his fingers holding the base of the dildo between her legs. He pulled the slack of the rope through the hole in the dildo and out behind her. The rope was now taught from the loop in the front of her waist to the hole in the dildo.

"Enjoy slave."

In one movement he shoved the dildo all the way into her cunt. He pulled the rope tight behind her and then jerked it up hard between her ass cheeks. The rope held the dildo securely in Brenda's cunt.

The sudden violation of Brenda's cunt was almost more than she could stand.

She screamed "Please Make Me Cum! Please Make Me Cum!"

But all that could be heard beyond the ball gag were her muffled grunts. She felt him tying off the end of the rope at the small of her back.

The dildo filled her cunt. The rope was tight around her waist and even tighter under her crotch pressing against her clit and asshole. She wanted to cum so badly she tried to hump the dildo in spite of his order not to do so. Brenda looked down at the rope that disappeared between her legs. No matter how she tried, the dildo was tied to her waist and she couldn't it to move inside her.

Brenda rubbed her thighs together trying to rotate the dildo. She could feel there was about ½ inch of the dildo sticking out from her cunt but no matter how she tried, it wouldn't move. She was struggling so hard her entire body was writhing. Brenda didn't know how long she had been trying to make herself cum. Eventually she realized the handcuffs were digging into her wrists painfully.

Out of breath, she finally stopped squirming and looked up. Master was sitting in the easy chair, watching her with amusement.

"MMmm...MMmm...MMmm..." Brenda sighed over and over.

He looked at her and had to make a conscious effort to control his excitement. She was captivating. Her hands tied above her head, the red ball gag causing her to drool over her tits, the silver chain dangling in a shallow U shape between the clamps on her nipples, the black rope against her smooth white skin around her waist, disappearing between her cunt lips, the red stub of the dildo sticking out of her cunt. She was so excited the juice from her cunt was running down the inside of her thighs.

"I've never seen you more beautiful, slave," Master said.

He stood up and took his phone out of his pocket. Holding it up, he said, "Turn your head, slave".

Brenda turned her head and used her forearm to block the view of her face. He began to take pictures of her from various angles. Brenda did her best to hide her face from the camera.

After putting away his phone, He went back to the bag and took out the flogger. Two dozen strips of black leather about two feet long attached to a 10 inch wood handle covered in leather strips. He walked toward Brenda letting the leather strips dangle towards the floor. He shook the handle slightly in an effort to remove any tangles.

Master stroked Brenda's cheeks with his fingers. The he wiped off a string of drool hanging from her chin. He ran the backs of his fingers around the outside and under her tits, then roughly flicked each of the nipple clamps with his index finger.

He ran his fingers down to Brenda's waist, slipped his fingers under the rope that went between her legs and gave it a sharp upward pull. Brenda moaned as the dildo shifted position in her cunt and the rope tightened momentarily on her asshole.

Brenda was becoming crazy with excitement. The sight of the flogger, his touch on her body, the pull on the rope holding the dildo in her cunt was almost more than she could stand. Brenda could hear herself breathing heavily through her nose.

Master started to rub the flogger against Brenda body. First her thighs, followed by her cunt, then her abdomen and finally her tits. The feeling of the leather straps sliding against her skin was incredibly sensuous. Brenda new that soon she would get a different kind of sensation from the flogger.

He stepped around behind her, slowly drawing the leather straps against the skin of her thighs, over her ass and up her back. He did that several times before he started to let the straps gently slap against her thighs and ass, then slowly rubbed the leather against her skin.

Soon the impact from the flogger was getting a little more firm and there was less gentle stroking against her skin. Still standing behind her he began slow strokes slapping the flogger across the front of her thighs. Then he moved the impact point up to her tits. The force was not enough to leave marks on her skin, but Brenda could feel the sting.

Grabbing the base of her pony tail and pulled her head back, he roughly rubbed the leather covered handle of the flogger under and around her tits. He lowered the flogger between her legs and rubbed the handle against her cunt bumping it against the end of the dildo. Brenda welcomed the movement of the dildo but it wasn't enough to give her the relief she craved.

With his mouth next to Brenda's ear he whispered, "Are you ready slave?"

Brenda closed her eyes and nodded her head as best as she could with his firm grip on her pony tail. Knowing what was coming next her body tensed involuntarily. He released his grip on her hair and stepped back. He held the flogger out to his side briefly, then briskly flipped the flogger across Brenda ass.

"MMMmmmmm..." Brenda tried to cry out at the sharp stinging sensation.

Seconds later the next impact hit the back of her thighs. He returned his attention to her ass for more strikes, each five to 10 seconds apart. He loved to watch the flogger hit her ass. She had just enough flesh to make a small wave roll through her skin after the impact.

He stepped to her side for a better view of Brenda's tits. The flogger was hitting her ass just hard enough to make her jump the way he liked. He watched her tits bounce about with satisfaction. He stopped briefly and stroked her ass with the palm of his had. The skin was already getting pink and warm to the touch.

Stepping in front of her he held the ends of the leather straps taught in his left hand in preparation for flogging her tits. Brenda tilted her head back away from the ark of the leather tips. He made several strikes on each of her tits. The leather straps struck the nipple clamps full on, but the clamps held.

Holding the flogger down toward the floor he swung in an upward motion between Brenda's legs. When the flogger hit her cunt Brenda thought she would faint. She crossed her legs involuntarily to protect the most sensitive part of her body.

"Spread your legs slave!"

Brenda forced herself to spread her legs and keep them apart. The tips of the flogger flipped against her cunt several more times before He returned his attention to her ass. He continued flicking the flogger across Brenda's ass until it was glowing pink.

Stepping in front of her, He looked into Brenda's eyes and said "Time to make your ass red slave."

He pulled the nipple chain away from her body and slipped the handle of the flogger over it. He slowly lowered the flogger until the chain was supporting its weight, and then let go. The nipple clamps tightened under the strain. Brenda thought she was screaming but realized she was not uttering a sound.

He walked over to the horse, then slid the apparatus over to where Brenda was standing. He went to the hook on the wall and released some slack in the rope attached to Brenda's handcuffs, then retied the rope to the hook. She was able to lower her hands to about chin level. He gave her a gentle nudge and she stepped slightly to the side. He moved the horse directly under the ring in the ceiling.

Facing Brenda, Master said, "Climb on slave, but DO NOT let the dildo touch the horse."

Brenda hesitated, she had been on the horse many times but never with a dildo in her cunt.

SMACK!

He slapped her ass with full force. Her reaction made the flogger hanging from the nipple clamps swing wildly. The pain was incredible. The sound of Brenda sucking in her breath filled the room. She immediately lifted her leg over the horse. On her high heels she could easily stand over the horse without the dildo touching.

Master walked to one side and lifted her lower leg. Using a snap ring, he attached the leather ankle cuff to the ring on the horse's leg about 12 inches above the floor. Brenda was now standing on one leg. He moved to the other side, lifted her leg and attached the other ankle cuff. With her ankles secured to the legs of the horse her lower legs were nearly parallel to the floor.

Brenda desperately wanted to lower herself so she could press the dildo on the horse and manipulate it in her cunt. She continued to hold herself up supporting her weight with her hands on the rope and by tensing her legs against the ankle cuffs. Her torso was leaned forward, her handcuffed wrists near face level. Bent over as she was, Brenda knew her ass was sticking out, exposed prominently for the flogger.

Brenda was so wet she felt a chill from the evaporation of the cunt juices running down her thighs. The flogger was hanging from her tits swaying back and forth. Brenda tied to hold still thinking it would minimize the pain on her nipples.

Master took a moment to admire his work. Bent over on the horse Brenda offered him an unobstructed view of her spread cunt with the dildo sticking out. The black rope running up her ass crack, the edges of her asshole visible on either side of the rope. Her ass cheeks pink from the work he had done so far. She looked so sexy. His cock was so hard it was straining against his uniform pants.

Brenda could hear Master moving to the other side of the room. She strained to turn her head and saw him getting undressed. She longed to see his naked body. He draped his gun belt across the wood chair, then sat down to take off his boots. He laid his slacks across the chair back, then used the back of his chair like a hanger for his shirt. She watched him take off his underwear. When He turned toward her, she had to catch her breath at the sight his hard cock.

"I did that," she thought, "I gave him that hard on. I want him so bad I'll do anything."

He walked toward her. Brenda stared at his fully erect, 8 inch cock swaying back and forth with each step. She looked up at his face and saw her reflection in the mirrored shades. Hands cuffed and tied to the ceiling, drooling from her ball gagged mouth, her ankles securely attached to the legs of the horse the nipple clamps straining at her tits to hold up the flogger dangling on the chain.

"Do you want to fuck yourself with the dildo slave?"

Brenda nodded her head vigorously. "Mm Hmm!"

"Go ahead slave, make yourself cum."

Brenda closed her eyes, lowered her cunt to the horse and started to rub the dildo. The feeling was exquisite. Brenda felt him lift the flogger off the nipple chain. Knowing what was coming, Brenda rubbed the dildo against the horse even harder.

Standing behind her, Master paused to watch her grind the stub end of the dildo into her cunt. After moment, he took a step back and fully extended his arm. He swung with full force releasing the floggers' fury on her upturned ass.

The impact hit Brenda like a lightning bolt, but she continued furiously rubbing her dildo filled cunt against the horse. At this point Brenda wasn't sure how much she could take. She knew what she was in for when she sent the text this morning, but somehow the reality always surprised her. She hated the flogger but she loved what was happening to her right now.

The blows from the flogger kept falling about five seconds apart. She discovered a bucking-circular motion with her hips that moved the dildo in all directions in her cunt. The rope, lubricated by her flowing secretions, rubbed hard against her clit. All the while he continued to flog her ass with full force.

The separation between the intense pain and intense pleasure blurred. It was fantastic. Brenda lost any sense of time. One after another the blows from the flogger raked her tender flesh. Brenda had an explosive orgasm and screamed into the ball gag, then she collapsed against her restraints.

He stopped flogging her and took a moment, viewing her with satisfaction. He gently stroked his hand over her bright red ass. The flesh was hot to the touch. The flogger marks were clearly visible on the smooth white skin. Her ass looked lovely this way. He tossed the flogger on the bench, picked up his phone and took several photos of of his handiwork.

After he put his phone down, Master stepped in front of Brenda, He released the snap holding the rope to her handcuffs. She slumped forward, hands on the horse. He stood in front of her and loosened the ball gag letting it slip out of her mouth. The ball gag hung like a slave necklace around Brenda's neck.

Brenda opened her eyes and was rewarded with the sight of her Master's hard cock in front of her face. She looked at it briefly then leaned forward and greedily sucked it into her mouth.

She began sucking and licking the head of his cock. She knew he expected her to take it completely down her throat, and she wanted to do just that, but she couldn't do it right away. She had to warm up and get ready for that violation.

During their first meeting, Master started training Brenda to suck cock properly. It wasn't as if she never had oral sex before but she used to stroke the shaft with her hands and just suck and lick the head.

Brenda tried that technique with Master and he slapped her hand away telling her if he wanted a hand job he would do it himself. When he demanded Brenda swallow his cock she balked. She didn't think she could do it without gagging.

Brenda did gag at first, but he was patient with her. He gave her instruction on how to shift her jaw forward and lower the base of her tongue to create more space in the back of her mouth. He told her to practice with a lubricated dildo between their meetings. Gradually she was able to work the dildo past the spot that made her gag. Eventually she learned to get his huge cock all the way down her throat. Now it excited her to know how much she could arouse and please her Master by sucking cock in a way that few women could.

He began to move his hips slowly, matching Brenda's head movements. He caressed the side of her face with one hand, her shoulders and back with the other. Brenda was alternating between taking his cock out of her mouth to lick up and down the shaft, then slipping it back in her mouth and sucking. The slurping sound aroused him even more.